PDA

View Full Version : Royals Blow 5 Run Lead In The 9th!

petegz28
05-27-2005, 10:50 PM
2 errors on Berroa and our 5 run lead is shot! We will probably lose now as there is only 1 out with a runner on 2nd.

KCFalcon59
05-27-2005, 10:52 PM
I'd give that error to Gotay. He alligator armed the attempted catch at second base because he was worried about the runner crashing into him. Stupid ****er. Sisco seemed to pitch well in the eigth. Saw no reason for a change to start the ninth.

petegz28
05-27-2005, 10:53 PM
I'd give that error to Gotay. He alligator armed the attempted catch at second base because he was worried about the runner crashing into him. Stupid ****er. Sisco seemed to pitch well in the eigth. Saw no reason for a change to start the ninth.

They both went to Berroa and I think they both should of.

KCFalcon59
05-27-2005, 10:55 PM
Gotay has no excuse for not catching that throw on the second error.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2005, 10:55 PM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/ANS106052800_800x600.jpg

petegz28
05-27-2005, 10:57 PM
Gotay has no excuse for not catching that throw on the second error.

His momentum was taking him to the left field side of the bag and the throw was way over to the right side...could he of caught it? Probably and probably would of come off the bag doing so. LEt's face it Berroa made 2 brain farts that inning that may end up costing us the game. Obviously the scorekeeper sees it different than you.

Mastashake
05-27-2005, 11:02 PM
I swear the Royals would be better off letting the other team hit it off a tee once their relievers come in.

There's really so much wrong with the team this year there's no sense in critiquing their performances, or getting upset over it. I'm a big Royals fan, but I'm just content with the idea that they beat St. Louis once. After that it's all just icing on the cake.

Mastashake

KCFalcon59
05-27-2005, 11:04 PM
His momentum was taking him to the left field side of the bag and the throw was way over to the right side...could he of caught it? Probably and probably would of come off the bag doing so. LEt's face it Berroa made 2 brain farts that inning that may end up costing us the game. Obviously the scorekeeper sees it different than you.

I still think he could have made the play. To me it looked like he took his eyes off the ball. I didn't think it was "way" over to the right side. Having said that, I will defer to the scorekeeper. They're usually right.

KCFalcon59
05-27-2005, 11:07 PM
And it's over

petegz28
05-27-2005, 11:10 PM
****ing Macdougal I swear. Talk about hot and cold. Although he never should of been in the damn game in the first place.

Pitt Gorilla
05-27-2005, 11:15 PM
F8ck this. If I was Carrasco, I'd put a foot through someone's ass.

tk13
05-27-2005, 11:15 PM
If finding ways to lose were inventions we'd have about 475 patents.

petegz28
05-27-2005, 11:17 PM
I say Gotay and Berroa need to be watching the game for the rest of the weekend not playing.

Hammock Parties
05-27-2005, 11:20 PM
F8ck this. If I was Carrasco, I'd put a foot through someone's ass.

That wouldn't do any good. The Royals aren't talented enough to be a good MLB team. The Rangers broadcasters said it best the other night. They noted that Sweeney was probably the only player good enough on Kansas City to start for the Rangers.

siberian khatru
05-27-2005, 11:25 PM
The low point of a season that's already below sea level.

VonneMarie
05-27-2005, 11:38 PM
The story of our season. :shake:

gblowfish
05-28-2005, 08:19 AM
I continue to be utterly amazed at the depth, breadth and complexity of the Royals ineptitude. They create a masterpiece of failure each game, incorporating unexpected and inventive new ways to fail. It's truly artistic, unique and completely and utterly revolting.

The stench of losing, the utter despair and hoplessness is unparalleled. This team of incompetents are on pace to lose over 100 games. They are nearly 20 games out of first before June, and should be mathematically eliminated by August. They have been swept in HALF of their seaon series. Two of the starting five pitchers in the rotation have zero wins, and it's almost June. Impeccibly bad. Pants wetting at its zenith. Truly unmittigated wretchedness at its absolute pinnacle. BRAVO!! The awfulness is so profound, mere words can hardly do justice.

I salute your beautiful, horrible loathsome orgy of failure.

Sincerely,
Leonard Pinth Garnell

Sure-Oz
05-28-2005, 08:48 AM
Wood had nothing, what a loss, esp after that error by anderson, that game shouldve been over, but only the Royals can find more ways to lose.

BigChiefFan
05-28-2005, 11:18 AM
Damn these guys are pathetic. If I didn't know any better I'd say Glass is bleeding the organization dry.

beavis
05-28-2005, 03:19 PM
If finding ways to lose were inventions we'd have about 475 patents.
I think we doubled that in this game alone.

OldTownChief
05-28-2005, 03:28 PM
This team is the personification of SUCKS.

Dayze
05-28-2005, 10:03 PM
out of curiosity - does it seem like the Royals/and their front office get a 'free ride' each year and their immenent lack of success?

it's to the point where they're not even close to being competitive.
Lame.
I'd be happy to see the Royals leave.

ChiefFripp
05-28-2005, 10:22 PM
The Royals are beneath contempt. The owners can keep rolling out the excuses if that will keep people going to games and watching that garbagecan of a team on television though. I know some of you are worried about being called bandwagon fans at a later point if they actually get decent again but The Royals have absolutely failed you and you need to find something better to occupy your time with. Don't get mad, that was just some friendly advice.