PDA

View Full Version : Calico cited for engaging in a sexual activity in his SUV

Nzoner
05-23-2005, 10:18 PM
You'd think an NFL player could afford a room.

KFFL Breaking News
Calico Cited

WTVF.com reports Tennessee Titans WR Tyrone Calico, was cited, May 12, for public indecency. Police said Calico was allegedly engaged in a sexual activity with an 18 year-old girl in the back of his SUV.

wildcat09
05-23-2005, 10:21 PM

KFFL Breaking News
Calico Cited

WTVF.com reports Tennessee Titans WR Tyrone Calico, was cited, May 12, for public indecency. Police said Calico was allegedly engaged in a sexual activity with an 18 year-old girl in the back of his SUV.

If the SUV is a rockin don't bother nockin :hump:

ZootedGranny
05-23-2005, 10:21 PM
The damn Titans need to cut him and get rid of that filthy bastard...

...so the Chiefs can scoop him up.

DenverChief
05-23-2005, 10:22 PM
its just a shame a guy can't get a BJ in the privacy of his own car....

beer bacon
05-23-2005, 10:28 PM

Yeah, really. I thought this was the type of thing the Pilgrims came to America for.

Rausch
05-23-2005, 10:31 PM

Well, that's the type of thing that would definitely make me shell out for a few extras when buying a new car...

Jenny Gump
05-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Well hell, she was 18. Like who in the world hasn't got their freak on in an SUV? Duh.

Ultra Peanut
05-23-2005, 10:37 PM
Maybe he just likes it in the "back."

Geddit?

Oh, **** off. They can't all be golden.

Eleazar
05-23-2005, 10:39 PM
Well, sucks for him!

KCWolfman
05-23-2005, 10:42 PM
Well, sucks for him!
Evidently not.

Seriously, the guy can't afford a hotel room?

And I agree with Granny, the Titans should dump him immediately so we can reform him.

wildcat09
05-23-2005, 10:55 PM
(insert cochise's avatar here)

Nzoner
05-23-2005, 11:01 PM

I once had an officer shine his light in on me and a girlfriend but that's another story for another thread.

Frankie
05-24-2005, 12:35 AM
Yeah, really. I thought this was the type of thing the Pilgrims came to America for.

Pilgrims came to America for SUVs? :shrug:

Frankie
05-24-2005, 12:36 AM
The damn Titans need to cut him and get rid of that filthy bastard...

...so the Chiefs can scoop him up.

He good?

ZootedGranny
05-24-2005, 12:43 AM
He's big and fast, and I thought he'd have a breakout season last year. That is, until Roy Williams horse collared him and took him out for the year in the preseason.

There's no chance the Titans get rid of him though.

Phobia
05-24-2005, 12:57 AM
Pilgrims came to America for SUVs? :shrug:

They were actually shooting for further south and miscalculated.

Phobia
05-24-2005, 01:00 AM

Geddit?

Oh, **** off. They can't all be golden.

Not really. I'm still trying to "get" the thread from last week. You know you actually confused some people.

Rausch
05-24-2005, 01:02 AM
He good?

He doesn't have to be to beat what we've got.

I think Kennison is undervalued and Morton is WAY overvalued.

People seem realistic about Dante but then get silly again when it gets to Bo or the flavor-of-the-week 4th string WR...

Frankie
05-24-2005, 01:03 AM

Geddit?

A good WR always finishes in the end zone.

Ultra Peanut
05-24-2005, 01:28 AM
He doesn't have to be to beat what we've got.

I think Kennison is undervalued and Morton is WAY overvalued. Morton is overvalued? Is there even anyone on this forum who wants to see him on the team after June 1st?

Not really. I'm still trying to "get" the thread from last week. You know you actually confused some people.Just for the record, things are going surprisingly well. I'll not delve into details at this point for lack of motivation to do so, but I wish I'd hit that breaking point a few years earlier. My fear was ****ing retarded, and life is already 100% better now that I know some people know (especially my mom... her only problem with any of this is that I mentioned considering suicide, which pretty much wrecked her for a week until I/we saw a counselor today and reassured her).

Like I said, things are up. I know it's beyond comprehension for some people, but eh, whatever.

Uh oh...

Rausch
05-24-2005, 01:38 AM
Just for the record, things are going surprisingly well. I'll not delve into details at this point for lack of motivation to do so, but I wish I'd hit that breaking point a few years earlier. My fear was ****ing retarded, and life is already 100% better now that I know some people know (especially my mom... her only problem with any of this is that I mentioned considering suicide, which pretty much wrecked her for a week until I/we saw a counselor today and reassured her).

