PDA

View Full Version : Holt shit, I'm ****ing PISSED!

Pants
05-18-2005, 04:58 PM
Remeber that thread I made about the BS ticket I got? As you recall (or not), I got a ticket for going 30mph in a 20mph zone. Well, I was driving today throught the same spot, and guess what? The mother****ing sign says 30 MPH, not ****ing 20. OMFG, ****ing pigs! I already payed my fine of $102 on May 3rd. This is such ****ing BULLSHIT! Is there anything I can do, or is it a dead issue? This pisses me off, beacause

1. The cop pulled me over saying I was going 39 - bullshit
2. After I told him to go **** himself, he wrote the ticket down for 30 MPH and said it was a 20 MPH zone - bullshit
3. I lost a hundred dollars

How f*cking gay is that? And why would a cop do that? Did he think I was that stupid (obvioulsy I was) and do they do it all the time? Wow!

Donger
05-18-2005, 05:02 PM
Remeber that thread I made about the BS ticket I got? As you recall (or not), I got a ticket for going 30mph in a 20mph zone. Well, I was driving today throught the same spot, and guess what? The mother****ing sign says 30 MPH, not ****ing 20. OMFG, ****ing pigs! I already payed my fine of $102 on May 3rd. This is such ****ing BULLSHIT! Is there anything I can do, or is it a dead issue? This pisses me off, beacause

2. After I told him to go **** himself, he wrote the ticket down for 30 MPH and said it was a 20 MPH zone - bullshit

How f*cking gay is that? And why would a cop do that? Did he think I was that stupid (obvioulsy I was) and do they do it all the time? Wow!

Call city hall and verify the speed limit and its history. Perhaps they recently changed the speed limit.

KCWolfman
05-18-2005, 05:04 PM
You told a cop to f*ck himself and he amended a ticket to 10 mph slower?

Pants
05-18-2005, 05:05 PM
You told a cop to f*ck himself and he amended a ticket to 10 mph slower?

Well, I didn't literally say that. I told him politely that there was no way I was going that fast. He asked me how fast I thought I was going and I said 30.

PhogPhanTim
05-18-2005, 05:33 PM
Police are worthless pieces of crap. Their job is not to protect and serve, but to generate as much revenue as possible. It's all a big sham.

Dartgod
05-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Police are worthless pieces of crap. Their job is not to protect and serve, but to generate as much revenue as possible. It's all a big sham.
Yep, they even sacrifice the life of one of them in a staged shootout every once and awhile to make it look good.

stevieray
05-18-2005, 05:43 PM
Yep, they even sacrifice the life of one of them every once and awhile to make it look good.

brutal.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 05:44 PM
Agreed.

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 05:45 PM

Your obsession with traffic tickets is insane.

Donger
05-18-2005, 05:48 PM
I must admit that the first thought that entered my mind when I saw this thread was, "Holy sh*t. Metrolike kissed his Mom and she tasted funny."

Skip Towne
05-18-2005, 05:59 PM
Haha.

See, Skip, this thread is proof that cops outsmart non-cops sometimes. They just have to find "special" people.
Yeah, it does happen. Metrolike must have the light of ignorance in his eyes.

chiefs4me
05-18-2005, 06:03 PM
Yep, they even sacrifice the life of one of them in a staged shootout every once and awhile to make it look good.

Awesome.....:clap:

foxman
05-18-2005, 06:21 PM
Less caffien you should drink I think.

ChiefFripp
05-18-2005, 06:38 PM
Well the cops do their job if you're in a rich neighborhood or if a wealthy persons property is being damaged in a ghetto(like a liquor store). I have lived in both ghettos and rich areas and trust me, cops are mainly there to generate revenue for their county and to protect rich people. Maybe you have to see a cop laugh at a woman getting beat down by a drunk P.O.S. before you believe me. I have seen cops act like that on numerous occasions. never in O.P. or Lenexa though.

