PDA

View Full Version : How did you meet your wife....

Pages : [1] 2

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 02:12 PM
or husband? You are excused from answering GoChiefs. We know how you met your hand.

ptlyon
05-19-2005, 02:13 PM
Have yet to meet her.

She should arrive sometime next week in a crate labeled, "From Russia with Love"

BigRedChief
05-19-2005, 02:14 PM
Video Dating

Goapics1
05-19-2005, 02:15 PM
Have yet to meet her.

She should arrive sometime next week from Russia in a crate labeled, "From Russia with Love"

Interesting.....Mine is coming from China but will not arrive until mid July. I paid $1500. How much for a Russian?

Bob Dole
05-19-2005, 02:17 PM
Randy Moss.

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:17 PM
At a Star Wars convention.

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 02:19 PM
Well damn, I wasn't expecting any smart ass answers.

mlyonsd
Have yet to meet her.

She should arrive sometime next week in a crate labeled, "From Russia with Love"

I was thinking the mens locker room at the YMCA. But that would mean you were trolling since I know you would never be there working out.

chagrin
Interesting.....Mine is coming from China but will not arrive until mid July. I paid $1500. How much for a Russian?

My ex Brother-In-Law spent over 20,000 for his. He also had to supposrt her "family" while she was getting her Visa, etc...poor bastard

tyton75
05-19-2005, 02:20 PM
Been friends since high school.. lost touch some in college.. then ran into her just passing by... started dating.. then got married 2 years later... in Vegas baby!

morphius
Met her because our parents were part of the same orginization, and they had a weekend meeting down at the lake of the ozarks.

ArrowheadHawk
i met my wife in an apartment complex i was living in. she lived upstairs. my roomate was a bartender at a bar that she frequented and he invited her over to the apt. for an after party. when she found out how close our place was from her's she started coming over about 2-3 times a week and one night we were both drinking and them BOOM!

we are married for 4 years and have 2 kids

Rain Man
We met while working on a top secret government project together. She joined the project while I was in Nepal, and I saw her when I returned.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Brideowanian was my sister's roomate in college. She came home with my sister once, and found herself in awe of Iowanian and stalked me mercellesly until I relented and went out with her.

Ok....I thought she was hot and chased back some too.

Interestingly enough, my mom, was my Dad's sister's roomate at the same college a couple of decades earlier.

Donger
i met my wife in an apartment complex i was living in. she lived upstairs. my roomate was a bartender at a bar that she frequented and he invited her over to the apt. for an after party. when she found out how close our place was from her's she started coming over about 2-3 times a week and one night we were both drinking and them BOOM!

Aren't you the one with the wife who actually likes giving hummers?

Goapics1
My ex Brother-In-Law spent over 20,000 for his. He also had to supposrt her "family" while she was getting her Visa, etc...poor bastard

Yikes! If he paid 20K, I must of got the Dollar General variety. I'm callin' my lawyer.

Rain Man
05-19-2005, 02:22 PM
Met her because our parents were part of the same orginization, and they had a weekend meeting down at the lake of the ozarks.

My guess is that it was either an Aryan separatist group or a clogging club.

BigRedChief
05-19-2005, 02:22 PM

This post is useless without pics.

Bob Dole
05-19-2005, 02:23 PM
My guess is that it was either an Aryan separatist group or a clogging club.

Randy Moss fan club.

Lzen
05-19-2005, 02:23 PM
A girl invited me and my bud to a party when I was a sophomore in high school. I was looking forward to it because this girl was hot and I thought she was interested in me. As it turns out, she had a boyfriend. But one of her good friends and I hooked up that night. After dating for a couple months, breaking up, and then getting back together a couple years later, we ended up getting married. It was about 5 years after we met.

ptlyon
05-19-2005, 02:24 PM
Interestingly enough, my mom, was my Dad's sister's roomate at the same college a couple of decades earlier.

I sense a cycle here.

Iowanian

Its one of the reasons I decided to let them stay in my apartment complexes after their rent was late the first time.

Donger
This post is useless without pics.

mlyonsd
05-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Met my wife at my girl friends apartment.

ArrowheadHawk
05-19-2005, 02:25 PM
Aren't you the one with the wife who actually likes giving hummers?yep thats me :thumb:

Rain Man
05-19-2005, 02:26 PM
Met my wife at my girl friends apartment.

Did she follow you or something?

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:27 PM
yep thats me :thumb:

Lucky fella. The gal I dated with throughout high school blew me every day for a year.

Based on a bet. I lost, of course.

Iowanian
05-19-2005, 02:28 PM
I sense a cycle here.

Apparently, having outgoing sisters, who draw intelligent, attractive young ladies to them, and bring them home, exposing them to the Power of Iowani-men is an excellent resource.

Its really not fair, I hear the State of Iowania is discussing adding it to the fine print of the Baiting laws on the hunting books. Aparently, Iowanian in Jeans, with the latest sexpanther is nearly irresistable to mating age females.

I'm glad though, if it turns out as good in the long run as my folks....I have no need to buy the lottery. I got a good Broad.

BIG_DADDY
05-19-2005, 02:30 PM
We have been together for a long time and will be married before too much longer so I'll answer. She worked for me.

cdcox
At the Road Apple in Columbia, MO in 1979. For the uninformed, the Road Apple was this concrete block building that could be rented out by various groups for fund-raising keggars. It is also where I had my first puke, but that was a different night.

I had noticed this cute girl looking at me as I was walking around. (Back in the day, we called it "on the prowl"). Alll of the sudden, the DJ played "Riding the Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon. When that first synthesizer note rang out, my roommate, who was dancing, shot his fist into the air. That was so cool, man. I had to get out there and dance too. So I went over to the girl who had been looking at me, asked her to dance, and we have been together pretty much ever since.

ArrowheadHawk
Lucky fella. The gal I dated with throughout high school blew me every day for a year.

Based on a bet. I lost, of course.it doesn't sound like you lost

Saulbadguy
05-19-2005, 02:31 PM
Internet. Well, she isn't my wife yet.

Coogs
05-19-2005, 02:35 PM
Based on a bet. I lost, of course.

So... what did you have "pay up" for losing this bet?

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:39 PM
it doesn't sound like you lost

I bet her ten bucks that she couldn't do it.

Not bad for $0.027 a shot.

mlyonsd
05-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Did she follow you or something?

ROFL No, that would be my wife met my girl friend at her apartment.

jspchief
05-19-2005, 02:40 PM
I'll admit it, I met mine at a bar. A real meat market.

I had just been unceremoniously dumped by my fiancee, and was taking it out on any woman I could find. I met her one night and tried to take her home with me, but her freind was running interference, and it didn't happen. Ran into her the next week at the same place, and she convinced me to take her out.

After about six months of casual dating where I kept telling myself I didn't like her, I finally realized that I was keeping her around in spite of what I was telling myself. I figured any woman that could stick with me that long when I was dead set against another relationship, must be something pretty special.

Coogs
05-19-2005, 02:40 PM

ROFL No doubt!

