PDA

View Full Version : Fantastic News: Fellatio decreases risk of breast cancer

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 07:21 AM
Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)
http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/.../Media/cnn.html (http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/C294808266/E910814554/Media/cnn.html)

(AP) --Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."
The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine,"said Dr. Helena Shifteer,one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.
In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.
"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.
"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 07:22 AM
This would be great news if it were real :)

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 07:23 AM
This would be great news if it were real :)

Who are you to doubt science? :shake:

unlurking
05-17-2005, 07:30 AM
Man, gonna have to print out a couple copies of that next time I go to the bar!

Maybe I could open a breast cancer reduction clinic? Hmmm, gonna have to have the wife help determine how many clients I can "help" in a day.

;)

Scaga
05-17-2005, 07:35 AM
That's too bad....
I guess this means my wife has an increased chance of breast cancer. :sulk:

Skip Towne
05-17-2005, 07:41 AM
Nothing this good could ever happen.

munkey
05-17-2005, 07:51 AM
Study: Fellatio may significantly decrease the risk of breast cancer in women
Thursday, October 2, 2003 Posted: 9:19 AM EDT (1319 GMT)
http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/.../Media/cnn.html (http://homepage.mac.com/nikkienikks/iblog/C294808266/E910814554/Media/cnn.html)

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

That's a scary thought....I wonder who's volunteering...

Earthling
05-17-2005, 07:55 AM
That's too bad....

Mine too..I'll be lucky if she even has one left after a while...

ck_IN
05-17-2005, 08:16 AM
So how can I convince my wife that it's for her own good? :hmmm:

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 08:24 AM
Glad to know DC won't die of breast cancer. :thumb:

jagerdrinker
05-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Hmmm...if only someone would have told Kylie Minogue!

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 08:37 AM
I just need to tell my wife to swallow...She performs 1-2 per week but i never have been able to get her to swallow maybee this article will help..I'm going to email it to her.

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 08:44 AM
Threesomes have also been proven effective at reducing the risk of gout.

Scaga
05-17-2005, 08:48 AM
humm....

I wonder if guys in prision ever have a problem with prostrate cancer? :hmmm:

Donger
05-17-2005, 08:49 AM
I just need to tell my wife to swallow...She performs 1-2 per week but i never have been able to get her to swallow maybee this article will help..I'm going to email it to her.

You don't have kids, do you?

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:01 AM
You don't have kids, do you?actually i have 2. ages 7 & 3

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:03 AM
actually i have 2. ages 7 & 3

Heh. Congratulations. Personally, I wouldn't have any complaints about getting oral favors twice a week from the wife. swallow or not. I've never understood why it matters, anyway.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:04 AM
actually i have 2. ages 7 & 3

Dude, that's sick. You want your wife to kiss your kids with a mouth that's had your man juices in it? Sick.

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:05 AM
Dude, that's sick. You want your wife to kiss your kids with a mouth that's had your man juices in it? Sick.what are you in like the third grade

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 09:07 AM
Nothing this good could ever happen.
ROFL

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:07 AM
what are you in like the third grade

I'm all for swallowing, dude. Just seems wrong when you have kids. :shake:

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:08 AM

Do you have kids?

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:08 AM
I'm all for swallowing, dude. Just seems wrong when you have kids. :shake:she only does it at night after the kids are asleep and then she brushes her teeth in the morning..what's wrong with that

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Do you have kids?

Good point.

I think BJs are wrong with kids around, period. Swallowing is just plain wrong. That, however, might change if my sitaution changes.

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:12 AM
Good point.

I think BJs are wrong with kids around, period. Swallowing is just plain wrong. That, however, might change if my sitaution changes.
Pizda.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:13 AM
Pizda.

Okay. You have an extensive knowledge of the Russian language, but what does that have to do with here?

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:14 AM

Are you afraid that they'll think she's eating their future brothers and sisters, or are you afraid that it's happening at the dinner table?

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:15 AM
Are you afraid that they'll think she's eating their future brothers and sisters, or are you afraid that it's happening at the dinner table?
Man...if you put it that way, i'd say pretty much all of us are serial killers.

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Okay. You have an extensive knowledge of the Russian language, but what does that have to do with here?
I learned it from my Russian friend years ago, and have never had an opportunity to use it until now. Thank you for liberating me.

RedNFeisty
05-17-2005, 09:16 AM
Good point.

Are you a guy!?!