Sucks about the ticket.

cdcox
05-18-2005, 06:47 PM
When you were doing 39 in a 20, were you at least insured?

Pants
05-20-2005, 03:55 AM
When you were doing 39 in a 20, were you at least insured?

I never speed.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 05:20 AM
OMFG, ****ing pigs!!

What is this the 60's? You gonna start dissing the foot soldiers in Iraq? Maybe spit on one when he gets back home? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is one that maybe you should keep to yourself.

Pants
05-20-2005, 05:22 AM
What is this the 60's? You gonna start dissing the foot soldiers in Iraq? Maybe spit on one when he gets back home? Everyone is entitled to their opinion but this is one that maybe you should keep to yourself.

So you'd be cool with paying a $100 fine just because a cop said so?

Eleazar
05-20-2005, 06:07 AM
I got one for 29 in a 25. Cry me a river!

Kerberos
05-20-2005, 06:09 AM

Where I am at they don't have a Quota as per say... but I am pretty good friends with a few of Junction City' finest and what they do have is a POOL at the start of most shifts and each of the cops that wants to play puts in $20 and whoever writes the most HARD tickets (soft warning tickets don't count) wins the pool for the night.

So you could say some of them are just OUT to write as many tickets as possible. :cuss:

Right or Wrong Metrolike could have been a victim of some pool chump change for some cop so he could get a couple of lap dances at the local dive after work ! :D

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 06:11 AM

Sorry to hear that Justin.

Pants
05-20-2005, 06:21 AM

Was it a 25 in a 25? No, it wasn't, so shuttup, I don't care about your 20 dollar fine. If you're gonna speed, you might as well speed, poos. :) :rolleyes:

C-Mac
05-20-2005, 06:54 AM
So you'd be cool with paying a $100 fine just because a cop said so?

Its obviosly a moog point now, but it is your right to request to see the radar gun. If you get pulled over and dispute the speed, ask to see proof or find out how it came about. Its sounds to me as if he "estimated" your speed, which can be easily debated in court. :shake:

Pants
05-20-2005, 06:56 AM
Its obviosly a moog point now, but it is your right to request to see the radar gun. If you get pulled over and dispute the speed, ask to see proof or find out how it came about. Its sounds to me as if he "estimated" your speed, which can be easily debated in court. :shake:

He said he " finally clocked me" at 39.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:02 AM

My brother has been a cop in Merriam, KS for over 20 years. He's saved the lives of many people and been shot at by dope heads and lowlifes for a salary that makes absolutely no sense.

I hope the next time you need a police officer for aid, you are stuck out in the middle of nowhere, getting ass-reamed by a 400 lb man named Bubba. Dipshit......

C-Mac
05-20-2005, 07:02 AM
He said he " finally clocked me" at 39.

Kind of odd comment, as if you were actually going faster and he couldnt get you locked in until 39mph. Well just keep it in mind if it ever happens again, to request to see it. Also conditions play a role on debating a speeding ticket, like amount of cars, was it raining, does he have calibration proof on his radar gun, ect.

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:07 AM
Kind of odd comment, as if you were actually going faster and he couldnt get you locked in until 39mph. Well just keep it in mind if it ever happens again, to request to see it. Also conditions play a role on debating a speeding ticket, like amount of cars, was it raining, does he have calibration proof on his radar gun, ect.

He said finally like at first he couldn't get me. I made a quick left turn (my tires sqealed accidentally) but didn't speed. This was downhill and I saw him from the start (150 yards down the hill, parked on the side) so there was no way I was going to speed. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the flashing lights behind me.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 07:09 AM

Are you really this stupid?

Dartgod
05-20-2005, 07:11 AM
Well, he is a KU fan. :p

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:12 AM

Sometimes it seems that way, not that extreme but nonetheless. Of course our society would fall apart withing 20 minutes without the cops, and a lot of lives are saved by them. That, however, doesn't change the fact that some are there to seek the authority they never had, due to their insecurities, and make some poeple's lives worse.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Sometimes it seems that way, not that extreme but nonetheless. Of course our society would fall apart withing 20 minutes without the cops, and a lot of lives are saved by them. That, however, doesn't change the fact that some are there to seek the authority they never had, due to their insecurities, and make some poeple's lives worse.