ArrowheadHawk
05-19-2005, 02:41 PM

Not bad for $0.027 a shot.can i get that girls number?

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:43 PM
can i get that girls number?

She's dead.

So no.

keg in kc
My first and last wife lived in next door in college. I don't remember exactly how we met, I think it was a block party maybe. I've lost too many brain cells in the interim to really remember.

brent102fire
I'm a Fireman and I met my wife in Albertson's Supermarket the same way Jack Morrison, played by Joaquin Phoenix, did in Ladder 49.

BigRedChief
05-19-2005, 02:45 PM

Thats one of the best bargains of all time

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:48 PM
I'm a Fireman

Isn't that the equivalent of calling a flight attendant a stewardess? If so, excellent.

I've never quite understood the female attraction to firemen.

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:49 PM
Thats one of the best bargains of all time

Good thing too, considering that they now cost me approximately $2,500 each.

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:49 PM
but her freind was running interference

WTF does that mean?

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:50 PM
If you can't have her, no one will, eh?

Alibi was/is rock-solid.

stevieray
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
At a concert at Red Rocks.

jspchief
05-19-2005, 02:55 PM
WTF does that mean?Thats when you're trying to take a drunk chick home from the bar, but one her bitch freinds is trying to keep it from happening. They always use some bullsh*t excuse about "looking out for her best interests". It's why you need a Wingman.

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:56 PM
Wow, that's pricey. I got a couple last night for a couple bottles of beer.

Come to think of it... I didn't even pay for the beer. Score.

Interesting. Does it matter if the gal doing the blowing is unattractive or fat? Not saying your hole last nigh was either, mind you.

Donger
05-19-2005, 02:57 PM
Thats when you're trying to take a drunk chick home from the bar, but one her bitch freinds is trying to keep it from happening. They always use some bullsh*t excuse about "looking out for her best interests". It's why you need a Wingman.

Heh. I've never experienced that.

Sam
05-19-2005, 03:01 PM
Which one?

Fire Me Boy!
05-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Church... I was the choir director, she was in my choir... it just so happened that I graduated college 6 months before she graduated high school.

Donger
Of course it matters. Fat girls give better head.

Trying harder to please, eh?

I can't say that I can think of any physical reason for it.

Rain Man
I've never quite understood the female attraction to firemen.

They can hold their breath for a long time.

jspchief
05-19-2005, 03:05 PM
Heh. I've never experienced that.Never experienced which? Taking a girl home from the bar, or having her friend keep it from happening? :)

wilas101
05-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Ron Mexico introduced my wife to me and I've had a burning desire for her ever since.

Chief Henry
05-19-2005, 03:07 PM
I was a sales rep for a Radio Station selling radio advertising. The office assistant to the person in charge of advertising at this local hospital kept telling me I needed to meet this girl. I was not interested at all. But then one night in a bar this lady walks into this bar with an off white fur coat on. Turns out this fur coat was her moms!!! Any way I buy her and her girl friend a drink. After about 5 minutes she and her friend walk up to me. I was already halfway lit becuase that afternoon I had broadcast a District wrestling meet and our High School had done VERY WELL. I had been celebrating so to speak when this georgous lady strolls into the bar.

Later that week I call her at work to see if she wanted a (night cap), she worked nights
at the hospital till 10pm. It was a winter night and
it had been snowing heavily. After we had our drink, I took her back to her car in the hospital parking lot. It was totally blanketed with lots of snow. I told her to give me her keys and I would warm up her car and wipe away the snow. Later I find out that when I wiped off the snow on her car is when she decided I was the guy she was going to marry :)

We will celebrate our 18th wedding anniversary
next Monday May 23rd. I'm taking her to see
George Thorogood and the Destroyers next Wednesday May 25 at the Val-Air Ballroom in DSM.
Some anniversary present huh !!!!

By the way, the lady who introduced us was from KC and her dad was suppose to be a RED Coater.
She always had stories about being at parties with
CHief players. I think she knew several of them
very intimatley, just by the stories she use to tell me :)

Donger
05-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Never experienced which? Taking a girl home from the bar, or having her friend keep it from happening? :)

Taking a girl home from a bar.

jspchief
05-19-2005, 03:10 PM
Taking a girl home from a bar.Oh. Bummer. :sulk:

Braincase
05-19-2005, 03:13 PM
www.mailorderphdhotties.com

BigRedChief
05-19-2005, 03:14 PM
George Thorogood and the Destroyers next Wednesday May 25 at the Val-Air Ballroom in DSM.

I got to celebrate our 15th anniversary by seeing Sarah McClaughlin. But I have seen Motley Crue and Green Day within the last few weeks to cleanse my music palette. So I survived.

Skip Towne
05-19-2005, 03:14 PM
Of course it matters. Fat girls give better head.
What about linebackers?

HemiEd
05-19-2005, 03:15 PM
At a party, three weeks before we got married, 34 years ago.

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 03:16 PM
didnt so much meet her as captured her.And were not legaly married i just say so.

Katipan
05-19-2005, 03:25 PM

ummm baby?? Is that you??

almost word for word this is how my husband and i met. add 2 years, and no stairs.

Lzen
05-19-2005, 03:26 PM
Wow, that's pricey. I got a couple last night for a couple bottles of beer.

Come to think of it... I didn't even pay for the beer. Score.

Phil doesn't count. :p

Rain Man
05-19-2005, 03:29 PM
didnt so much meet her as captured her.And were not legaly married i just say so.

Ah, yes. And then she uttered those magic words. "Yes! I'll marry you! Now throw down some water!"

Donger
05-19-2005, 03:31 PM
Oh. Bummer. :sulk:

No complaints from me. I'm more of a quality over quantity guy.

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 03:32 PM
Ah, yes. And then she uttered those magic words. "Yes! I'll marry you! Now throw down some water!"

she calls me Lenny.

Donger
05-19-2005, 03:33 PM
At a party, three weeks before we got married, 34 years ago.

Sheesh. Three weeks? That's impressive enough. But throw in the 34 years, and I'm floored.

Congratulations for not strangling each other yet. Well, until permanent asphyxiation anyway.

Radar Chief
05-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Short version: I’m a klutz, she’s a nurse.

Long version: After a pretty nasty motorcycle wreck that left me in the hospital for almost a week with physical therapy on road rash that covered 30% of my body, I went into the doctors office to have my +60 stitches removed from my head. This lovely nurse starts cutting and pulling stitches, but my face was still swollen and the stitches were still matted with blood so I was making some noise, cause ya know it kinda sucked, so she went and got the doctor. He had no mercy, put a knee on my chest and just started yanking stitches.
After he was done, I was laying on the gurney with a cold pack on my face when this lovely nurse sticks her head in the door and says, “God, ya big weenie. I’ve got 80 year old ladies come in here that take pain better than you.” ROFL My woman.

MOhillbilly
05-19-2005, 03:36 PM
I wanna change my answer to-stole her from my best friend.

