PDA

View Full Version : i luv ho's

Mr. Laz
05-20-2005, 04:38 PM
http://www.twinkieshop.com/images/catalog/TRJS63.jpg

http://www.celiacchicks.com/images/Cinderella%20Sweets.Swiss%20Chocolate%20Roll.2.jpg

:drool: never used to eat chocolate when i was younger .... but luv these ho ho's things. :clap:

KCChiefsMan
05-20-2005, 04:42 PM
and they're good for ya too!

Bob Dole
05-20-2005, 04:45 PM
Little Debbie's Swiss Cake Rolls (frozen).

Donger
05-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Devil Dawg's put those to shame. Good luck finding them, though.

Rausch
05-20-2005, 04:56 PM
Dunkin Stix...

ChiefsFire
05-20-2005, 05:40 PM
fudge rounds..

double stuffed

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Baby Lee
05-20-2005, 05:51 PM
Strawberry Zingers. Nothing else comes close.

And yes, chi-whowa-whowa man, Swiss Rolls are best frozen.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 06:05 PM
Try a frozen twinkie....

And another favorite is Hostess Choc Cupcakes...

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 06:07 PM

My 15 year old does that...he goes thru at least 2 boxes a week. And heaven forbid if I forget to put them in the freezer..

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 06:07 PM
Try a frozen twinkie....

And another favorite is Hostess Choc Cupcakes...
Frozen Snickers Bars Are Good Too!

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 06:20 PM

yep, I remember when I worked at the pool about 20 years ago and we couldn't keep them in the freezer fast enough...and then snickers gets smart and markets a snickers ice cream bar....those are sinfully sweet, but wonderful.

Rain Man
05-20-2005, 06:47 PM
I'm eating a chocolate Santa right now. I found it in the back of a cabinet here at work. I'm guessing that it's from around Christmas.

bogie
05-20-2005, 06:56 PM
Suzi-Q's. Yum, yum.

bricks
05-20-2005, 06:59 PM
After reading that title, for a moment I thought you meant hookers. Then after opening the thread I see what you mean, yeah those things are good!

milkman
05-20-2005, 07:01 PM

Little Debbie Cakes are frozen for a couple of months before they are delivered to market.

Just a FYI.

I go through 2 boxes of Little Debbie frosted fudge cakes a week.

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 08:11 PM
I'm eating a chocolate Santa right now. I found it in the back of a cabinet here at work. I'm guessing that it's from around Christmas.

yea..but this past year or years gone by...;)

KCWolfman
05-20-2005, 08:46 PM
If they are Interstate Bakeries, they got to be good.

Buy up, my stock has moved more than 1000% (yes, One Thousand percent) since I purchased, but I don't want to sell until it reaches over 20 per share.

milkman
05-20-2005, 08:48 PM
If they are Interstate Bakeries, they got to be good.

Buy up, my stock has moved more than 1000% (yes, One Thousand percent) since I purchased, but I don't want to sell until it reaches over 20 per share.

It's a poorly run operation.
I'd be careful about that investment.

I say this because I work for IBC.

FloridaChief
05-20-2005, 08:50 PM
I love whores, too; but seriously--why is this thread filled w/ posts about shitty sugar snacks that the average three-year-old would reject as unpalatable?

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 08:53 PM
I love whores, too; but seriously--why is this thread filled w/ posts about shitty sugar snacks that the average three-year-old would reject as unpalatable?

:spock:...

KCWolfman
05-20-2005, 08:53 PM
It's a poorly run operation.
I'd be careful about that investment.

I say this because I work for IBC.
You have warned me in the past and I appreciate it.

I heard the same from K-Mart employees before I profited 100.00 per share from investment to sale.

I don't care if you guys put acetone and boogers in the twinkies, just continue to parse expenses and increase sales as you have for the last few months. When you go from 5.20 a share to 20.00 a share, I will sell anyway.

And even if I lose, I don't lose much of an initial investment. #1. The investment came from a real estate profit from TIAA-CREF that I didn't expect to earn last year (so even if I lose every penny, it is not an expected gain or loss). #2. I have lost on these types of transactions before, but 80% of the time I make a profit, and 40% of the time the profit is huge.

Logical
05-20-2005, 08:56 PM

Who has shared with you our secret to chocolate yumminess?

Logical
05-20-2005, 08:58 PM
Suzi-Q's. Yum, yum.

Ah yes tons of sugar laced whipped lard in everyone.

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 08:59 PM
I don't care if you guys put acetone and boogers in the twinkies
At was at this point that I decided never to eat another twinkie again.

KCWolfman
05-20-2005, 09:00 PM
That's okay, they are reporting record sales in their home base of Chicago over the last several months

FloridaChief
05-20-2005, 09:01 PM

I once read about a dude who subsisted the last seven years of his life on a diet of twinkies and Cutty Sark...