I'm an I.T. tech but my current job I work around some very serious dudes. Die in the line of duty serious. To marginalize their efforts and passion because you ran into some cop with small dick syndrome is to paint all with the same brush.

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 07:19 AM
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS fight a speeding ticket.

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:21 AM
ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS fight a speeding ticket.

Yeah, but why are you flipping me off?

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:24 AM

There are good cops, and there are bad cops. This profession is no different than any other in the world. That said, I'd say you were the idiot for not knowing exactly what the speed limit was, no?

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:28 AM
There are good cops, and there are bad cops. This profession is no different than any other in the world. That said, I'd say you were the idiot for not knowing exactly what the speed limit was, no?

In hindsight - yes. But am I to assume you never find yourself driving wondering what the speedlimit at that particular section is? Like I said in the other thread, I was taking a quick left turn since there was another line of cars coming and the sign is positioned close to the turn. I was pre-occupied with driving at that moment.

My point was, though, that people should be able to trust cops. I shouldn't know the speedlimit so the cop could lie to me and get away with a ticket (I should know it so I drive safely). I trusted the cop because they are supposed to be honest, no?

Saulbadguy
05-20-2005, 07:32 AM
There is only one solution, and this is the guy that will help you out with it.

http://www.fsu.edu/~crimdo/images/ice-t.jpg

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:33 AM
There is only one solution, and this is the guy that will help you out with it.

http://www.fsu.edu/~crimdo/images/ice-t.jpg

Ice T = pussy ass pimp.

Ice Cube = Wesside gangsta, thuggin for life.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:34 AM
In hindsight - yes. But am I to assume you never find yourself driving wondering what the speedlimit at that particular section is? Like I said in the other thread, I was taking a quick left turn since there was another line of cars coming and the sign is positioned close to the turn. I was pre-occupied with driving at that moment.

Wait a sec, that's not your point, is it? You said that you were pissed off at this wanker cop for giving you a speeding ticket for something you really didn't do. Now, if you are going to have the right to throw a fit, and cuss and scream and pout, shouldn't you at least know the speed limit before hand. Otherwise, you should probably take your medicine like a man, and stfu. jmho

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:35 AM
Wait a sec, that's not your point, is it? You said that you were pissed off at this wanker cop for giving you a speeding ticket for something you really didn't do. Now, if you are going to have the right to throw a fit, and cuss and scream and pout, shouldn't you at least know the speed limit before hand. Otherwise, you should probably take your medicine like a man, and stfu. jmho

I edited my post, I suggest you re-read it...

stevieray
05-20-2005, 07:36 AM

I could write a 100 tickets aday if I was a cop.

People drive like crap.

Eleazar
05-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Sorry to hear that Justin.

Who is Justin?

Was it a 25 in a 25? No, it wasn't, so shuttup, I don't care about your 20 dollar fine. If you're gonna speed, you might as well speed, poos.

It was $75 actually.

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 07:37 AM
Yeah, but why are you flipping me off?

:shrug: its a sign of affection.................... nlm

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:39 AM
I edited my post, I suggest you re-read it...

I think I see what you're saying, but at the end of the day, you are still the one responsible. If you had been paying attention, then you could have done the following:

1. You could have asked where the speed changed from 30mph to 20 mph and where did you clock me.

2. Also, you should have asked to see the reading on his Speed Gun.

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:41 AM
I think I see what you're saying, but at the end of the day, you are still the one responsible. If you had been paying attention, then you could have done the following:

1. You could have asked where the speed changed from 30mph to 20 mph and where did you clock me.

2. Also, you should have asked to see the reading on his Speed Gun.

Yeah, I guess it was my fault I got pulled over and fined $100 for going 30 in a 30. You're right, it's the cops' responsibilty to fine people for not knowing the speed limit.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Yeah, I guess it was my fault I got pulled over and fined $100 for going 30 in a 30. You're right, it's the cops' responsibilty to fine people for not knowing the speed limit.