Donger
05-19-2005, 03:37 PM

Long version: After a pretty nasty motorcycle wreck that left me in the hospital for almost a week with physical therapy on road rash that covered 30% of my body, I went into the doctors office to have my +60 stitches removed from my head. This lovely nurse starts cutting and pulling stitches, but my face was still swollen and the stitches were still matted with blood so I was making some noise, cause ya know it kinda sucked, so she went and got the doctor. He had no mercy, put a knee on my chest and just started yanking stitches.
After he was done, I was laying on the gurney with a cold pack on my face when this lovely nurse sticks her head in the door and says, “God, ya big weenie. I’ve got 80 year old ladies come in here that take pain better than you.” ROFL My woman.

Great story.

HemiEd
05-19-2005, 03:40 PM
Sheesh. Three weeks? That's impressive enough. But throw in the 34 years, and I'm floored.

Congratulations for not strangling each other yet. Well, until permanent asphyxiation anyway.

Thanks, sometimes it is good to be lucky. Most of the time we were too poor to do anything different during the rough years. She is very, very tolerant. ROFL

HemiEd
05-19-2005, 03:42 PM
You got married to a gal after knowing her for three weeks? You're kidding.

Nope, we met the middle of July 1971 and got married August 7th. ROFL

Donger
05-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Thanks, sometimes it is good to be lucky. Most of the time we were too poor to do anything different during the rough years. She is very, very tolerant. ROFL

Strangling doesn't cost a cent, at least not right away.

In all seriousness, way to go.

bogie
05-19-2005, 03:58 PM
Met mine at work. She was a Post Production Super and I was Post Director. She had a million dollar smile, great breast and a GREAT bubble butt, you know the kind you can bounce a quarter off of. Anyway, I started flirting with her and she responded. One day we were in an edit bay together very early before the editor arrived and we started making out. This included some serious pawing of her bubble butt. We dated for 6 months. We were married in January and she was pregnant by July. Eight years later we're happy as clams and I still love her million dollar smile and bubble butt.

Donger
05-19-2005, 04:02 PM
Met mine at work. She was a Post Production Super and I was Post Director. She had a million dollar smile, great breast and a GREAT bubble butt, you know the kind you can bounce a quarter off of. Anyway, I started flirting with her and she responded. One day we were in an edit bay together very early before the editor arrived and we started making out. This included some serious pawing of her bubble butt. We dated for 6 months. We were married in January and she was pregnant by July. Eight years later we're happy as clams and I still love her million dollar smile and bubble butt.

Whoa. Uni-breast, eh?

KChiefs1
05-19-2005, 04:13 PM
Glory Hole :p

shaneo69
05-19-2005, 04:16 PM
Back in '96, I worked for a firm called the Frick Company, here in St. Louis. A group of us usually went to the same meat-market club every Friday after work, but it got old after awhile. One of the girls in our group had another set of friends at a company called Brown Shoe, and that group was going to a bar called The Clubhouse for happy hour that Friday, so we all tagged along. My wife was in that Brown Shoe group, and we hit it off right away. Turned out that another girl from Frick who I worked with ended up meeting her husband from Brown Shoe that night as well.

shakesthecat
05-19-2005, 04:31 PM
shakette and I were drinkin buddies for a couple months who met thru a co-worker.
Even though I was coming off a horrible 6 month nightmare of a marriage, she saw something.

She called me at work one Saturday, and asked if I wanted to join her at one of the local summer weekend beer-fests. (Hobie Days for those near Cedar Rapids)

We just celebrated our 10 year on Waikiki in April.

I'm very lucky.
Just ask anyone @ B5.

Goodys
05-19-2005, 04:39 PM
We met on a blind date at a preseason Chiefs game vs Vikings in 1978. She didn't care for football then, but after 27 years she's a fan. :drool:

bogie
05-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Whoa. Uni-breast, eh?

Breasts
ROFL

badgirl
05-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Well he's not my husband but I met Stumppy through a friend and we became friends and have been for 4 years now, one of those years we have been "together".

gblowfish
05-19-2005, 07:43 PM
At the Road Apple in Columbia, MO in 1979. For the uninformed, the Road Apple was this concrete block building that could be rented out by various groups for fund-raising keggars. It is also where I had my first puke, but that was a different night.

I had noticed this cute girl looking at me as I was walking around. (Back in the day, we called it "on the prowl"). Alll of the sudden, the DJ played "Riding the Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon. When that first synthesizer note rang out, my roommate, who was dancing, shot his fist into the air. That was so cool, man. I had to get out there and dance too. So I went over to the girl who had been looking at me, asked her to dance, and we have been together pretty much ever since.Wow, I probably know the guy that was your DJ that night. I knew the guys who ran the Road Apple. I was a radio DJ in Columbia from 1978 to 1984. Cool Story. I worked at KCOU and KFMZ in Columbia.

Met my wife at a Going Away party. She was wearing paper chaps and dancing to ZZ Top doing "Tush." The rest, was history.

2bikemike
05-19-2005, 07:51 PM
I was going through a divorce when I moved into a neighborhood where the lady across the street was going through a divorce and all our neighbors fixed us up because I am such a great guy. At least thats what the neighbors told the lady across the street. It tooks us 11 months to finally meet. She had to move out of her house 3 months after I moved in and her ex husband took over the house. During that 3 months I had to go to work in Up State New York.

It was kind of fun to date a woman who's ex husband lived across the street. He was a real dick head.

Rain Man
05-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Glory Hole :p

Ha ha. It's funny because it's true.

Hammock Parties
05-19-2005, 08:06 PM
What's a wife?

2bikemike
05-19-2005, 08:09 PM
What's a wife?

According to Triumph the insult dog you will never find out.

Hammock Parties
05-19-2005, 08:14 PM
According to Triumph the insult dog you will never find out.

"Here's a spoiler...you will DIE ALONE!"

papasmurf
05-19-2005, 08:56 PM
which one?

tommykat
05-19-2005, 09:01 PM
A friend fixed me up for a drink with her X on my 21st birthday.......that was it......hooked and married him.

As most know the story......I was married on the 12th, married 12 years and divorced on the 12th.....I DON'T bet on that number:shake::shake: Then passed away on my birthday........spooky chit.

Jenson71
05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
I met her in a journalism class. She sat alone. I went up to her and started talking to her. Her eyes were sparkling and I couldn't stop talking to her. I sat by her everyday from then on and fell in love.

Jenson71
05-19-2005, 09:47 PM
No chiefs4me, I'm not really married.

Abba-Dabba
05-19-2005, 11:27 PM
3am at Denny's, with the rest of the ho's.

Frazod
05-19-2005, 11:31 PM
I met mine at a karaoke bar about 10 years ago. We started dating 8 years ago, and got married 4 years ago.