:shake:

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 09:02 PM
That's okay, they are reporting record sales in their home base of Chicago over the last several months
Putting acetone and buggers in my twinkies is never OK! :cuss:

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 09:03 PM
I once read about a dude who subsisted the last seven years of his life on a diet of twinkies and Cutty Sark...

Eeeeuuuwwww ... Bleck!

chiefs4me
05-20-2005, 09:04 PM

Well...it is food and drink.:shrug:

milkman
05-20-2005, 09:05 PM
You have warned me in the past and I appreciate it.

I heard the same from K-Mart employees before I profited 100.00 per share from investment to sale.

I don't care if you guys put acetone and boogers in the twinkies, just continue to parse expenses and increase sales as you have for the last few months. When you go from 5.20 a share to 20.00 a share, I will sell anyway.

And even if I lose, I don't lose much of an initial investment. #1. The investment came from a real estate profit from TIAA-CREF that I didn't expect to earn last year (so even if I lose every penny, it is not an expected gain or loss). #2. I have lost on these types of transactions before, but 80% of the time I make a profit, and 40% of the time the profit is huge.

I can't remember the guy's name, but K-Mart hired an outside consultant to pull them out of bankruptcy.

IBC is, and has been run by the same people that ran Dolly Madison into the ground.
These people are like Marty.
They keep making the same decisions and the same mistakes and never learn from them.

They've cut costs, but at the expense of losing customers, and they waste thousands of dollars a day producing and distributing bread that will never be delivered to any customer.

4th and Long
05-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Well...it is food and drink.:shrug:
Barely! Bleck!

Logical
05-20-2005, 09:08 PM
I can't remember the guy's name, but K-Mart hired an outside consultant to pull them out of bankruptcy.

IBC is, and has been run by the same people that ran Dolly Madison into the ground.
These people are like Marty.
They keep making the same decisions and the same mistakes and never learn from them.

They've cut costs, but at the expense of losing customers, and they waste thousands of dollars a day producing and distributing bread that will never be delivered to any customer.

So how much profit is in the chocolate death they peddle? I imagine it is massive.

milkman
05-20-2005, 09:14 PM
So how much profit is in the chocolate death they peddle? I imagine it is massive.

I haven't delivered Hostess in a while, but it was a pretty good profit in the cake side of the business.

badgirl
05-20-2005, 10:38 PM
There were cakes they used to sell the name brand of them were Drakes, has anyone heard of them or do they sell them where you live? They are the best, I'd love to find them again. Their swiss rolls are huge, not like the tiny ones little debbie puts out :drool:

FloridaChief
05-20-2005, 10:43 PM
There were cakes they used to sell the name brand of them were Drakes, has anyone heard of them or do they sell them where you live? They are the best, I'd love to find them again. Their swiss rolls are huge, not like the tiny ones little debbie puts out :drool:

That's Drake's Coffee Cakes, I think...

ChiefsFire
05-20-2005, 10:44 PM
just came from 7-11

grab a big gulp coke and Snoball

yum yum

in my tum tum

Nzoner
05-20-2005, 10:47 PM

Yep,and frozen peanut M&M's.

As for the snack cakes I'll take Suzy Q,I like running my...nevermind

Rain Man
05-21-2005, 04:02 PM

Yeah, but he died at 24.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 04:19 PM
I'll bet you saw them on Seinfeld.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 07:50 PM
I'll bet you saw them on Seinfeld.
No I have eaten them, they have several different kind, Drakes is the name brand of them, like little debbie or hostess. They are mainly found in the northeast, but when I was in truck driving school here in springfield they had them at superwalmart, I was shocked to find them, but when I moved up here they did not sell them any longer.

They didn't only have the swiss rolls, but had some chocolate with peanut butter in the middle, i forgot what they were called, but they were my favorite.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 08:10 PM
lets see if this works

http://www.hometown-treats.com/drakes_cakes.html

the funny bones are the best and the swiss rolls are really good and they are huge compared to other snake cake swiss rolls. :drool:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 08:17 PM
lets see if this works

http://www.hometown-treats.com/drakes_cakes.html

the funny bones are the best and the swiss rolls are really good and they are huge compared to other snake cake swiss rolls. :drool:
Hey badgirl, I saw on the Discovery channel last night that there really isn't any gravity. What really keeps us from flying off into space is that the earth sucks. Did you see that and what do you think of that idea?

badgirl
05-21-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey badgirl, I saw on the Discovery channel last night that there really isn't any gravity. What really keeps us from flying off into space is that the earth sucks. Did you see that and what do you think of that idea?
There has to be gravity to hold us down, the moon doesn't have gravity.