JimNasium
05-17-2005, 09:18 AM
You're swishy aren't you. :shake:

Pants

OK, would you kiss a woman who had your neighbor's *** in her mouth last night?

Donger
You're swishy aren't you. :shake:

He's a "fancy lad."

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:20 AM
Are you a guy!?!

I'm just trying to protect the kids, dammit! People! Comon!

JimNasium
My God man, it's a blowjob...the holy grail of sexual activity. It's even better when they finish the job and dispose of the batter. You are WAY over thinking this. Sack up and be a man for crying out loud.

ArrowheadHawk
Man...if you put it that way, i'd say pretty much all of us are serial killers.man i've killed a lot of potential children....on my hand...in a sock....on my wifes tits....running down her leg...in her womb while she's on birth control...i don't think that makes me a serial killer

ChiTown
she only does it at night after the kids are asleep and then she brushes her teeth in the morning..what's wrong with that

I'll tell you what's wrong with that. What's wrong with that is that she's not my wife! ;)

Congrats on getting a hummer 1-2x per week. I've been married damn near 15 years. I'm lucky to get a knobber 1-2x per year :banghead:

JimNasium
I'm just trying to protect the kids dammit! People! Comon!
WTF is going on here? Protecting the kids from what?

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:21 AM
I'm just trying to protect the kids, dammit! People! Comon!

What do blowjobs and kids have to do with each other?

ArrowheadHawk
OK, would you kiss a woman who had your neighbor's *** in her mouth last night?what does that have to do with the price of tea in china?

JimNasium
What do blowjobs and kids have to do with each other?
Exactly. Dude needs an intervention or something.

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:22 AM
man i've killed a lot of potential children....on my hand...in a sock....on my wifes tits....running down her leg...in her womb while she's on birth control...i don't think that makes me a serial killer
WTF?!

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:22 AM

There are only so many virgins to be deflowered, and then you have to start over.

Just to make sure we're working off the same assumptions, I'm presuming that she does things like shower and brush her teeth.

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:23 AM
I'll tell you what's wrong with that. What's wrong with that is that she's not my wife! ;)

Congrats on getting a hummer 1-2x per week. I've been married damn near 15 years. I'm lucky to get a knobber 1-2x per year :banghead:somehow i managed to marry a nympho that loves to give head...she feels guilty sometimes because she likes to do it so much and sais i am the luckiest man on the planet.

Pants
WTF is going on here? Protecting the kids from what?

From unknowingly tasting the residue or something like that.

ChiTown
WTF?!

Oh, come on! Every teenager has dumped a load or two is his sock, no?.........................................................

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:24 AM

Again, it all comes down to things like showering and brushing teeth.

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:24 AM
Oh, come on! Every teenager has dumped a load or two is his sock, no?.........................................................

So THAT's why they make tube socks.

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM

Heh. Have you ever had a gal try to kiss you after getting blown? If so, what did you do?

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:25 AM
Again, it all comes down to things like showering and brushing teeth.

You never know, man.

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Sock...no... :shake:

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:26 AM
Heh. Have you ever had a gal try to kiss you after getting blown? If so, what did you do?
Snowball.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:27 AM

Pushed her face off with my hand. Just kidding. In my exmaple, it was somebody else's c*ck/*** in her mouth.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Snowball.

ROFL

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
somehow i managed to marry a nympho that loves to give head...she feels guilty sometimes because she likes to do it so much and sais i am the luckiest man on the planet.
Is this your wife?
http://www.yourhandscanhealyou.com/Resources/marilyntitle1.gif

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Pushed her face off with my hand. Just kidding. In my exmaple, it was somebody else's c*ck/*** in her mouth.

So your concern is that you don't want your wife kissing your children after performing oral sex on another man?

Okay, maybe I'll agree with you on that.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:31 AM
So your concern is that you don't want your wife kissing your children after performing oral sex on another man?

Okay, maybe I'll agree with you on that.

SIGH. The kid is not me, I'm not the kid. Would you kiss your mother if you knew she blew your dad last night and ...GASP... swallowed?

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Is this your wife?
http://www.yourhandscanhealyou.com/Resources/marilyntitle1.gifummm no.....who is that?

Saulbadguy
05-17-2005, 09:32 AM
SIGH. The kid is not me, I'm not the kid. Would you kiss your mother if you knew she blew your dad last night and ...GASP... swallowed?
Not on the lips. Who the hell kisses their mother on the lips anyways?

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:33 AM
Not on the lips. Who the hell kisses their mother on the lips anyways?not me!