You'd think after all that time she'd get over the karaoke. :banghead:

Phobia
05-19-2005, 11:47 PM
I met mine at a computer industry dog and pony show. Afterwards, the group of computer geeks went out to Dave & Busters for a few drinks. I had to beat her off me there and we began dating shortly afterwards. She's a pretty lucky gal.

tk13
05-20-2005, 12:06 AM
I met mine at a computer industry dog and pony show. Afterwards, I went with a group of computer geeks went out to Dave & Busters for a few drinks. I had to beat him off me there when he started humping my leg, and we began dating shortly afterwards. He's a pretty lucky bastard.

PastorMikH
05-20-2005, 12:38 AM
Met in Church. Recently, I listened to my wife recount the story and realized then that she was so smitten that day that she doesn't even remember how it happened. My wife had moved to Columbia for the summer to work an internship. One sunday morning I notice part way through the service that this girl kept watching me. After the service, before I could get out of my seat, she came over and introduced herself to me. We sat and talked for a while before I left. That night, she was waiting at the front doors for me to walk in.

We dated the rest of the summer, continued to date long-distance (she lived in Kirksville) and we were married the following May.

BTW, would somebody do me a favor next week and remind me that I need to get her something for our anniversery? Thanks.

Over-Head
05-20-2005, 01:50 AM
In 2001 I sent the better part of a month in the hospital after a bad accident.
(and was going through a rough divorce at the time as well)
My brother loaned me a lap top to surf the net with, and a friend of mine sent me an
e-card with the site address on the bottom, and the phrase “time to screw with your mind”

After a while I went to the site, found a chat room, and well, with nothing better to do then lie there in a body cast all busted up, I started getting to know the reg’s in the room.
This one person “love_bunny” and I became friends, and after 6 months of chatting on line, I gave her my cell number, she called me one night and it kinda snowballed from there. We were both honest with each other, sent recent pic’s etc,

We spent 13 months developing a relationship before we actually met face to face when she flew to Toronto for business, and I met her there on my way back from a load out to Vancouver.

The night she flew up Canada-3000 airline went under, so I made her a promise that’d I’d get her home one way or another.

We picked her uncles place as kind of a neutral territory to meet, and when she walked out of his house as I drove my truck down his cul-de-sac, I couldn’t believe how great she looked. :drool:

Now ask yourself, what do you say to someone you’ve developed a relationship with for over a year when you first meet? :hmmm:

She hit me with the punch line to a joke I had forgotten I told in the chat room way back when one night. (here’s the joke: What’s a truckers idea of foreplay?)

I got out of my truck, she reached out to give me a hug and then whispered in my ear.
“Get in the bunk bitch” :p

Here we are 4 years later planning our up coming “Football theme” wedding on Nov 12th.

These day's when people ask how we met, JoAnn usually say's "I bought him on e-bay and I couldn't send him back" then laugh's and tells the story, which she always ends with "I let him chase me till "I" caught em”

Braincase
05-20-2005, 05:16 AM
Met in Church. Recently, I listened to my wife recount the story and realized then that she was so smitten that day that she doesn't even remember how it happened. My wife had moved to Columbia for the summer to work an internship. One sunday morning I notice part way through the service that this girl kept watching me. After the service, before I could get out of my seat, she came over and introduced herself to me. We sat and talked for a while before I left. That night, she was waiting at the front doors for me to walk in.

We dated the rest of the summer, continued to date long-distance (she lived in Kirksville) and we were married the following May.

BTW, would somebody do me a favor next week and remind me that I need to get her something for our anniversery? Thanks.

Pastor married his own stalker! ROFL :clap:

mounged
05-20-2005, 05:39 AM
He was my boss at work.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2005, 05:46 AM
Pastor married his own stalker! ROFL :clap:

That's the kind of chick I need...one that slaps you in the face with her interests...

Kerberos
05-20-2005, 06:27 AM
That's the kind of chick I need...one that slaps you in the face with her interests...

I actually thought that someone with a pulse and breathing would be enough for you GoatCheese?

:D

J/K

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 06:52 AM
I'm not married yet but I would assume that being with the same girl for over 10 years now I can assume she will be.

Anyway, she was the best friend of my buddy's sister. We would always shoot the sh*t and always got along pretty well. After a while I would say that the shooting the sh*t must have turned into full blown flirting and my buddy's family wasn't to amused with it.

After a couple of years, mind you I was 14 or 15 at the time, we would hang out alone. My friend nd his sister couldn't know about it, they would kick our ass if they knew. I think that's what made it so much fun. After a while we started hooking up, I never asked her out, and 10 1/2 years later we are still together.

Now I have to ask, I never asked her out so are we really together? She always gives my sh*t about that too. I figure if I never asked her out, I don't have to ask her to marry me either. ROFL

NewChief
05-20-2005, 07:01 AM
Saw her for the first time at a JGB (Jerry Garcia Band, minus Jerry Garcia...don't ask) show. We were dancing pretty close to each other. She was a striking looking flower child in a pretty peasant dress. I was a long-haired scruffy hippy in a threadbare sweater and corduroy conductor's cap. It was love at first sight.

Well, not really. We went to an after party and talked for a while, then we started seeing more and more of each other on campus. I was in Graduate school, she was an undergraduate. Eventually we got serious and moved in together.

ZepSinger
05-20-2005, 07:28 AM
Went to work at a new salon back in '92, and there was the future Mrs. ZepSinger working the front desk. The rest, as they say, is history...

Radar Chief
05-20-2005, 07:32 AM
Saw her for the first time at a JGB (Jerry Garcia Band, minus Jerry Garcia...don't ask) show. We were dancing pretty close to each other. She was a striking looking flower child in a pretty peasant dress. I was a long-haired scruffy hippy in a threadbare sweater and corduroy conductor's cap. It was love at first sight.

Well, not really. We went to an after party and talked for a while, then we started seeing more and more of each other on campus. I was in Graduate school, she was an undergraduate. Eventually we got serious and moved in together.

Saw pictures in the “Baby Picture Thread”. Good look’n diaper filler ya got there. :thumb:

HemiEd
05-20-2005, 07:40 AM
In 2001 I sent the better part of a month in the hospital after a bad accident.
(and was going through a rough divorce at the time as well)
My brother loaned me a lap top to surf the net with, and a friend of mine sent me an
e-card with the site address on the bottom, and the phrase “time to screw with your mind”

After a while I went to the site, found a chat room, and well, with nothing better to do then lie there in a body cast all busted up, I started getting to know the reg’s in the room.
This one person “love_bunny” and I became friends, and after 6 months of chatting on line, I gave her my cell number, she called me one night and it kinda snowballed from there. We were both honest with each other, sent recent pic’s etc,

We spent 13 months developing a relationship before we actually met face to face when she flew to Toronto for business, and I met her there on my way back from a load out to Vancouver.

The night she flew up Canada-3000 airline went under, so I made her a promise that’d I’d get her home one way or another.

We picked her uncles place as kind of a neutral territory to meet, and when she walked out of his house as I drove my truck down his cul-de-sac, I couldn’t believe how great she looked. :drool:

Now ask yourself, what do you say to someone you’ve developed a relationship with for over a year when you first meet? :hmmm:

She hit me with the punch line to a joke I had forgotten I told in the chat room way back when one night. (here’s the joke: What’s a truckers idea of foreplay?)

