PDA

View Full Version : ENDelt got booted out of the Eagle Scouts

Phobia
05-16-2005, 09:08 PM
As some of you know, I'm at ENDelt's working on a project and he shared a piece of mail he received today:

Dear Mr. Johnson:

I regret to inform you that due to a new policy being implemented at the Boy Scouts national headquarters, we have come across information that is cause for the organization to revoke your Eagle Scout award.

The new policy has allowed the background check of all registered Scouters, employees, and Eagle or DESA recipients. According to our records, you received a DUI in Maricopa County, AZ. You may choose to refute this reporting. If you choose to do so, we must be notified in writing within 30 days of the date on this letter.

I am sure as a former Eagle Scout, you understand the importance of portraying high morals and values.

Sincerely,

This lady I know.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 09:10 PM
AWESOME! ROFL

Boozer
05-16-2005, 09:12 PM
Weird. I wonder how they got that address.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 09:14 PM
ENDelt should just let them know he's the new Pope:

FloridaChief
05-16-2005, 09:15 PM
Lame...Jesus, how lame....

C-Mac
05-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Fight em Endelt!
Fight the dirty diggen' bastigens with all your vim and vigor I say, you should be infuriated!
Its a darn good thing that Cochran is dead....I'll tell ya that much!

chiefs4me
05-16-2005, 09:18 PM
so who gets which side of the bed?

Iowanian
05-16-2005, 09:19 PM
A BROAD kicked you out of Cubscouts?

Kick her in the Box.

Don't even say it, threadwrecker.

jspchief
05-16-2005, 09:21 PM
Are you guys going to be posting progress pics?

chiefs4me
05-16-2005, 09:26 PM
A BROAD kicked you out of Cubscouts?

Kick her in the Box.

Don't even say it, threadwrecker.

HI Killer......;)

CosmicPal
05-16-2005, 09:26 PM
Brian is SO busted. If you think a DUI ruins your credibility with the neighborhood, losing your Eagle scout award is even worse. I'd move to Mexico if I were you.

Phobia
05-16-2005, 09:28 PM
Are you guys going to be posting progress pics?

I think he did today.

BIG_DADDY
05-16-2005, 09:30 PM
Brian is SO busted. If you think a DUI ruins your credibility with the neighborhood, losing your Eagle scout award is even worse. I'd move to Mexico if I were you. ROFL

Phobia
05-16-2005, 09:31 PM
Lame...Jesus, how lame....

You didn't "get" it.

The lady who sent the letter is a friend of mine. We knew one another in the USMC. When she told me where she was working, I asked for this letter. She sent it to coincide with my arrival.

Iowanian
05-16-2005, 09:33 PM
I think to show them the error of your ways....you should eat about 10 boxes of former brownies.

Thats gotta be against their code, to be eaten by a banished weebelo

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 09:33 PM
Hmm...

Iowanian
05-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Ok...thats pretty effin funny.

KCWolfman
05-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Brian is SO busted. If you think a DUI ruins your credibility with the neighborhood, losing your Eagle scout award is even worse. I'd move to Mexico if I were you.
All he'll do is come back here and work Vlad's lawn for 2.00 an hour.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 09:53 PM
ENDelt looking very excited to be at the U.S. Army War College!

Freekofnature
05-16-2005, 09:59 PM
LMFAO ROFL ROFL

Thig Lyfe
05-16-2005, 10:21 PM
That's great. ROFL

Skip Towne
05-16-2005, 10:37 PM
I particularly like the Frankenstein hair cut. Nice!

alanm
05-16-2005, 10:40 PM
Oh Geez Brian.... Where did me and your Mother go wrong??? :deevee: :banghead:

KCWolfman
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM
I particularly like the Frankenstein hair cut. Nice!
He looks like Eddie Munster

Fairplay
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Captioned:

"Im in the boy scouts to scout the boys."

"Wanna take a look at my flagpole?"

teedubya
05-16-2005, 10:43 PM
oh man, gochiefs with some hilarity... the misunderstood comedic genious pulls through with some gold.

Phil provided the foresight to lay the foundation for this classic joke.

Funny shit. Have a good time out there, you dirty dogs.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 10:44 PM
oh man, gochiefs with some hilarity... the misunderstood comedic genious pulls through with some gold.

Phil provided the foresight to lay the foundation for this classic joke.

Funny shit. Have a good time out there, you dirty dogs.

The pictures forum is a goldmine...would anyone like to see Scout Phil?

KCWolfman
05-16-2005, 11:20 PM
Oh, believe me. You'll pay for your hand in this.
Get pissed at him later.

Tell us your reaction when you read the letter.

