PDA

View Full Version : So, my plan was...

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:06 AM
Boil the meat, feed it to the dogs. Put the bones in a small tub of acid.
Things aren't moving along as fast as I had planned. Damn beagles.:cuss:
I figured between the two of them it would only take a few days. It's been 5 days now and they're only half done. I mean, MY GOD, how many times can you explain to someone how to spell maybe ? There's a friggin dictionary right next to the computer. Anyways, if anyone has a suggestion on speeding things up around here I'm all ears.
Oh yea, please reply ASAP. I'm at the local 24 hr. laundromat, I found the phone line running into the office and tapped into it on my laptop. Can't go home right now. Things are a little busy around there. Maybe if the relatives start stirring that acid filled bucket fast enough they'll be able to see a hurricane form inside of it. Oh well, I've rambled enough.

So, how is everybody ?

J Diddy
05-12-2005, 02:08 AM
Are you on the "weed?"

Hammock Parties
05-12-2005, 02:08 AM
You okay there, bub?

http://home.tiscali.be/cartons/Real7/weed%20smoking%20nons.jpg

big nasty kcnut
05-12-2005, 02:09 AM
Stumppy doing ok how badgirl and lil stumppy doing and hope your ok

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 02:11 AM
DIABOLICAL

Hammock Parties
05-12-2005, 02:14 AM
DIABOLICAL

HYYYYYYYYYYYYDROMATIC!

http://www.hollywoodteenmovies.com/GreaseGallery1.jpg

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:18 AM
Come on people, I could use a little "thinking outside the box" here.
OH..OH..... the zoo isn't too far away. Anyone know if they have guards during the week ?

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 02:22 AM
PAAAAAAANDA CAM!

http://www.memphiszoo.org/panda_cam.html

angel
05-12-2005, 02:23 AM
meat isn't identifiable
just take care of the bones, and you're golden

ever see "Fried Green Tomatoes"?

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:25 AM
meat isn't identifiable
just take care of the bones, and you're golden

ever see "Fried Green Tomatoes"?

I got three words for you girl :

D

N

A

So your saying I should start my own Diner? Cheap burgers ?

Mecca
05-12-2005, 02:25 AM
You'd think a tub of acid would disolve meat and bones and take care of this pretty quickly.........

angel
05-12-2005, 02:26 AM

D

N

A

So your saying I should start my own Diner? Cheap burgers ?
or have people over for a BBQ

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 02:27 AM
A picture I took at the panda exhibit last year:

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 02:28 AM
He knows he has a problem, but he refuses to seek help for fear of being ostracized.

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:32 AM
He knows he has a problem, but he refuses to seek help for fear of being ostracized.

I feel his pain.

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:38 AM
You'd think a tub of acid would disolve meat and bones and take care of this pretty quickly.........

Well Mr. Smartypants I only had one bucket that wouldn't dissolve from the acid. And it was filled up with bones. By the time they were half assed dissolved the inlaws started showing up asking questions. Now I couldn't very well stick around and start throwing the same meat I was feeding my beagles ( slow eatin bastards) into a bucket of acid right in front of everyone could I ?

angel
05-12-2005, 02:41 AM
Well Mr. Smartypants I only had one bucket that wouldn't dissolve from the acid. And it was filled up with bones. By the time they were half assed dissolved the inlaws started showing up asking questions. Now I couldn't very well stick around and start throwing the same meat I was feeding my beagles ( slow eatin bastards) into a bucket of acid right in front of everyone could I ?
I'm telling you... BBQ!!! Fun for all, kills two birds with one stone... so to speak

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 02:41 AM
PAAAAAAANDA CAM!

http://www.memphiszoo.org/panda_cam.htmlFor the record, I've never once seen one of the ****ing pandas on that thing. Not once.

stumppy
05-12-2005, 02:49 AM
I'm telling you... BBQ!!! Fun for all, kills two birds with one stone... so to speak

Yea, thats got to be it. Plus, it'll be a nice send off for the inlaws.
:hmmm: I need to run by wally world and by a sausage grinder.

