PDA

View Full Version : Cell Phones At The Ballpark!!!

petegz28
06-01-2005, 06:24 PM
Is there some rule that says if you sit behind homeplate you have to be on your cell phone? Everytime I watch the Royals at home there are people on their damn phones. I watched 7 different people on their phones during the top of the 1st tonight. At one point 5 were on at once!

DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ING STUPID YOU LOOK PEOPLE?!?!?!?! :shake:

Kerberos
06-01-2005, 06:36 PM

Don't know if "THEY" know how STUPID they look ..... but as far as brains are concerned ????????

They did "PAY" to watch a Royals baseball game.... :hmmm:

Phobia
06-01-2005, 06:49 PM
So, watching spectators talk on their cell phones is more entertaining than watching Royals ballplayers?

petegz28
06-01-2005, 06:51 PM
So, watching spectators talk on their cell phones is more entertaining than watching Royals ballplayers?

Sadly it is at times.
:rolleyes:

gblowfish
06-01-2005, 06:56 PM
Here's the reason those boof bags are on the phone:
dial dial dial dial....ring...
Hello?
Hey Moondoggie, watchin the game?
Yeah.
Look at the second row behind home plate.
Izzat You?
Yeah..here, I'll wave.
I can see you waving...
Yeah, cool, huh?
Yeah. Now gimme the finger...
Like This?
DUDE...you just gave me the finger!!!
etc etc etc...

petegz28
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM
Here's the reason those boof bags are on the phone:
dial dial dial dial....ring...
Hello?
Hey Moondoggie, watchin the game?
Yeah.
Look at the second row behind home plate.
Izzat You?
Yeah..here, I'll wave.
I can see you waving...
Yeah, cool, huh?
Yeah. Now gimme the finger...
Like This?
DUDE...you just gave me the finger!!!
etc etc etc...

ROFL

Wife and I watched this guy last night make 3 call sint he 1st inning. Of course he is back tonight and first thing he did...got on the phone.

Eleazar
06-01-2005, 06:58 PM
My favorite is when a guy in section 569ZZ stands up while on his phone and waves to the guy at the opposite corner of the stadium in section 100ZZ, expecting him to see him. Or even better, he starts yelling at that point. "CAN YOU SEE ME???! HELLO???"

Fuggin tard :shake:

petegz28
06-01-2005, 08:03 PM
The guy that is on the phone now has been on the whole game. Talk about no life!

ZootedGranny
06-01-2005, 08:10 PM
My favorite is when a guy in section 569ZZ stands up while on his phone and waves to the guy at the opposite corner of the stadium in section 100ZZ, expecting him to see him. Or even better, he starts yelling at that point. "CAN YOU SEE ME???! HELLO???"

Fuggin tard :shake:

Luckily for two ladies at a Chiefs game that happened to be sitting infront of DigitalTakwira and I, it was the preseason. For an entire quarter, they tried getting the attention of someone across the stadium, not even on the same level.

"HEY, I'm WAVING, CAN YOU SEE ME! I AM AN IGNORANT **** WITH A CELLPHONE!"

I don't condone hitting women, but those broads would've been kicked down as many flights of stairs as possible, WITHOUT warning, had the game been of any importance. In fact, as their unconscious bodies came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, pending a tv timeout or halftime, I'd hire contractors to come in and extend the staircase even further, just so I could kick them down another set of stairs.

chiefqueen
06-01-2005, 10:59 PM
Luckily for two ladies at a Chiefs game that happened to be sitting infront of DigitalTakwira and I, it was the preseason. For an entire quarter, they tried getting the attention of someone across the stadium, not even on the same level.

"HEY, I'm WAVING, CAN YOU SEE ME! I AM AN IGNORANT **** WITH A CELLPHONE!"

