PDA

View Full Version : L.J. Shelton

dtrain
05-31-2005, 02:21 PM
Any word on how his visit went?

Mr. Kotter
05-31-2005, 02:23 PM
He got into a Rib eatin' contest against Jason Whitlock.

The humiliation of his crushing defeat will lead him to sign elsewhere.

CoMoChief
05-31-2005, 02:30 PM
He got into a Rib eatin' contest against Jason Whitlock.

The humiliation of his crushing defeat will lead him to sign elsewhere.

Or hopefully he crushed Whitlock, forcing his fat ass out of KC.

DTLB58
05-31-2005, 03:04 PM
The guy from WarpaintIllistrated told us all last week that the Chiefs weren't interested and he was not visiting....... :p

patteeu
05-31-2005, 03:37 PM
The guy from WarpaintIllistrated told us all last week that the Chiefs weren't interested and he was not visiting....... :p

Did he actually visit the Chiefs last week (or this week for that matter)? I haven't heard anything about it, although that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I couldn't find any confirmation on the web. If it didn't happen though, I think some people owe Nick Athan an apology because it will mean that he got it right and a ton of news outlets and a bunch of planeteers got it wrong.

beer bacon
05-31-2005, 03:39 PM
Did he actually visit the Chiefs last week (or this week for that matter)? I haven't heard anything about it, although that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I couldn't find any confirmation on the web. If it didn't happen though, I think some people owe Nick Athan an apology because it will mean that he got it right and a ton of news outlets and a bunch of planeteers got it wrong.

I thought he was supposed to have a two day visit somewhere else starting last Friday. If that is what happened, then he probably wouldn't be going anywhere else until today.

jspchief
05-31-2005, 03:41 PM
Did he actually visit the Chiefs last week (or this week for that matter)? I haven't heard anything about it, although that doesn't mean it didn't happen. I couldn't find any confirmation on the web. If it didn't happen though, I think some people owe Nick Athan an apology because it will mean that he got it right and a ton of news outlets and a bunch of planeteers got it wrong.Yep. Let me adjust the scoreboard.

Reputable News Outlets: 3,972
Warpaint Illustrated: 1

patteeu
05-31-2005, 05:52 PM
Yep. Let me adjust the scoreboard.

Reputable News Outlets: 3,972
Warpaint Illustrated: 1

LOL, at least you're giving Athan his due this time. Nice one.