PDA

View Full Version : NFL EUROPE: Inside the Huddle - Jonathan Smith

C-Mac
05-14-2005, 07:28 AM
NFL EUROPE: Inside the Huddle - Jonathan Smith
May 14, 2005, 3:45:50 AM

Amsterdam Admirals running back Jonathan Smith is the leading rusher in NFL Europe, and is coming off a week in which his team ran for a league single-game record of 334 yards, of which he contributed 134.

The Kansas City Chiefs allocated player has set NFL Europe alight with his consistent performances carrying the ball, and leads the league in rushing with 486 yards this season. The consummate team player insists that his success is the product of a strong offensive line, a great spirit in the locker room and good coaching.

“It all starts with our offensive line,” says Smith. “I think they are the best group in the league. I was not planning on rushing for 300 yards in a game! I think it comes down to our good offensive line and a great coaching scheme. It really was a great job by our offensive line.

---------------------

Every since I seen him at River Falls Ive been impressed with him. I actually was surprised he wasnt pick up off waivers last year. I wont be surprised if he ends up as the 3rd string back.

Rain Man
05-14-2005, 10:46 AM
I'm telling you, Smith looked good for the Chiefs last preseason. He's got some talent.

bricks
05-14-2005, 10:55 AM
I'm telling you, Smith looked good for the Chiefs last preseason. He's got some talent.

yeah...He should be in the runnning to be the Chiefs 3rd string RB .