PDA

View Full Version : Anyone here been bled on before....

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 11:29 AM
like, during sex? Well it happened to me last night, and it was disgusting.

My girlfriend's period was a few days late I guess, so I was like "sweet, another day of normal coochie". Well, we start going at it, and it was good and felt normal. However, I pull out to finish, and we both notice that my whole "area" is covered in blood, and obviously so is she.

Needless to say, I was a little grossed out. :eek:

Katipan
05-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Isn't that sweet

Bwana
05-27-2005, 11:31 AM
Hmmm? It could have been worse. At least you weren't eating at the Y.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 11:33 AM
And just when I thought I'd seen it all on here.

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Eh, it's not that big a deal. I've had sex while the gal was on the rag more times than I could begin to count. I had a gf in college who was actually hornier at that time of the month.

The aftermath is nothing a washcloth and some soapy water can't take care of.

I've had sex with her towards the end of her period, so it wasn't that bad and I knew what to expect. This was totally unexpected and it was almost like I kick-started her period.

I felt like Jack the Ripper, I was covered in blood....yuck.

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 11:34 AM
like, during sex? Well it happened to me last night, and it was disgusting.

My girlfriend's period was a few days late I guess, so I was like "sweet, another day of normal coochie". Well, we start going at it, and it was good and felt normal. However, I pull out to finish, and we both notice that my whole "area" is covered in blood, and obviously so is she.

Needless to say, I was a little grossed out. :eek:

At least the blood was flowing from natural causes and not a bloody nose, slit wrist or detached leg, etc. :D

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Hmmm? It could have been worse. At least you weren't eating at the Y.
excellent point.

Bob Dole
05-27-2005, 11:36 AM
Please allow Bob Dole to save you (and everyone else) the time by providing an executive summary of this thread in advance.

Everyone but gochiefs says "yes."

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 11:39 AM
And just when I thought I'd seen it all on here.

it's been a slow day around here, someone needed to get things started....

ROFL

ZootedGranny
05-27-2005, 11:39 AM
http://homepages.wmich.edu/~e3thorne/pv_detroit_red_wings_01.gif

Biohazard
05-27-2005, 11:42 AM
My girlfriend's period was a few days late
I think you should be thankful that it started, its bad when the flow is few weeks late.....yikes!!! But other than that dont worry it'll wash! :p

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 11:45 AM
I think you should be thankful that it started, its bad when the flow is few weeks late.....yikes!!! But other than that dont worry it'll wash! :p

yeah, she always freaks out when it's a little late, but i'm always confident it will come eventually. she is on the pill and i don't bust inside her, so it would be pretty crazy if she actually got knocked up.

BIG_DADDY
05-27-2005, 11:47 AM
If it hasn't happened to someone before their not hitting it enough.

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 11:48 AM

I'll second that.

chagrin
05-27-2005, 11:48 AM
Needless to say, I was a little grossed out. :eek:[/QUOTE]

Probably not as much as I am right about now

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 11:49 AM
I think to be extra safe you should just always come in her ass.

Granted, you're at risk of fathering a Raider fan that way...

I've tried using that logic, but for some reason she doesn't see my point of view :).

Besides, she's a screamer and we are still living at my parents house for a couple more weeks. Hopefully I can take more rides down the chocolate highway once we move out.

chagrin
05-27-2005, 11:50 AM

ROFL

Fire Me Boy!
05-27-2005, 11:53 AM
This thread is worthless without.... er....

:Lin:

Nevermind.

Kerberos
05-27-2005, 12:22 PM
Chicks just don't get logic.

I was having a conversation with a buddy one time and he mentioned something about "blowjob week". Apparently, his gf had a hangup about sex on the rag, so he got blowjobs for a few nights every month. I suggested he try to turn blowjob week into anal sex week.

I'm a genius. Everyone should come to me for relationship advice.

I dunno .... NOT that I don't mind squeeeeezing my sword between the WU's cheeks.... I kinda like having her slob the knob.

Couldn't we have some sort of comprimise like every other month we have anal sex week after blowjob week ?????

Hey maybe even have BOTH in one night ... and hopfully for her it is the Blowjob first before anal sex .... don't know if she would go for it the other way around .... :hmmm:

:D

Simplex3
05-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Hopefully I can take more rides down the chocolate highway once we move out.
So let me get this straight:

Blood on your johnson: Ewwww, yuk.
S**t on your johnson: Wish it was more often.

I think you need to think this through a little more.

Kerberos
05-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Hell, just cut out the middle man and have her give you a rimjob.

See? Genius.

BRILLIANT !!!!

Simplex3
05-27-2005, 12:30 PM
Sometimes when you poke her in the butt you just might get both.
Damn, he'd probably need years of therepy after that...

I would need some soap and water. :)

Kerberos
05-27-2005, 12:31 PM
So let me get this straight:

Blood on your johnson: Ewwww, yuk.
S**t on your johnson: Wish it was more often.

I think you need to think this through a little more.

