PDA

View Full Version : ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT RENEWED for full third season!!!!!!

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2005, 09:05 PM
http://www.thefutoncritic.com/cgi/pr.cgi?id=20050516fox03

Monday, May 16, 2005
FOX DOES MORE TIME WITH "ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT," ORDERING A FULL THIRD SEASON
Released by FOX

FOX gets ARRESTED again. The network has ordered a third full season of the Emmy Award-winning comedy series ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT, it was announced today by Peter Liguori, President, Entertainment for Fox Broadcasting Company.

"ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is one of the best comedies on television. The decision to order another season becomes easy when you consider its amazing cast, creative brilliance, critical acclaim and advertiser appeal," said Liguori. "It's my first official pick-up since taking the job, and I think it's a great way to start."

The critically acclaimed series revolves around Michael Bluth (Jason Bateman), the good son who must run the family business and continue to pick up the pieces as he keeps his offbeat family from falling apart. The comedy has featured guest appearances by numerous stars including Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Liza Minnelli, Heather Graham and Ben Stiller. Last year, the show received five Emmy Awards for Outstanding Comedy Series, Writing, Directing, Casting and Editing. Additionally, Jason Bateman won a Golden Globe for Outstanding Actor in a Leading Role - Musical or Comedy Series and the show was nominated for two Golden Globe Awards for Outstanding Musical or Comedy Series. This past season, the cast was nominated for a SAG Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series. The show was also named an AFI Program of the Year and received the Critics' Choice Award for Best Comedy, among other accolades.

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT is produced by Imagine Television and 20th Century Fox Television. Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Nevins and Mitch Hurwitz are executive producers.

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2005, 09:10 PM
(insert Snoopy dance here)

Thig Lyfe
05-16-2005, 09:11 PM
Yessss....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/films/2004/12/01/images/jon_heder_napoleon_dynamite_interview_top.jpg

Miles
05-16-2005, 09:19 PM
I’m afraid I just blue myself.

Iowanian
05-16-2005, 09:20 PM
psi....I figured you were supposed to start watching Trading spaces and Beaches reruns.

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2005, 09:25 PM
There's always money in the banana stand!

Ultra Peanut
05-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Awesome. GetArrested.com and fox.com/arresteddev confirm it.

" For two years, it has been the best comedy on television. And now there will be a third year. Congratulations to show creator Mitch Hurwitz, the amazing cast and the 100,000+ people who took the Arrested Development Loyalty Oath! Your efforts have ensured that we’ll all be treated to another season of our favorite show!

But you don’t have to wait until fall to introduce people to the Bluths. With some of the best Arrested episodes encoring this summer, you can find a friend who’s never seen the show and sit down with them so they can see just how great this show is!"

Ultra Peanut
05-19-2005, 04:24 PM
FOX PRIMETIME SCHEDULE: FALL 2005
(All Times ET/PT)

MONDAY
8:00-8:30 PM ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT
8:30-9:00 PM KITCHEN CONFIDENTIAL
9:00-10:00 PM PRISON BREAK

I was hoping for a lead-in from Scandalmakers, but this is good.

nbkc fan
05-19-2005, 04:55 PM
take me to your secular world!

Megbert
05-19-2005, 05:42 PM
I have been watching the first season on DVD. BTW my signature is a quote from a 1st season episode.