PDA

View Full Version : Cool Stuff

kc rush
05-13-2005, 04:01 PM
I have a friend that is an actress in Chicago. She gets mostly stage work or occasional local commercials.

Last night I was watching the Royals game and there she was on a Ford Focus ad. I saw the ad again during Letterman.

Its pretty wild seeing someone you've known since grade school on the TV like that.

penguinz
05-13-2005, 04:02 PM
This thread is worthless without pictures.

Rain Man
05-13-2005, 04:05 PM
That's pretty cool.

I found out a couple of years ago that a girl I vaguely knew in high school was the woman who sang, "This is not your father's Oldsmobile." I thought that was neat.

morphius
05-13-2005, 05:21 PM
That's pretty cool.

I found out a couple of years ago that a girl I vaguely knew in high school was the woman who sang, "This is not your father's Oldsmobile." I thought that was neat.
My wife is good friends with the voice of "Claire" used and hated by Sprint customers. Just out of the niceness of her heart she video taped our wedding for us. Pretty cute model/actress as well.

Baby Lee
05-13-2005, 05:22 PM
That's pretty cool.

Let me guess, Kate Smith? ;)

Bob Dole
05-13-2005, 05:27 PM
One of Bob Dole's drinking buddies is the Alamo tour guide voice (www.alamocityaudiotours.com).

bogie
05-13-2005, 05:44 PM
My daughter goes to school with the daughter of the guy that does the voice for Sponge Bob.

Deberg_1990
05-13-2005, 06:00 PM
My wife is good friends with the voice of "Claire" used and hated by Sprint customers. Just out of the niceness of her heart she video taped our wedding for us. Pretty cute model/actress as well.

Claire annoys the heck out of me! I want to beat that bitch to death! LOL