PDA

View Full Version : Vote for your favorite NFL EURO MLB...

Coogs
05-18-2005, 10:02 AM
Will Scanlon be 1st team?

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8477745

keg in kc
05-18-2005, 10:04 AM
Will Scanlon be 1st team?Not if someone can program me an illicit voting protocol. The roys man-crush has made me hate the guy.

JimNasium
05-18-2005, 10:06 AM
I just voted homer picks across the board.

ROYC75
05-18-2005, 10:30 AM
Not if someone can program me an illicit voting protocol. The roys man-crush has made me hate the guy.

Ha ha....... No thanks, I'm happily married.

Besides, I figured there would be a hater somewhere in this thread. :hmmm:

BTW, don't blame me you can't see the talent he has.:P

beer bacon
05-18-2005, 10:42 AM
Should I vote for Carl-Johan Bjork or Shurendy Concetion? This is hard.

keg in kc
05-18-2005, 10:57 AM
Besides, I figured there would be a hater somewhere in this thread.

BTW, don't blame me you can't see the talent he has.Oh, you are completely to blame. I'm an objective guy, I don't "hate" on any players, I judge people on how they perform, but your and young roys Scanwiches, the relentless cheerleading, pimping and thread derailing, has pretty much turned the guy into a pariah for me. I wouldn't have any problem with him under normal circumstances. And I know I'm not alone.

milkman
05-18-2005, 11:07 AM
Will Scanlon be 1st team?

http://www.nfleurope.com/news/story/8477745

Winning a place on the NFLE 1st team is sorta like winning 2 dollars in the lotto.

Who the hell really cares?

milkman
05-18-2005, 11:08 AM
Oh, you are completely to blame. I'm an objective guy, I don't "hate" on any players, I judge people on how they perform, but your and young roys Scanwiches, the relentless cheerleading, pimping and thread derailing, has pretty much turned the guy into a pariah for me. I wouldn't have any problem with him under normal circumstances. And I know I'm not alone.

Yeah, I'm sick of the Scanlon obsession.
But their constant pipmping also lead me to question their credibility.

milkman
05-18-2005, 11:11 AM
Yeah, I'm sick of the Scanlon obsession.
But their constant pipmping also lead me to question their credibility.

Oh, and one other thing, it's also put me in a position of rooting for Fox, Grigsby and even Kawika.

Anyone but Scanlon, thank you.

Scanfan55
05-18-2005, 11:32 AM
Oh that is just crap. If you liked Rich and saw him as an asset to the team, what the Roys say would be irrelevant. Don't blame them. That's the same as blaming the weatherman for the weather outside. Grow up.

keg in kc
05-18-2005, 11:34 AM
Oh that is just crap. If you liked Rich and saw him as an asset to the team, what the Roys say would be irrelevant. Don't blame them. That's the same as blaming the weatherman for the weather outside. Grow up."Grow up". The surest sign of a hypocrite there is?

TRR
05-18-2005, 11:40 AM
I'm rooting for Mike Maslowski to come back and make the squad. That will push Scanlon back to the practice squad.

Bob Dole
05-18-2005, 11:42 AM
Oh that is just crap. If you liked Rich and saw him as an asset to the team, what the Roys say would be irrelevant. Don't blame them. That's the same as blaming the weatherman for the weather outside. Grow up.

Actually, Bryan Busby <b>is</b> at fault.

The Bad Guy
05-18-2005, 11:47 AM

Screw off.

They hijack every thread and talk about Scanlon like he's the next coming of Christ.

htismaqe
05-18-2005, 05:11 PM

Actually, it IS the Roys' fault.

If they didn't talk about Scanlon on EVERY thread, nobody would care at all. The guy is a non-factor.

As it is, everybody is so sick of hearing about him that it makes them not like him.

tk13
05-18-2005, 05:17 PM
I'm rooting for Mike Maslowski to come back and make the squad. That will push Scanlon back to the practice squad.
Wooo! That makes two of us aboard the Maz train! Don't worry, everyone will be aboard soon! :)

Rausch
05-18-2005, 05:22 PM
At this point I hope Scanlon does make it and start just for the pure comedy of it all...

Thig Lyfe
05-18-2005, 06:04 PM
I voted entirely on KC affiliation and cool names.