I don't condone hitting women, but those broads would've been kicked down as many flights of stairs as possible, WITHOUT warning, had the game been of any importance. In fact, as their unconscious bodies came to a stop at the bottom of the stairs, pending a tv timeout or halftime, I'd hire contractors to come in and extend the staircase even further, just so I could kick them down another set of stairs.
Last season during the Indy game the lady I sat next to called home & was giving a play-by-play of a drive as the other person watched the same thing on TV.

She also tried the "look at me on my cellphone" thing.

DROVE ME NUTS!!!!!:banghead::banghead:

MEMO TO PEOPLE WITH CELLPHONES

Cellphones are no longer a novelty but a necessity.

Almost every adult has at least one cell phone.

When you jump up and down & trying to impress us with your cell phone you look really stupid.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-01-2005, 11:03 PM
Is there some rule that says if you sit behind homeplate you have to be on your cell phone? Everytime I watch the Royals at home there are people on their damn phones. I watched 7 different people on their phones during the top of the 1st tonight. At one point 5 were on at once!

That's because baseball is so damn boring that you have to do something like talk on the phone to make the longest 2.5 hours of your life go by fast.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-01-2005, 11:11 PM
My friend and I had a mutant-looking couple sitting infront of us at the Chiefs vs. Carolina game last year. The guy was about 6'5, 300lbs, all fat, and the girl was like 6'2, 200lbs, mostly fat, and they would stand up, and we couldn't see hardly anything. The girl was more slender than the guy, but it was hard to get around both of them. I'm 6'1, my friend is about that tall, but it sucked. I hate to see their kids, he or she will probably be a wrestler or something.

Chiefs Pantalones
06-01-2005, 11:13 PM
My friend and I had a mutant-looking couple sitting infront of us at the Chiefs vs. Carolina game last year. The guy was about 6'5, 300lbs, all fat, and the girl was like 6'2, 200lbs, mostly fat, and they would stand up, and we couldn't see hardly anything. The girl was more slender than the guy, but it was hard to get around both of them. I'm 6'1, my friend is about that tall, but it sucked. I hate to see their kids, he or she will probably be a wrestler or something.

So not being able to see the game more consistantly ticks me off more than people standing up and sitting down talking on their phones. I can tune that out. But you can't see through someone when they are constantly big or something.

Fairplay
06-02-2005, 12:58 AM
That reminds me of when the Cards were in the World Series last year.
When they showed the Boston fans behind homeplate, they were good, knew how to act.
Now they play at Busch stadium in St.Louis. How embarrassing. I noticed fans here and there with cell phone at the ear waveing at the camera whenever their buddy on the other end says "I see you on tv!"

Cards fans looked like total noobs.

Taco John
06-02-2005, 01:01 AM

Don't really much care. There's just something cool about being able to call your buddies from cool places...

Taco John
06-02-2005, 01:04 AM
Plus, if we ever get a ball team here in Portland, I hope to be VP of the company by then. I'll call the ball park my office and take a lot of my work to the ballgame... :)

Yeah, that's right. I'll be the dorky looking guy with the cell phone and the laptop at the ball game... Stare at me.

Logical
06-02-2005, 01:31 AM
Why the hell would anyone care if someone else is using a cell phone especially at a baseball game. The game is so slow you could easily have a 5 minute call and not miss anything significant whatsoever. Other than soccer is there any sport slower with less real action of importance than baseball. Oh yeah curling. ROFL

Logical
06-02-2005, 01:34 AM
That's because baseball is so damn boring that you have to do something like talk on the phone to make the longest 2.5 hours of your life go by fast.I see you beat me to it.:thumb:

Fairplay
06-02-2005, 02:29 AM
Don't really much care. There's just something cool about being able to call your buddies from cool places...

Hello......yeah this is Fairplay....guess what? Im on the shi**er!!

Phobia
06-02-2005, 03:21 AM
That's because baseball is so damn boring that you have to do something like talk on the phone to make the longest 2.5 hours of your life go by fast.
If you hate baseball that much, don't go to the f*cking game.

Phobia
06-02-2005, 03:22 AM
Why weren't you standing, too? A football game is exciting. If I thought f*cking whiners wouldn't bitch about it, I'd stand all game.