Thanks for the help, I gotta get outta here. Couple of lowlife looking characters just came in and they're making me nervous. You never know what kind of weird sick bastiage you might run across in the middle of the night. Gives me the williy's.

cookster50
05-12-2005, 04:21 AM
What is he talking about? Sounds almost like he killed someone and is trying to get rid of the evidence :)

trndobrd
05-12-2005, 04:24 AM
Lack of prior planning results in piss poor performance! Beagles? Are you serious?

You need to go on a visit out to the old hog farm. Hogs, catfish and turtles will eat just about any damn thing.

Mecca
05-12-2005, 04:37 AM
He shoulda got a goat, goats will eat anything even if it's not suppose to be eaten.

huskerdooz
05-12-2005, 05:01 AM

D

N

A

That's actually 3 letters.

deoxyribonucleic acid is actually only 2 words

:p

Ultra Peanut
05-12-2005, 06:15 AM
But one really long one!

Bowser
05-12-2005, 06:17 AM
Come on, stump. There isn't a one of us that would doubt she got sucked away in an underwater hurricane. Those things can be tricky.

And I think it's time to stick an "anti-" in front of angels name. I believe I will refrain from trying to win a date with her, as well. *shudder*

Iowanian
05-12-2005, 07:43 AM
all you needed was 3hrs in a freezer, and a wood chipper on a river bank.

stumppy
05-12-2005, 07:43 AM
Lack of prior planning results in piss poor performance! Beagles? Are you serious?

What can I say :shrug: oppurtunity knocked.

stumppy
05-12-2005, 07:45 AM

I'm gonna miss my ole chum.:)

Iowanian
05-12-2005, 07:48 AM
I think that woman has officially cyphoned off enough of your brain cells to qualify for one of those blue parking spots up close.....

I think you need to go for a run and think, Forest.

ct
05-12-2005, 07:53 AM
Wow, this is truly disturbing...now I see why they call you stumppy.

munkey
05-12-2005, 07:56 AM
I'm gonna miss my ole chum.:)

For spelling maybe incorrectly?

I can see turtle or horse but maybe?

You need help.

Skip Towne
05-12-2005, 08:07 AM
You know this......how?

stumppy
05-12-2005, 08:08 AM
DAMN, sleep posting again. Must be too much stress from moving this last week. Just another dream..a, uh, bad dream. Yea, thats it. A bad dream.

Lord knows it couldn't have anything to do with having to repair(fix someone elses' fug up) and hang a quilt holder at 11:30 pm only to be reminded that I haven't hung the medicine cabinet or found the legs to the coffee table yet. Then while trying to square up and hang the medicine cabinet get asked WTF haven't I put the coffee table together yet. And to top it all off: I CAN'T FIND A G@DDAMN THING AROUND HERE!

morphius
05-12-2005, 08:10 AM
The real question is, if he is going to keep chasing/killing off his women, why does he keep bringing them here? Why not give a relationship a year before bringing them to meet the rest of us?

Miles
05-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Should have gone to Wu.

Skip Towne
05-12-2005, 08:23 AM
I haven't seen badgirl around lately. Say hi for me.

Miles
05-12-2005, 08:25 AM
You know this......how?

http://www.kino-passau.de/Archiv/Filme/fargo_2.jpg

Phobia
05-12-2005, 08:27 AM
For spelling maybe incorrectly?

I can see turtle or horse but maybe?

You need help.

Dude - when did you get so damn funny? I've laughed at your last several attempts at humor.

HemiEd
05-12-2005, 08:36 AM
:rolleyes:

Simplex3
05-12-2005, 08:40 AM
For the record, I've never once seen one of the ****ing pandas on that thing. Not once.
Me either.

Of course that might be because I've never been to that web page. :hmmm:

Simplex3
05-12-2005, 08:45 AM
Next time remember this: Low flame. It will completely destroy everything and it only takes a few hours. A raging bonfire won't work without some other fuel source, but a low flame will actually ignite the body itself and burn it to nothing.

