05-30-2005, 11:07 AM

Skip Towne
05-30-2005, 11:11 AM
I'm betting it's a DUI.

Abba-Dabba
05-30-2005, 11:15 AM
I'm betting it's a DUI.

Or a happy sack, or a hooker.

Hey, we could make a game out of it. Guess ENDelt's next conviction.

alanm
05-30-2005, 11:18 AM
Sounds like Scottsdale is becoming a crime haven. You'd be better off moving back to Missouri.

I thought maybe Phil just puked in your bathtub or something.

morphius
05-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Well, this explains why the Chiefs fell apart last season!

alanm
05-30-2005, 11:20 AM
Hey, hey... this is supposed to be about the crime I was a *victim* of.
Guessing the crime you committed is more fun.
Besides bad shit always happens to you. It's the company you keep. ROFL

milkman
05-30-2005, 11:29 AM
He probably just waved his wand at someone other than a fat girl, who turned out to be an off duty police officer.

alanm
05-30-2005, 11:31 AM
He probably just waved his wand at someone other than a fat girl, who turned out to be an off duty police officer.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Rausch
05-30-2005, 11:31 AM
I thought maybe Phil just puked in your bathtub or something.

No, that's why I've never been invited to Casa De Endelt...

CosmicPal
05-30-2005, 11:33 AM
I'm betting it's a DUI.

Me too.

That, or he got caught with a hooker.

chagrin
05-30-2005, 11:37 AM
I want to party with you man!

FloridaChief
I bet he stole Rainman's bike...

morphius
But on the bright side they didn't steal your tail gate.

Of course I could tell you how things are going here in my little, "sure your life may suck, but at least you are not me", way.

Michael Michigan
05-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Hey, hey... this is supposed to be about the crime I was a *victim* of.

Dammitt I was supposed to call and meet you two for a beer.

Looks like my fading memory finally paid off.

BTW--where did the truck get stolen? Rocky Point?

Rausch
05-30-2005, 11:40 AM
But on the bright side they didn't steal your tail gate.

Of course I could tell you how things are going here in my little, "sure your life may suck, but at least you are not me", way.

Have you gotten my membership fees?

I'm sure I qualify...

Fire Me Boy!
05-30-2005, 12:29 PM
Keep it real... she was a fat off duty police officer.

Rain Man
05-30-2005, 12:34 PM
Ordinarilly, DUI would be a lock for the arrest bet, but given the last couple of weeks, I'll bet that they caught Enddelt driving phobia's stolen truck.

PastorMikH
05-30-2005, 01:11 PM
How about calling Phil's cell phone and asking them to bring your stuff back?

:shrug::):)

ROYC75
05-30-2005, 01:17 PM
Wow, some people will do any thing to get a deck paid for........:shake:

j/k :D

Phobia
05-30-2005, 01:27 PM
It's been brutal. I'm gonna end up losing money on this project. Heh.

Phobia
05-30-2005, 01:29 PM
On another note, the supposed fraudulent use of my debit card when I first came to town turned out to be my brainfart. I rented a dumpster from the city and forgot about it. When BoA flagged it and contacted me, I told them it wasn't my charge. So, my debit card number wasn't actually stolen as previously thought.

Ultra Peanut
05-30-2005, 01:33 PM
Has anyone selected the "public nudity" option yet?

ROYC75
05-30-2005, 01:40 PM
It's been brutal. I'm gonna end up losing money on this project. Heh.

What's this ? And you speak of not fishing with III in a million years ? :hmmm: ROFL

Me's think'n someone wanted to party for 2 weeks and had a handy excuss to build a deck in mind.:D

Phobia
05-30-2005, 01:43 PM
What's this ? And you speak of not fishing with III in a million years ? :hmmm: ROFL

Yeah - heh. Good point. Shit. I got nothin.

Me's think'n someone wanted to party for 2 weeks and had a handy excuss to build a deck in mind.:D

I don't need an excuse. But we've been drinking a lot of beer. A LOT.

ROYC75
05-30-2005, 01:45 PM
Yeah - heh. Good point. Shit. I got nothin.

