PDA

View Full Version : Stump the Schwab...Anyboby watch this?

DTLB58
05-26-2005, 07:17 PM
It is a sports trivia show just aired on espn2, don't know how long it's been on for but pretty good if you are into sports trivia. I just watch for the NFL questions. It is hosted by stu.

They bring on the three contestants who compete against eachother to get it down to one guy to go one on one with this Schwab guy who is supposed to be the KING of sports trivia....He is pretty good but tonight I knew two questions he didn't....

1) Who was the OT from Michigan to be named to both the college and pro football HOF? Answer-Dan Dierdorf

2) I can't believe he got this wrong! How many sacks did D.T. have in his record breaking sack game in 1990 and who was the QB he repeatedly brought down in that game? Of course we all know it was 7 sacks as did the Schwab but he didn't know the QB was Dave Kreig for god's sake he guessed Chris Miller ROFL

Another question tonight on the show, the category was teammates and the questions was. Who were the only two RB's in NFL history to rush for 4 t.d.'s in the same game? Priest and Blaylock last year.

The Schwab did prevail in tonight's show it was a close game though if the other guy would have won it would have been $25,000 cash for him.

siberian khatru
05-26-2005, 07:40 PM
The guy who finished a close second, Scott, is a regular poster on the CDM Fantasy Baseball Challenge BBS. Got major cyber BJs there the first time that aired; and every time it repeats (like tonite) he gets a few more.

Me, I just lurk there. :D