PDA

View Full Version : There is a possibility that I will be in town for a couple of days this weekend.....

Raiderhater
05-17-2005, 01:12 PM
I hate to go and get your hopes up at the prospect of spending time in my oh so ever charming presence when it is not yet a done deal, but I would like to try and hook up with some of you if at all possible, and you probably need a little notice.

I'll know for sure tomorrow wether I'll be up, and if I am I won't have much time to work with. As it stands now Friday night after we get in and have dinner with the grandparents is the best bet. It looks like Saturday and Sunday evening will be occupied with the events with witch we are headed north for in the first place. And then we will be heading out Monday afternoon. I was pushing for a Tuesday departure, but my Mom does not want to get home late Tuesday since she has some party that the she is catering for on Friday and needs a couple of days to get ready, sooo.....

If anyone is interested post it here and I'll have solid info to work with by tomorrow evening and get back at ya'.

BigRedChief
05-17-2005, 11:10 PM
Well since you neg rep me for being a Cardinals fan why dont you and me take in a game this weekend at the K?

Phobia
05-17-2005, 11:17 PM
I'll hang out with you. How did you know I was in Phoenix?

Logical
05-17-2005, 11:20 PM
Well since you neg rep me for being a Cardinals fan why dont you and me take in a game this weekend at the K?
I believe that would be considered Cruel and Unusual Punishment in 46 states.

Raiderhater
05-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Well, it didn't pan out, I won't be up this weekend. But it looks like I will be some time in June.

That would've been fun. Oh, and more neg rep your way. :p

I'll hang out with you. How did you know I was in Phoenix?

Your wife told me over the IM yesterday. I invited her to a night out on the town since you are out of the state.......

tommykat
05-18-2005, 07:00 PM
Jamie sorry you won't be around here, but I'll see you at the games this year! ;)

PastorMikH
05-18-2005, 08:52 PM
It looks like Saturday and Sunday evening will be occupied with the events with witch...

Say, did you finally find a girlfriend or did you just misspell "Which"?

BigRedChief
05-18-2005, 08:58 PM
[QUOTE=raiderhader]Well, it didn't pan out, I won't be up this weekend. But it looks like I will be some time in June.

[QUOTE]

I gave you some positive rep. Turn the cheek kind of thing.

tommykat
05-18-2005, 09:02 PM

Shame on you Pastor......ROFLROFL

Raiderhater
05-18-2005, 09:16 PM

Heh, still working on the gf thing. I just dont know how to spell.

Raiderhater
05-18-2005, 09:17 PM
[QUOTE=raiderhader]Well, it didn't pan out, I won't be up this weekend. But it looks like I will be some time in June.

[QUOTE]

I gave you some positive rep. Turn the cheek kind of thing.

:D