Stay another week and you'll end up with less than you had.( Sucks it's happened, been down that road before. )

Phobia
05-30-2005, 01:46 PM
Stay another week and you'll end up with less than you had.( Sucks it's happened, been down that road before. )

All I have left is a trailer full of tools. If that gets taken, I'm gonna have to apply at McDonalds for bus fare.

J Diddy
05-30-2005, 01:56 PM
All I have left is a trailer full of tools. If that gets taken, I'm gonna have to apply at McDonalds for bus fare.

Just practice saying "would you like to supersize that?"

DenverChief
05-30-2005, 01:59 PM
You'd be better off moving back to Missouri.

HA!

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2489763#post2489763

stevieray
05-30-2005, 03:18 PM
He ain't lying. It's been excessive. Even for me.

you realy don't think this surprises anyone, do you...?

ROFL

Rain Man
05-30-2005, 03:20 PM
Has anyone selected the "public nudity" option yet?

I have, unless you're talking about something specific to this thread.

morphius
05-30-2005, 03:27 PM
I have, unless you're talking about something specific to this thread.
That would explain why the pea sized hail was hurting.

HemiEd
05-30-2005, 03:53 PM
Sorry for all of your bad luck Brian, at least you have a nice deck to relax and reflect on now. :drool:

Michael Michigan
05-30-2005, 04:40 PM
He's still in town. Though, at this point if you were to meet us for a beer the bar might explode while we're inside or something.

The truck got stolen in Nogales.

You let him drive over to Nogales?

Michael Michigan
05-30-2005, 04:45 PM
Haha. I told him not to. Though, it probably would've been okay if he'd just had it over there in the daytime. Letting it stay in Nogie overnight wasn't the brightest move in the world.

I was useless by the time that decision was made, though. I was so wasted, I was not to be counted on for rational decisions like, "Perhaps you should move your truck over to the US side and park it in one of those guarded lots," I was only good for finding titty bars.

Mexico--it's like a whole other country.

Look on the bright side, though--you weren't arrested in Nogales.

And since I wasn't along for the ride--I'm not getting a divorce.

Rausch
05-30-2005, 04:47 PM
And since I wasn't along for the ride--I'm not getting a divorce.

Yet... :evil:

Frazod
05-30-2005, 04:48 PM
He ain't lying. It's been excessive. Even for me.

C'mon, that's... NOT... POSSIBLE! :eek:

ROFL

Hammock Parties
05-30-2005, 04:49 PM
I don't need an excuse. But we've been drinking a lot of beer. A LOT.

SO WHERE ARE THE PARTAY PICS! :cuss:

Phobia
05-30-2005, 04:52 PM
SO WHERE ARE THE PARTAY PICS! :cuss:

Who wants to see a pic of Brian sleeping half on the sofa and half on the coffee table? Kinda boring, really.

Hammock Parties
05-30-2005, 04:53 PM
Who wants to see a pic of Brian sleeping half on the sofa and half on the coffee table? Kinda boring, really.

Don't undersell your audience...I know you two played some twister. Possibly naked, definitely drunk.

Phobia
05-30-2005, 04:56 PM
Don't undersell your audience...I know you two played some twister. Possibly naked, definitely drunk.

I don't think we played twister, but I know we shared a drunken embrace and had a good cry at least once. I dunno if he was actually crying. I know I was. Please don't ever drink many beers, Petron, and then try to talk about emotional shit at 4:00 AM with me.

Logical
05-30-2005, 05:07 PM
I don't think we played twister, but I know we shared a drunken embrace and had a good cry at least once. I dunno if he was actually crying. I know I was. Please don't ever drink many beers, Petron, and then try to talk about emotional shit at 4:00 AM with me.

Now we really know what Brian is talking about!:eek:

mikey23545
05-30-2005, 07:52 PM
Now you're just making things up again. Next you'll be telling stories about me hitting on some fifty year old woman or something.

Well, that was an obvious preemptive strike...

Phobia
05-30-2005, 08:12 PM
Well, that was an obvious preemptive strike...