You still haven't quite figured it out, but that's ok. I'm sure after the 3rd or 4th time this happens, it will finally come to you.

Pants
05-20-2005, 07:54 AM
You still haven't quite figured it out, but that's ok. I'm sure after the 3rd or 4th time this happens, it will finally come to you.

Dude, you're just being stupid here. The point is a cop shouldn't f*cking pull people, who didn't do anything wrong, over. What part of that don't you understand? Cops shouldn't lie in people's faces to make some money for the city. What part of that don't you understand.

I'm sure after the 1st time this happens to you, it will finally come to you.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Dude, you're just being stupid here. The point is a cop shouldn't f*cking pull people, who didn't do anything wrong, over. What part of that don't you understand? Cops shouldn't lie in people's faces to make some money for the city. What part of that don't you understand.

ok. Try and listen to what I'm saying here - try. Cops make mistakes in their jobs just like you would if you had a job. The fact that you didn't know what the speed limit was is as much your fault as it is his for wrongly ticketing you.

Again, take some personal responsibility for knowing your surroundings and this sort of thing can be avoided. BTW, this has happened to me more than once, and because I knew what the hell was going on, I was able to talk my way through it. Thanks.

Dartgod
05-20-2005, 08:01 AM
When was the ticket issued and when did you notice that the speed limit was 30 mph?

My guess is the limit changed somewhere in between.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 08:04 AM

I was up in rural northern missouri on business 2 weeks ago. I'm driving my brand new Red 2005 Mustang very fast on some rural country roads. I come up behind a car fast and its an unmarked police car. He pulls over lets me pass and then rides my bumper for about 1/2 mile and then turns on the lights and pulls me over. First thing he says to me is.....Whats your business here? I thought that was kind of a weird question but I answered truthfully and was respectful and his attitude changed. He told me to slow down in the future and let me go. Now what if I would have said its none of your business what I'm doing here? I would have got a ticket and some serious attitude from the officer.

The reason for the question (found out later) was that this area has a lot of meth labs because of the rural location and people can't smell the fumes and alert the cops. He was profiling me as a drug dealer, maybe?

jspchief
05-20-2005, 08:04 AM
Its obviosly a moog point now, but it is your right to request to see the radar gun. If you get pulled over and dispute the speed, ask to see proof or find out how it came about. Its sounds to me as if he "estimated" your speed, which can be easily debated in court. :shake:It may be your right to "request" to see the radar gun, but it's not your right to actually see it. That's a pretty common misconception. The officer doesn't have to show it to you. Most will, but not because they have to.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:05 AM
My brother has been a cop in Merriam, KS for over 20 years. He's saved the lives of many people and been shot at by dope heads and lowlifes for a salary that makes absolutely no sense.

I hope the next time you need a police officer for aid, you are stuck out in the middle of nowhere, getting ass-reamed by a 400 lb man named Bubba. Dipshit......

:thumb:

Pants
05-20-2005, 08:10 AM
ok. Try and listen to what I'm saying here - try. Cops make mistakes in their jobs just like you would if you had a job. The fact that you didn't know what the speed limit was is as much your fault as it is his for wrongly ticketing you.

Again, take some personal responsibility for knowing your surroundings and this sort of thing can be avoided. BTW, this has happened to me more than once, and because I knew what the hell was going on, I was able to talk my way through it. Thanks.

I mean when you get pulled over without knowing the speed limit.