Fairplay
06-02-2005, 03:24 AM
If you hate baseball that much, don't go to the f*cking game.

ROFL

Phobia
06-02-2005, 03:24 AM
Heh... uh, the last couple posts weren't Phobia, they were ENDelt. I didn't realize I was on his account.

Fairplay
06-02-2005, 03:28 AM
Heh... uh, the last couple posts weren't Phobia, they were ENDelt. I didn't realize I was on his account.

Nows your time to post stuff to make him look like an ass.

tk13
06-02-2005, 03:38 AM
ROFL I thought that baseball one looked a bit off.

cookster50
06-02-2005, 05:44 AM
Nows your time to post stuff to make him look like an ass.

Uh, how would that be different from normal??

;)

Braincase
06-02-2005, 06:14 AM
Why weren't you standing, too? A football game is exciting. If I thought f*cking whiners wouldn't bitch about it, I'd stand all game.

That's when I loudly complain that it'd be really cool if they made shirts with flat panel displays SO I CAN WATCH THE FREAKIN' GAME.

Lzen
06-02-2005, 07:36 AM
The guy that is on the phone now has been on the whole game. Talk about no life!

The guy that is on the phone now? What about that guy that is surfing Chiefs Planet while at a Royals game? What a loser. :p

CASHMAN
06-02-2005, 10:13 AM
Watch the game and dont worry if someone is using there cell-phone get over it, now if he stands up and gets in your way say something.
And if you are watching a game on TV and you notice some people on there phone more then what is going on in the game that is SAD.

CASHMAN.

J Diddy
06-02-2005, 11:05 AM

I was at that game and I had the 2 most annoying people in the world in front of me. Screaming stupid shit, standing up at the wrong time. I almost started crying from laughter when KC wolf whizzed a twinky into the stands, hit this annoying lady right in the head, knocking her glasses off. It must have got her wires straightened out because she was cool from that point on.

man kcwolf looked like randy johnson chucking that twinky.

petegz28
06-02-2005, 11:58 AM
For a couple of you exceptionaly bright people...Cashman and LZEN....I was watching the game on TV. Not at the ballpark. which is how I am able to see said idiots behind the plate.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 12:30 PM

DO YOU KNOW HOW ****ING STUPID YOU LOOK PEOPLE?!?!?!?! :shake:I am surprised that MLB hasn't installed Cell blockers at the games due to their copyright of "descriptions and accounts of the game."

Skip Towne
06-02-2005, 12:47 PM
So you're whining about the whiners?

CASHMAN
06-02-2005, 12:50 PM
For a couple of you exceptionaly bright people...Cashman and LZEN....I was watching the game on TV. Not at the ballpark. which is how I am able to see said idiots behind the plate.

No kidding :rolleyes: , re-read my post and that is what i said in the last sentence. So whos the bright one :hmmm: .

CASHMAN.

Nzoner
06-02-2005, 12:50 PM

Maybe they're cell phone flasks I've heard those have gotten fairly popular.

Nzoner
06-02-2005, 12:53 PM

I'm going to have an extra ticket for a couple of games this year,I think you'd really like our section.

Nzoner
06-02-2005, 01:01 PM
I've been in your section. Remember? (My memory of that day's kinda blurry, too.)

That was the famous Deputy Dawg is a CP member day how could I ever forget.

And wtf,were you so drunk this morning you posted under Phildo's account?

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 01:01 PM
If you hate baseball that much, don't go to the f*cking game.Agreed, baseball is a well orchestrated drama for me. Every pitch tells a different story. The only problem is, you have to listen really close to hear it.

Nzoner
06-02-2005, 01:10 PM
Pretty much, yeah.

My neighbor and I went out and got hammered last night. And watched topless girls jump on a trampoline. It was a good time.

Sweet,definitely better than...
http://www.chud.com/chudvd/images5/manshow.jpg

petegz28
06-02-2005, 01:15 PM
No kidding :rolleyes: , re-read my post and that is what i said in the last sentence. So whos the bright one :hmmm: .

