PDA

View Full Version : This day is starting great!

Over-Head
06-01-2005, 03:20 AM
Just got a phone call from a friend of mine I haven't heard from in years. He tracked me down to tell me he found some music equipment that belonged to me in his mothers basement and is having it sent over (no charge) to me :D

When he told me it was my 2 Peavey SP2 cabnits, and an origional CS 800 amp I nearly shit!

The last time I even remember seeing my stuff was back in the mid 80's when we were in the same band together. I had always thought that the stuff got destroyed when the Crazy Horse ( a bar were were house band in) burnt down in 85'.

Either way the stuff still works as good as ever, and I can't wait to have my gear back :D

Too bad I racked up my leg yesterday and won't be able to play this weekend :(

Braincase
06-01-2005, 05:19 AM
Give ya $20.00 for the lot.

HemiEd
06-01-2005, 05:35 AM
Hey that is great! I believe that luck runs in streaks. Why don't you go buy a lottery ticket and send some of the winnings to Phil and Brian. They need wheels, tunes and phones.

Over-Head
06-01-2005, 07:38 AM
Hey that is great! I believe that luck runs in streaks. Why don't you go buy a lottery ticket and send some of the winnings to Phil and Brian. They need wheels, tunes and phones.
ROFL

Iowanian
06-01-2005, 07:42 AM
In college during one of those middle of the night drive home things......my roomate and I found a peavy Amp in the middle of the road.

We neither one played and hooked it to the stereo.....It was hell on Queensryche guitar solos.......I think we later sold it for beer money.

Skip Towne
06-01-2005, 07:43 AM
Well, that just ruined my day. I hate it when good things happen to stinkin' Raiders fans.

Over-Head
06-01-2005, 07:49 AM
Well, that just ruined my day. I hate it when good things happen to stinkin' Raiders fans.
Then you must have read my "near ending up with a broken hip" thread yesterday as a bed time story ya hatefull bastage :p

Chief Henry
06-01-2005, 07:55 AM
I'm happy for your good news man.

Lzen
06-01-2005, 07:58 AM
The good news is that you got your old gear back. That bad news is that it's a Peavey. :p