PDA

View Full Version : Ladies and Gentlemen. I present...

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 04:11 PM
Obi-Wan: Truck Drivin'

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=376SFL5GAZ8Z10HBNTSJUZ609O

And for those that prefer the classics...

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WJ0L8R6W7LCZ3Q7530ZZO9GZ2

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 07:45 PM
C'mon...that was totally tits!

Pants
05-28-2005, 08:22 PM
------>

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 08:36 PM
------>

Brutal.

4th and Long
05-28-2005, 08:43 PM
You and your lightsaber - Making your lightsaber a lot safer (http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=your_lightsaber_100)

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 08:45 PM
This thread is teh suck.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:30 PM
GoChiefs, you suck!!! So does this thread :deevee:

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:34 PM
HEy GoChiefs I have an idea for ya where you can go from a total gay looser to a well respected man in one day. Here ya go.

www.goarmy.com

Put down your Sabre Sword and pick up a M-16 get into real life and get rid of your stupid Star Wars dream land you moron, your too old to still be living in a fantasy land, for Gods sake do something that makes you something more than a waste of life taking up space and using up oxygen on this planet. :cuss:

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 09:39 PM
HEy GoChiefs I have an idea for ya where you can go from a total gay looser to a well respected man in one day. Here ya go.

www.goarmy.com

Put down your Sabre Sword and pick up a M-16 get into real life and get rid of your stupid Star Wars dream land you moron, your too old to still be living in a fantasy land, for Gods sake do something that makes you something more than a waste of life taking up space and using up oxygen on this planet. :cuss:

The army wouldn't take me.

Bowser
05-28-2005, 09:40 PM
Heh. It would appear that stummpy is making gochiefs' life a living hell at the moment.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:41 PM
Why not???

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:43 PM
Heh. It would appear that stummpy is making gochiefs' life a living hell at the moment.
Hows that? :hmmm:

Pants
05-28-2005, 09:43 PM
badgirl, why exactly do you hate gochiefs? Are you just trying to conform and be "cool" on teh Intraweb? It's really pathetic, actually.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 09:45 PM
I don't blame them, they have standards to uphold.

Bowser
05-28-2005, 09:46 PM
Hows that? :hmmm:

By shooting serious venom his way, and the "Stummpy is driving me crazy" line under your avi, one could assume that gochiefs is receiving the brunt of some arguement/disagreement you and stummpy have had.

That will be $150, please.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:47 PM
badgirl, why exactly do you hate gochiefs? Are you just trying to conform and be "cool" on teh Intraweb? It's really pathetic, actually.
GoChiefs has called me all kinds of names and sad some bad crap to me several times, I didn't have a problem with him till he started a long time ago. I have have to be "Cool" on the net, I don't think its cool to slam someone but I don't like to be slammed either. I get sick of hearing him blab about his Star Wars shit, it gets a little old, but he in turn wants to defend himself everytime someone says something about him still living at home off his parents. My kids are younger than GoChiefs and they moved out on their own, I hate to see anyone waste their life, there is life out there and he needs to check it out and not waste it. I think thats some good advice.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 09:48 PM
Shut up and get off her case you hermaphrodite. We don't like queers.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:49 PM
By shooting serious venom his way, and the "Stummpy is driving me crazy" line under your avi, one could assume that gochiefs is receiving the brunt of some arguement/disagreement you and stummpy have had.

That will be $150, please.
The post before this one will tell my problem with GC, Stumppy and I are fine, I just thought the little saying would go with the Avatar. :p

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:50 PM
Birds of a feather stick together I guess, HEy skip did you read the post on my grandbaby thread.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Birds of a feather stick together I guess, HEy skip did you read the post on my grandbaby thread.
Which one?

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:53 PM
Which one?
The last one I made on the thread.

I was talking about Metrolike and GoChiefs being the birds of a feather.

I don't know why anyone would defend GoChiefs.

Pants
05-28-2005, 09:54 PM

Get off her case? Are you getting f*cking senile? How am I on her case after asking one fair question? There is only one person on this BB who is on someone's case, and it's you.

You're f*cking obsessed with gochiefs almost to a stalker extent. Why do you give a shit about his social life? Does the constant annoying nagging make you feel better about your life? Yes, he's annoying sometimes and lacks any social skills, but that shouldn't warrant constant bitching from your side mo matter what he does.