C-Mac
05-16-2005, 11:34 PM
My first thought was that it was a joke... then I took a second look at the letterhead and envelope and felt it was real. There was a certain amount of disbelief... and definitely disappointment. The money part is that while reading it I was talking to a neighbor of mine. She saw my change in expression and asked if everything was all right. I know my response started with, "No," I dont' remember exactly what came out after that, but I know it was an explanation that I was apparently no longer an Eagle Scout and included the f-bomb. To which she responded, "Well, I wonder why with a mouth like that."

Phil wasn't at the house at the time. When he came back he was fishing for a reaction out of me. I don't remember what we were talking about, but he said, "Well, I'm no Eagle Scout, but..." to which I responded, "Hey, you gotta see this." He looked at the letter, and didn't get 10 seconds into reading it before he busted up laughing. Since one of my other neighbors had the same reaction (his quote... "Dude, you're no longer an Eagle Scout. You're now officially a sloppy drunk."), I thought nothing of Phil laughing. Then he reminded me that months ago he had asked me if I knew who the gal who wrote the letter was. From then on I've been calling him a prick and a bastard and whatnot.

OWNED! ROFL

KCWolfman
05-16-2005, 11:36 PM
My first thought was that it was a joke... then I took a second look at the letterhead and envelope and felt it was real. There was a certain amount of disbelief... and definitely disappointment. The money part is that while reading it I was talking to a neighbor of mine. She saw my change in expression and asked if everything was all right. I know my response started with, "No," I dont' remember exactly what came out after that, but I know it was an explanation that I was apparently no longer an Eagle Scout and included the f-bomb. To which she responded, "Well, I wonder why with a mouth like that."

Phil wasn't at the house at the time. When he came back he was fishing for a reaction out of me. I don't remember what we were talking about, but he said, "Well, I'm no Eagle Scout, but..." to which I responded, "Hey, you gotta see this." He looked at the letter, and didn't get 10 seconds into reading it before he busted up laughing. Since one of my other neighbors had the same reaction (his quote... "Dude, you're no longer an Eagle Scout. You're now officially a sloppy drunk."), I thought nothing of Phil laughing. Then he reminded me that months ago he had asked me if I knew who the gal who wrote the letter was. From then on I've been calling him a prick and a bastard and whatnot.

OMG, that is freakin' great!

PastorMikH
05-16-2005, 11:45 PM
You didn't "get" it.

The lady who sent the letter is a friend of mine. We knew one another in the USMC. When she told me where she was working, I asked for this letter. She sent it to coincide with my arrival.

Oh, that is AWESOME!!!!!!

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 11:52 PM
I earned my Eagle. No one can take that away from me. This is just a letter. I know I'm an Eagle Scout and always will be.

Hammock Parties
05-16-2005, 11:58 PM
I take no offense at anything you've posted in this thread. You actually provided a great bit of humor.

I know. That is my only intent.

And hey, I wish my parents had enrolled me in boy scouts. I did shit all for extracurricular activities in my youth. Unless you count "The Ministry School."

KCWolfman
05-17-2005, 12:04 AM
Indeed. Phil got me good. I'll get him back someday.

If I didn't have such a good sense of humor, I'd be really upset. Any Eagle Scout will tell you that achieving Eagle was a great accomplishment... something they're proud of, even in their adult years. Reading that letter was a real kick in the gut. But, as the letter sank in, I started to care about it less and less. It still hurt, but it was only a half shot. The neighbor who was present when I first read it made a comment to the effect of, "that really stinks. After you put in all that work to earn it.." My response was to the effect of, "I don't care what the higher ups at the national office say. I earned my Eagle. No one can take that away from me. This is just a letter. I know I'm an Eagle Scout and always will be."
Amen, NOT an easy task at all.

teedubya
05-17-2005, 12:23 AM
here you go.

Logical
05-17-2005, 12:32 AM
All he'll do is come back here and work Vlad's lawn for 2.00 an hour.

It is actually more like 20, but yeah.

Hammock Parties
05-17-2005, 12:41 AM
Pretty sure I know how to start a lawnmower.

Which patch do you get for that?

Logical
05-17-2005, 12:44 AM
You pay people twenty dollars an hour to mow your lawn? F*ck... up that to thirty and I might be interested. Pretty sure I know how to start a lawnmower.

I really don't pay by the hour. It just works out that way. Gaspar actually gets 100 a month and he spends around 5 hours each month. I could probably up it to $30 if you wanted to clean the toilets.;)

go bo
05-17-2005, 12:45 AM
hey, it's not easy being an eagle scout...

i made eagle in 1964 or thereabouts...

still proud of myself after all these years...

you go, delta end man... :thumb:

ExtremeChief
05-17-2005, 05:20 AM
exxxxcellent...