I got out of my truck, she reached out to give me a hug and then whispered in my ear.
“Get in the bunk bitch” :p

Here we are 4 years later planning our up coming “Football theme” wedding on Nov 12th.

These day's when people ask how we met, JoAnn usually say's "I bought him on e-bay and I couldn't send him back" then laugh's and tells the story, which she always ends with "I let him chase me till "I" caught em”

Nice story, :clap:

ChiefsCountry
05-20-2005, 07:45 AM
Not married yet, or even found a girl close. I'm just a professional wingman.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 07:46 AM
Bingo Parlor, next to the YMCA...............

In Chiacgo, a couple of years after I moved to the City. Mutual friends tried to hook us up at a party. She wouldn't give me her number. It pissed me off, so a couple weeks later, I hunted down her number while I was waiting for a plane at O'Hare. I called her up, asked her out, and we dated for 8 months. I asked her to marry me on the 4th of July, and we got married 11 months later. I'm quite the romantic :)

NewChief
05-20-2005, 08:00 AM
Saw pictures in the “Baby Picture Thread”. Good look’n diaper filler ya got there. :thumb:

Thanks. We're enjoying him;)

Although last night at 9:30, I might have told you a different story. My wife was at Les Mis, and I was babysitting. He wouldn't take the bottle. He definitely prefers the boob to the bottle. He's not old enough yet to be like me...I like to mix boobs and bottles.

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 08:02 AM
Not married yet, or even found a girl close. I'm just a professional wingman.

As I said above, I am spoken for but for some unknown god damn reason my friends like using me as their wingman. My woman doesn't exacly seem to like that to much.

ChiTown
05-20-2005, 08:03 AM
Thanks. We're enjoying him;)

Although last night at 9:30, I might have told you a different story. My wife was at Les Mis, and I was babysitting. He wouldn't take the bottle. He definitely prefers the boob to the bottle. He's not old enough yet to be like me...I like to mix boobs and bottles.

Oh man, that is miserable. My oldest son wouldn't take a bottle from me forever. If my wife left for any appreciable amount of time, he'd just throw a damn fit. We had to go through some "tough-love" periods to break him of that habit. Good luck.

NewChief
05-20-2005, 08:12 AM
Oh man, that is miserable. My oldest son wouldn't take a bottle from me forever. If my wife left for any appreciable amount of time, he'd just throw a damn fit. We had to go through some "tough-love" periods to break him of that habit. Good luck.

Yeah, it's horrible. My mom has been here all week helping out, and he takes the bottle fine from her. He just doesn't like taking it from me. There's nothing so frustrating as knowing that he's hungry, but he won't take the bottle...and knowing that the little stinker isn't going to go to bed until he eats.

I was stoked about last night. Rented some crappy guy flick that I'd never watch while my wife was home (Blade Trinity), sent her out to see Les Mis with my inlaws, and was going to settle down with a six pack and a can of skoal. Total guy night. All I had to do was get the boy down by 8pm, and the rest of the night was mine....unfortunately he had other plans. :banghead:

whoman69
05-20-2005, 08:26 AM
I met my wife while stationed in Brussels. She was introduced to me by a girl I was trying to date, who was introduced to me by a girl I was trying to date. I think you can guess from this that Whoman69 is not exactly oozing in good looks and charm.

Lzen
05-20-2005, 08:31 AM
Yeah, it's horrible. My mom has been here all week helping out, and he takes the bottle fine from her. He just doesn't like taking it from me. There's nothing so frustrating as knowing that he's hungry, but he won't take the bottle...and knowing that the little stinker isn't going to go to bed until he eats.

I think it's something about being a man. They can sense a female/mother and feel more comfortable. Don't take it personally.

kc rush
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM
In college, one of my best friends and his girlfriend at the time called me to help her suite-mate change a light bulb. I was the only tall person they knew and it would take forever to get a maintenance person in to do the job.

When I first saw her, I thought she was cute but had no idea how to approach her. I changed the bulbs and then cleaned out the cover since it was full of dead bugs and dust. She later told me that she was impressed that I would take the time to do that. We started talking and kind of hit it off. We started doing more together and have been together ever since.

I didn't think that it was a big deal but she did, so I'm thankful for burnt out light bulbs, dead bugs, and apparently her low standards.

cdcox
05-20-2005, 08:54 AM
Wow, I probably know the guy that was your DJ that night. I knew the guys who ran the Road Apple. I was a radio DJ in Columbia from 1978 to 1984. Cool Story. I worked at KCOU and KFMZ in Columbia.

I'm glad someone could identify with the Road Apple.

I'm sure I heard you on KFMZ many times. We always complained about the limited playlist. I came from KC and was used to KY-102, while my roomates were KSHE listeners from St. Louis.

Nzoner
05-20-2005, 09:02 AM
She was the manager of a weekly advertising publication and hired me as a sales rep.

Hammock Parties
05-20-2005, 09:07 AM
She was the manager of a weekly advertising publication and hired me as a sales rep.

"You're hired."

"Hey, lets get married!"

ChiefsCountry
05-20-2005, 09:14 AM
As I said above, I am spoken for but for some unknown god damn reason my friends like using me as their wingman. My woman doesn't exacly seem to like that to much.

Wingman is an important job. You got to think for both your buddy and you. BC 99% of the time he is letting the little head due to the thinking. Then you got to deal with the other girl somehow, either romantically or just get rid of her.

ROYC75
05-20-2005, 09:30 AM
I first noticed my wife in her front yard while on patrol one evening. Yep, there she was, tight halter top, tight ass Daisey Duke short shorts on.......Did a double take on the strreet back around for another look. She looked up and I knew I had to visit with her.

One thing lead to another ........

R&GHomer
05-20-2005, 09:44 AM
I was doing a college thesis on Dante’s inferno. While exploring the 1st ring of hell I noticed this really cute….

Edit:

Sorry I had to go real quick. I heard her coming and she gets really cranky if she doesn’t get her afternoon sacrifice on time.

Any way, where was I… Oh yes

Asian girl, so I walk up and introduce myself, come to find out she is doing hard time for lying, heartless cruelty, and adultery. My heart just went out to this woman “thing, monster” So I go and talk with the main boss and beg for her release, as I believe she has paid her penance and is a changed being. I was really surprised at how easily he gave in. It would only cost me my happiness, self respect and sanity, but I could keep my soul. However, it would be slightly tainted. I guess that should have clued me in hu?

Umm, gota go she’s coming back…. More later.

kc rush
05-20-2005, 11:19 AM

Congrats on the anniversary. I thought that the Val-Air closed down. We had our reception there almost 11 years ago.

BIG_DADDY
05-20-2005, 11:20 AM
How did I meet your wife........................well

cadmonkey
05-20-2005, 12:47 PM
Wingman is an important job. You got to think for both your buddy and you. BC 99% of the time he is letting the little head due to the thinking. Then you got to deal with the other girl somehow, either romantically or just get rid of her.