I'm not trying to protect goatboy here, it's just really weird and annoying how obsessed with him you are.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Stumppy may as well not exist...I haven't spoken with him in weeks. There's nothing going on.

As for you, badgirl, I'm sorry you think I've been mean to you. I've barely even noticed you in weeks. Grow some thicker skin, toots.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 09:58 PM
Get off her case? Are you getting f*cking senile? How am I on her case after asking one fair question? There is only one person on this BB who is on someone's case, and it's you.

You're f*cking obsessed with gochiefs almost to a stalker extent. Why do you give a shit about his social life? Does the constant annoying nagging make you feel better about your life? Yes, he's annoying sometimes and lacks any social skills, but that shouldn't warrant constant bitching from your side mo matter what he does.

I'm not trying to protect goatboy here, it's just really weird and annoying how obsessed with him you are.
I'd bet 90% of the people on here gets on GC's case, I would hate for him to leave, the question was a fair one, and I think I gave you a fair anwser.

You don't need to defend him, he still lives under his mothers apron, I'm sure she does a fine job of doing that herself.

Hammock Parties
Ooh, drama! The board was kind of slow. Excellent work, badgirl!

Hammock Parties
I'd bet 90% of the people on here gets on GC's case

Can you prove your point with the search function? I'll bet not.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:01 PM
Stumppy may as well not exist...I haven't spoken with him in weeks. There's nothing going on.

As for you, badgirl, I'm sorry you think I've been mean to you. I've barely even noticed you in weeks. Grow some thicker skin, toots.
GoChiefs, I am giving you some motherly advice here when I say life is too short to waste it, military life isn't for everyone, but hell I'm 40 and I know life goes by fast, do something, go rock climbing, move out, get a room mate, just do something and get off this damn Star Wars, your obsessed with it. If you got your own pad, I guarantee you that there would be many girls in your future. Hell maybe at the same time. :p

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Ooh, drama! The board was kind of slow. Excellent work, badgirl!
yea I thought so too, a good argument always livens things up :p

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:03 PM

Umm, WTF are you talking about? Care to quote that post?

badgirl, I could give you so much shit about how you have 0 sense of humor, 0 sense of sarcasm and are uninformed about pretty much everything every time you post something. Yet I don't, and neither do other people, why? Because:
A) They don't care
B) They are nice

I understand others giving shit to poeple, but you? I don't think you're in the position. Skip has seen the annoying, Phony Gonzales-type gochiefs, he has a reason to be mad (just not to such an extent as he is), you however, never saw that gochiefs. Basing your dislike on him calling you names is ridiculous, it's done on CP daily and people don't go hating each other.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:05 PM

Why do you always have your nose up Gochiefs ass you little meatpeeker? If anybody says anything about your little butt buddy, here you come. I've never heard you mention a woman since you've been on here and I find that quite strange for a guy your age......so I think you are a hermaphrodite, you have to hold your dick out of the way so you can piss. You are always on here on Saturday night (like right now) instead of out chasing pussy like a normal heterosexual. You should be deported. We don't need any more f*cked up dipshits like you.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:06 PM
I'd bet 90% of the people on here gets on GC's case, I would hate for him to leave, the question was a fair one, and I think I gave you a fair anwser.

You don't need to defend him, he still lives under his mothers apron, I'm sure she does a fine job of doing that herself.

If by 90% you mean Skip, than yeah you're right. His second hater after Skip - Vlad has given him props for changing for the better. I don't see why people such as you give a shit about his social life if he's not annoying anymore.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:07 PM
Why anyone on the internet would bash on someone else's social life is beyond me. ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:08 PM
you have 0 sense of humor, 0 sense of sarcasm and are uninformed about pretty much everything every time you post something.

