PDA

View Full Version : Drew Rosenhaus: Madman or Genious

Kerberos
06-07-2005, 01:12 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/index

Go to the link and there is a video that you can watch and this guy is INTENSE. He ain't got any problems telling other agents to **** Off.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/columns/story?columnist=garber_greg&id=2072819

Second link is the story... this man has inked enough deals recently to make 15Mill and smile all the way to the bank.

Is he greedy or is he just looking out for the best interest of his clients??

Watch the video and he seems reasonable in his statements.

:hmmm:

HC_Chief
06-07-2005, 01:22 PM
coke head

Goapics1
06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
He is a great guy. If I had a daughter I would want him as my son-in-law.

beavis
06-07-2005, 01:23 PM
I was just getting ready to post this article. I don't know what to think about the guy. They are pretty much all crooked, so what difference does it make if he's kicking ass?

TRR
06-07-2005, 01:28 PM
He's an idiot. I remember when he thought his "fake phone call" got Willis McGahee drafted.

The guys a moron.

jspchief
Clearly, he's very good at what he does.

But IMO, he's killing the chicken so he can gorge himself in one meal, when he could've eaten eggs for a long time. What he's doing is going to get him black-balled, or will someday be the ruin of the NFL.

CoMoChief
This guy's a lunatic. Though I would like it if he was my agent.

Abba-Dabba
06-07-2005, 01:42 PM
Who had I become? Just another shark in a suit? Two nights later at a conference in miami I had a breakdown. Breakdown? Breakthrough. I couldn't escape one single thought: I hated myself. No,no, here's what it was: I hated my place in the world. I had so much to say and no one to listen. And then, suddenly, it happened. It was the oddest, most out-of-the-ordinary thing. I began writing what they call a mission statement. Not a memo, a mission statement. You know, a suggestion for the future of our company. It was great. Suddenly, I was my father's son again. I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job, how I ended up here out of law school, the way a stadium sounds when one of my clients performs well on the field. I was even remembering the words of the original sports agent, my mentor, the late, great, Dickie Fox who said "The key to this business is personal relationships." And suddenly, it was all very clear. The answer was less money. Fewer clients. Caring about them, caring about ourselves, and the games, too. Starting our lives, really. I'll be the first to admit, what I was writing was somewhat- touchy feely. I didn't care. I had lost the ability to bullshit. It was the me I had always wanted to be.I ran out in the middle of the night to find an all nitght fotomat before i could change my mind. It looked incredible. Even the cover looked like The Catcher in the Rye. I entitled it "The Things We Think and Do Not Say: The Future of Our Business."

OmahaChief
06-07-2005, 05:22 PM
He's an idiot. I remember when he thought his "fake phone call" got Willis McGahee drafted.

The guys a moron.

Such an idiot that he got McGahee drafted, a kid with such a bad injury they were not sure if he would ever play again. Got him drafted first round by pimping him with interviews and work outs. Yeah guy is a complete idiot and has no skill.

Kerberos
06-07-2005, 07:51 PM
Who had I become? Just another shark in a suit? Two nights later at a conference in miami I had a breakdown. Breakdown? Breakthrough. I couldn't escape one single thought: I hated myself. No,no, here's what it was: I hated my place in the world. I had so much to say and no one to listen. And then, suddenly, it happened. It was the oddest, most out-of-the-ordinary thing. I began writing what they call a mission statement. Not a memo, a mission statement. You know, a suggestion for the future of our company. It was great. Suddenly, I was my father's son again. I was remembering the simple pleasures of this job, how I ended up here out of law school, the way a stadium sounds when one of my clients performs well on the field. I was even remembering the words of the original sports agent, my mentor, the late, great, Dickie Fox who said "The key to this business is personal relationships." And suddenly, it was all very clear. The answer was less money. Fewer clients. Caring about them, caring about ourselves, and the games, too. Starting our lives, really. I'll be the first to admit, what I was writing was somewhat- touchy feely. I didn't care. I had lost the ability to bullshit. It was the me I had always wanted to be.I ran out in the middle of the night to find an all nitght fotomat before i could change my mind. It looked incredible. Even the cover looked like The Catcher in the Rye. I entitled it "The Things We Think and Do Not Say: The Future of Our Business."

It's NOT show time ... It's SHOW BUSINESS !

:D

Frazod
06-07-2005, 08:10 PM
He's the poster child for unchecked greed and the ruination of professional sports. When none of us can afford to attend games, and the ones we watch on TV have commercials between every down, we can thank this hellspawn prick and everybody else like him. 4321