And Dartgod, it was approximatelly a 20 day interval.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:13 AM
I was up in rural northern missouri on business 2 weeks ago. I'm driving my brand new Red 2005 Mustang very fast on some rural country roads. I come up behind a car fast and its an unmarked police car. He pulls over lets me pass and then rides my bumper for about 1/2 mile and then turns on the lights and pulls me over. First thing he says to me is.....Whats your business here? I thought that was kind of a weird question but I answered truthfully and was respectful and his attitude changed. He told me to slow down in the future and let me go. Now what if I would have said its none of your business what I'm doing here? I would have got a ticket and some serious attitude from the officer.

The reason for the question (found out later) was that this area has a lot of meth labs because of the rural location and people can't smell the fumes and alert the cops. He was profiling me as a drug dealer, maybe?

So you're a meth dealer, eh? :hmmm:

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Metrolike,
Was it a school zone by any chance? Maybe it was normally 30 mph speed limit but you were driving through during school zone time?

I know I see idiots here that do that all the time. Not saying you were or weren't. Just wondering if you know one way or the other.

Dartgod
05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
And Dartgod, it was approximatelly a 20 day interval.
So, your stance is that there was no way that the city could have changed the speed limit in that 20 day period?

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 08:16 AM
So you're a meth dealer, eh? :hmmm:

Not a "Real" one.

Pants
05-20-2005, 08:18 AM
Metrolike,
Was it a school zone by any chance? Maybe it was normally 30 mph speed limit but you were driving through during school zone time?

Yeah, that must be it. Usually though, they have schoolzone signs and all that drivel. This was right outside the main campus by frats and sororities, I guess they didn't feel the need to put up those signs.

But thanks for clarifying this for me, Lzen. Made me feel better that I didn't lose all that money for no reason.

And Dartgod, this is Lawrence - nothing gets done here.

Donger
05-20-2005, 08:20 AM

Quality educations, included.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 08:20 AM
Quality educations, included.

ROFL

Bam!

Pants
05-20-2005, 08:22 AM
ROFL

Bam!

Didn't you go to KState?

elvomito
05-20-2005, 08:23 AM
Metrolike,

the fine would likely have been much greater if it was.

sorry to hear about the encounter with the idiot.
instead of paying fines for moving violations you should always have a lawyer amend it. won't go on your insurance.
just go look at the sign, you should be able to tell how long its been there.
maybe file a complaint with the PD if you're still angry. they'd probably just laugh at you though

BigRedChief
Didn't you go to KState?
I'd better not mention that I went to SMS :hmmm: (I mean Missouri State Zack)

Pants
the fine would likely have been much greater if it was.

sorry to hear about the encounter with the idiot.
instead of paying fines for moving violations you should always have a lawyer amend it. won't go on your insurance.
just go look at the sign, you should be able to tell how long its been there.
maybe file a complaint with the PD if you're still angry. they'd probably just laugh at you though

I ammended it (payed 2X).

Pants
05-20-2005, 08:24 AM
I'd better not mention that I went to SMS then huh?:hmmm:

SMS > KState.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:26 AM
Yeah, that must be it. Usually though, they have schoolzone signs and all that drivel. This was right outside the main campus by frats and sororities, I guess they didn't feel the need to put up those signs.

But thanks for clarifying this for me, Lzen. Made me feel better that I didn't lose all that money for no reason.

Heh, no need to get defensive. I have no idea what that area looks like. Didn't realize it was by the KU campus. Not saying cops don't make mistakes or that there is a bad apple every so often. But I would think that if it were me and I was 100% sure that the cop was wrong, I would've done more to disprove the cop's claim.

Pants
05-20-2005, 08:27 AM
Heh, no need to get defensive. I have no idea what that area looks like. Didn't realize it was by the KU campus. Not saying cops don't make mistakes or that there is a bad apple every so often. But I would think that if it were me and I was 100% sure that the cop was wrong, I would've done more to disprove the cop's claim.

No, I was sincerely thanking you. There was no sarcasm in that post, sorry if it came out that way.

C-Mac
05-20-2005, 08:36 AM
I could write a 100 tickets aday if I was a cop.

