PDA

View Full Version : "Hey lady, what is that smell?"

Braincase
06-07-2005, 08:16 AM
Link (http://www.thisislondon.com/news/articles/19144873)

Woman smuggled fish in trousers
7 June 2005
An Australian woman was found to be carrying 51 live tropical fish after custom officials were alerted by "flipping" noises coming from beneath her skirt as she arrived at Melbourne airport.

On closer inspection, officers discovered the woman had strapped on an apron of plastic water-filled bags containing the fish, the Australian Customs Service said.

"During the search, customs officers became suspicious after hearing 'flipping' noises coming from the vicinity of her waist," said the statement.

The 43-year-old woman arrived in Melbourne on a flight from Singapore last Friday. Customs are still trying to determine what type of fish she brought into the country and have not yet charged her with an offence.

She could face charges for breaking quarantine and customs laws for bringing in the fish without giving a declaration.

A search of the woman's home in Melbourne found another five fish.

Goapics1
06-07-2005, 08:17 AM
I love the odor of fish from a woman.

Thig Lyfe
06-07-2005, 08:21 AM
"During the search, customs officers became suspicious after hearing 'flipping' noises coming from the vicinity of her waist," said the statement.

I don't see why this would be suspicious.

Goapics1
06-07-2005, 09:44 AM
Anyone else hungry or is it just me?

HC_Chief
06-07-2005, 09:47 AM
A guy steps into an elevator occupied by an attractive female. He gives her a friendly smile, but she turns her nose up to him. Bitch. So he decides to f*ck with her.... "Excuse me, but can I smell your feet?" he asks. "Pff, no!" she retorts in a snooty tone. As the door opens at the man's floor he turns and exclaims, "oh, then that must be your pussy." :D

Radar Chief
06-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Stupid joke time.

Q: How many animals can a pair of panty hose carry?

A: A cat, an ass, two calves, ten piggies, and a fish that no one can seem to find.

Goapics1
06-07-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm not hungry anymore.

elvomito
06-07-2005, 12:04 PM
“If it tastes like chicken, keep on lickin’;
If it tastes like trout, get the **** out.”