PDA

View Full Version : I haven't seen any virgins yet...

ExtremeChief
05-21-2005, 07:20 PM
But I'll keep looking since I'm in Lynchburg, Virginia. Long drive, but the Blue Ridge Parkway made up for it. Beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and valleys below. I'm going to play a little golf, probably take a lesson or two (which I need badly), and maybe see some history.

Anyone have any "must sees" for me while I'm in Central Virginia???

Skip Towne
05-21-2005, 07:24 PM
You want virgins? GoChiefs should be along in awhile.

ExtremeChief
05-21-2005, 07:31 PM

He better keep his "light sabre" the hell away from me! ROFL

gblowfish
05-21-2005, 07:41 PM
But I'll keep looking since I'm in Lynchburg, Virginia. Long drive, but the Blue Ridge Parkway made up for it. Beautiful views of the Blue Ridge Mountains and valleys below. I'm going to play a little golf, probably take a lesson or two (which I need badly), and maybe see some history.

Anyone have any "must sees" for me while I'm in Central Virginia???Depends on where you mean in "Central" Virginia. You might be close to some of the following stuff:

Civil War Stuff:
I believe Lynchburg is were Washington & Lee Univ is located. Robt E Lee is buried in the chapel there.
Appomattox is not too far away.
Important battlefields include Spotsylvania, Fredericksburg, Cold Harbor, and Petersburg just south of Richmond.
Manassas (also known as Bull Run) is just outside Washington DC.
President's stuff:
Monticello (Thomas Jefferson's Home) is not far outside Charlottsville. That's where Univ of Virginia is located.

Hammock Parties
05-21-2005, 08:50 PM

You asshole! I was going to mock myself in this thread!

Rain Man
05-22-2005, 12:33 PM
I thought you had to blow yourself up to see virgins.