PDA

View Full Version : NFL in LA still looking for a venue

BigRedChief
06-07-2005, 09:30 AM
First Anaheim said no thanks. Now the Rose Bowl says no thanks. http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2078793

That leaves a refurbished Coliseum or a new stadium. Chiefs to LA looks like a minor threat to me now.

Herzig
06-07-2005, 10:29 AM
Has anyone mentioned how weird(and ugly) the Arrowhead logo would look with an "LA" in it. That's just wrong! It would be very painful to look at...I think I would have to quit following the NFL if that ever happens.

chief52
06-07-2005, 10:48 AM
Has anyone mentioned how weird(and ugly) the Arrowhead logo would look with an "LA" in it. That's just wrong! It would be very painful to look at...I think I would have to quit following the NFL if that ever happens.

Who ever moves to LA will definitely change there name as the Ravens and Titans have done. The franchise will start over in LA as it should be. It will not be the Chiefs. I would think the Saints but who knows?

Herzig
06-07-2005, 11:48 AM
Who ever moves to LA will definitely change there name as the Ravens and Titans have done. The franchise will start over in LA as it should be. It will not be the Chiefs. I would think the Saints but who knows?

Maybe so...but the Rams didn't change when they moved to St. Louis...