Jenson71
05-17-2005, 05:41 AM
hey, it's not easy being an eagle scout...

i made eagle in 1964 or thereabouts...

still proud of myself after all these years...

you go, delta end man... :thumb:

Yeah, Eagle Scouts unite!

My ES project was one of the longest projects known around here. It was like over 300 combined hours of people helping out. I had about 50 there. Building bullpens for a baseball park.

It's not something you brag about, especially when you're my age, but it's a great accomplishment.

NewChief
05-17-2005, 06:04 AM
End:

Glad to hear that BSA isn't actually revoking Eagle Scout awards for DUIs. Both of my brothers would have theirs revoked. Luckily I've never been convicted of anything, so I was in the clsear. I was feeling pretty bad for you though until I found out it was all a little joke of that bastard Phobia.

Ultra Peanut
05-17-2005, 06:17 AM
G.O.B.: Dad’s gonna be crushed!

ENDelt: You don’t have to tell him!

But G.O.B. was referring to his own father, who he had hidden under the house.

G.O.B.: Uh-oh.

HemiEd
05-17-2005, 06:26 AM
As some of you know, I'm at ENDelt's working on a project and he shared a piece of mail he received today:

Dear Mr. Johnson:

I regret to inform you that due to a new policy being implemented at the Boy Scouts national headquarters, we have come across information that is cause for the organization to revoke your Eagle Scout award.

The new policy has allowed the background check of all registered Scouters, employees, and Eagle or DESA recipients. According to our records, you received a DUI in Maricopa County, AZ. You may choose to refute this reporting. If you choose to do so, we must be notified in writing within 30 days of the date on this letter.

I am sure as a former Eagle Scout, you understand the importance of portraying high morals and values.

Sincerely,

This lady I know.

I am impressed he made Eagle in the first place. I lost interest at Star! :D

chagrin
05-17-2005, 06:49 AM
End:

Glad to hear that BSA isn't actually revoking Eagle Scout awards for DUIs. Both of my brothers would have theirs revoked. Luckily I've never been convicted of anything, so I was in the clsear. I was feeling pretty bad for you though until I found out it was all a little joke of that bastard Phobia.

"Luckily, I've never been convicted..." Hmmm...

pink
05-18-2005, 11:01 PM
Progress pics will be posted here: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=114493 daily. (Or, as often as I feel.)
and in between many many beers, i'm sure...

Michael Michigan
05-19-2005, 12:49 AM
Dear Mr. Johnson:

Johnson? It's a smokescreen. They booted him becuase they think he's gay.

Fight it Delt.

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:15 AM
Me drink beer? That's unheard of.

Yeah, Phil's out there..their probably having tea and jimmy cakes.

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:19 AM
WTF is a jimmy cake?
I don't know..ask the English..it just sounded gay..like white gloves :shrug:

Donger
05-19-2005, 09:22 AM
I don't know..ask the English..it just sounded gay..like white gloves :shrug:

Never heard of it.

KC Dan
05-19-2005, 09:25 AM
How much longer will Phil be out there?

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:29 AM
I'd like to report that all the legends of ENDelt are true. He brought home a linebacker last night. Heh. I didn't realize just how thick she was until this AM. I looked at him and busted out laughing. Heh.

munkey
05-19-2005, 09:34 AM
Me drink beer? That's unheard of.

Well better your eagle scout badge than 120 days in jail and a 5 year suspension on your license....That's what my cousin just received after his 3rd DUI.

Poor guys even missing his grandma's funeral tomorrow.. :shake:

Hammock Parties
05-19-2005, 09:35 AM
I'd like to report that all the legends of ENDelt are true. He brought home a linebacker last night. Heh. I didn't realize just how thick she was until this AM. I looked at him and busted out laughing. Heh.

Dear god in heaven.

Otter
05-19-2005, 09:37 AM

Since you're in bed earlier you prolly wake up earlier too.

Pictures dude.

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:42 AM
I blame Brando's dad.
LOL..my dad forced you to take home a fatty huh? LMAO
I shiver to think what Phil was doing in the next room while you were making bacon grease.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:42 AM
I blame Brando's dad.

Yeah - thanks for falling on that sword.

FWIW, your neighbor brought me breakfast moments ago. She was asking about the linebacker broad. I told her that you were helping her with an eating disorder.

On another note, was that chick really that stupid? She could not even carry on a normal conversation without interjecting something completely irrelevent. My God, I'm not sure I've actually had interaction with anybody quite that dense. You've officially sunken to a new low. You should find a lady under 100 lbs and a 200 IQ instead of the reverse next time.

