PDA

View Full Version : MOJO's vicious Labrador Tank attacks helpless dog

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 01:09 PM
And he has been calling me for legal advise. ROFL

A lot of you might remember MOJO from all the threads he posted about hating pit bulls because they can attack other dogs unlike his harmless Lab. ROFL

Sorry Randy, had to post it since you asked me not to, good luck with that. Get ready for the humaniacs to blame your dog just because it won. So much for the dog park days with a vicious animal like that. ROFL

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 01:23 PM
i remember that shit.ROFL

is his dogs name chopper?

Brock
05-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Any dog bigger than a cat should be illegal. :cuss:

shakesthecat
05-25-2005, 01:25 PM
The city should pass an ordinance against labs. Start euthanizing those bastards now.

Why stop there? Just make it ALL dogs.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 01:28 PM
The city should pass an ordinance against labs. Start euthanizing those bastards now. ROFL

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 01:31 PM
did he scratch?

giggles.

morphius
05-25-2005, 01:32 PM
I may just suck, but I prefer to keep conversations that happened off the BB, off of the BB. Especially when asked to do so.

Not that I wouldn't file away the conversation to use against you later, but thats just because I'm a bit Evil.

AeroSquid
05-25-2005, 01:32 PM
did he scratch?

giggles.

nice work safe avatard :rolleyes:

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 01:34 PM
nice work safe avatard :rolleyes:
**** off queer.
use a diffrent mode.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 01:34 PM
I may just suck, but I prefer to keep conversations that happened off the BB, off of the BB. Especially when asked to do so.

Not that I wouldn't file away the conversation to use against you later, but thats just because I'm a bit Evil.

Randy knows I'm just playing with him were friends for gods sake.

morphius
05-25-2005, 01:36 PM
Randy knows I'm just playing with him were friends for gods sake.
Thats cool then, just wasn't sure how good of friends you were. But figured I wouldn't neg rep you if that was the case, LOL!

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Thats cool then, just wasn't sure how good of friends you were. But figured I wouldn't neg rep you if that was the case, LOL!

He said it in a joking way kinda like "you better not go posting anything about this on the planet or I am going to have to write some shit about pitbulls" Funny thing now is I think he is seeing the writing on the wall. All dog owners of all breeds need to unite to get rid of every bit of dog legislation we can. There is no room to be fragmented or we are all going to lose.

morphius
05-25-2005, 01:52 PM
He said it in a joking way kinda like "you better not go posting anything about this on the planet or I am going to have to write some shit about pitbulls" Funny thing now is I think he is seeing the writing on the wall. All dog owners of all breeds need to unite to get rid of every bit of dog legislation we can. There is no room to be fragmented or we are all going to lose.
Basically taking the same stance as Pro Choice and the NRA, don't give an inch anywhere.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Basically taking the same stance as Pro Choice and the NRA, don't give an inch anywhere.

You can't, once they start legislating something the sky is the limit. I get tired of the I'm just paranoid response I get all the time as well. The steroid issue in baseball was the most recent example.

Duck Dog
05-25-2005, 02:35 PM
My yellow bitch, Dixie is a mean mofo. She's an alpha dog. She's really nice to people but she hates other dogs and will fight everytime.

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 02:40 PM
i gotta hen that crows and fights like a rooster and she'll whip all your dogs.

at once!

Duck Dog
05-25-2005, 03:03 PM
i gotta hen that crows and fights like a rooster and she'll whip all your dogs.

at once!

If it can't fly or climb a tree, Dixie will eat it or die trying. :p

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 03:04 PM
If it can't fly or climb a tree, Dixie will eat it or die trying. :p

I dunno that hens dead;)game.

teedubya
05-25-2005, 03:16 PM
**** off queer.
use a diffrent mode.

how you calling him a queer? you are the one with the avatar of a dude with huge deformed nuts. :shrug:

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 03:22 PM
how you calling him a queer? you are the one with the avatar of a dude with huge deformed nuts. :shrug:
[sarcasm]oh dude,that logic makes my head wanna pop[sarcasm]

teedubya
05-25-2005, 03:26 PM
oh, you sure got me.

Iowanian
05-25-2005, 03:34 PM
2 nights ago, for the 2nd time.....a neighbor's dog ( some long haired big black mofo) attacked brideowanian and Truman....chewed my lab up pretty good while on the choke leash.

Barbaianowanian's first instinct was to execute the mofo in broad daylight with a .22mag round to the cranium, and issue Hurricane Iowanian warnings in thier area, since the drunken husband had words....