Hahahahaha. ROFL

badgirl
Umm, WTF are you talking about? Care to quote that post?

badgirl, I could give you so much shit about how you have 0 sense of humor, 0 sense of sarcasm and are uninformed about pretty much everything every time you post something. Yet I don't, and neither do other people, why? Because:
A) They don't care
B) They are nice

I understand others giving shit to poeple, but you? I don't think you're in the position. Skip has seen the annoying, Phony Gonzales-type gochiefs, he has a reason to be mad (just not to such an extent as he is), you however, never saw that gochiefs. Basing your dislike on him calling you names is ridiculous, it's done on CP daily and people don't go hating each other.
You have no sense of humor, I started a argument cause there was nothing else on the board going on, I don't care what you think, Your no more to me than the words I read on a monitor screen, who the hell asked you to jump in on this bandwagon? If you don't care for anything I have to post then you can go f*ck Yourself cause I don't give a damn how you feel about me.

Pants
Why do you always have your nose up Gochiefs ass you little meatpeeker? If anybody says anything about your little butt buddy, here you come. I've never heard you mention a woman since you've been on here and I find that quite strange for a guy your age......so I think you are a hermaphrodite, you have to hold your dick out of the way so you can piss. You are always on here on Saturday night (like right now) instead of out chasing pussy like a normal heterosexual. You should be deported. We don't need any more f*cked up dipshits like you.

Hahah, I'm always here on Saturday night? Use the search function and prove it, please. If I'm here on Sat night, it's usually after 4 am after I came back drunk and can't sleep.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:10 PM
Why anyone on the internet would bash on someone else's social life is beyond me. ROFL
Well lets see, if you didn't want people saying crap to you why would you ever let it out of the bag that you live at home, your still a virgin, your into star wars bullshit like my kids were into Ninja Turtle when they were small children, You ask for it you get it. I have a think skin, and I can take and have took a lot of crap on here myself, seems you and Metro are the ones with the thin skin.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:11 PM
You have no sense of humor, I started a argument cause there was nothing else on the board going on

You didn't start shit, I did. What does my sense of humor have to do with anything in this discussion? Are you suggesting you were only kidding when you jumped on the bandwagon of gochiefs hating? Were you joking when you were justifying your actions when I called you out? This is pathetic.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Well lets see, if you didn't want people saying crap to you why would you ever let it out of the bag that you live at home, your still a virgin, your into star wars bullshit like my kids were into Ninja Turtle when they were small children, You ask for it you get it. I have a think skin, and I can take and have took a lot of crap on here myself, seems you and Metro are the ones with the thin skin.

Hey, I really don't give a shit. Do you see me pinwheeling out of control on this thread? No.

I have a think skin

ROFL

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:12 PM

He defends Gochiefs because he is as perverted as Gochiefs. He likes it in the butt obviously. Have you noticed neither one of them have a woman and they are on here on a Saturday night instead of out chasing poon tang like normal guys? That's because they ARE NOT normal guys.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:14 PM
C'mon guys...can't we all just....get along?

http://www.internationaloliveoil.org/tm/usa/images/news/olive_branch.jpg

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:14 PM
If by 90% you mean Skip, than yeah you're right. His second hater after Skip - Vlad has given him props for changing for the better. I don't see why people such as you give a shit about his social life if he's not annoying anymore.
:deevee: :deevee: :deevee: Why is everybody alway picking on me, oh and Gochiefs, if he's changed for the better then good for him, I didn't have to know the old GC, the one I have got to know is bad enough. ANYONE who still lives at home after the age of 19 is a looser IMO.

Why would a guy do that? Why stay at home where his mother still does his laundry, cook his meals, etc, and he admits he doesn't even pay anything for staying there. I still stick to the thought that if he does this he is a looser and wasting his life.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Why stay at home where his mother still does his laundry, cook his meals

I do most of my own cooking and cleaning, thanks. :)

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:16 PM
He defends Gochiefs because he is as perverted as Gochiefs. He likes it in the butt obviously. Have you noticed neither one of them have a woman and they are on here on a Saturday night instead of out chasing poon tang like normal guys? That's because they ARE NOT normal guys.

Me not having a girlfriend, doesn't mean I don't get any. I'm just not like KCCM and I don't feel it's such an accomplishment as to be bragging about on TEH INTERNETS!!! The only bitch threads that get started here are the ones when somebody gets dumped or is having relationship problems.

BTW, I don't defend gochiefs, I just make fun of your obession with him.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:16 PM
You didn't start shit, I did. What does my sense of humor have to do with anything in this discussion? Are you suggesting you were only kidding when you jumped on the bandwagon of gochiefs hating? Were you joking when you were justifying your actions when I called you out? This is pathetic.
absolutely not, I still mean what I said.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:20 PM
ANYONE who still lives at home after the age of 19 is a looser IMO.

I'm living home right now and I'm 20. How does this make me a loser is beyond me.

1. My new lease in Lawrence doesn't start till August.
2. It's much cheaper, since I can work to make money towards next year without worrying about bills.
3. A lot of 20 year old are living home during the summer - I guess they are all losers.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:21 PM
Me not having a girlfriend, doesn't mean I don't get any. I'm just not like KCCM and I don't feel it's such an accomplishment as to be bragging about on TEH INTERNETS!!! The only bitch threads that get started here are the ones when somebody gets dumped or is having relationship problems.

You can try to act heterosexual all you want but here you are on a Saturday night. You aren't fooling anyone you little homo. You defend GC because you are as sexually f*cked up as he is. You've never mentioned a woman in your life because there are none. Go f*ck your hand or your finger or both you freak.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:22 PM
absolutely not, I still mean what I said.

So why did you say I have no sense of humor because I apparently didn't get that you were joking when you started an argument that I actually started about which you weren't actually joking?

KCWolfman
05-28-2005, 10:22 PM
I was going to say I cannot wait for this film to finally be removed from the theaters and these threads to disappear, but obviously they are taking a new life all their own.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:23 PM
You can try to act heterosexual all you want but here you are on a Saturday night. You aren't fooling anyone you little homo. You defend GC because you are as sexually f*cked up as he is. You've never mentioned a woman in your life because there are none. Go f*ck your hand or your finger or both you freak.

Hmmm. You are also here on a Saturday night. Are you also homosexual? If so, please call Metrolike and myself at 555-GANGBANG. We're looking for some hot threesome action!

badgirl

Admit it, your saying anything just to be heard :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
So why did you say I have no sense of humor because I apparently didn't get that you were joking when you started an argument that I actually started about which you weren't actually joking?

Dude, come ON. You don't have to justify yourself to badgirl.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:24 PM

LOL, Skip. Is this supposed to make me feel bad? Yeah, call the kid gay, that'll make him stfu.

Once again, I don't defend GC, I just make fun of your obsession with him, which makes me wonder about YOUR sexuality to tell you the truth.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:25 PM
I think I'll just start training my guns on you instead of GC you pervert. At least he admits he is sexually maladjusted while you are still in denial. Prove it my ass, you're proving it for me you deviant.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:26 PM
Hey Metro, you f*cking fag, shut up. We don't want your kind here, rump ranger!

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:27 PM
Hmmm. You are also here on a Saturday night. Are you also homosexual? If so, please call Metrolike and myself at 555-GANGBANG. We're looking for some hot threesome action!
Your sick. You have a sick mind, the kind thats scarry, I could imagine you sitting at your computer trying to learn how to make a bomb and blow up all the people who have picked on you your whole life. You say stuff like this then say your not gay? Why? Why would you want people to think your gay if your not?

Pants
Admit it, your saying anything just to be heard :rolleyes:

No, that would be you. I actually have a point.

Hammock Parties
I think I'll just start training my guns on you instead of GC you pervert. At least he admits he is sexually maladjusted while you are still in denial. Prove it my ass, you're proving it for me you deviant.

Why anyone has to prove anything to anyone on the internet is beyond me.... ROFL

Pants
Your sick. You have a sick mind, the kind thats scarry, I could imagine you sitting at your computer trying to learn how to make a bomb and blow up all the people who have picked on you your whole life. You say stuff like this then say your not gay? Why? Why would you want people to think your gay if your not?

Once again, blatant sarcasm escapes that little mind inside badgirl's head. It's OK, we are used to it.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:28 PM

Badgirl, it's called a joke. I wasn't serious. Thanks for understanding.