People drive like crap.

Just think if there was an "Driving Like Idiot" or "DLI" ticket that could be inforced........the court system would simply colapse.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:40 AM
No, I was sincerely thanking you. There was no sarcasm in that post, sorry if it came out that way.

Np. It's hard to decipher sarcasm or no sarcasm on the internet sometimes.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 08:43 AM
Np. It's hard to decipher sarcasm or no sarcasm on the internet sometimes.

Just look at my posts. I'm the poster child.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:49 AM
Just look at my posts. I'm the poster child.

Well what did we expect anyway? You know, coming from a meth dealer and all. :p

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM
Well what did we expect anyway? You know, coming from a meth dealer and all. :p

I told you I'm not a "Real" meth dealer. I only drive a meth dealers car. I'm a "Real" Chiefs fan and according to my wife last night......:shake: nah we'd better not go there.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:58 AM
I told you I'm not a "Real" meth dealer. I only drive a meth dealers car.

Oh, ok. I get it. You're just the transporter. :D

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 09:00 AM
Oh, ok. I get it. You're just the transporter. :D

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH STFU Don't tell my employer.:p

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 09:02 AM
Didn't you go to KState?

Yes, and they expected us to know how to read before we got to college. :)

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 09:03 AM
SMS > KState.

KSU>KU, therefore SMS >KSU>KU. Gawd, I love math...............

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 09:06 AM
I told you I'm not a "Real" meth dealer. I only drive a meth dealers car. I'm a "Real" Chiefs fan and according to my wife last night......:shake: nah we'd better not go there.
Well, she told me you had a pencil dick and I told her not to talk with her mouth full.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 09:10 AM
Well, she told me you had a pencil dick and I told her not to talk with her mouth full.

See thats why I didn't go there. I'll let the wanna be Springfieldians take a hack at the easy ones.

Skip Towne
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
See thats why I didn't go there. I'll let the wanna be Springfieldians take a hack at the easy ones.
We need all the help we can get. We're retarted (CPS©)

Fat Elvis
05-20-2005, 10:18 AM
For the record, Lawrence cops suck.

Ken Olin, the Larryville police chief is a goosestepping, leather wearing nazi.

It is a common joke on the lawrence police force about "killing indians" based on when one innocent native american was shot and killed by lawrence police. To this day, when certain members of the police force go on a hunting trip, they say they are going out to kill indians.

Some of those tards still think they are in Hazzard county. They have no qualms about pursueing a high speed chase through busy streets until someone not involved in the chase gets killed.

Forget about fighting a traffic ticket in Lawrence. The city is set up so that you will lose if you fight it. It is geared for amendments. The city knows it is cheaper than a lawyer so they write out tickets like there is no tomorrow.

Pants
05-20-2005, 10:46 AM
KSU>KU, therefore SMS >KSU>KU. Gawd, I love math...............

Bwahahahahaha. I could have gone to KSate all expenses paid and I'm not that smart.

Pants
05-20-2005, 10:56 AM
Indeed.

http://image.allmusic.com/13/adg/cov200/drt500/t582/t58253ydobe.jpg

He jus playin the game.

luv
05-20-2005, 11:41 AM

Okay. I've been known to be an overthinker and read into things stuff that's not there. Are you referring that wanna be Springfieldians are dumb? Although it's a nice area, I would have to agree with you there, at times. I've lived here all my life. I went to work in Memphis for eight months and realized how sheltered and small Springfield really was. If you want better highways, better cops, more night life, and less churches, then you're going to want to live somewhere else. I like Springfield because I've grown up here, but I can't see anyone wanting to become a Springfieldian when there are so many better choices out there. Unless, of course, you are basing your decision on the fact that you could not live without chinese food (Springfield style cashew chicken...mmmmmmmmmm). :p

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 11:58 AM
Bwahahahahaha. I could have gone to KSate all expenses paid and I'm not that smart.