Civilizedowanian was asked to consider his options and not react without sleeping on it.

Civilizedowanian is considering
option A: Meatball Suprise and no worries of future incidents

Option B: call law, make report, nothing happens, but Iowanian is still viewed as Non-barbarian.

subset A: Any future incident, of any scale or type is bound to dump some water on this gremlin...though I'm leaning towards Death by Bunga for this canine...maybe this evening.

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 03:37 PM
oh, you sure got me.

not like ANYONE would have to dig deep.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM
2 nights ago, for the 2nd time.....a neighbor's dog ( some long haired big black mofo) attacked brideowanian and Truman....chewed my lab up pretty good while on the choke leash.

Barbaianowanian's first instinct was to execute the mofo in broad daylight with a .22mag round to the cranium, and issue Hurricane Iowanian warnings in thier area, since the drunken husband had words....

Civilizedowanian was asked to consider his options and not react without sleeping on it.

Civilizedowanian is considering
option A: Meatball Suprise and no worries of future incidents

Option B: call law, make report, nothing happens, but Iowanian is still viewed as Non-barbarian.

subset A: Any future incident, of any scale or type is bound to dump some water on this gremlin...though I'm leaning towards Death by Bunga for this canine...maybe this evening.

THis has been overdue for a awhile. :)

MOhillbilly
05-25-2005, 03:38 PM

i blasted my neighbors dogs for just trying to bite me.

seclark
05-25-2005, 03:40 PM
2 nights ago, for the 2nd time.

if it's the 2nd time, you're way too civilized...
sec

Mojo Rising
05-25-2005, 08:15 PM
The other dog had a few bite wounds...hardly the vicousness you describe BD. I was able to leave my pry bar in it's holster this time as he didn't clamp on and lock jaws around the other dogs throat.

BD, at least my dog has gone up against another dog. The only thing Taz has taken is out is a squirell.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 08:22 PM
The other dog had a few bite wounds...hardly the vicousness you describe BD. I was able to leave my pry bar in it's holster this time as he didn't clamp on and lock jaws around the other dogs throat.

BD, at least my dog has gone up against another dog. The only thing Taz has taken is out is a squirell.

ROFL Dude you know I am just playing with you bro. BTW pits don't have locking jaws and Taz took out a coon the other night. For what it's worth Tank is always welcome in my house too, you can bring him over right now if you like. ROFL

Iowanian
05-25-2005, 08:24 PM
if it's the 2nd time, you're way too civilized...
sec

I wouldn't go that far just yet.......a large part of me would like the broad to get up in the morning, look for her mutt and find its hide stretched on the front of my shed.

Got any Hide Scrapers?

Theres a couple of pretty good reasons why "Right now" isn't the best time for the Inner Barbarian to get into trouble. Thawing some burger out right now.........I'll be damned lucky if I don't drop a window onto some rat bait tonight. How Clummsy.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 08:25 PM
BTW, how did things come out today Randy?

Mojo Rising
05-25-2005, 08:41 PM
I still haven't been able to reach her yet.

BTW, I do not think ALL pit bulls should be destroyed. Just those deemed undesirable.

I know you're just playing but you seem to be getting a little too much satisfaction from it. Everyone on the planet now knows you're the go to guy for dog attack legal advice.

Mojo Rising
05-25-2005, 08:49 PM
BD - I just re read your original post and I don't remember posting anything about hating Pit Bulls. Can you help me with that?

KCWolfman
05-25-2005, 08:51 PM
BTW, I do not think ALL pit bulls should be destroyed. Just those deemed undesirable.

That should be true of any animal

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 09:15 PM
I still haven't been able to reach her yet.

I know you're just playing but you seem to be getting a little too much satisfaction from it. Everyone on the planet now knows you're the go to guy for dog attack legal advice.

ROFL

That doesn't make me a bad guy. ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 09:16 PM
BD - I just re read your original post and I don't remember posting anything about hating Pit Bulls. Can you help me with that?

How could you not remember that?

KC Jones
05-25-2005, 10:36 PM
I also don't think pit bull should be euthanized, especially not when it's usually the owners fault. For that reason I'm starting a movement for the mandatory euthanization of all pit bull owners.

BIG_DADDY
05-25-2005, 11:05 PM
I also don't think pit bull should be euthanized, especially not when it's usually the owners fault. For that reason I'm starting a movement for the mandatory euthanization of all pit bull owners.
ROFL