...and no, you don't want me to tell you how I know.

munkey
05-12-2005, 08:53 AM
Dude - when did you get so damn funny? I've laughed at your last several attempts at humor.

Attempts?

You know I'm funny...

Maybee...

Phobia
05-12-2005, 08:55 AM
Attempts?

You know I'm funny...

Maybee...

Yeah - in person. I haven't seen you be very humorous online until recently. I dunno. :shrug:

badgirl
05-12-2005, 09:02 AM
I haven't seen badgirl around lately. Say hi for me.
Hi Skip, I had to get on here to say hello to YOU. :drool:

Now everyone else, as much as you'd like me to be, I am not dead or frozen or carried away by a hurricane, we have been moving and I would rather have been killed if I had only known what hell it was. :banghead:

munkey
05-12-2005, 09:03 AM
Yeah - in person. I haven't seen you be very humorous online until recently. I dunno. :shrug:

I think it's cuz my grandma died two days ago....

Seriously - what a wierd 3 years - 4 deaths in the family...

~At least I have a new dog to destroy all the furniture I just bought~

:)

Skip Towne
05-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Hi Skip, I had to get on here to say hello to YOU. :drool:

Now everyone else, as much as you'd like me to be, I am not dead or frozen or carried away by a hurricane, we have been moving and I would rather have been killed if I had only known what hell it was. :banghead:
Hi there, you've been missed around here. Yeah, I'd rather take an hour on the rack than move. Last weekend I helped my niece AND my mother move. I'm sore.

badgirl
05-12-2005, 09:14 AM
Hi there, you've been missed around here. Yeah, I'd rather take an hour on the rack than move. Last weekend I helped my niece AND my mother move. I'm sore.
I know what you mean about sore, my upper thighs were so sore I could barely sit down, I guess all the squatting and lifting for 3 days then unpacking, and lets not forget up and down the attic stairs to put all the crap that no one really needs but won't get rid of. :mad:

Iowanian
05-12-2005, 09:22 AM

You should be.

Thats quite an accomplishment for someone of your advanced age, who probobly can no longer move a bowel, without muselix and a wooden spoon.

My sister is moving in a week or two, and me the week after that. bring a trailer.

munkey
05-12-2005, 09:28 AM
You should be.

Thats quite an accomplishment for someone of your advanced age, who probobly can no longer move a bowel, without muselix and a wooden spoon.

My sister is moving in a week or two, and me the week after that. bring a trailer.

ROFL

Skip Towne
05-12-2005, 09:51 AM
You should be.

Yeah, I'll come help you move. I'll probably have most of it done before you whippersnappers show up.

Iowanian
05-12-2005, 09:54 AM
That would be great. Move the couch to the man-room first, so I can get a jump start on my nap while you finish.

Simplex3
05-12-2005, 11:10 AM
I know what you mean about sore, my upper thighs were so sore I could barely sit down, I guess all the squatting and lifting for 3 days then unpacking, and lets not forget up and down the attic stairs to put all the crap that no one really needs but won't get rid of. :mad:
Having sex lots will cure that.

(you're welcome stumpy)

chiefs4me
05-12-2005, 11:19 AM
Come on, stump. There isn't a one of us that would doubt she got sucked away in an underwater hurricane. Those things can be tricky.

And I think it's time to stick an "anti-" in front of angels name. I believe I will refrain from trying to win a date with her, as well. *shudder*

WOW

tommykat
05-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Where did you guys move to?

badgirl
05-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Where did you guys move to?
Willard, and it sucks, I really like the house but I have never lived outside the city limits since I moved here :deevee:

angel
05-12-2005, 03:40 PM
not nice :shake:

Kerberos
05-12-2005, 04:02 PM

ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap:

chiefs4me
05-12-2005, 04:06 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL :clap:

Okay so someone explain what you all mean by win a date with her...is this for real? What do you guys have to do?:hmmm:

Hydrae
05-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Why on earth are you using beagles?

