PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catching Coast tonight?

Taco John
05-27-2005, 01:22 AM
Dayum! This guy is connecting some dots!

Taco John
05-27-2005, 01:27 AM
WHoah! This guy is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY out there... But damn does he connect some damn dots... From A to Z... Atlantis to Iraq...

I hope this guy becomes a regular.

Rausch
05-27-2005, 01:50 AM
The guy that really got me spinning was the one about MSG.

One night I swear to a pissed off Jesus I thought I was having a heart attack. Turns out I'm EXTREMELY nontolerant of MSG.

Which, according to the guest, can cause ADD (which I have) a loss of vision (which I have dramatically lost) as well as ulcers (which I had) and feelings of weakness or insomnia (and I have insomnia as well.)

I've been cutting down on the MSG lately (which is almost impossible when on the carb diet) and feel a helluva' lot better...

Nelson Muntz
05-27-2005, 03:24 AM
Do they have a website that lists what radio stations broadcast the show? I used to be able to pick it up on 850 out of Denver but can't get it anymore.

Brock
05-27-2005, 08:38 AM
I see where your moonbat tendencies spring from.

jspchief
05-27-2005, 08:44 AM
Shouldn't this be in the "Tinfoil Hat" sub-forum?

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 09:51 AM
I haven't listened yet, but he sure sounds like the stuff bad sci-fi channel films are made of. Tonight's first hour guest looks even crazier, though: http://www.prophetyahweh.com/

And Brad, I caught that MSG one. I think I've already probably cut a lot of it out of my diet, but I see the addictive thing he mentioned. Once I eat restaurant food, I crave it for days afterward. I don't have many of the symptoms he mentioned, though. I've been trying to steer clear of processed food for a while, although not totally successful yet. It's hard to skip the $1 frozen meals when you're on a limited budget, not to mention too lazy to cook.

There was another show a few weeks ago on raw foods, but I never listened to it.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 03:39 PM
I just noticed that Brian Greene is on with Art tomorrow night. That should be a fascinating show.