Don't know how you do things dude ... but I want any chick that bears her ass full up in front of me with checks spread to have an enema and a nice ass duche before I slide in .... makes for a nice clean ride without the stained bobble head after I am finished! Actually makes things a little tighter .... diareah is a lubricant and we want as little of that as possible in brown form!

In fact I recomend the SUPER CLEANSING COLONIC VOLCANO !

alanm
05-27-2005, 12:33 PM
My Grandpa actually told me this one time. "There's this old Texas saying.. It's ok to wade in the Red River.. Just don't drink from it" ROFL ROFL ROFL

BIG_DADDY
05-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Chicks just don't get logic.

I was having a conversation with a buddy one time and he mentioned something about "blowjob week". Apparently, his gf had a hangup about sex on the rag, so he got blowjobs for a few nights every month. I suggested he try to turn blowjob week into anal sex week.

I'm a genius. Everyone should come to me for relationship advice.

What cracks me up are the guys that aren't getting any of this. I think it was Hoover that was saying he would never degrade his woman by doing any of that oral, facial, anal stuff. I have a few friends that say their woman won't do this or that, I'm like why are you with them then? Fortunately I have never had a woman with any hangups.

MOhillbilly
05-27-2005, 12:38 PM
ketchup on your steak is no big deal.

alanm
05-27-2005, 12:40 PM
I should really save a bookmark to this thread. As proof that I'm not the only one to start a sex during menstruation thread.
I think we've had this go round a few times. Usually during the extremely dead period right before training camp opens. ROFL

Nzoner
05-27-2005, 12:41 PM
When it comes to my johnson my preference is to have her lips on it,either set,but to answer the question,a lil blood never hurt no one.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 12:41 PM
I think we've had this go round a few times. Usually during the extremely dead period right before training camp opens. You said 'period'. *Chortle*

Chortle. That sounds like something gaz would say.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 12:44 PM
Gaz is Lewis Carroll?< insert joke that makes it obvious I have no f*cking clue who lewis carroll is >

Skip Towne
05-27-2005, 12:45 PM

Or, more likely, a MUron.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 12:48 PM
The author of Alice in Wonderland. Oooh, I thought the name sounded familiar, but I was drawing a total blank.

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 12:48 PM
The author of Alice in Wonderland. He made up the word chortle (among others).

Are you a drama/literature major or something?

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 12:49 PM
Are you a drama/literature major or something?Baby-mama drama, maybe.

Baby Lee
05-27-2005, 12:53 PM
ketchup on your steak is no big deal.
That's what the dude was referring to in psicosis' 'raising the bar' thread? No wonder so many were shocked. :p

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 12:53 PM
I have none of those, thankyouverymuch.There's probably a few raiderfans out there with your ugly mug.

Not to mention cephalopod-munching pyseter catodons.

Baby Lee
05-27-2005, 12:55 PM
Gaz is Lewis Carroll?
Any truth to the rumor that 'jabberwocky' was originally a reference to the act of placing your face between a pair of breasts and making motor boat sounds?

teedubya
05-27-2005, 01:20 PM
yes... this happened in 1994 with this real hottie that I hooked up with... she didnt tell me she was raggin...

Looked like OJ had been there after we were done... so nasty...

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 01:24 PM
yes... this happened in 1994 with this real hottie that I hooked up with... she didnt tell me she was raggin...

Looked like OJ had been there after we were done... so nasty...That must've really made an impression. I can't remember a goddamn thing from 1994. 'course, I can't remember much of anything about 2004 either.

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 01:27 PM
No, I'm just literate.

Right. :Pinky:

teedubya
05-27-2005, 01:32 PM
That must've really made an impression. I can't remember a goddamn thing from 1994. 'course, I can't remember much of anything about 2004 either.

dude a little blood would have been no prob... but her and I were at it for awhile, and damn... soaked through her bed padding, her mattress cover, and left a huge blood stain on her mattress that we had to flip over.

It was so sick... I immediately took a shower, and it looked like the shower scene in psycho... so much blood. never again... that ruined the red poon for me. Nasty.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 01:35 PM
dude a little blood would have been no prob... but her and I were at it for awhile, and damn... soaked through her bed padding, her mattress cover, and left a huge blood stain on her mattress that we had to flip over.

It was so sick... I immediately took a shower, and it looked like the shower scene in psycho... so much blood. never again... that ruined the red poon for me. Nasty.I've been there more than once, so I guess I'm desensitized to it. Except my (ab)normal problems with the sight of blood under any circumstances. I don't have a problem doing the act, I just try not to stare too much at the aftermath.

BIG_DADDY
05-27-2005, 01:51 PM
Exactly.

There's a guy and gal I know that are dating... I've been friends with them a couple years. Was sitting at the bar talking to the gal one time, just drunk and goofin' around, somehow got on the subject of rimjobs. At some point in the conversation she drops this, "He doesn't even get blowjobs!" I about shit. I insisted that she go home that night and suck his dick.

Ladies of the world, here's a PSA for ya... simple math: if you don't suck his dick, someone else will.