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:34 AM

I did when I was little. :shrug:

munkey
05-17-2005, 09:35 AM
Good point.

First...why is it wrong

Second...What do kids have to do with it?

Third...I've been married 7 years with 3 kids and she brushes her teeth regardless of when and where...To assume one's wife would eat some protien then lick and kiss the kids just tells me you are either a prude or have no sex life.

If you don't like the swallowing aspect than may I suggest you take BD's advise and give your woman a pearl necklace or decorate her face next time.

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:37 AM
If you don't like the swallowing aspect than may I suggest you take BD's advise and give your woman a pearl necklace or decorate her face next time.nice :thumb:

Nzoner
05-17-2005, 09:37 AM
I'm all for swallowing, dude.

Wow,the planet has become the confessional this last week.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:40 AM
First...why is it wrong

Second...What do kids have to do with it?

Third...I've been married 7 years with 3 kids and she brushes her teeth regardless of when and where...To assume one's wife would eat some protien then lick and kiss the kids just tells me you are either a prude or have no sex life.

If you don't like the swallowing aspect than may I suggest you take BD's advise and give your woman a pearl necklace or decorate her face next time.

Dude, read my posts. JFC, it's wrong (IMO) when kids are involved. If you want to act all offended and argue, I suggest you read all the posts before you procede to make an ass of yourself. It's your opinion that it's OK, but I don't think I'd want my kids kissing my wife after she swallowed the night before. Once, again, that depends on how desperate I'd be though.

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:42 AM
Dude, read my posts. JFC, it's wrong (IMO) when kids are involved. If you want to act all offended and argue, I suggest you read all the posts before you procede to make an ass of yourself. It's your opinion that it's OK, but I don't think I'd want my kids kissing my wife after she swallowed the night before. Once, again, that depends on how desperate I'd be though.are you a virgin?

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:43 AM
are you a virgin?

1. lol, no.
2. How are my posts suggesting that?

Nzoner
05-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Dude, read my posts. JFC, it's wrong (IMO) when kids are involved. If you want to act all offended and argue, I suggest you read all the posts before you procede to make an ass of yourself. It's your opinion that it's OK, but I don't think I'd want my kids kissing my wife after she swallowed the night before. Once, again, that depends on how desperate I'd be though.

Seriously,wtf are toothpaste and mouthwash for?

In your line of thinking I have to ask what's your feelings if your wife gets hammered the night before and ends up getting sick and the next morning jr wants a kiss before going off to school?

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 09:49 AM
1. lol, no.
2. How are my posts suggesting that?its just that your ideas are somewhat nieve as if you havn't been around the block if you know what i mean.

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:50 AM
I don't think I'd want my kids kissing my wife after she swallowed the night before.

Unless your future wife likes to do mommabird-regurgitating-for-the-kids impressions, why the hell not? Let's assume that Mom either brushes her teeth before bed or in the morning, or both.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Seriously,wtf are toothpaste and mouthwash for?

In your line of thinking I have to ask what's your feelings if your wife gets hammered the night before and ends up getting sick and the next morning jr wants a kiss before going off to school?

If I admit I was wrong now, I'd be a pussy. So I'll just refrain from answering.

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 09:52 AM
If I admit I was wrong now, I'd be a pussy. So I'll just refrain from answering.

ROFL

Real men never admit defeat.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:52 AM
its just that your ideas are somewhat nieve as if you havn't been around the block if you know what i mean.

Actually, I don't know what you mean. I'm not saying sex/bj's/swallowing are gross, I'm saying it might be kind of wrong to be kissing the kids with that mouth.

Pants
05-17-2005, 09:53 AM
ROFL

Real men never admit defeat.

You had me from the getgo, I just kind of ignored you, lol.

Donger
05-17-2005, 09:53 AM

Speaking of that, how about if the oralizing is reversed? Should Dad kiss his kids the day after?

bringbackmarty
05-17-2005, 09:54 AM
wtf? do you french kiss your kids or something? Try not letting your kids eat trans fats, that would be protecting them from something. Or teach them not to do drugs, so they don't end up giving blow jobs for a living.

Skip Towne
05-17-2005, 09:58 AM
Not me. Your mother is too ugly. :p

Nzoner
05-17-2005, 09:59 AM
Unless your future wife likes to do mommabird-regurgitating-for-the-kids impressions,

One of these days I'm going to learn to take a drink after reading the post :D

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Good point.

ROFL OMG!

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM
WTF?!Oh, sure. You've NEVER done that...