CASHMAN.

Obviously your exceptional reading skills would of told you that you were not the only one I was talking too. :shake:

CASHMAN
06-02-2005, 03:18 PM
Obviously your exceptional reading skills would of told you that you were not the only one I was talking too. :shake:

Thats cool but i shouldnt of been put into it at all, but its all good i have bigger things to thank about :p .

CASHMAN.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:06 PM
I've got the stream of the Yankmees v Royals streamin in to my computor right now.

Good luck Royals on the sweep.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:12 PM
Jeter now 0-9.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Not good so far. Yankees have runners at 2nd and 3rd with one out in the top of the first.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Sac fly 1-0 Yankmees.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:19 PM
A Rod strikes out looking, bottom first.

Demonpenz
06-02-2005, 06:19 PM
oh sweet this game is on tv

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:28 PM
Top of the second one out Yankmees lead 1-0

petegz28
06-02-2005, 06:45 PM
I swear it is just hilarious watching all these people on their phones walking down the the screen and waving! Not to mention this gal who has been on her phone the whole game and we are int he bottom of the 3rd. Fnny watching her plug her ear so she can hear.

petegz28
06-02-2005, 06:50 PM
1-1...Berroa having a good series at the plate. SCARY!

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Bottom 3rd, 2 Out, runner at 2nd, Tie game 1-1

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Top of the 4rth 1-1

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 06:55 PM
What is it with large public events and people acting like total retards? I mean, you can't blame it on the booze in the first inning.

The company I work for bought season tickets for the Springfield Cardinals (AA) to take possible clients to and whatnot. I'm sure they'd do the same in KC.

They're probably some really wealthy people (cause even now those tickets are hard to get), and they are mixing business and pleasure. Although, I don't know why this would make someone use the phone, I'm sure it's a reason of the same explanation.

Either that, or he's a dumbass.

Mastashake

petegz28
06-02-2005, 07:05 PM
It's just ****ing amazing. "Hey guess what I got great seats to the Royals game so I can talk on my phone and be seen on tv doing it!"

WTF did people do before cell phones? I work for a cell phone company so I guess I should be happy. But I can still call them morons and be happy about it!

petegz28
06-02-2005, 07:07 PM
PBJ Royals take the lead!!! PBJ

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:19 PM
KC up 3-1 ; 2 out top of the 5th.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:20 PM
3-2 ; still 2 out in the top of the 5th.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:21 PM
Well, I can't speak for everyone, but I used to just receive calls at the bar.You were drinking age before cell phones? Shit you must be old.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:22 PM
Bottom 5th; 3-2 Royals.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:23 PM
Bottom of the 5th; 3-2 Royals.Shit, how many times have you got to say that Delt?

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:29 PM
DeJesus 2 out double.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:30 PM
Pretty good crows out for the game. I can't say as much for Oakland, even vs the Yankees.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:31 PM
Sweeny pops out, leaves a runner in scoring position.

Top of the 6th, 3-2 Royals.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:37 PM
3 up 3 down, bottom of the 6th, 3-2 Royals.

Demonpenz
06-02-2005, 07:38 PM
royals looking respectible go royals go

grandllama
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Just to dream a little, how bad did the Marlins suck a few years ago when the new manager was hired early season?

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:40 PM
Home Run by former Athletic Matt Stairs, Royals lead 4-2.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Home Run by former Athletic TLong. Royals 5-2.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Back to back HR's nobody out.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:44 PM
No sweeps for the Royals in 78 straight series.

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Why not? I've shown up to baseball games lit. I'm not sure if you're aware of this, but there are establishments other than the baseball park that will serve alcoholic beverages to people w/ money.

Yeah. I haven't really ever got tore up before something like this, cause it's a pretty big deal for me to go see a Royals game. I don't get to KC very often. I like to keep a clear mind when I'm watching.

