PDA

View Full Version : Yo......

LVNHACK
05-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Just a line to my friends, I'm still alive and doing good. Family problems caused me to leave but all is well now. Hope everyone is well, take care. Go Chiefs.....

Don.

BigMeatballDave
05-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Hey, stranger...

Skip Towne
05-14-2005, 01:05 PM
Hey, dude, we've wondered what happened to you. Stop in when you have more time.

Saulbadguy
05-14-2005, 01:06 PM
Welcome back.

Mr. Kotter
05-14-2005, 01:07 PM
DUDE! We were about to send out a search party....or I was gonna hunt you down the next time I got back to Leavenworth....this summer.

Glad things are well. Hope to see you around some...

Later, Mr. K (formerly SDChiefsfan)

:thumb:

JOhn
05-14-2005, 01:13 PM
Hey DOn, great to hear from you, we miss you man. :deevee:

Sent you an reply back to your PM.:thumb:

Rain Man
05-14-2005, 01:14 PM
Be honest. My state prison thread drew you back, right?

Nice to hear from you. Sorry about the family stuff. Stay in touch.

morphius
05-14-2005, 01:15 PM
Welcome back!

Hope everything is really better!

cdcox
05-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Were you gone?

go bo
05-14-2005, 01:27 PM
hey, hack! :toast:

good to see ya back... :D :D :D

PastorMikH
05-14-2005, 01:53 PM
HACK! GREAT TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!!

Glad to know that you are alright. I hope you will be posting again.

PastorMikH
05-14-2005, 01:54 PM
Later, Mr. K (formerly SDChiefsfan)

And 20 other usernames in the last year that you missed.

:)

Bwana
05-14-2005, 01:57 PM
Hack! For the love of Christ, hang around this time and post. Good to see you back.

Mr. Kotter
05-14-2005, 02:06 PM
And 20 other usernames in the last year that you missed.

:)

Pastor, I hope that was not an intentional misrepresentation. :harumph:

It's only been eight; and I've only used about three of them in the past six months to post. And NONE since mid February or so; so THERE!

I've been BORN AGAIN! Amen, Pastor? :p

Baby Lee
05-14-2005, 02:09 PM
Glad to hear from ya. Now if you could just track down Mr. Blonde, we'd be in good shape.

2bikemike
05-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Hack I missed your postings when you first went AWOL but lately I haven't been on here much either. This is probably my first post in over a month.

Iowanian
05-14-2005, 04:17 PM
Holy Carp.....

Glad you're back Hack....We've needed some Old Blood back to drown out some of the dipshittery.

Get Hack and Talisman back as regulars would go a LONG way towards improving the planet.

tk13
05-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Hey! Good to see you Hack. Don't be a stranger. :)

Lightning Rod
05-14-2005, 04:28 PM
Been gone a while myself. New job they expect me to work at work. The bastages.

Kinda miss this place. Anything new?

Bowser
05-14-2005, 04:29 PM

Yeah. Psicosis is a girl. Or will be in the near fututre.

Lightning Rod
05-14-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah. Psicosis is a girl. Or will be in the near fututre.

Still saving up his beer cans I assume.

Phobia
05-14-2005, 05:09 PM
Cool. Welcome back. How 'bout updating your email address so we can drop you a line in the future. Several of us were kinda worried.

Glad to hear the family situation is worked out.

Lightning Rod
05-14-2005, 05:32 PM
Yeah it is all good. Like my new job. Got married back in Fed on Miami beach then went on a cruise. Never had that many people killing each other just to bring me a drink. I didn't suck :)

Working as a freight broker now. Strange business but hit my monthly goal allready last Monday. So all is good.

Prom night for two of the Step daughters tonight so it is crazy. Naturally I am just getting out of the way.

E-mail address is still the same but it is blocked at work so I only check it once a week ~. Just nuked 385 from my junk folder.

X wife still a PITA pretty much business as usual in that area. After what seems like years I have my credit cleaned up from what she did to me so bought a new car this week. You can get a lot more for your $ at 5% than at 21%. My kids are at a birthday party so I am waiting on them to get back home to hang out with Dad. That is about it.
Oh yaeah...
Had the police at my house AGAIN last night when we got home from the Royals game. Someone had tossed about a million hamburger buns in their yard and they figured it was one of our kids. I just told the cops we have been at the Royals game all night and if I was going to bother to throw anything in their yard it would be dog $hit not food becuase we have five kids between us for god sake and no food going to waste around this house.

Well you are now up on things. Pretty much business as usual.

Frazod
05-14-2005, 05:43 PM
Glad to see you back, Don! :thumb:

Bwana
05-14-2005, 05:46 PM

Great to see you back as well Rod buddy. :thumb:

Phobia
05-14-2005, 07:45 PM
Yeah it is all good. Like my new job. Got married

Dude - I thought you knew better'n that.

Congrats. Welcome home.

Fairplay
05-14-2005, 07:53 PM
LVN i don't know much about you but im glad you are back. Can you post more now?

C-Mac
05-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Hey Hack welcome back, glad to hear all is well.

...and then he saddled his horse and rode off into the sunset.

Mr. Kotter
05-14-2005, 09:08 PM
Yeah it is all good. Like my new job. Got married back in Fed on Miami beach then went on a cruise....

Welcome back, Rod.

big nasty kcnut
05-14-2005, 09:16 PM
don and rod welcome back stay awhile and give us some good humor.

KCWolfman
05-14-2005, 10:54 PM
Damn, Don.

I thought you became a prison bitch in some sort of scandalous prison hustle.

DenverChief
05-14-2005, 11:04 PM
Damn, Don.

I thought you became a prison bitch in some sort of scandalous prison hustle.

I resent the fact you can't think of me in these terms :harumph:

JOhn
05-15-2005, 05:35 AM
I resent the fact you can't think of me in these terms :harumph:
:Lin:

Damn that just brought a mental image I could have done without. :cuss:

CHIEF4EVER
05-15-2005, 05:46 AM
Yeah it is all good. Like my new job. Got married back in Fed on Miami beach then went on a cruise. Never had that many people killing each other just to bring me a drink. I didn't suck :)

Working as a freight broker now. Strange business but hit my monthly goal allready last Monday. So all is good.

Prom night for two of the Step daughters tonight so it is crazy. Naturally I am just getting out of the way.

E-mail address is still the same but it is blocked at work so I only check it once a week ~. Just nuked 385 from my junk folder.

X wife still a PITA pretty much business as usual in that area. After what seems like years I have my credit cleaned up from what she did to me so bought a new car this week. You can get a lot more for your $ at 5% than at 21%. My kids are at a birthday party so I am waiting on them to get back home to hang out with Dad. That is about it.
Oh yaeah...
Had the police at my house AGAIN last night when we got home from the Royals game. Someone had tossed about a million hamburger buns in their yard and they figured it was one of our kids. I just told the cops we have been at the Royals game all night and if I was going to bother to throw anything in their yard it would be dog $hit not food becuase we have five kids between us for god sake and no food going to waste around this house.

You work for a specific trucking company or does your company freelance? Good to see you and Hack back.