Everyone knows that you should use pitbulls for this sort of thing. :rolleyes:

4th and Long
05-12-2005, 04:22 PM
Okay so someone explain what you all mean by win a date with her...is this for real? What do you guys have to do?:hmmm:
We all know you're tired of your old man but you're interested in what you have to do to win a date with angel?

Like ... wow.

Wait until Iowanian gets his hands on this one.

Dave Lane
05-12-2005, 04:33 PM
Boil the meat, feed it to the dogs. Put the bones in a small tub of acid.
Things aren't moving along as fast as I had planned. Damn beagles.:cuss:
I figured between the two of them it would only take a few days. It's been 5 days now and they're only half done. I mean, MY GOD, how many times can you explain to someone how to spell maybe ? There's a friggin dictionary right next to the computer. Anyways, if anyone has a suggestion on speeding things up around here I'm all ears.
Oh yea, please reply ASAP. I'm at the local 24 hr. laundromat, I found the phone line running into the office and tapped into it on my laptop. Can't go home right now. Things are a little busy around there. Maybe if the relatives start stirring that acid filled bucket fast enough they'll be able to see a hurricane form inside of it. Oh well, I've rambled enough.

So, how is everybody ?

And so ended Badgranny... Tis a pity really she will be missed.

Dave

badgirl
05-12-2005, 04:41 PM
And so ended Badgranny... Tis a pity really she will be missed.

Dave
Here I am!!! Here I am!!!!

Don't worry you won't get rid of me that easy :p

PastorMikH
05-12-2005, 04:43 PM
SAY, STUMMPY, BADGRANNY, WHERE WERE YOU TWO AT LAST NIGHT?!??!?!

badgirl
05-12-2005, 04:48 PM
We moved and no one could get in touch with us, and we just got the net back up today, so we didn't know, or we would have definately been there, I wish I had know you was in Springfield we could have used some extra help in moving ROFL J/K

Bowser
05-12-2005, 07:29 PM
not nice :shake:

Angel, you had me right up until you showed you knew how to expertly dispose of a body. I can handle you hogging the bathroom, cooing about your cats, and threatening the life of your ex. But body disposal just gives me the willies, Mrs. Smith. I'm a kook like that.

:D

stumppy
05-12-2005, 08:47 PM

Who ? Me ? Oh nuttin. Just trying to fill up an old metal drum with some cleaning chemicals I had in the garage.

As slow as this dial up connection is you would have had to posted the something about being in town last week sometime in order for me to have gotten by last night.

tommykat
05-12-2005, 09:04 PM
Who ? Me ? Oh nuttin. Just trying to fill up an old metal drum with some cleaning chemicals I had in the garage.

As slow as this dial up connection is you would have had to posted the something about being in town last week sometime in order for me to have gotten by last night.

I tried calling the last few days.....what no phone or answering machine. :banghead:

FOOOOOOOOOOO on you! ;)

papasmurf
05-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Willard, and it sucks, I really like the house but I have never lived outside the city limits since I moved here :deevee:

sorry

LiL stumppy
05-12-2005, 09:16 PM
Gosh Gloria,you finally get to move and you whine about me.Willard is the best school ever.

badgirl
05-12-2005, 10:32 PM
Gosh Gloria,you finally get to move and you whine about me.Willard is the best school ever.
Oh trust me sweetie I am very much happier, its just a little boring, wait till I get my paint, and the varnish remover for the old furniture I am going to start working on and the paint for the house then I'll definately not be bored. I CAN'T WAIT!!! :clap:

mcan
05-13-2005, 02:29 AM
Angel, you had me right up until you showed you knew how to expertly dispose of a body. I can handle you hogging the bathroom, cooing about your cats, and threatening the life of your ex. But body disposal just gives me the willies, Mrs. Smith. I'm a kook like that.

:D

You might want to PM her this... I think that she took it as a knock on her picture, and before she went to bed I saw her sharpening her knives. Last time that happened... Well, I don't want to think about that. :(