PDA

View Full Version : Saddam wears whitey tighties?

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 06:22 AM
Yikes!!!!!http://i.a.cnn.net/cnn/2005/WORLD/meast/05/20/saddam.photos/vert.saddam.sun.jpg

Eleazar
05-20-2005, 06:48 AM
I'm a bit disturbed that you're posting half naked pics of Skip.

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 06:50 AM
You of course realize that this thread will have to be moved to D.C. as soon as Duh-knees shows up...

Eleazar
05-20-2005, 06:52 AM
You of course realize that this thread will have to be moved to D.C. as soon as Duh-knees shows up...

I'm sure this is some sort of 'prisoner abuse'

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 06:55 AM

Surely you jest Mr Dole.

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 07:14 AM
Surely you jest Mr Dole.

Unfortunately, no.

jeffrho68
05-20-2005, 07:32 AM
I'm sure this is some sort of 'prisoner abuse'
You bet it is. This is more proof of systematic abuse by the eeeeevvvvil, war-mongering savages in the U.S. military.

LONDON (AFP) - A newspaper ran intimate photographs of ousted Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein in US military custody, including one of him half-naked, prompting an investigation into possible human rights abuses.

It is not the first time US soldiers have taken shocking photos in apparent violation of Geneva Convention guidelines. Numerous photos came to light in April 2004 showing abuses of detainees in the Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050520/wl_uk_afp/iraqprisonersbritainsaddam_050520091441

Eleazar
05-20-2005, 07:38 AM
You bet it is. This is more proof of systematic abuse by the eeeeevvvvil, war-mongering savages in the U.S. military.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/afp/20050520/wl_uk_afp/iraqprisonersbritainsaddam_050520091441

I bet we have been making them sleep without night-lites and not giving them warm milk before bed too :shake:

The Rick
05-20-2005, 08:44 AM
pssst...I think they're more commonly referred to as tighty-whiteys

whoman69
05-20-2005, 08:45 AM
You'd at least think with all the money he stole from his people and kicked back in the UN scandal that he could afford a decent pair of underwear that fit.

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 08:51 AM

I beg to differ Rick. but to each his own sir.

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 08:53 AM
I bet we have been making them sleep without night-lites and not giving them warm milk before bed too :shake:

Ah! Now we see the violence inherent in the system!

Chief Henry
05-20-2005, 08:56 AM
Why the hell is this SOB still alive anyway?
He should be rotting in hell right now.

KcMizzou
05-20-2005, 09:01 AM
I beg to differ Rick. but to each his own sir. What kind of bass-ackward place are you from?

Infidel Goat
05-20-2005, 10:14 AM

Actually, they are more commonly referred to as "tighty-whities."

Google search reveals:

919 "whitey tighties"
6990 "tighty-whiteys"

and

20,900 "tighty-whities"

--Infidel Goat (boxer wearer)

The Rick
05-20-2005, 10:25 AM
Actually, they are more commonly referred to as "tighty-whities."

Google search reveals:

919 "whitey tighties"
6990 "tighty-whiteys"

and

20,900 "tighty-whities"

--Infidel Goat (boxer wearer)
Okay, so I meant "tighty-whities" and actually typed that...it just didn't look right.

Regardless, the survey indicates that 9 out of 10 people prefer the "tighty" to occur before the "whitie (or whitey)".

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 10:42 AM
Google Fight! (http://www.googlefight.com/index.php?lang=en_GB&word1=tighty+whities&word2=whitey+tighties)

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 11:15 AM
Okay, so I meant "tighty-whities" and actually typed that...it just didn't look right.

Regardless, the survey indicates that 9 out of 10 people prefer the "tighty" to occur before the "whitie (or whitey)".

Facts are facts. You win. rochambeau

KChiefs1
05-20-2005, 11:19 AM
I actually prefer tight-pink instead!

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 11:24 AM
Since google has proven me wrong, I have changed in the subject title but cannot change in the thread title.

gblowfish
05-20-2005, 11:27 AM
Wow...I thought he'd be in Underoos.

Betcha he'll end up as a pitch man for Hanes.

It would be hilarious to see him being interrogated by the Fruit of the Loom Guys. That would probably scare the crap outta him...talking fruit!

Braincase
05-20-2005, 11:34 AM
I smell a

PHOTOSHOP CONTEST!

jeffrho68
05-20-2005, 11:35 AM
Wow...I thought he'd be in Underoos.
They were actually gonna publish this photo, but they didn't want to risk a lawsuit by Hanna-Barberra:
http://www.rchelispot.com/album_pic.php?pic_id=2931

StcChief
05-20-2005, 12:23 PM
This is a Geneva convention violation. You can't take pictures of prisoners. \

Sue the London Sun. NY Times.

But who cares. So are beheadings, how many of those made the front page anywhere?

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 12:42 PM
Great goin whoever is the idiot who took these pictures and then gave them to the media...

the brilliance of the troops in the prisons just never stops. Nice making a brutal and evil man like SH into a sympathetic figure. :banghead:

http://story.news.yahoo.com/s/ap/iraq

NAJAF, Iraq - Thousands of Shiites, many waving Islam's holy book over their heads, protested the U.S. presence in Iraq on Friday after the detention of several supporters of a radical cleric, while Sunnis shut down places of worship elsewhere in a show of anger over alleged sectarian violence against the minority.

The U.S. military also launched what it said would be an aggressive investigation into how a British newspaper got pictures of an imprisoned Saddam Hussein clad only in his underwear, saying the photos violated military guidelines and possibly the Geneva convention on the humane treatment of prisoners.

The photos, which appeared on the front pages of the British tabloid Sun and the New York Post and were broadcast across the Middle East by some Arab satellite networks, were expected to fuel anti-American sentiment among supporters of the former dictator who are believed to be the driving force behind the country's insurgency.

BIG_DADDY
05-20-2005, 12:46 PM
Great goin whoever is the idiot who took these pictures and then gave them to the media...

the brilliance of the troops in the prisons just never stops. Nice making a brutal and evil man like SH into a sympathetic figure. :banghead:

NAJAF, Iraq - Thousands of Shiites, many waving Islam's holy book over their heads, protested the U.S. presence in Iraq on Friday after the detention of several supporters of a radical cleric, while Sunnis shut down places of worship elsewhere in a show of anger over alleged sectarian violence against the minority.

The U.S. military also launched what it said would be an aggressive investigation into how a British newspaper got pictures of an imprisoned Saddam Hussein clad only in his underwear, saying the photos violated military guidelines and possibly the Geneva convention on the humane treatment of prisoners.

The photos, which appeared on the front pages of the British tabloid Sun and the New York Post and were broadcast across the Middle East by some Arab satellite networks, were expected to fuel anti-American sentiment among supporters of the former dictator who are believed to be the driving force behind the country's insurgency.

Funny, I thought the picture of your hero in undies would have been a big turn on. Bet your rubbing the ol box right now just thinking about it.

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:51 PM
Boxer briefs are far more comfortable...

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:54 PM
Funny, I thought the picture of your hero in undies would have been a big turn on. Bet your rubbing the ol box right now just thinking about it.
ROFL

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:55 PM

The photos, which appeared on the front pages of the British tabloid Sun and the New York Post and were broadcast across the Middle East by some Arab satellite networks, were expected to fuel anti-American sentiment among supporters of the former dictator who are believed to be the driving force behind the country's insurgency.Do you have a to be *UNT ALL of the time?
:shake: :rolleyes:

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 12:55 PM
Hum, both the Sun and the NY Post (which posted the pictures as well) are owned by Ruppert "Fox News" Murdoch...

would they actually do something that could put US troops in jeopardy just to sell newspapers? :hmmm: And just how did they get these pictures if they decided the risk was worth it. :hmmm: :hmmm:

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:56 PM
MeMe's hatred of our Military is disturbing...

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 12:56 PM
Do you have a to be *UNT ALL of the time?
:shake: :rolleyes:

Do you have to be an idiot all the time?

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:57 PM
Hum, both the Sun and the Post (which posted the pictures as well) are owned by Ruppert "Fox News" Murdoch...

would they actually do something that could put US troops in jeopardy just to sell newspapers? :hmmm: And just how did they get these pictures if they decided the risk was worth it. :hmmm: :hmmm:OMG! Go kill yourself already...
:rolleyes:

BigMeatballDave
05-20-2005, 12:58 PM
Do you have to be an idiot all the time?Not all of the time, only when I read your crap...

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 12:59 PM
Boxer briefs are far more comfortable...

Agreed. But I'm not sure they provide the support that Saddam needs when he's got 5,000 volts coursing through his nipples.

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 01:02 PM
Agreed. But I'm not sure they provide the support that Saddam needs when he's got 5,000 volts coursing through his nipples.

You know, I bet many of the guys making fun of this guy would probably like having his abs at their age of 30 or 40...

let alone what they'll look like as a mid-60 year old.

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 01:04 PM
You know, I bet many of the guys making fun of this guy would probably like having his abs at their age of 30 or 40...

Are you serious?