It was. Heh. The fact that he was hitting on an older woman wasn't so bad.... It was the fact that 2 highly qualified young ladies his age were sitting at the table. They were the older woman's daughters and he's slobbering all over Mom. Cracked me up.

alanm
05-30-2005, 08:19 PM
It was. Heh. The fact that he was hitting on an older woman wasn't so bad.... It was the fact that 2 highly qualified young ladies his age were sitting at the table. They were the older woman's daughters and he's slobbering all over Mom. Cracked me up.
Probably figured Mom was the easiest of the 3. ROFL

Skip Towne
05-30-2005, 08:56 PM
And the hits just keep on coming.

pink
05-30-2005, 09:29 PM
Heh... Phil didn't do anything to put his marital status in jeopardy. I, on the other hand, fully availed myself of the local opportunities. :D
nice save, dude.

pink
05-30-2005, 09:36 PM
The dude is bad, bad luck.
and i would say that none of this was happening before he got to your place...i'm inclined to think that the voo doo is on you doo.

Bowser
05-30-2005, 09:37 PM

Stifler's mom was in Nogales?

pink
05-30-2005, 09:39 PM
I was only good for finding titty bars.
[insert foot here] M O U T H ... :shake:

Bowser
05-30-2005, 09:42 PM
[insert foot here] M O U T H ... :shake:

We won't be having you hating on the arts around here, ma'am!

pink
05-30-2005, 09:49 PM
We won't be having you hating on the arts around here, ma'am!
actually that was for END "outtin" his bud ... what happens in mexico stays in mexico... including MY truck.

Skip Towne
05-30-2005, 09:55 PM
actually that was for END "outtin" his bud ... what happens in mexico stays in mexico... including MY truck.
Well, it USED to be your truck but now it belongs to Ricky Valdez.

Skip Towne
05-30-2005, 09:59 PM
Well, it USED to be your truck but now it belongs to Ricky Valdez.
I guess I should explain. About thirty years ago my buddy was stationed in San Antonio with the Air Force. He said every crime that was committed was attributed to Ricky Valdez. Your car was broken into? Damn that Ricky Valdez.

pink
05-30-2005, 10:20 PM
I guess I should explain. About thirty years ago my buddy was stationed in San Antonio with the Air Force. He said every crime that was committed was attributed to Ricky Valdez. Your car was broken into? Damn that Ricky Valdez.
i'm certain that was funnier at the time.

pink
05-30-2005, 10:22 PM
I didn't out anyone. All I said was I was intoxicated to the degree that my only useful skill was the ability to find a strip club. I never stated that I actually went to a strip club. Or who my companions were or were not.

i'll forgive you because i'm certain you're not used to dealing with women who have half a brain, but nice try dude.

philfree
05-30-2005, 10:51 PM
Don't ever invite Phil to your house for a couple weeks

Obviously I'm not the Phil you invited.........I buy all the drinks and cook eggs over easy second to none.

PhilFree:arrow:

alanm
05-30-2005, 11:36 PM
Uh-oh, Phil's in trouble, Phil's in trouble... ROFL ROFL

Logical
05-30-2005, 11:38 PM
i'm certain that was funnier at the time.

I doubt it.

philfree
05-31-2005, 01:28 AM
Phil's bought plenty of beer... but, his arrival seems to have brought with it an amazing dark cloud over both our heads. We've had a lot of fun, and my deck is beautiful... but, man, the negative things that have happened to the two of us...

I've only had the pleasure of meeting KPhobia in person once and I think I could've made a better impression. Not that's a concern for me as much as it's just a little retrospection. Phobia has all my respect for his part of the creation of ChiefsPlanet and at times I think the implosion of the old KC Star BBS wasn't just an accident :hmmm: ....

PhilFree:arrow:

Iowanian
05-31-2005, 07:31 AM
Phil's bought plenty of beer... but, his arrival seems to have brought with it an amazing dark cloud over both our heads. We've had a lot of fun, and my deck is beautiful... but, man, the negative things that have happened to the two of us...

Wait until right before he leaves, when the phone rings and some seadonkey is informing you that she's in the family way...

fwiw....my money is on Indecent exposure-public Leudness-Urination.

Mile High Mania
05-31-2005, 07:35 AM
Take the numbers sequence from "LOST" and see if that in any way works into your misfortunes.

Rain Man
05-31-2005, 07:57 AM

Outed? Goodness, the fallout from this trip just keeps going on.