So how lit do you get before going to a game? I mean, I'm a lightweight, but I couldn't even pay attention to the game if I drank more than like 3.

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:45 PM
Buddy Bell attempting to go 3-0 as the Royals skipper, they just may be on to something.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Buddy Bell attempting to go 3-0 as the Royals skipper, they just may be on to something.Shit I am getting old, I remember when he played 3rd base for the Cleveland Indians.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:48 PM
One on, one out; Pitching change. Pavano is chased.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:51 PM
Yeah. I haven't really ever got tore up before something like this, cause it's a pretty big deal for me to go see a Royals game. I don't get to KC very often. I like to keep a clear mind when I'm watching.

So how lit do you get before going to a game? I mean, I'm a lightweight, but I couldn't even pay attention to the game if I drank more than like 3.

MastashakeI have slammed 4 shots of Bookers 121 in the parking lot of the BART station, and was sober by the time I got back. Nice buzz through to the 6th inning.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Top of the 7th: 5-2 Royals

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 07:52 PM
Does anyone else get a pain in their stomach whenever the Royals change pitchers?

If they sweep the Yanks, the circle will be complete, if only for a few days.

Mastashake

petegz28
06-02-2005, 07:54 PM
It has got to be irritating as hell to have someone next to you constantly ON THEIR DAMN PHONE!

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:54 PM
K to Tino Martines.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:56 PM
I buy 1.75s.You are gonna tell me that if a 5th is there for you , you won't drink it?

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:58 PM
3-6-3 double play, bottom of the 7th, Royals lead 5-2

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 07:59 PM
If someone was trying to hold a phone conversation while sitting next to me at a ball game, I've got a feeling it would end up with them being the ones that were irritated.In Oakland, they throw cell phones at the players. Well, at least the assholes do.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:00 PM
Of course not.

I mean, of course I'm not going to tell you that. Not, of course I won't drink it. Because, c'mon, the latter would just be silly.So then, you have never had a bottom of the 5th situation?

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
If someone was trying to hold a phone conversation while sitting next to me at a ball game, I've got a feeling it would end up with them being the ones that were irritated.

Same here. I would have them so pissed at me from all the smart ass comments I would be making.

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:02 PM
So then, you have never had a bottom of the 5th situation?

Man, how do you guys do this?

If I ever had a, "bottom of the 5th situation," I'd be near death in the hospital.

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:04 PM
Top of the 8th 5-2 Royals

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Years of practice.

Okay. I don't drink but maybe once a month if that.

Plus I'm guessing me being 145 lbs. doesn't help out. :)

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Of course I have.

I'll never forget the first time I drank a fifth of whiskey all on my own. It was an eye opening experience.I am quite sure it was an eye closing experiance.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:07 PM
Okay. I don't drink but maybe once a month if that.

Plus I'm guessing me being 145 lbs. doesn't help out. :)

MastashakeYeah, you need a few pounds to help you out with that.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:08 PM
2 out in the top of the 8th

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:08 PM
Womack : 2 out single

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:10 PM
That, too.

Every year that goes by that shit hurts me a little more, though. I remember one night down in Tucson I went to the bar and downed 18 or 19 vodka tonics. I was in pain the better part of the day the next day.Yeah, the liver is getting a little worked.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:11 PM
I am surprised that MLB hasn't gotten a bright idea from that stupid ass miller light commercial, and introduced them fuggin small, tiny assed beers for sale at the ball games, and charged regular beer price for them.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:12 PM
Nunez now the pitcher for the Royals

Calcountry
0-2 the count 2 outs top of the 8th.

Mastashake
So the ninth is gonna get all sorts of scary if they put in Macdougal. I don't have much faith in that guy.

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:13 PM
Runner was going on the pitch, the ball was hit right up the middle, but the 2nd baseman, covering for the steal, was in perfect position to throw out the runner at first.

Bottom of the 8th 5-2 Royals.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:15 PM
Can I ask a question? When did you all pick up T Long from Chicago? I missed that deal.