Duck Dog
05-20-2005, 01:06 PM

Wow, great predictions. No words have ever been truer. We should call you Nostril-damus.

Bwana
05-20-2005, 01:08 PM

Good Gawd! :spock:

Duck Dog
05-20-2005, 01:08 PM
Are you serious?

Yes, she is. She/he has a hard on for ME men, and chip on shoulder for white American men.

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 01:10 PM
Are you serious?

Yep. He's got a gut but how many guys here or anywhere would look better in their FOTLs now and/or in 20-40 years?

Goapics1
05-20-2005, 01:13 PM
Yep. He's got a gut but how many guys here or anywhere would look better in their FOTLs now and/or in 20-40 years?

I................do not know how to respond to this....................

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 01:15 PM
Yes, she is. She/he has a hard on for ME men, and chip on shoulder for white American men.

Not exactly. It's nothing sexual. Rather, I'm looking at his arms and his legs and seeing his weak spot is his stomach. All in all he's not in bad shape for a guy his age...

so for people who need to lose 20 or more pounds to be making fun of him when they look worse is just silly. But carry on.

BIG_DADDY
05-20-2005, 01:16 PM
I wonder what meme would give for one roll with the ol tyrant.

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 01:18 PM

I'll bet that Saddam would trade places with me in an instant, regardless of my abs.

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
I'll bet that Saddam would trade places with me in an instant, regardless of my abs.

No doubt. That should make some of the guys insulting his body feel better. They are free to have the biggest beer gut they can manage.

Bwana
05-20-2005, 01:22 PM
I wonder what meme would give for one roll with the ol tyrant.

There's even some things an ol tyrant wouldn't do.

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 01:27 PM
No doubt. That should make some of the guys insulting his body feel better. They are free to have the biggest beer gut they can manage.

Ah, yes. The American Dream.

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 01:28 PM
Ah, yes. The American Dream.

ROFL :clap:

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Not exactly. It's nothing sexual. Rather, I'm looking at his arms and his legs and seeing his weak spot is his stomach. All in all he's not in bad shape for a guy his age...

so for people who need to lose 20 or more pounds to be making fun of him when they look worse is just silly. But carry on.

Don't forget that they need Leptoprin or whatever the hell that $153 a bottle crap is, too.

Duck Dog
05-20-2005, 02:16 PM

I figured you for the type that would want to suckle Sadams man boobs.

Bwana
05-20-2005, 02:17 PM

I think she found someone else to stock now the Red Ass Rich retired. :eek:
Lucky for R.A.R. not so lucky for the skive dawning dictator.

Iowanian
05-20-2005, 02:21 PM
Why am I not suprised to see Dense on this thread, begging for a DP scene with Saddom Hussein and Al Zarquawi (if Gannon's neck doesn't leave him available for that demanding reverse crab penetration shot)

mikey23545
05-20-2005, 02:35 PM
You know, I was getting ready to type up a post when I first opened this thread about how tacky and tasteless it was for someone to have taken a picture of Saddam in his underwear...Then Denise started getting hot for Saddam's body and blew the needle off of my Tack-o-meter....

BIG_DADDY
05-20-2005, 02:43 PM
There's even some things an ol tyrant wouldn't do.

I'll bet meme's broke out the ol viberator and is pounding her box while looking at his picture right now. "Oh Saddam you bad boy, give it to momma."

mikey23545
05-20-2005, 02:46 PM
I'll bet meme's broke out the ol viberator and is pounding her box while looking at his picture right now. "Oh Saddam you bad boy, give it to momma."

"Ride me like a camel, you brute!"

memyselfI
05-20-2005, 04:19 PM
You know, I was getting ready to type up a post when I first opened this thread about how tacky and tasteless it was for someone to have taken a picture of Saddam in his underwear...Then Denise started getting hot for Saddam's body and blew the needle off of my Tack-o-meter....

Oh good grief, in our fat nation many 30-40 year olds would not look very good in their undies...

that is my point and not that SH is a stud. I just wanted to point out that in one of the most obese nations in the world we certainly should not be pointing out and laughing at an unflattering picture of a 68 year old man's pooch.

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Oh good grief, in our fat nation many 30-40 year olds would not look very good in their undies...

that is my point and not that SH is a stud. I just wanted to point out that in one of the most obese nations in the world we certainly should not be pointing out and laughing at an unflattering picture of a 68 year old man's pooch.

I remember reading an article a while back about a Bangladeshi who was hoping to immigrate to the U.S. He made an interesting comment. "I want to go to a country where even the poor people are fat."

There's a lot of insight buried in that sentence.