KcMizzou
05-31-2005, 08:27 AM
What.... 'Delt doesn't have Skinemax?

morphius
05-31-2005, 07:21 PM
Is anyone expecting the Deck or Condo to burn down near Phobia's exit?

Bob Dole
05-31-2005, 07:26 PM
FWIW, JazzzLovr reports that she got a great deal on an SUV this past weekend.

morphius
05-31-2005, 07:26 PM
If that happens I'm using the money from my insurance settlement to fly to KC and murder you for suggesting it.
No, I'm too unlucky to die.

Bowser
05-31-2005, 07:27 PM
Actually, no. I do have like 10 HBOs. And, my neighbor's trying to talk me into getting the Playboy channel.

The one with the smokin' hot body? Outstanding!

Skip Towne
05-31-2005, 07:37 PM
i'll forgive you because i'm certain you're not used to dealing with women who have half a brain, but nice try dude.
Good call. You sound to me like you have half a brain.

Skip Towne
05-31-2005, 07:40 PM
Haha... no, the dude. I've got my TiVo on his wireless network, and he d/l's shows from it to watch at his place. Apparently, he wants to see more boobies.
Yeah boobies!!!!

BigRedChief
05-31-2005, 08:07 PM

Good smack :clap: now go after his weakness that he tries to keep secret......he really drinks wine coolers.

pink
05-31-2005, 10:53 PM
back atcha. and apparently less than you. drats.

Mr. Kotter
05-31-2005, 10:57 PM
Is anyone expecting the Deck or Condo to burn down near Phobia's exit?

Nah...the Mega Kappa Moo sorrority gathering they have planned for Friday will bring on it's demise....Brian's a "Big Brother...."

alanm
05-31-2005, 11:00 PM
FWIW, JazzzLovr reports that she got a great deal on an SUV this past weekend.
No wonder, with the price of gas you can't give SUV's away. :shake:

Over-Head
06-01-2005, 03:53 AM
Are you reading this shit KEG? :shake:

Calcountry
06-03-2005, 10:47 AM
The dude is bad, bad luck. First, his truck gets stolen in Mexico. Then, I got arrested Friday night (don't ask. I'm not documenting anything just yet), then, this morning, we walk outside and see someone broke into my truck last night and stole my stereo... and Phil's radar detector and cell phone.

On the plus side, I guess Scottsdale PD takes this stuff serious. When I lived in Tempe I got my truck broken into and stereo stolen. The Tempe police just took the report over the phone. Not only did Scottsdale PD send a cop out to look at my truck, a frickin' crime scene unit is coming out here to dust my truck for prints.Dude, she's crafty, she gets arround, she's crafty and she's always down, she's crafty....

Shit happens when you are drunk.

|Zach|
06-04-2005, 04:15 PM
Well, Phil hit the road almost two hours ago. Any minute now a super model just be wandering in my front door to give me a blowjob.
ROFL

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 04:34 PM
:thumb: on the blowjob. About how many hours is it for Phil? I need to know what time to be out of the house.

Katipan
06-04-2005, 04:52 PM
The dude is bad, bad luck. First, his truck gets stolen in Mexico. Then, I got arrested Friday night (don't ask. I'm not documenting anything just yet),

none of this would happen if you just partied with nice wholesome people like us

HemiEd
06-04-2005, 06:32 PM
The next stereo to be stolen from my truck:

http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pio/pe/images/portal/cit_3442/149245002DEH-P3700MP_big.jpg

It sure is big.

tommykat
06-04-2005, 08:50 PM
I want to see pictures of the whole deck........looks cool. LUCK? :shake: But with you 2 what should the Planet expect? ROFL

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 09:03 PM
It looks like about a 15 hour trip home for Phil. So he is probably in New Mexico right now. He should be coming within about 50 miles of me around 8 in the morning if he drives straight through. I'm going to go stand out on the interstate in the morning and wave at him as he whizzes past.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 09:09 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=114493

Ok, now I've seen the home of a Chilean drug lord.

What's YOUR house look like?

Katipan
06-04-2005, 09:09 PM
Yeah? Where should I be partying tonight to stay out of trouble?

How about tomorrow night?

Skip Towne
06-04-2005, 10:12 PM
I just got off the phone with him, and he is, in fact in New Mexico right now.

I think the trip is closer to 20-22 hours, though.
I was relying on mapblast who said it was 14 hrs and 38 minutes but that didn't account for pitstops and eating. After applying jr. high math, they expect him to average 67 miles per hour. At any rate, after he crosses from Texas into Oklahoma, I am probably his closest Planeteer until he crosses the Kansas border. I'd sure help if I was needed. Just Pm me for my phone number.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 10:25 PM
Perhaps you were expecting something more like this?

Frankly, yeah...

Logical
06-04-2005, 10:33 PM
I was relying on mapblast who said it was 14 hrs and 38 minutes but that didn't account for pitstops and eating. After applying jr. high math, they expect him to average 67 miles per hour. At any rate, after he crosses from Texas into Oklahoma, I am probably his closest Planeteer until he crosses the Kansas border. I'd sure help if I was needed. Just Pm me for my phone number.

Not sure exactly where you are located Skip but I think PastorMikh would also be very close to where he is traveling.

mlyonsd
06-04-2005, 10:37 PM
It looks like about a 15 hour trip home for Phil. So he is probably in New Mexico right now. He should be coming within about 50 miles of me around 8 in the morning if he drives straight through. I'm going to go stand out on the interstate in the morning and wave at him as he whizzes past.

Don't forget about the hookers.

Rausch
06-04-2005, 10:37 PM
You're jealous of that Natural Light sign, aren't ya? My big bro in the fraternity gave that to me.

It's not nearly as cool as the neon sign at my neighborhood grocery store, though. Same basic logo, but it actually says "Natty Light" on it instead of Natural. I gotta make friends with the liquor dept manager and snag that bad boy.

Once I started the carb thing 2 or 3 years ago I had to switch beer. Until last week I hadn't had a Nat since.

I about threw the **** up. I drank that stufff for 10 years and now I can't stand it.

I feel so...dirty... :(

Katipan
06-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Ok, but I have to be a good boy. Tomorrow night is a school night and all. You won't get the full ENDelt party experience.... well, unless I wanna get fired Monday morning.

It's probably better I not see you naked the first night anyways.

PROBABLY

Rausch
06-04-2005, 11:00 PM
You really think Natty has more carbs than Mich Ultra? Hell, it wouldn't surprise me to find out that Natty actually had less. The stuff's basically beer flavored water. The only thing with weaker flavor I've ever had was Coors Light.

Nat lite has 30 more carbs per bottle.

I can drink a 12 pack of ultra and still not have ingested as many carbs as 1 bottle of Nat.

And since both have the same alcohol content the choice was easy...

tommykat
06-04-2005, 11:05 PM
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=114493

omg..........sheesh that is a great job!!!! Enjoy what all you had done! :clap:
Phob........you are dang good with your work, kuddos for what you did!:thumb:

Rausch
06-04-2005, 11:28 PM
I think you've got some bad info there, bud. After making that post I did a quick google search. Granted, some of the sites I hit probably shouldn't be considered rock solid sources, but it I kept finding Ultra having 2.6g of carbs and Natty having 3.2.

Considering that I've never read the side of a Nat can before drinking it I might just be in error...

Rausch
06-05-2005, 12:51 AM
I doubt the side of a Natty can lists the carbs. They don't market it as a low carb beer.

AB might not be but the Carb Gestapo is.

Just do a google search for Natural Light and Carb...

Hammock Parties
06-05-2005, 12:52 AM
I've cut beer out of my diet entirely...

Raiderhater
06-05-2005, 09:34 AM

I used to think so, but on the other hand, she did marry Phil.....

:D

Over-Head
06-05-2005, 09:45 AM
15??
In a car/pickup yeah 15 no problem.
I used to do it around 16-17 when I was trucking, used to run that stretch A LOT going from El Centro to Toronto.

Bowser
06-05-2005, 09:46 AM
So de we have a picture of the beer can/bottle pyramid that you two built? Or have they already moved that sucker to the Giza Plateau?

Bowser
06-05-2005, 09:56 AM
In reference to my luck turning with Phil's departure... while I didn't get a blowjob from a supermodel after he left yesterday, I did find a check for $500+ in my mail. So, I've got that going for me.

And you don't even have to feed the check dinner! :thumb: