PDA

View Full Version : Bye bye April

Baby Lee
05-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Out in the semifinals. Won't get to face Ken Jennings. But thanks for clueing me into how sexy the mix of a Minnesotan and Irish accent can be.

On a related note, I'm 4/4 in final Jeopardy this week. :thumb:

KingPriest2
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
WTF?

tk13
05-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey! No spoilers! I haven't seen it yet! It doesn't air until 7:30 here. No biggie today really since I'm wasn't really rooting for any of these players to make the finals but for future reference i.e. May 23-25. :)

tk13
05-12-2005, 07:02 PM
Just saw it, that John Cuthbertson is a tough player, I'm glad to see he won. All 4 winners so far this week are really really good, I don't think there's been any real upsets like the previous rounds. Plus, all three of Monday's players are good enough to win the whole thing, a lot of fans on the message boards I read couldn't believe they matched those three guys up so soon. These semi's and finals in the next week are going to be brutally good.

I thought the Jeopardy round was kind of easy today though, I think I got way more of them right than normal, kind of surprised me.

Oh yeah, Pam Mueller is cute too, I think I like her better than April.

Baby Lee
05-12-2005, 07:07 PM
Just saw it, that John Cuthbertson is a tough player, I'm glad to see he won. All 4 winners so far this week are really really good, I don't think there's been any real upsets like the previous rounds. Plus, all three of Monday's players are good enough to win the whole thing, a lot of fans on the message boards I read couldn't believe they matched those three guys up so soon. These semi's and finals in the next week are going to be brutally good.

I thought the Jeopardy round was kind of easy today though, I think I got way more of them right than normal, kind of surprised me.

Oh yeah, Pam Mueller is cute too, I think I like her better than April.
I'm a sucker for accents, Drs. Corday and Rasgotra are 50% of why I have continued to watch ER over the years.