It a lot harder being a wingman when you know that you are not trying to at least get laid. When you're single and the chick is annoying and/or ugly you can at least hope there is some sex waiting for you. In my case, I have to deal with the ugly annoying chick with no hope of sex. I hate my friend come to think of it.

stevieray
05-20-2005, 12:49 PM
I feel pretty fortunate, I never needed a wingman.

seclark
05-20-2005, 01:18 PM
met my wife in high school. dated 3 years and got married when i was 19 and she was 18. it'll be 25years in september. she's a keeper.
sec

ChiefsCountry
05-20-2005, 01:32 PM
It a lot harder being a wingman when you know that you are not trying to at least get laid. When you're single and the chick is annoying and/or ugly you can at least hope there is some sex waiting for you. In my case, I have to deal with the ugly annoying chick with no hope of sex. I hate my friend come to think of it.

Been there done that. It sucks.

jaglow
05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Long time lurker, but I got to come out sometime. This is a great thread for me because I met my husband at a blackjack table in Vegas. I was there for business; he was there to lose some money. When he first tried picking me up, I was actually winning so I didn’t really pay much attention to him. Then he asked me where I was from and when I told him KC, he starting talking about the Chiefs and that is when I started listening to him. Dated the week we were in Vegas together and then did the long distance thing for a year and half. He convinced me to marry him and move to Columbus, OH.

OBTW, originally from Grandview, MO and have been a Chiefs fan all my life. I love this place and come here to get my Chiefs fix.

seclark
05-20-2005, 02:23 PM
Long time lurker, but I got to come out sometime. This is a great thread for me because I met my husband at a blackjack table in Vegas. I was there for business; he was there to lose some money. When he first tried picking me up, I was actually winning so I didn’t really pay much attention to him. Then he asked me where I was from and when I told him KC, he starting talking about the Chiefs and that is when I started listening to him. Dated the week we were in Vegas together and then did the long distance thing for a year and half. He convinced me to marry him and move to Columbus, OH.

OBTW, originally from Grandview, MO and have been a Chiefs fan all my life. I love this place and come here to get my Chiefs fix.
another "first post" poster today...and this one's not pi$$ed off!
welcome,
sec

Iowanian
05-20-2005, 02:27 PM
" Dated "

now THERE is a unique way of wording what people who hook up in vegas do.....

Greetings, I'm Iowanian and I'll be your tour guide. Please remain seated while the tram is moving and have a great day. If you look to your left, the Orangutan throwing feces is Seclark. He's been in our zoo since August of 2000. As we round the Corner, you'll see memyselfI...The seadonkey pool is one of my favorite stops on the tour....

seclark
05-20-2005, 02:31 PM
now THERE is a unique way of wording what people who hook up in vegas do.....

Greetings, I'm Iowanian and I'll be your tour guide. Please remain seated while the tram is moving and have a great day. If you look to your left, the Orangutan throwing feces is Seclark. He's been in our zoo since August of 2000. As we round the Corner, you'll see memyselfI...The seadonkey pool is one of my favorite stops on the tour....
it's my feces...i'll throw it if i want.
sec

Iowanian
05-20-2005, 02:39 PM
..but throwing it into the seadonkey tank isn't going to make you any friends with the tank cleaners, no matter how much they like to pick the sunflower seeds out.

jaglow
05-20-2005, 02:45 PM
Thanks for the welcome. I think I can make it past the feces. 'Dated' is term I like use around the parents and in-laws :)

Iowanian
05-20-2005, 02:47 PM
nice. you're going to do just fine here SIT DOWN DAMMIT, THE TRAM IS MOVING! As we crown this next hill, you're going to notice the howler monkeys who swarm the cyber-tram every time they think there is a female passenger. Tell them you're hot, and you wont' have to buy another peanut for the duration of your stay.

redbrian
05-20-2005, 03:47 PM
First meeting

Frat house at SMS, about half lit, sat down next to these two gals and started to babble inanely, for some odd reason she found this amusing.

Second meeting

Lived in a house at the corner of Hampton and Harrison during my last two year of attending SMS, at the end of the spring semester we would have an impromptu block party. She showed up at the house and stayed even after the police showed up uninvited and broke up the party.

Dated for about 3 years and then got married 21 years ago next month.

PastorMikH
05-20-2005, 04:02 PM

What can I say, she saw what she wanted and went after it. I wasn't shy by no means back then though and probably would have went over to talk to her first had I seen her first. Really, she is the shy one - ask the Planeteers that have met her, that's probably the only time in her life that she started the conversation with a complete stranger all on her own.

'Course, you have a long ways to go before you reach the level of the Pastor back when he was on the prowl. Had to beat some of them off with a stick. In fact, your best bet would probably be to find a dude that has success with the ladies and ask him if you can be his wingman.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 11:35 AM
Or significant other. I was introduced to mine by a friend.

Bowser
02-16-2006, 11:38 AM
Bar.

But in her version, it was at a church by the bar.

gblowfish
02-16-2006, 11:40 AM
At a going away party for a college friend of mine and his wife. They were moving to Montana. Future wifey was dancing around to ZZ Top in paper chaps. Rest was history.

ROYC75
02-16-2006, 11:42 AM
I was Patrolling the streets, she was wearing her Daisy Duke shorts and a halter top in her front yard . :p

ChiefsFire
02-16-2006, 11:43 AM
maybe this should be "how did you meet Skips wife"

sedated
She caught me jerkin it in her bushes, the rest is history

Skip Towne
At a going away party for a college friend of mine and his wife. They were moving to Montana. Future wifey was dancing around to ZZ Top in paper chaps. Rest was history.
Paper chaps? WTF?

Radar Chief
02-16-2006, 11:48 AM
Heh, I’ll just repost what I posted here (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2474443#post2474443). ;)

munkey
02-16-2006, 11:49 AM
Blind Date

ChiefsfaninPA
02-16-2006, 11:49 AM
I met my wife as a freshman in high school at the tender age of 14.

Bowser
02-16-2006, 11:51 AM
I met my wife as a freshman in high school at the tender age of 14.

Class, this is what we call "High Up On a Tee".

ROYC75
02-16-2006, 11:53 AM
The original thread ..........

Hoover
02-16-2006, 11:53 AM
College, I used the old sure you can barrow my book trick...

ChiefsfaninPA
02-16-2006, 11:55 AM
I think I like the repost a little better.

BigMeatballDave
02-16-2006, 11:56 AM
Skip's getting senile. Or, he should lay off the herb.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Heh... dang... Skip's not even waiting a year to repeat his threads now.
With all the n00bs around here I'm going to repeat them every two weeks.

NewChief
02-16-2006, 11:57 AM
Saw her dancing at a Jerry Garcia Band show. She went to the same after party, but we barely talked there. Hung out on a roof, smoking for a while that night. I asked her to go back to a friend's house, but she declined. Then I started running into her on campus pretty often. I eventually asked her to come over so I could cook her Thai food. I made the food so hot that we could barely eat it. The next day we went to a party at a friend's lake house then came back to town to watch Ice-T in concert that night. The rest was history.