BigRedChief
Obi-Wan: Truck Drivin'

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=376SFL5GAZ8Z10HBNTSJUZ609O

And for those that prefer the classics...

http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2WJ0L8R6W7LCZ3Q7530ZZO9GZ2

http://www.bannedhosting.com/forums/Care-Map.jpg

badgirl
Hey Metro, you f*cking Rump Ranger, shut up. We don't want your kind here, rump ranger!

true. How true. :shake:

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:29 PM
I'm beyond sex you stupid bastard. I got more sex before I was married than you will ever get. I thought we'd covered that, dipshit.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 10:30 PM
Badgirl, it's called a joke. I wasn't serious. Thanks for understanding.
yea I'm a very understanding individual. :rolleyes:

Pants

I'd like to see your reasoning.

So far, I'm a deviant and a pervert beacause

- I'm home on a Saturday night
- I make fun of your obsession
- And I don't talk about my sexual conquests on an internet BB

Are these all the points, or did I miss some?

KCWolfman
I'd like to see your reasoning.

So far, I'm a deviant and a pervert beacause

- I'm home on a Saturday night
- I make fun of your obsession
- And I don't talk about my sexual conquests on an internet BB

Are these all the points, or did I miss some?
You obviously type with a bent wrist. It is blatant in your choice of font.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:31 PM
I'm beyond sex you stupid bastard. I got more sex before I was married than you will ever get. I thought we'd covered that, dipshit.

Oh, I'm sorry. My mistake. Please accept my humblest apologies.

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:39 PM
No, that would be you. I actually have a point.
You don't have a point or a life. I notice you don't deny being a hermaphrodite. Ding ding ding I hit the nail on the head the first time. Shouldn't you explain your situation to Gochiefs before you meet or are you just going to let him take his choice once he gets here?

BigRedChief
05-28-2005, 10:41 PM

http://www.bannedhosting.com/forums/Misc-JesusThanks.jpg

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:42 PM
I notice you don't deny being a hermaphrodite. Ding ding ding I hit the nail on the head the first time.

:clap: Nice work, Skip.

BigRedChief
05-28-2005, 10:49 PM
I'm confused here. Is this a gay bashing thread or a star wars thread?

Skip feel free to use this one as fodder in your quest.
http://www.bannedhosting.com/forums/Gay-AndCommunist.jpg

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:51 PM

ROFL

Awesome pic.

I was bashing gochiefs until the retards showed up.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 10:52 PM
ROFL

Awesome pic.

FUK U MAN!!!!1 :cuss:

Skip Towne
05-28-2005, 10:54 PM

You're just asking because you want it in the butt aren't you? I'm sorry, you will need to ask Gochiefs or Metrolike for that. Badgirl and I aren't into that.

Pants
05-28-2005, 10:59 PM
You're just asking because you want it in the butt aren't you? I'm sorry, you will need to ask Gochiefs or Metrolike for that. Badgirl and I aren't into that.

Aren't all cable guys like you gay? Isn't it a requirement?

BigRedChief
05-28-2005, 11:02 PM

One way street in my neighborhood pal.

[img]http://www.bannedhosting.com/forums/YouAre-NotCool.jpg

badgirl
05-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Thats right Skip and I like there to be a ying and a yang involved in our sexual encounters, Metrolike, if your home every sat. night at only 20 I am sure there are at least some gay bars in your town you can go to. You don't have a life either, you and GC a match made in heaven.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 11:49 PM
Thats right Skip and I like there to be a ying and a yang involved in our sexual encounters, Metrolike, if your home every sat. night at only 20 I am sure there are at least some gay bars in your town you can go to. You don't have a life either, you and GC a match made in heaven.

We're not gay.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 11:50 PM
ROFL

Awesome pic.

YOU was bashing gochiefs first??? What a f*cking hypocrite.

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 11:50 PM
YOU was bashing gochiefs first??? What a f*cking hypocrite.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=2488431&postcount=3

He was!

badgirl
05-28-2005, 11:51 PM
We're not gay.
Well quit acting like it and go out and get you some. Damn it boy!!! :banghead: Make up your mind.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 11:53 PM
I can't beleive this, you posted the pic metrolike that said here is a room who cares? You do evidently, you frigging moron, you go talking smack to GC and then have the damn nerve to say something to me? :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
05-28-2005, 11:54 PM
I was just proving you wrong...Metro was indeed bashing me/my thread.

badgirl
05-28-2005, 11:59 PM
I was just proving you wrong...Metro was indeed bashing me/my thread.
Oh I beleived you, oh by the way, I voted for you on your other thread. :p