I don't doubt you in the least........................that you aren't "that" smart.
ROFL

PhogPhanTim
05-20-2005, 12:55 PM
What about not even having a car? That's a Lawrence cop favorite. Hiding behind a tree, running radar on you, and then stepping out in front of your car.

Bitches.

PhogPhanTim
05-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Happened to me.

And no, I didn't run him over. But yes, I wanted to.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
Okay. I've been known to be an overthinker and read into things stuff that's not there.

Overthinker again, sorry. Cross thread humor. Springfield Planeteers were having a meeting or trying to have one. Skip said the one he organizied was bigger or something along those lines but it was pointed out that he doesn't live in Springfield so hence the wanna be a Springfieldian comment.

I was born and raised in Springfield. North sider and South sider. Glendale and Hillcrest. And I do miss the real Cashew Chicken down there. Every time I go to visit ma and I always get some.

Just about all of my family is down there But I'll never go back. I like going to Chiefs games, Rennisance festival, Motley Crue and Green Day concerts etc etc. All the "Big City" stuff.

shakesthecat
05-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Happened to me.

And no, I didn't run him over. But yes, I wanted to.

So you admit to speeding, and a cop doing his job upholding the law, gives your dumbass a ticket, and you felt like running him over?

So is it just speeding, or do you feel you're above the law all the time?

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 01:27 PM
So you admit to speeding, and a cop doing his job upholding the law, gives your dumbass a ticket, and you felt like running him over?

So is it just speeding, or do you feel you're above the law all the time?

The law doesn't apply to his stupid ass. He's so ignorant that he doesn't even realize he's a moron. So using upper level intelligence like reason is beyond his grasp.

PhogPhanTim
05-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Chill out man, it was a joke. I was going 8 over and probably deserved to get a ticket in that situation, and would never run anyone over. I just thought the radar method was a little...interesting. Relax.

BigRedChief
05-20-2005, 03:11 PM
Whatever, dude. We all know you're a cop killer at heart.

We should alert the local constanable to his opinion. They are doing nothing right now anyway correct...just hiding behind trees.

WilliamTheIrish
05-21-2005, 12:15 AM
Just have Mommy pay the fine, ya blind little b*tch....and buy a f*cking radar detector.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 12:47 PM
We should alert the local constanable to his opinion. They are doing nothing right now anyway correct...just hiding behind trees.
What's a constanable?

DanT
05-21-2005, 03:51 PM
What's a constanable?

Here are the pertinent entries for constable at www.dictionary.com:

1. A peace officer with less authority and smaller jurisdiction than a sheriff, empowered to serve writs and warrants and make arrests.
2. A medieval officer of high rank, usually serving as military commander in the absence of a monarch.
3. The governor of a royal castle.
4. Chiefly British. A police officer.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 04:03 PM
Here are the pertinent entries for constable at www.dictionary.com:
Not constable, constanable. I know what a constable is.

DanT
05-21-2005, 04:08 PM
Not constable, constanable. I know what a constable is.

I'd guess that constanable is a neologism for an Arkansas cop suffering from the following: ;)

constipation:
1. Difficult, incomplete, or infrequent evacuation of dry hardened feces from the bowels.
2. Obstruction; stultification.

DanT
05-21-2005, 04:11 PM
Oh wait, that should be a constUNable.

KCWolfman
05-21-2005, 04:12 PM
Well the cops do their job if you're in a rich neighborhood or if a wealthy persons property is being damaged in a ghetto(like a liquor store). I have lived in both ghettos and rich areas and trust me, cops are mainly there to generate revenue for their county and to protect rich people. Maybe you have to see a cop laugh at a woman getting beat down by a drunk P.O.S. before you believe me. I have seen cops act like that on numerous occasions. never in O.P. or Lenexa though.

Sucks about the ticket.
Precious Doe was not living in an affluent neighborhood. Nor the thugs who were arrested last week for killing a 14 year old kid for borrowing a lawnmower.