I would have made it a point to take him to Lucky Spa for a little slobbin on the knobbin just to spite a little bitch like that. Even if you didn't give blow jobs why would ever emasculate your man like that? I hope you made it your personal mission to find him a real woman. It's your duty really, you said he was your friend.

Nzoner
05-27-2005, 02:11 PM
I can't remember a goddamn thing from 1994.

Montana to Davis and the look on Elway's face.

keg in kc
05-27-2005, 02:26 PM
Ha... reminds me of a time in Vegas. I looked at the bed when I was leaving and it seriously looked like someone had been stabbed to death on it.So, big lou was a little stingy with the Anal Eze?

I'm surprised you could walk out of the room.

Goapics1
05-27-2005, 02:27 PM
So, big lou was a little stingy with the Anal Eze?

ROFL

Over-Head
05-27-2005, 02:51 PM
So, big lou was a little stingy with the Anal Eze?

ROFL That one's headded outa the park

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 03:26 PM
Exactly.

There's a guy and gal I know that are dating... I've been friends with them a couple years. Was sitting at the bar talking to the gal one time, just drunk and goofin' around, somehow got on the subject of rimjobs. At some point in the conversation she drops this, "He doesn't even get blowjobs!" I about shit. I insisted that she go home that night and suck his dick.

Ladies of the world, here's a PSA for ya... simple math: if you don't suck his dick, someone else will.

Hilliary taught us that a few years back. :)

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 03:28 PM
Don't know how you do things dude ... but I want any chick that bears her ass full up in front of me with checks spread to have an enema and a nice ass duche before I slide in .... makes for a nice clean ride without the stained bobble head after I am finished! Actually makes things a little tighter .... diareah is a lubricant and we want as little of that as possible in brown form!

In fact I recomend the SUPER CLEANSING COLONIC VOLCANO !

It does not.

Baby Lee
05-27-2005, 03:34 PM
It does not.
You've clearly not used rxrider's famous witch hazel enema.

And, in the 'nipping it in the bud' category, neither have I.

NTTAWWI.

Skip Towne
05-27-2005, 03:52 PM
Hilliary taught us that a few years back. :)
Good point.

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 03:53 PM
You've clearly not used rxrider's famous witch hazel enema.

And, in the 'nipping it in the bud' category, neither have I.

NTTAWWI.

Enema's do not cause most to be tighter, if that were the case one could get dimonds out of my ass.

If you want tight use anal eaze. If you want open and wet use spit!

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Apparently some women weren't paying attention.

That or dumb. :)

Skip Towne
05-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Haha... ChiefsPlanet: your source for anal sex tips.
Yes, and if Phil knew it was going on he would be right in the middle of it.

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Haha... ChiefsPlanet: your source for anal sex tips.

I could make some serious money. Teach Do's and Don'ts and even technique. ROFL

RedNFeisty
05-27-2005, 04:03 PM
Well, yeah... that's kind of implied. I mean, I already identified them as women. ;)

:harumph:

You have to admit we can not all be classed together.

:whip: :p

Hog Rider
05-27-2005, 04:09 PM
My Grandpa actually told me this one time. "There's this old Texas saying.. It's ok to wade in the Red River.. Just don't drink from it" ROFL ROFL ROFL

I used to grab the little string with my teeth then just pop the tampon out, flip it away and go about the business!!

'course I was younger and more eager for anything back in the good old days!

JP

Hammock Parties
05-27-2005, 04:58 PM
Bloody wankers.

Ebolapox
05-27-2005, 05:10 PM
ROFL

a little bit of blood never hurt anybody--and I definately recommend you ask your girl if she'd like you to do it in da butt

-EB-

Logical
05-27-2005, 05:14 PM
The author of Alice in Wonderland. He made up the word chortle (among others).Proving the Endo really was a Jeopardy geek at one point in his life, why else would he know this factoid, well unless he has now been at the bar so much he is channeling Cliff Claven.

Logical
05-27-2005, 05:15 PM
I could make some serious money. Teach Do's and Don'ts and even technique. ROFL

I bet you could charge young lads for that service.

penchief
05-27-2005, 06:42 PM
Dude, it's happened to the best of us but we don't talk about it. Besides, it ain't all that bad.

eazyb81
05-27-2005, 07:53 PM
I've been there more than once, so I guess I'm desensitized to it. Except my (ab)normal problems with the sight of blood under any circumstances. I don't have a problem doing the act, I just try not to stare too much at the aftermath.

Yep, this wasn't my first time getting a little blood on my wang. Like you, I have no problem doing the deed, but I try and look away while she cleans me up afterwards.

But this time it was like a horror movie, I was covered in blood and so was one of my hands. I was really shocked because I felt a lot of lubrication, but I just figured I was making her really wet ROFL.

Oh well, I was grossed out last night but I can laugh about it now. And the best part is tonight is the first night of blowjob week! :thumb:

Skip Towne
05-27-2005, 08:46 PM
I don't believe in settling for just a blowjob. If I were you, tonight would be the second night of "get a blowjob and then a red dick" week.
You just keep setting the bar higher.