Frankie
02-16-2006, 12:06 PM
How did you meat your wife?Isn't this kinda personal? You dirty old man?
:p

Hammock Parties
02-16-2006, 12:10 PM
Isn't this kinda personal? You dirty old man?
:p

SHUT UP! SHUT UP!

Frankie
02-16-2006, 12:12 PM
SHUT UP! SHUT UP!
huh!? :shrug:

QuikSsurfer
02-16-2006, 12:14 PM
Blind Date
:LOL:

SLAG
02-16-2006, 12:14 PM
no joke... I met my wife on the internet

The Rick
02-16-2006, 12:28 PM
Work.

She started part-time at a small company (an Internet Service Provider) I worked for. I was managing network operations. She was hired to do sales part-time.

At the time, she thought I was a big shot due to my position which helped me out because she probably wouldn't have given me the time of day otherwise. Little did she know, I just *seemed* like a big shot. :)

mike_b_284
02-16-2006, 12:35 PM
Or significant other. I was introduced to mine by a friend.

You have a friend in the mail order bride business?

keg in kc
02-16-2006, 12:44 PM
At a block party in our apartment complex. We were neighbors.

I now avoid both parties and neighbors like the plague.

Inspector
02-16-2006, 12:46 PM
We were both actors in the same show. Ended up working at the same place too.

Wow, can't believe I actually can remember that far back.....

Kerberos
02-16-2006, 12:54 PM
Barney Stinson (aka:Neil Patrick Harris)

It's How I Met Your Mother!

:D

ChiefsFan4Life
02-16-2006, 12:57 PM
Moved into the same dorm building as her

Started talking/flirting/hanging out and that's all she wrote

Got married this past July 16th

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 01:01 PM
You have a friend in the mail order bride business?
Shut up, n00b.

greg63
02-16-2006, 01:02 PM
In high school; I poured soda (Dr. Pepper, I think) on her head. That was a real icebreaker.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 01:02 PM
Internet.

SLAG
02-16-2006, 01:03 PM
Internet.
:clap:

sd4chiefs
02-16-2006, 01:05 PM
On a ski trip 25 years ago.

http://www.kcskiclub.org/

It looks like the Kansas City Ski Club is still going strong.

Hammock Parties
02-16-2006, 01:15 PM
Internet.

What site? Describe the fledgling stages of your relationship in intricate detail.

NewChief
02-16-2006, 01:16 PM
What site? Describe the fledgling stages of your relationship in intricate detail.

GC wants to see how it's done. Throw him a bone and give him hope.

luv
02-16-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm wondering why there are two threads asking the same question. :shrug:

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 01:17 PM
Didn't meet through a dating site. I was actually just looking for people in this area that liked Mystery Science Theater 3000, and I found her, via Yahoo profiles. Contacted her, and the rest is history.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:18 PM
I'm wondering why there are two threads asking the same question. :shrug:

cause adozen gaymo threads on the front page isnt enough.

NewChief
02-16-2006, 01:20 PM
cause adozen gaymo threads on the front page isnt enough.

What, was Gaymo word of the day at skinheads.com? :p

Iowanian
02-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Brideowanian lived with my sister at college, saw me and couldn't resist getting herself an Iowanian.

Interestingly enough....my dad, met my mother, who coincidently lived with his sister(my aunt) at the same university.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:23 PM
What, was Gaymo word of the day at skinheads.com? :p

i heard that shit alongtime ago on there and it just stuck, kinda like ****tard.:harumph:

luv
02-16-2006, 01:25 PM
i heard that shit alongtime ago on there and it just stuck, kinda like ****tard.:harumph:
I first heard ****tard in a Yahoo chatroom like 5 years ago.

Jilly
02-16-2006, 01:28 PM
My fiance and I went to the same high school, but met through mutual friends on the Plaza...we were supposed to go to Prom, but he claims I dumped him right before; then ten years later, we met again and fell in love....awwwww, isn't that so cute?

SquirrellyBastard
02-16-2006, 01:31 PM
Working at Applebee's while in college at Kansas State. I was a kitchen grunt, she was a hot waitress.

Hammock Parties
02-16-2006, 01:32 PM
Brideowanian lived with my sister at college, saw me and couldn't resist getting herself an Iowanian.

Interestingly enough....my dad, met my mother, who coincidently lived with his sister(my aunt) at the same university.

Damn dude. How did your sister feel about that?

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:37 PM
I first heard ****tard in a Yahoo chatroom like 5 years ago.

yeah i was in prison 5 years ago for manslaughter.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 01:38 PM
Why am I not surprised?

Iowanian
02-16-2006, 01:39 PM
She didn't care too much after she gave the "you had better not be just humping.... mah friends"

I think she knew that wasn't the case this time....The good thing was, my sister had known her a couple of years, seen a relationship or two, and I knew what I was getting into...cut alot of time in the sorting process down, knowing she was a good person, not a druggy, not a Whoooor, not a psycho. It worked the other way too, as brideowanian knew some things about me, our family and what type of people we were.

luv
02-16-2006, 01:39 PM
Did you actually hit one of the people you were aiming at in the park? Hey, that could be a good way to meet a future wife. Shoot her, then go to her rescue.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 01:40 PM
She didn't care too much after she gave the "you had better not be just humping.... mah friends"

I think she knew that wasn't the case this time....
This time?

Iowanian
02-16-2006, 01:42 PM
3 brothers.....she had alot of friends....you do the math.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:42 PM
laugh it up ****ers.Ive got season tickets and you dummies are always makin plans on here.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:48 PM
laugh it up ****ers.Ive got season tickets and you dummies are always makin plans on here.

:shake: not one joke about how noone would show up anyway, im disappointed.

FTR-ive never been to prison.

luv
02-16-2006, 01:51 PM
:shake: not one joke about how noone would show up anyway, im disappointed.

Sorry, just read it. I would have said I'd be there. That might have been laughable.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 01:52 PM
Your reputation just took a big hit.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 01:55 PM
Your reputation just took a big hit.

im the gun, youre the face

http://thistleboy.com/bht17.gif

but thats cool, the more you clowns trust me. the better.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 02:06 PM
im the gun, youre the face

http://thistleboy.com/bht17.gif

but thats cool, the more you clowns trust me. the better.
Who on here trusts you?

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 02:08 PM
Who on here trusts you?
ROFL

but i said the more not that someone does.

its all relative.

you ever go to prison for your dope growing skip?

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 02:10 PM
ROFL

but i said the more not that someone does.

its all relative.

you ever go to prison for your dope growing skip?
Nah. I'm way too slick for them. I had a dream about that last night. I need an old trailer to bury.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 02:19 PM
With all the n00bs around here I'm going to repeat them every two weeks.The ultimate solution is to close the main forum to n00bs, make it private, for the elites.