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Yeah - thanks for falling on that sword.

FWIW, your neighbor brought me breakfast moments ago. She was asking about the linebacker broad. I told her that you were helping her with an eating disorder.

On another note, was that chick really that stupid? She could not even carry on a normal conversation without interjecting something completely irrelevent. My God, I'm not sure I've actually had interaction with anybody quite that dense. You've officially sunken to a new low. You should find a lady under 100 lbs and a 200 IQ instead of the reverse next time.

I told the old man to fix Brian up with a hottie. Must be Brian's taste got in the way. Phil, it's time for the talk. Women aren't like cheeseburgers Brian..they really aren't better when they're bigger with more cheese.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Since you're in bed earlier you prolly wake up earlier too.

Pictures dude.

I don't have any actual pictures of the broad, but she bears a strong resemblence to the one in the middle here:
http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/gallery_photos/k0467.jpg

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:46 AM
I don't have any actual pictures of the broad, but she bears a strong resemblence to the one in the middle here:
http://www.menwholooklikekennyrogers.com/gallery_photos/k0467.jpg

WOW! You let him bring Iowonian back for a little bump and grind? You're both sicker than I thought.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:49 AM
LOL..my dad forced you to take home a fatty huh? LMAO
I shiver to think what Phil was doing in the next room while you were making bacon grease.

I was running the camera for 12 seconds. I think she really enjoyed herself, though.

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:50 AM
I was running the camera for 12 seconds. I think she really enjoyed herself, though.
12 seconds? What..did you tape him wiping up afterwards too then?

Brando
05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
It was my laziness. She had been talking to us all night, so it was convenient. Plus, I think Phil and I offended every other patron in the bar.
Phil..offensive? No way dude. I can't see it. You should have at least yelled out Rodeo.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:53 AM
It was my laziness. She had been talking to us all night, so it was convenient. Plus, I think Phil and I offended every other patron in the bar.

Who knew the dude in the turban would be upset when I swiped his headgear?

Phobia
05-19-2005, 09:56 AM
Phil..offensive? No way dude. I can't see it. You should have at least yelled out Rodeo.

Appropo of nothing, your dad mentioned you were his favorite son by far. You were the only one who didn't tell mom about the inappropriate touching.

Brando
05-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Appropo of nothing, your dad mentioned you were his favorite son by far. You were the only one who didn't tell mom about the inappropriate touching.
Hey..I've kept my mouth shut about you in the bathroom on Friday night. Even after I told you that I wasn't a midget you still wanted to give me a handjob.

Brando
05-19-2005, 10:02 AM
Why were you lying to Phil?
Because his fantasy is to jackhammer a cabage up a midget's ass. I'll be damned if I'm going to walk around with a cole slaw colonic.

Donger
05-19-2005, 10:06 AM
Strange people...

Donger
05-19-2005, 10:07 AM
Heh. 10,000 posts.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 10:09 AM
Some people have no sense of humor.

Hey, if I got one thing going for me, at least I'm not that dude that was sitting across the bar talking to the girl in greeen.

Yeah - that dude's roommate is probably on the internet right now chronicling his evening with the piggy princess. I didn't notice she was wearing green. I really couldn't take my eyes off her pig snout.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
Hey..I've kept my mouth shut about you in the bathroom on Friday night. Even after I told you that I wasn't a midget you still wanted to give me a handjob.

Midget, little person - whatever. In any case, I had to find you a step stool to reach my zipper.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 10:11 AM
WOW! You let him bring Iowonian back for a little bump and grind? You're both sicker than I thought.

FEE FI FO FUM....You Want the Wrath of Iowan-i-un?

Calling me the King of Donk fans?....That can't go without retribution.

Phobia
05-19-2005, 10:13 AM
I really hope we didn't tell that broad (and I do mean "broad" quite literally in this case) about ChiefsPlanet. Did we?

BigRedChief
05-19-2005, 10:14 AM
Who knew the dude in the turban would be upset when I swiped his headgear?

Turban in a bar?:hmmm: Is this some kind of metrosexual thing?

Brando
05-19-2005, 10:27 AM
Midget, little person - whatever. In any case, I had to find you a step stool to reach my zipper.
it's not my fault you have an inny isntead of an outtie

teedubya
04-01-2011, 04:26 PM
I'd like to nominate this for the Hall of Classics. It's hysterical.

Phobia
04-01-2011, 04:40 PM
People don't even know who ENDelt is any longer.

Jenson71
04-01-2011, 04:44 PM
What is Endelt up to these days?

Rain Man
04-01-2011, 04:45 PM
Is that the woman who married JimNasium?

Frazod
04-01-2011, 04:59 PM
I still can't quite wrap my mind around the idea of ENDelt being married.

Deberg_1990
04-01-2011, 04:59 PM
What happend to EnDelt anyways? Did he get a real life or something?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties
04-01-2011, 05:02 PM
I just got rep for a six-year old post.

http://i51.tinypic.com/23kvswo.jpg

Donger
04-01-2011, 05:05 PM
I still can't quite wrap my mind around the idea of ENDelt being married.

He got married?

Frazod
04-01-2011, 05:07 PM
He got married?

Yep. Married on a beach in Hawaii somewhere.

Deberg_1990
04-01-2011, 05:15 PM
He got married?

Yep. Married on a beach in Hawaii somewhere.

Thats cool...life happens and all that i get it.......

But i cant believe people that posted as much as he did leave this place forever.....did he move to a deserted island? Surely he lurks from time to time?

Frazod
04-01-2011, 05:18 PM
Thats cool...life happens and all that i get it.......

But i cant believe people that posted as much as he did leave this place forever.....did he move to a deserted island? Surely he lurks from time to time?

There's a reason, but I'm not going into details. It's an unfortunate situation.

Phobia
04-01-2011, 05:21 PM
I'll say this about ENDelt... he drank cheap beer until we fixed him here at the Planet. Now he's more of a beer snob than me.

Hammock Parties
04-01-2011, 05:30 PM
There's a reason, but I'm not going into details. It's an unfortunate situation.

Ultra pussy whip!

AirForceChief
04-01-2011, 05:40 PM

Sacrilege!

vailpass
04-01-2011, 05:46 PM
ENDelt is married? Boring. Much more fun when he was yodeling down KatiPan's gully. Then one day Mir was headed for the Loo.

milkman
04-01-2011, 05:51 PM
ENDelt is married? Boring. Much more fun when he was yodeling down KatiPan's gully. Then one day Mir was headed for the Loo.

Ahh......Good times.

vailpass
04-01-2011, 06:00 PM
Ahh......Good times.

Indeed. Maybe conversations like this one are part of the reason Delt don't come 'round here no more.

HMc
04-01-2011, 07:40 PM

OH LOOK ANOTHER EXCLUSIVE EMAIL CLUB THAT FRAZOD IS A MEMBER OF

you are so cool!

Thig Lyfe
04-01-2011, 07:43 PM

you are so cool!

http://i35.tinypic.com/2rmp4ib.jpg

Frazod
04-01-2011, 07:52 PM

you are so cool!

I'm sorry you're so unremarkable that no one gives a shit whether you're here or not, sweetheart. But I don't see that ever changing.

JOhn
04-01-2011, 08:15 PM

:eek:

Bowser
04-01-2011, 11:42 PM
Wait, when did I become a mod and start posting without me knowing I'm posting? Pretty cool.

Otter
04-01-2011, 11:43 PM
I'll say this about ENDelt... he drank cheap beer until we fixed him here at the Planet. Now he's more of a beer snob than me.

What's going on here?

Is this the scout master from my overnight camping merit badge? No means NO!

Frazod
04-01-2011, 11:47 PM
What's going on here?

We're all Phobia.

There are certain fringe benefits that come with being Phobia. One is looking like the cowboy from the Village People. Okay, that one's not so hot. However, another is being married to Pink.

We should all books flights to Kansas City immediately. :titus:

JOhn
04-01-2011, 11:55 PM
Sweet, I'm finally a MOD :thumb:

johnny961
04-01-2011, 11:55 PM
We're all Phobia.

There are certain fringe benefits that come with being Phobia. One is looking like the cowboy from the Village People. Okay, that one's not so hot. However, another is being married to Pink.

We should all books flights to Kansas City immediately. :titus:

It took me a minute to figure that one out...I saw my name as the one who started this thread when this thread was actually started several years before I joined and I WAS LIKE WTF...then it dawned on me.

Gonzo
04-01-2011, 11:56 PM
Mods got themselves a shiny new toy.

However, some of the posts are shit I'd actually write so currently I might be having some mini-strokes.
Posted via Mobile Device

JOhn
04-01-2011, 11:57 PM
Mods got themselves a shiny new toy.

However, some of the posts are shit I'd actually write so currently I might be having some mini-strokes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Yea, I noticed when I read a post....I was like "WTF I never said that" then I finally figured it out :banghead:

Bump
04-02-2011, 12:01 AM
WTF, I didn't post this.

JOhn
04-02-2011, 12:05 AM
WTF, I didn't post this.

http://images7.cpcache.com/product/96480737v11_480x480_Front.jpg