KcMizzou
05-21-2005, 08:29 PM
the moon doesn't have gravity.:hmmm:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 08:29 PM
I think gravity is a bunch of BS. Why would the earth have it and the other planets not? We may be in somebody's very large test tube.

luv
05-21-2005, 08:30 PM
Okay, old habits die hard. Does anyone else follow these steps when eating a ho-ho or swiss roll?

1. Peel the chocolate from the outside and eat it.
2. Unroll the cake and lick out the good stuff (plz don't take that one the wrong way).
3. Eat the cake.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 08:31 PM
I think gravity is a bunch of BS. Why would the earth have it and the other planets not? We may be in somebody's very large test tube.
The other planets doesn't need it cause nobody lives there. DUH!! ROFL

Logical
05-21-2005, 08:33 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will let Stumpy argue this with you, he might be getting out of practice. But the moon does have gravity, it is approximately 1/6th of earth's gravity's strength.

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 08:33 PM

:rolleyes:

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 08:34 PM
The other planets doesn't need it cause nobody lives there. DUH!! ROFL
So God gave us gravity because we live here? Nah, there really isn't any such thing as gravity.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 08:36 PM
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

I will let Stumpy argue this with you, he might be getting out of practice. But the moon does have gravity, it is approximately 1/6th of earth's gravity's strength.
well it must have very little cause when the astronauts went there they were floating around a little

badgirl
05-21-2005, 08:38 PM
So God gave us gravity because we live here? Nah, there really isn't any such thing as gravity.
yes there is gravity, I don't know about ALL the other planets, but I know we have it. :p Its not cause the earth sucks either, what do you think holds everything down?

Mr. Laz
05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
Okay, old habits die hard. Does anyone else follow these steps when eating a ho-ho or swiss roll?

2. Unroll the cake and lick out the good stuff (plz don't take that one the wrong way).
3. Eat the cake.

ROFL ROFL

someone has a decided oral fixation

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 08:42 PM
what do you think holds everything down?
Duct Tape? :shrug:

:p

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 08:45 PM
yes there is gravity, I don't know about ALL the other planets, but I know we have it. :p Its not cause the earth sucks either, what do you think holds everything down?
I'm trying to figure out what holds everything down. But I don't think it is gravity. What is gravity? Why can't I see it? Where do they keep all the extra gravity we might need in the future?

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 08:45 PM

Alternately, set it aside and eat it last, ... just to be different.
Do you know where you are? This is the Planet. It's a rule that we MUST take it and twist it into the most perverse possible meaning.
3. Eat the cake.
Theres a pie joke to me made here and ... naaaaaah ... too easy.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 08:49 PM
Alternately, set it aside and eat it last, ... just to be different.

Do you know where you are? This is the Planet. It's a rule that we MUST take it and twist it into the most perverse possible meaning.

Theres a pie joke to me made here and ... naaaaaah ... too easy.
Would you please stop interrupting my hijack? Have you no respect for your elders?

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 08:52 PM
Would you please stop interrupting my hijack? Have you no respect for your elders?
Sorry Grampa. I just figured with your advanced onset of Alzheimers, you'd forget I was even on the thread.

A peace offering for you.

http://www.ibstales.com/images/products/metamucil.jpg

We now return you to your regularly, and I do me regularly scheduled Skip hijack.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 09:01 PM
I'm trying to figure out what holds everything down. But I don't think it is gravity. What is gravity? Why can't I see it? Where do they keep all the extra gravity we might need in the future?
I do not know what gravity is, I mean I know what it does, but not what it is scientifically, what it does is hold everything down. I think it cause the earth spins so fast. Kinda like those rides at a fair where they go so fast your held up by the "gravity" its something like that which holds us to the ground cause the earth spins so fast.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:08 PM
I do not know what gravity is, I mean I know what it does, but not what it is scientifically, what it does is hold everything down. I think it cause the earth spins so fast. Kinda like those rides at a fair where they go so fast your held up by the "gravity" its something like that which holds us to the ground cause the earth spins so fast.
Well, maybe but it doesn't really add up. You're talking about centrifugal force. The rides at the fair make you slide to the outside and up against the car. It is actually trying to throw you out of the ride, not keep you in. Maybe centrifugal force is the opposite of gravity. That would make sense since you can't see centrifugal force. But it could be something else.

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 09:08 PM
Newtons law of gravity states: F = G \\frac{m_1 m_2}{r^2} where
F is the magnitude of the gravitational force between two objects
m1 is the mass of first object
m2 is the mass of second object
r is the distance between the objects
G is the gravitational constant, that is approximately : G = 6.67 × 10−11 N m2 kg-2

Hope that helps. :D

badgirl
05-21-2005, 09:12 PM
Well, maybe but it doesn't really add up. You're talking about centrifugal force. The rides at the fair make you slide to the outside and up against the car. It is actually trying to throw you out of the ride, not keep you in. Maybe centrifugal force is the opposite of gravity. That would make sense since you can't see centrifugal force. But it could be something else.
Ok now, I dont know what confungual force is, but if you laid something on a lid and spin that lid fast it would stay in place right on top, it wouldn't even move around, it would hold it down in place. like the earth, does that add up?? :)

Now 4th lets not get into that scientific stuff, I have to go with layman terms :p

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:13 PM
Sorry Grampa. I just figured with your advanced onset of Alzheimers, you'd forget I was even on the thread.

