PDA

View Full Version : Global Warning is starting to affect me.

Rain Man
05-26-2005, 04:53 PM
I went to the grocery store last night, and when I got home I started to put the groceries away. When I opened the freezer, my ice cubes were gone and in their place there was just a tub of water. All of my frozen goods were thawed, and when I opened the refrigerator everything in there was room temperature. I blame Bush and hydrocarbons.

What a bummer. We had to throw everything away.

Bob Dole
05-26-2005, 04:58 PM
If that was just the warning, what do you think will happen if you ignore it?

Rain Man
05-26-2005, 05:00 PM
It was so warm the other day, you could literally fry an egg on our stove. This is indeed worrisome.

All you SUV drivers owe me a frozen chicken, a ribeye steak, and three bags of frozen corn. Not to mention several dozen ice cubes.

Baby Lee
05-26-2005, 05:01 PM
I figured you'd be complaining about swamp ass.

KCWolfman
05-26-2005, 05:04 PM
It was so warm the other day, you could literally fry an egg on our stove. This is indeed worrisome.

All you SUV drivers owe me a frozen chicken, a ribeye steak, and three bags of frozen corn. Not to mention several dozen ice cubes.
Were they those custom ice cubes with wax paper over top the tray and toothpicks stuck in the kool-aid flavored water?

Rain Man
05-26-2005, 05:07 PM
I wish.

Baby Lee
05-26-2005, 05:10 PM
Getting, . . . . why do I get the feeling 'subtler' isn't a word?
Passed right by that one the first time.

Hammock Parties
05-26-2005, 05:11 PM
I'm sure Skip Towne remembers the days of using a fan blowing on a large block ice in a bathtub for A/C.

Bob Dole
05-26-2005, 05:18 PM
I'm sure Skip Towne remembers the days of using a fan blowing on a large block ice in a bathtub for A/C.

Who <b>can't</b> remember last Saturday?

Calcountry
05-26-2005, 06:12 PM
I went to the grocery store last night, and when I got home I started to put the groceries away. When I opened the freezer, my ice cubes were gone and in their place there was just a tub of water. All of my frozen goods were thawed, and when I opened the refrigerator everything in there was room temperature. I blame Bush and hydrocarbons.

What a bummer. We had to throw everything away.

So, do we raise the terror color code to orange?

Rain Man
05-26-2005, 06:33 PM
Hello - commatard on the loose.

Texarkana: Your yesterday is our tomorrow.

Rain Man
05-26-2005, 06:35 PM
So, do we raise the terror color code to orange?

It's apricot.

Inspector
05-26-2005, 06:36 PM

Uh...I'm having a little trouble.

Was that right after Friday?

It was a confusing week.