PDA

View Full Version : Time for a thread dedicated to Fletch, Spies Like Us, Caddyshack, Vacation...

ct
06-07-2005, 01:52 PM
So says our resident Donkey fan (the good guy one, if there truly is such a thing).

"You do drugs Danny?"

"Everyday."

Mile High Mania
06-07-2005, 02:09 PM
ROFL :clap: Bravo!

"Did you hear that... it's a dickfer."

"What's a dickfer?"

"To pee with."

---

"Does this entail my dressing up as Little Bo Peep?"

"It's nothing of the sexual nature, I assure you."

"Yes, I assure you."

---

"It's all ball bearings"

ct
06-07-2005, 02:21 PM
"It's a bit of a gray area."

"How gray."

"Charcoal?"

chagrin
06-07-2005, 02:21 PM
Can I help you, Dr....?
Oh it's me, Dr. Rosenpenis. I'm just here to check out Alan Stanwyk's file.
Dr. who?
Dr. Rosenrosen, i'm here to get into the records room.
What was that name again?
It's Dr. Rosen, I want to check the records room.
Dr. who?
Dr. Rosen! Where's the records room?

Mile High Mania
06-07-2005, 02:22 PM
"Babar, that's an odd name. Wasn't there a children's book about an elephant named Babar?"

"I don't know, I don't have any."

"No children?"

"No elephant books."

chagrin
06-07-2005, 02:23 PM
"Ever seen a spleen that large?"

chagrin
06-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Can I borrow a towel my car just hit a Water Buffalo

Bwana
06-07-2005, 02:25 PM
"I smell varmint poontang, and the only good varmint poontang is dead varmint poontang, I think." (Spackler)

ct
06-07-2005, 02:27 PM
"Hallelujah! Holy Sh!t! Where's the Tylenol?"

chagrin
06-07-2005, 02:28 PM
My favorite from Caddyshack...

"Hey, we're all gonna get laid!"
Rodney Dangerfield's character. If ya do your best Rodney impression and stand up and say that when out eating or drinking...good times friend!

Also, "It's the night of the living dead!"

Bwana
06-07-2005, 02:31 PM
"He called me a baboon, thinks I'm his wife." (Czervic)

Sydd
06-07-2005, 02:33 PM
"Can you bring me a cup of hot fat and get me the head of Alfredo Garcia?"

----

"Do you own rubber gloves?"

"I rent them. I have a lease with an option to buy"

chagrin
06-07-2005, 02:35 PM
"Can you bring me a cup of hot fat and get me the head of Alfredo Garcia?"

----

"Do you own rubber gloves?"

"I rent them. I have a lease with an option to buy"

ROFL

ct
"Mooooooon Riveeerrrrr"

chagrin
"Using the whole fist doc?"

ptlyon
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
Also, "It's the night of the living dead!"

"What, do you get that hat with a bowl of soup? Uhhh, looks good on you though."

gblowfish
06-07-2005, 02:38 PM
"Don't underestimate yourself Judge. You're a tremendous slouch."

"My father....never liked you."

"Nobody likes a snitch, Danny. Except me."

"I'm a Veg, Danny."

Swanman
06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
"This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff."

"Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

Danny Noonan: I haven't even told my father I'm not gonna get that scholarship. I'm gonna end up working in a lumberyard the rest of my life.
Ty Webb: What's wrong with lumber? I own two lumberyards.
Danny Noonan: I notice you don't spend too much time there.
Ty Webb: I'm not quite sure where they are.

Lacey Underall: My uncle says you've got a screw loose.
Ty Webb: Your uncle molests collies.

ptlyon
06-07-2005, 02:45 PM
""Hey, Lama, hey, how about a little something, you know, for the effort, you know." And he says, "Oh, uh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed, you will receive total consciousness." So I got that goin' for me, which is nice."

ChiTown
06-07-2005, 02:49 PM
What kinda name is Poon?

Comanche Indian.

JimNasium
06-07-2005, 02:52 PM
So I jump ship in Hong Kong and I make my way over to Tibet and I get on as a looper on a course over there in the Himalayas. [...] So, I tell 'em I'm a pro jock and who do you think they give me? The Dali Llama himself. Twelfth son of the Llama. Flowing robes, grace, bald... striking. So I'm on the first tee with him, I give him the driver. And he hauls off and whacks one. Big hitter the Llama... long. Into a 10,000 foot crevace right at the base of this glacier. And the Llama says, "Gunga, Galunga... Gunga, Gaungalagunga."

ct
06-07-2005, 02:55 PM
"If I had a nickel for every time my husband's buddy hit on me, I'd be a rich woman."

"You are a rich woman."

"See what I mean?"

-----------------

"Ya know, I thought of something while I was in bed with your wife..."

----------------

"I'm with the Underhills."

ct
06-07-2005, 02:56 PM
"Why have you forsaken me?" - The preacher

BOOM! - God

JimNasium
06-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Stripes should fit in well here:

Russell Ziskey: How many of you would say you speak English fairly well, but with some difficulty? A little English? Yes, you speak some English.

Student: Son-of-bitch. Sh**.

seclark
06-07-2005, 02:59 PM
“The silent majesty of winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air, and an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.”

Rain Man
06-07-2005, 03:01 PM
I hate to admit this, but I haven't found Chevy Chase to be funny since I was about 12.

chagrin
06-07-2005, 03:04 PM
"Mooooooon Riveeerrrrr"
ROFL

chagrin
06-07-2005, 03:05 PM
“The silent majesty of winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air, and an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer.”

"Shitter's full"

seclark
06-07-2005, 03:08 PM
"Shitter's full"
“Ah, yeah. You checked our shitters, honey?”

ct
06-07-2005, 03:11 PM
Stripes should fit in well here:

Russell Ziskey: How many of you would say you speak English fairly well, but with some difficulty? A little English? Yes, you speak some English.

Student: Son-of-bitch. Sh**.

"Lighten up Francis"

ct
06-07-2005, 03:13 PM
I guess this is official Classic Movie Line day on the ChiefsPlanet!

"It's people that make the difference. Little people, like you."

HemiEd
06-07-2005, 03:13 PM
I hate to admit this, but I haven't found Chevy Chase to be funny since I was about 12.

I do not think he has been funny since he got real rich. The funniest thing he has said since then: He or his work was being made fun of, by either Leno or Carson. Chevy did not find it funny. The way I remember it, he told him that he could buy the station and fire him.

ct
06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
"The poor guy kept up for a half a mile or so." (very loose quote from the original Vacation, been a long long time since I saw the original)

Swanman
06-07-2005, 03:17 PM
I do not think he has been funny since he got real rich. The funniest thing he has said since then: He or his work was being made fun of, by either Leno or Carson. Chevy did not find it funny. The way I remember it, he told him that he could buy the station and fire him.

Chevy Chase is not a funny guy, he can just deliver a funny line. Bill Murray, on the other hand, is a funny guy.

ct
06-07-2005, 03:18 PM
Chevy Chase is not a funny guy, he can just deliver a funny line. Bill Murray, on the other hand, is a funny guy.

I can agree with that. Hell, Fletch is nothing but 1.5 hours of 1-liners.