The only good advice my father ever gave me: "Failure is never something to be ashamed of. Quitting is."

Ultra Peanut
05-24-2005, 02:19 AM
"We've removed the hook and there's been no damage."
"Oh, thank God."
"He's going to be fine. But unfortunately, you still have a hook in your ass."

Ultra Peanut
05-24-2005, 05:00 AM
Seriously, though. I was even in a good enough mood yesterday to flip off some guy who had an ugly urnge "T" license plate on the front of his SUV. :D

Rausch
05-24-2005, 05:02 AM
Seriously, though. I was even in a good enough mood yesterday to flip off some guy who had an ugly urnge "T" license plate on the front of his SUV. :D

I found that nothing can make a person's day quite as much as a well timed "**** you."

Bob Dole
05-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Bob Dole hates to point out the obvious to the "get a room" folks, but sometimes the location/risk adds something to the experience...

StcChief
05-24-2005, 08:28 AM
I guess tint in front side windows wasn't enough....

Bring back the hippie van curtains behind the front seat.

add bumpersticker If it's rockin' don't bother knockin'

ROYC75
05-24-2005, 08:49 AM
Sometimes hummers can't wait.......

TEX
05-24-2005, 09:00 AM

KFFL Breaking News
Calico Cited

To think, this same thing could have hapened to most of us back in High School... :hmmm:

Nzoner
05-24-2005, 09:04 AM
Bob Dole hates to point out the obvious to the "get a room" folks, but sometimes the location/risk adds something to the experience...

Ask Dr. Bob

Nzoner
05-24-2005, 09:10 AM
To think, this same thing could have hapened to most of us back in High School... :hmmm:

Heh,it did to me,talk about a woodie wilter.

Bob Dole
05-24-2005, 09:11 AM

Or within the past year.

What? None of the drive-thrus have lines where you live?

Nzoner
05-24-2005, 09:15 AM
***UPDATE***

Titans' Tyrone Calico accused of having sex in public with 18-year-old

NASHVILLE, Tenn. - Tennessee Titans wide receiver Tyrone Calico has been cited for public indecency for having sex with an 18-year-old woman in his sport utility vehicle.

Metro Nashville police said Calico, 24, was issued the misdemeanor citation early on May 12 near Nashville's Music Row area. A police officer found the player and Domonike Wheeler, 18, having sex in the back seat of Calico's Cadillac Escalade, police spokesman Don Aaron said Monday.

Aaron said. Both Calico and Wheeler are scheduled to appear in court May 26. She also is charged with public indecency.

Calico is entering his third season with the Titans.

Among other things.

Frankie
05-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Like jailtime.

Bob Dole
05-24-2005, 09:22 AM
Like jailtime.

Indecent exposure carries a fine, not jail time.

Sheesh...

Frankie
05-24-2005, 09:47 AM
Indecent exposure carries a fine, not jail time.

Sheesh...

So.... How much did you shell out? ;)

DenverChief
05-24-2005, 09:56 AM
I once had an officer shine his light in on me and a girlfriend but that's another story for another thread.
ROFL

chiefs4me
05-24-2005, 10:12 AM
I wonder if it was one of the new suv's that have the back seats that lay all the way down.

KC Kings
05-24-2005, 10:20 AM
I was once getting a Kevin Keitzman while driving my Ram Charger home from a bar in VA Beach. A cop pulled me over, and I tried to play it off but was wearing button flies and couldn't get them all buttoned up. I had 36" Mickey T's and 7'" of lift, so the cop asked me to step out of the vehical as he brought out the tape measurer. I was trying to hold my pants up but he got a little skitish when he saw me reaching for my wasteband, so he drew his gun and told me put my hands behind my head.

Everything turned out ok and I got away with a warning, but the second officer showed up and was making fun of the other guy, because when he pulled up may pants were half way down and the cop had a gun in one hand and a tape measurer in the other.

Ultra Peanut
05-24-2005, 02:51 PM
To think, this same thing could have hapened to most of us back in High School... :hmmm:You're saying you could have had sex with an NFL player in the back of a vehicle when you were in high school?

KCWolfman
05-24-2005, 10:20 PM
You're saying you could have had sex with an NFL player in the back of a vehicle when you were in high school?
You couldn't?

spnrb8
05-25-2005, 12:45 PM
I would have asked the officer to let me finish.