A peace offering for you.

http://www.ibstales.com/images/products/metamucil.jpg

We now return you to your regularly, and I do me regularly scheduled Skip hijack.
Who are you and why are you talking to me?

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:14 PM
G is the gravitational constant, that is approximately : G = 6.67 × 10?11 N m2 kg-2

Bullshit gibberish.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:17 PM
Ok now, I dont know what confungual force is, but if you laid something on a lid and spin that lid fast it would stay in place right on top, it wouldn't even move around, it would hold it down in place. like the earth, does that add up?? :)

Now 4th lets not get into that scientific stuff, I have to go with layman terms :p
Yes, but if you put a pea on that lid, wouldn't confungual force throw it off the lid if you spun it?

KcMizzou
05-21-2005, 09:21 PM
I had a confungual visit once.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Just a thought but maybe the earth is spinning the opposite direction than I thought. Then it would hold things down instead of throwing them off. Do you use google? Could you check to see if the earth spins clockwise or counter-clockwise?

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:24 PM
I had a confungual visit once.
So what? Most of the well behaved convicts get confungual visits. Where have you been? Don't you like us anymore?

KcMizzou
05-21-2005, 09:25 PM
Just a thought but maybe the earth is spinning the opposite direction than I thought. Then it would hold things down instead of throwing them off.Urethra! I think you've got it!

Logical
05-21-2005, 09:26 PM
G is the gravitational constant, that is approximately : G = 6.67 × 10−11 N m2 kg-2

Thanks Cliff, for that Norm will put another beer on his tab for you.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:29 PM
Where did badgirl go? Maybe she is off googling that project I gave her.

Logical
05-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Where did badgirl go? Maybe she is off googling that project I gave her.

Perhaps she lost conjungal force and was thrown off the Planet.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Perhaps she lost conjungal force and was thrown off the Planet.
Well, dammit, if I hadn't told her there was no such thing as gravity it probably wouldn't have happened. I'll have to apologize to Stumppy.

badgirl
05-21-2005, 09:51 PM
Well, dammit, if I hadn't told her there was no such thing as gravity it probably wouldn't have happened. I'll have to apologize to Stumppy.
No, I had to get off since we got this stupid dial up crap, everytime someone wants to use the phone I have to get off, the 31st we will have our DSL back, I can't wait.

Now the earth I am sure spins clockwise, yes I am sure of that, I will search for some things about gravity and let you know for sure. :p

Old people say gravity makes them saggy, why would that be? I really don't understand that. :hmmm:

4th and Long
05-21-2005, 10:10 PM
Now the earth I am sure spins clockwise, yes I am sure of that
:shake: Wrong.
http://bestanimations.com/Earth&Space/Earth/Earth-02.gif

chiefs4me
05-21-2005, 10:31 PM
Just a thought but maybe the earth is spinning the opposite direction than I thought. Then it would hold things down instead of throwing them off. Do you use google? Could you check to see if the earth spins clockwise or counter-clockwise?

OMG..

milkman
05-21-2005, 11:49 PM

It's The Man.
The Man is keeping us down.

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 11:55 PM
Well, badgirl, have you figured out the rotation of the earth yet? I really want to know more about gravity. Is it real or not?

luv
05-21-2005, 11:59 PM
Okay, if one would skip from the beginning of the thread to the end, then they would be highly confused as to how we've gone from ho-ho's to the laws of gravity. Well, i guess eating more ho-ho's would make more mass for the gravity to hold down.....

....Anyway, we are spinning counter-clockwise. If were spinning clockwise, then the sun would rise in the west and set in the east. Then my thinking would be all screwed up, because, the way I learned which direction the sun rose in was that, east comes before west alphabetically.

Skip Towne
05-22-2005, 01:00 AM
Okay, if one would skip from the beginning of the thread to the end, then they would be highly confused as to how we've gone from ho-ho's to the laws of gravity. Well, i guess eating more ho-ho's would make more mass for the gravity to hold down.....

....Anyway, we are spinning counter-clockwise. If were spinning clockwise, then the sun would rise in the west and set in the east. Then my thinking would be all screwed up, because, the way I learned which direction the sun rose in was that, east comes before west alphabetically.
Yep, the satellites in the Clark belt fly from west to east, following the earth's rotation. It is called geosynchronous orbit.

stumppy
05-22-2005, 01:17 AM
It started turning into work after 6 months or so.