Then have a n00b, sub forum, where all new signees can go without the password.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 02:22 PM
The ultimate solution is to close the main forum to n00bs, make it private, for the elites.

Then have a n00b, sub forum, where all new signees can go without the password.
That's a good idea. Don't let them in the main forum until they have 5000 posts. We could call the main forum "Premium Forum".

luv
02-16-2006, 02:24 PM
That's a good idea. Don't let them in the main forum until they have 5000 posts. We could call the main forum "Premium Forum".
Premium, huh? How much will the premium be?

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 02:28 PM
7000 posts.

luv
02-16-2006, 02:33 PM
7000 posts.
I see. I was referring to a premium that you pay. Thought maybe you were going to start charging people.

chagrin
02-16-2006, 02:34 PM
Here's the pich, a fastball right over the plate...

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by luv2rite
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And the wiff...

7000 posts.

ROFL

Time for your jello with bananas dude...

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 02:39 PM
What about when you bit that guy's thumb off?

i was the only one to show up for court.

Donger
02-16-2006, 02:43 PM
At a wedding.

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 02:46 PM
Guess he couldn't hitch a ride.

ROFL

Mr. Flopnuts
02-16-2006, 02:47 PM
7000 posts.

What a great idea. Then when people aren't noobs anymore and graduate to teh premium forum, they can be noobs all over again and you can create a "Super Premium" forum for those with over 15,000 posts.

Donger
02-16-2006, 02:49 PM
What a great idea. Then when people aren't noobs anymore and graduate to teh premium forum, they can be noobs all over again and you can create a "Super Premium" forum for those with over 15,000 posts.

I knew I should have stopped at 14,999.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:19 PM
7000 posts.Us, "elites", can go into the N00b forum at our discretion, and give them all kinds of crap, and if they can't take it then "we the people, of the elite posters club" can vote them out prior to their ascention in to our "secret society".

I love it. Lets do it.

MODS?

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:21 PM
What a great idea. Then when people aren't noobs anymore and graduate to teh premium forum, they can be noobs all over again and you can create a "Super Premium" forum for those with over 15,000 posts.nah, once you have pr oven that you can hang, and aren't a whiny little vergina, then you will be an equal "elite" member.

Vergina and member in the same sentence, anyone want to hit that one?

sedated
02-16-2006, 03:24 PM
the only thing that would do is create more post-whores.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:25 PM
I knew I should have stopped at 14,999.You post whore, you joined a month after me, and look at you now.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:27 PM
the only thing that would do is create more post-whores.Nah it wouldn't, the elites could have a vote on whether or not to admit you into the club. If they vote no, then you all can keep posting, to make this a better planet, or, you could run away and cry about it.

Chiefs Pantalones
02-16-2006, 03:29 PM
Funeral.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:29 PM
7000 posts.You are lowering your standards dude, it use to be n00b=<10000 posts.

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 03:30 PM
Funeral.ROFL

mortuary

ChiefsFanatic
02-16-2006, 03:31 PM
Bad Luck.

chefsos
02-16-2006, 04:03 PM
Which one?

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 04:09 PM
Now you're catching on.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 04:10 PM
I see Skips MO now. Start the same threads again and again, once a year.

JBucc
02-16-2006, 04:11 PM
I haven't yet

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 04:13 PM

when the **** have i done that?

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 04:21 PM
ROFL

MOhillbilly
02-16-2006, 04:22 PM
jerk

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 04:24 PM
It's working. This one's headed over 100 posts.

JBucc
02-16-2006, 04:24 PM
It's working. This one's headed over 100 posts.someone close it now

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 04:25 PM
Once you've seen a topic will go over 100 posts, start it again. It's bound to do it a second time.

I'm tempted to merge this thread with last years. I think it'd be funny to confuse people who don't notice post dates. "Didn't he just tell this story a few pages ago?"
Do it. The old mans colostomy bag might explode.

sedated
02-16-2006, 04:26 PM
I'm gonna stop posting to keep it under 100

sedated
damn, that doesn't quite work

sedated
Im gonna stop now.

sedated
02-16-2006, 04:27 PM
ok, now

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 04:31 PM
when the **** have i done that?ROFL

Calcountry
02-16-2006, 04:33 PM
Once you've seen a topic will go over 100 posts, start it again. It's bound to do it a second time.

I'm tempted to merge this thread with last years. I think it'd be funny to confuse people who don't notice post dates. "Didn't he just tell this story a few pages ago?"O.K., make sure you start a, "I love mer" next year same time. :D

chiefsfaninNC
02-16-2006, 04:42 PM
Damn that was a trip. Delt merged the threads. I thought the herbs went super primo while I was at work.

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 04:45 PM
Damn that was a trip. Delt merged the threads. I thought the herbs went super primo while I was at work.
He's just mad 'cause the new thread went over 100 posts after he made fun of me for starting it.

chiefsfaninNC
02-16-2006, 04:50 PM
He's just mad 'cause the new thread went over 100 posts after he made fun of me for starting it.

I was about to swear the stuff off for good. Went to smoke a bowl on page 6 and refreshed to page 17.

Saulbadguy
02-16-2006, 04:55 PM
Yeah, well I bet Jensens didn't get over 100 replies.

Donger
02-16-2006, 04:58 PM
Good lord.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=104081

ROFL

Skip Towne
02-16-2006, 05:16 PM
It'd have over 100 replies if I merged this monster into it.

Then we'd take two 100 reply threads off Skip's total :D
I'd still have twice as many as anybody else.

Skip Towne
04-24-2006, 08:28 PM
I think I've done this before but Gochiefs needs some ideas on what is successful in scoring a woman.

Hammock Parties
04-24-2006, 08:29 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=116595&highlight=wife

Repost.

CHIEF4EVER
04-24-2006, 08:31 PM
I think I've done this before but Gochiefs needs some ideas on what is successful in scoring a woman.

$100 dollars, a bottle of Cuervo and a bus ticket to Tijuana. ROFL

Sorry GC, I couldn't resist. :p

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:32 PM
I haven't met my wife yet, but I sure will tell you, the gym is a meat market.

Simplex3
04-24-2006, 08:32 PM
At a bar. I asked her to dinner. We went out. We had fun, so we went out again. It generally isn't rocket science. HOWEVER, if I was still single I probably would try that online thingy with the personality test, whatever the hell it is.

CHIEF4EVER
04-24-2006, 08:33 PM
I haven't met my wife yet, but I sure will tell you, the gym is a meat market.

:spock:

You don't need a woman kiddo, you need a real HE MAN!

JBucc
04-24-2006, 08:35 PM
We met after we crashed into each other and I somehow impregnated her as we exchanged insurance so we had to get married. So here I am watching the NBA playoffs alone.

KChiefsQT
04-24-2006, 08:35 PM
:spock:

You don't need a woman kiddo, you need a real HE MAN!
ROFL

greg63
04-24-2006, 08:36 PM
I poured Dr Pepper over her head and made her very angry. :D

ChiefsFanatic
04-24-2006, 08:36 PM
Through an extremely horrible case of bad luck.