PDA

View Full Version : AB employee who drank a Coors in public files suit

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 01:07 PM
Heard it on the radio just now. Remember this guy getting put in the paper with a Coors in his hand a while back.

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 01:07 PM
EDIT: Filed suit against AB for firing him.

jarjar
05-17-2005, 01:08 PM
no. who the hell is AB?

Bwana
05-17-2005, 01:09 PM
AB is going to lose that one unless there was something that the guy signed in his contract stating he can't drink anything but AB.

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:09 PM
no. who the hell is AB?

Anheuser-Busch

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:10 PM
If your going to lose your job over it the least you can do is drink a decent beer.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 01:11 PM
If your going to lose your job over it the least you can do is drink a decent beer.

No kidding! To get fired over sucking down a Coors would be a low point in ones life. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:12 PM
No kidding! To get fired over sucking down a Coors would be a low point in ones life. ROFL

He should lose the lawsuit on those grounds alone.

Soupnazi
05-17-2005, 01:13 PM
I've got a friend who now works for AB, and lives in St Louis. He's now become downright militant about people drinking AB products. I had to set him straight the other day.

"What, it's not good enough that your company has 50% market share in the US, you've gotta force everyone else to drink the shit too? I was your friend before you worked for them, I'll be your friend after you quit, so shut your mouth and let me drink in peace."

Bwana
05-17-2005, 01:16 PM
He should lose the lawsuit on those grounds alone.

I agree:

Judge: "You were drinking what?"

Punk: "Coors Judge."

Judge: "Case dismissed, now clear your ass out of my court room before I hold you in contempt."

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:18 PM
I agree:

Judge: "You were drinking what?"

Punk: "Coors Judge."

Judge: "Case dismissed, now clear your ass out of my court room before I hold you in contempt."

NICE!!! :clap:

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:20 PM
I've got a friend who now works for AB, and lives in St Louis. He's now become downright militant about people drinking AB products. I had to set him straight the other day.

"What, it's not good enough that your company has 50% market share in the US, you've gotta force everyone else to drink the shit too? I was your friend before you worked for them, I'll be your friend after you quit, so shut your mouth and let me drink in peace."

Just tell him you like supporting the small business man so you only drink micro-brews. That should go over well. ROFL

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 01:21 PM
EDIT: Filed suit against AB for firing him.

Is it in AB's employment policy that employees cannot drink a different brand of "beer" (loosely use beer since it was Coors)?

Simplex3
05-17-2005, 01:24 PM
Hell, we had a customer that was a travel agency. They had a Coke machine in their break room because some branch office of Coke was a customer. When they were courting PepsiCo they actually paid good money to have the vending company come and switch out the machine for the day. :shake:

Soupnazi
05-17-2005, 01:25 PM
Is it in AB's employment policy that employees cannot drink a different brand of "beer" (loosely use beer since it was Coors)?

No. But apparently the policy does state that if you're ever out and about and witness anyone drinking a beer that is not made by AB, you are required to notify authorities and go hassle the shit out of them. The AB-SS will be along shortly to dispose of the heretic.

Simplex3
05-17-2005, 01:26 PM
Probably, but you'll lose in court. First you have to prove that anything made by AB or Coors is in fact beer and not moose piss.

If it's listed in the employee manual as a terminable offense the guy is hosed unless he gets a liberal judge...

..meaning he'll get his job back. :banghead:

Baby Lee
05-17-2005, 01:27 PM
No. But apparently the policy does state that if you're ever out and about and witness anyone drinking a beer that is not made by AB, you are required to notify authorities and go hassle the shit out of them. The AB-SS will be along shortly to dispose of the heretic.
He got his picture in the local paper with a Coors in his hand. No snitches involved.

BIG_DADDY
05-17-2005, 01:29 PM
He got his picture in the local paper with a Coors in his hand.

That's just downright embarrassing.

Goapics1
05-17-2005, 01:31 PM
That's just downright embarrassing.

Well he could have something else in his hand and get his picture in the paper. :shrug:

Simplex3
05-17-2005, 01:34 PM
Well he could have something else in his hand and get his picture in the paper. :shrug:
At least he didn't pay $3.50 for his d**k. My guess would be that Coors tastes much like his urine and the piss is free.

Bwana
05-17-2005, 01:35 PM

Nothing he could have had in his hand would have been worse than a Coors.

Raiderhater
05-17-2005, 01:37 PM
Coors ought to be around shortly to offer the guy a job.

Iowanian
05-17-2005, 01:53 PM
There was a story about a guy who worked for Miller Light who had a pic in the paper with a bud light who got fired too...that wasn't too long after this came out.

His defense should be "Your Honor, I don't drink Beer, so I was just sippin on this coors Light".

Kerberos
05-17-2005, 01:55 PM
OK OK .......... The Dude that lives across the street works for Coors as the Warehouse Supervisor.

I worked for Coca-Cola a few years back and the guy comes over to my house and asks me to get him some tickets to the NASCAR races in KC through Coke and I obliged and got him 4 stinkin tickets free of charge.

I see him at the grocery store buying a cart load soda and what is this "Beggin for tickets" **cker buying ??? Goddam pepsi products .. so I say no problem they are on sale I can deal with that.

Then a few weeks later I see him and coke products are on sale and what is he buying ??? GODDAM Pepsi products and some Dr.Pepper (coke distributes it here)... So I say well at least its something I sell.

When I drank ALLOT (a few years back) I drank allot of cheap beers like Keystone Light and other coors products. I got ahold of some ICEHOUSE and tried it one weekend and when I was taking my trash to the curb one Monday morning this cockbite has the audacity to give ME SHIT about drinking the competitors product ...

WTF......................... :banghead: :cuss:

You know since then I have rarely drank Coors products ... actually it is rare when I drink at all ... but going to a bar or out on the town it is MGD-Light.

**** Coors and **** my neighbor.

:D

HC_Chief
05-17-2005, 02:17 PM
AB, Coors, Miller... they're all like making love in a canoe:

f*cking close to water.
:D