PDA

View Full Version : Shades of Scannibal Lector or Buffalo Bill

Ebolapox
05-12-2005, 04:34 PM
Psych test for man who skinned mother

11 May 2005

Kansas CIty — The man accused of killing and skinning his mother has been ordered to undergo a psychiatric examination.

Kansas City Court adjourned his trial on Wednesday until the examination at the Pieter Baan Centre (PBC) has been completed.

The 24-year-old defendant, Rich Scanlon of Syracuse, New York, did not appear in court, news website 'nu.nl' reported.

He is accused of killing his 76-year-old mother by hitting her head with a heavy object. He then cut her throat and mutilated her body.

The man allegedly chopped off his mother's arms and removed the skin from her body.

His lawyer said the man committed the murder because he felt he had to make a sacrifice for God. He chose his mother because he loved her so much.

After the murder, the man dressed himself in his mother's skin and took to the Kansas City streets on the night of 4 February.

He was seen directing traffic in her skin as he recited texts from the Bible.

Both the prosecutor and defense lawyer requested that the man undergo a psychiatric assessment at the PBC.

He will be transferred to the clinic in several weeks time.

-EB-

Baby Lee
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116199

Dude, it even has the same title.

EDIT: Oh, I see we have an attempt at satire.

Try indicating in the title, like say "Shades of Scannlibal Lector" or something.

Ebolapox
05-12-2005, 04:37 PM
heh, I know... BUT RICH SCANLON is now the object at hand

-EB-

Rain Man
05-12-2005, 04:39 PM
In a linebacker, this suddenly doesn't sound so heinous.

Ebolapox
05-12-2005, 04:40 PM
my thoughts exactly

-EB0

chagrin
05-12-2005, 04:45 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116199

Dude, it even has the same title.

EDIT: Oh, I see we have an attempt at satire.

Try indicating in the title, like say "Shades of Scannlibal Lector" or something.

Too funny

Ebolapox
05-12-2005, 04:46 PM
feh, that would make it TOO easy

-EB-