Katipan
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM

It's not like we swish it around in our mouth.

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 10:06 AM
somehow i managed to marry a nympho that loves to give head...she feels guilty sometimes because she likes to do it so much and sais i am the luckiest man on the planet.Lucky Bastard...

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 10:12 AM
It's not like we swish it around in our mouth.ew...

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Lucky Bastard...:p

munkey
05-17-2005, 10:30 AM

Thanks to my high protein diet mine has to chew....

munkey
05-17-2005, 10:34 AM

It's not a personal attack so grow some skin...I just think your being a little nieve...

Let us know how you feel about it when you've found the right woman and start raising kids....

~I did read your posts BTW~

ChiTown
05-17-2005, 10:43 AM

My old girlfriend used to tell me it was also very good for her skin. So, if I were unable to completely pull out in time (from a bj), then I'd just apply a coat of gentleman's jelly to her face. What? Apparently it's better than Clearisil (sp?)

ROYC75
05-17-2005, 10:55 AM
Hot Damn, ya think women around the world will jump on board ?

BTW Metrolike ....... Me thinks your intentions were good but then you realized you made an ass of yourself on this one. We can forgive you, go out a get a BJ, it will be OK, besides you are helping some women to better health .

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 11:00 AM
My old girlfriend used to tell me it was also very good for her skin. So, if I were unable to completely pull out in time (from a bj), then I'd just apply a coat of gentleman's jelly to her face. What? Apparently it's better than Clearisil (sp?)

I've got a ball point pen and I'm trying to gouge out the little portion of my brain that is retaining this information.

ChiTown
05-17-2005, 11:04 AM
I've got a ball point pen and I'm trying to gouge out the little portion of my brain that is retaining this information.

ROFL

Sorry. Please, don't try this at home......

munkey
05-17-2005, 11:18 AM

:hmmm:

Sounds like they need to do some tests on that as well....

BigMeatballDave
05-17-2005, 11:36 AM
ROFL

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 11:37 AM

I apoligize for starting this thread. I should have known that we couldn't have a scientific discussion on the merits of the study.:Pinky:

StcChief
05-17-2005, 11:43 AM
Old news. Too bad it isn't true.

Mr. Kotter
05-17-2005, 11:49 AM
Check out this menu; it's worth a couple of chuckles:

Donger
05-17-2005, 11:52 AM
I apoligize for starting this thread. I should have known that we couldn't have a scientific discussion on the merits of the study.:Pinky:

You are kidding, right?

munkey
05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
we couldn't have a scientific discussion on the merits of the study.:Pinky:

BS -

Why don't you get it started then....

ChiefsOne
05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Metrolike Actually, I don't know what you mean. I'm not saying sex/bj's/swallowing are gross, I'm saying it might be kind of wrong to be kissing the kids with that mouth.

Do you ever shake your dad, grandfather, etcs. hand the day after you played with your weiner?

Your logic is f'ed up.

munkey
05-17-2005, 12:26 PM
Metrolike

Do you ever shake your dad, grandfather, etcs. hand the day after you played with your weiner?

Your logic is f'ed up.

ROFL

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM
You are kidding, right?

I believe that by using the :Pinky: I'm telling everyone that I'm being a smartass and not serious. Evidently there are some who didn't get that it was a tongue in cheek response. Forcrissakes its a frigging joke :p just like this whole thread. There is no way this "Study" is real.:harumph:

ROYC75
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM

Oh no, I'm glad you brought it up. I'm going to show this to the wife and tell her I can help her start living better tonight.

Donger
05-17-2005, 12:53 PM
I believe that by using the :Pinky: I'm telling everyone that I'm being a smartass and not serious. Evidently there are some who didn't get that it was a tongue in cheek response. Forcrissakes its a frigging joke :p just like this whole thread. There is no way this "Study" is real.:harumph:

ROFL

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 12:57 PM

So should I stop working on the abstract of my corroborating study?

ROYC75
05-17-2005, 01:03 PM
Man, do you understand that this is a good thing for both women and men ? I'm not only talking about the fun, but the health. Men who get off more helps reduce prostate cancer.

We can be helping each other out more to better health.

Rain Man
05-17-2005, 01:06 PM
Man, do you understand that this is a good thing for both women and men ? I'm not only talking about the fun, but the health. Men who get off more helps reduce prostate cancer.

By 'helping each other out,' you're not talking about chiefsplanet members, right? Because I'm not helping anybody out.