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:16 PM
We could use a couple of runs here. Not necessary, but sure would be nice...

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:16 PM
One out, bottom 8th.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:17 PM
We could use a couple of runs here. Not necessary, but sure would be nice...

MastashakeInsurance runs are always nice. ;)

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Two outs. bottom 8th

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Well here you go. 3 outs away from your first sweep in a long time.

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:21 PM
Hold your breath...here comes Burgos.....

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:21 PM
My heart is thumping like a rabbit...

God I want this SOOO bad!!!

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:22 PM
78 straight series without a sweep on the line.
Not so fast: leadoff single by Matsui. One on, no out, top of the 9th

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah, we couldn't be going up against a better part of their lineup :(

I'm so stressed out, and I can't even watch it cause it's not on TV here in Springfield!

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:24 PM
My heart is thumping like a rabbit...

God I want this SOOO bad!!!

Mastashakethe fuggin Yankee announcers are saying, "swept by the worst team in baseball." and Buddy Bell, just managed a sweep of the YANKEES, like MY GAWD, they should be so psyched, FUG THE YANKEES arrogant bitches.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:25 PM
Double play mojo

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:26 PM
1-2 count one out, runner on first.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:26 PM
struck him out, 2 outs!!11

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:27 PM
Jorge Posada at bat.

petegz28
This is where Burgos scares me. He always gets 2 outs then starts the choke........not tonight baby..NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Mastashake
2 swinging strikeouts...WOW!!!

ONE OUT AWAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!!

*jumping up and down*

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:28 PM
2-0 to Posada

Mastashake
This is where Burgos scares me. He always gets 2 outs then starts the choke........not tonight baby..NOT TONIGHT!!!!!!!

Yeah, this is pure pressure...Royals style :)

Mastashake

petegz28
Tieing run at the plate.....hmmmm...Burgos is starting to make me worry.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:29 PM
Hit by pitch, tying run coming to the plate. Bernie Williams.

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:29 PM
HE HIT HIM???

Man, I wish I could see this. I'd be throwing stuff!

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
1-1 to Bernie.

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:30 PM
1-2 called strike.

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:31 PM
ONE STRIKE AWAY!!!

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:31 PM
F*CK THE SPLITTER! GIVE HIM THE HEATER!!!

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:32 PM
DAMN IT Burgos!

Calcountry
He walked him

Mastashake
WHYYYY!!!!!

Calcountry
Go ahead run coming to the plate.

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
I told you...the frist 2 outs Burgos always seems to get easily and then he can't get shit!

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:33 PM
Wild pitch, runners hold

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:34 PM
Nowhere to put Sierra.

petegz28
Pull this son of a bitch before he chokes the game away! He can't throw a f*cking strike for nothing now!

Mastashake
OMG

Total Meltdown...

Calcountry
Wild, outside 2-0, catcher out to talk to Burgos

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:35 PM
fouled 2-1

Calcountry
Fouled 2-2

Mastashake
That's one way to get a strike...

He's still gotta get something over the plate or at least trick him.

Man...

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:36 PM
YOu don't want to go 3-2

Calcountry
Got em!!!!

Calcountry
5-2 Royals win, sweep the Yankees.

petegz28
06-02-2005, 08:37 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ

SWEEP BABY!!!!!!!!!!

PBJ PBJ PBJ

Mastashake
06-02-2005, 08:38 PM
SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!!!!

WE DID IT!!!!!

OMG, I'm so happy. It's so dumb to get this excited over a sweep, but it's been so long, and against the Yankees!!!

David Glass (you know he patrols here :) ), remember this feeling of whooping up on the most storied team in baseball. Remember how good it feels, cause we could do this more!!!

Mastashake

Calcountry
06-02-2005, 08:39 PM
PBJ PBJ PBJ

SWEEP BABY!!!!!!!!!!

PBJ PBJ PBJNot a lot to cheer for this year, but you all certainly deserve to enjoy that. Congratulations.

Baseball is so delicious, I enjoyed the heck out of that.