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 01:31 PM
By 'helping each other out,' you're not talking about chiefsplanet members, right? Because I'm not helping anybody out.
Well if it was Jenny Gump I'd make an exception but for the rest of you riff-raff.....you are on your own. :harumph:

munkey
05-17-2005, 02:55 PM
ROFL I'm sure they're not in the room watching.

Just cause you knock a broad up shouldn't mean you've received your last blowjob. That's ridiculous.

I think he fears his future old lady giving the kids a frenchy after gobbeling some goo... :shake:

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 02:56 PM
Heh heh... am I the only one giggling picturing the scene the next time Metrolike goes to kiss his mom and imagines her sucking Daddy's pecker 10 minutes before?
:banghead:
I had avoided it until your post thanks for nuthin

munkey
05-17-2005, 02:57 PM
Heh heh... am I the only one giggling picturing the scene the next time Metrolike goes to kiss his mom and imagines her sucking Daddy's pecker 10 minutes before?

Maybe he knows what penis breath smells like....

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 03:04 PM
I had a girl try to kiss me after giving me a rimjob once. I very calmly and rationally explained that that was unacceptable behavior.

Way too much information :eek:

Brando
05-17-2005, 03:05 PM
No BJ's with kids around? Who is supposed to give them then?

Donger
05-17-2005, 03:22 PM
I had a girl try to kiss me after giving me a rimjob once. I very calmly and rationally explained that that was unacceptable behavior.

How long had you known this gal?

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 03:24 PM
This is GREAT news. :)

Donger
05-17-2005, 03:24 PM

Considering Metrolike's obvious trepidation over this issue, I've no doubt that he won't be giggling.

Donger
05-17-2005, 03:43 PM
Few hours.

No kidding. That there's a gal to take home and meet the folks.

ArrowheadHawk
05-17-2005, 03:50 PM
No BJ's with kids around? Who is supposed to give them then?Now now "Father" Brando calm down.

Fairplay
05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Maybe i oughta show mabel this article............

Fairplay
05-17-2005, 03:56 PM

Sorry about that dude, she was all over me like a cheap suit.

Donger
05-17-2005, 04:02 PM

Heh. Missed that.

Come on Metrolike. Sounds like an interesting story. Spill it.

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 10:20 PM
Heh. Missed that.

Come on Metrolike. Sounds like an interesting story. Spill it.

Please I'm just now getting the image of ENDelt260 getting a rim job out of my head. :banghead:

BigRedChief
05-18-2005, 07:07 AM

Good point. It's for our own good. Just like taking vitamins.

Oxford
05-18-2005, 08:17 AM
It is possible that the treatment is covered under insurance? I've always wanted to get into medicine.

huskerdooz
05-18-2005, 10:22 AM
"Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.
"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said. "

I may be going out on a limb here, but I find it highly doubtful that any study involving fellatio and someone named Dr. Lictepeen (sounds like "Licked a peen") has much credibility.

Pants
05-18-2005, 10:29 AM
I may be going out on a limb here, but I find it highly doubtful that any study involving fellatio and someone named Dr. Lictepeen (sounds like "Licked a peen") has much credibility.

ROFL

Are you serious? That guy was on TV (including CNN) - he's famous, I'm surprised you didn't know. Apparently it has something to do with the hormones being released when a woman gives head. Those hormones somehow prevent breast cancer.

BigRedChief
10-24-2005, 03:10 PM
bump in case you missed it. Pass along to your wife.

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 07:38 AM
Bump for public health awarness month.

StcChief
11-15-2007, 08:07 AM
It's the great Smoke out day... so if your GF/SO/Wife can't smoke then give the sausage. :D

Alec R
11-15-2007, 08:35 AM
Maybe in mullet ville where you dont brush your teeth regularly. But the rest of the country does so it makes your point moot. :)

Skyy God
11-15-2007, 08:36 AM
I'm sure this may have been posted before, but it's not true.

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/hoaxes/fellatio.asp

kindra68
11-15-2007, 08:47 AM
This reminds me of the game “just the tip”

BigRedChief
11-15-2007, 08:55 AM

JEZZZUSSSS comeon, don't spoil the ending for everyone.

boogblaster
11-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Smokin man-sausage, every good-girls dream ....

JohninGpt
11-15-2007, 10:12 AM

My wife has never heard of Snopes, and I'll never tell.

ChiTown
11-15-2007, 10:14 AM
"Save a Tit, Suck more Dick"

xbarretx
11-15-2007, 10:30 AM
That's too bad....

word!!!! i second that one :deevee: