PDA

View Full Version : sex in the workplace

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 02:55 AM
no longer availible

ChiefFripp
06-08-2005, 02:58 AM
anyone else care to share?

I'm not meeting you in any basement bathrooms if that's what you're asking!

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 03:00 AM
I'm not meeting you in any basement bathrooms if that's what your asking!

uh, no. unless your a smoking hot nurse or something.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 03:01 AM
A chick asked me to carry her to a meeting room on my back once.

ChiefFripp
06-08-2005, 03:01 AM
Damn I have racked my brain and can't think of any workplace sexual experiences. I know when I worked at Tippons during High School I sure as hell wanted to screw 95% of the waitresses.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 03:03 AM
that hospital i worked at just seem to oooze sexual tension. it was weird and kinda scared me but i like it.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 03:08 AM
here is a pic of the chic. i wanted to add this before i got the dreaded "this thread is useless without pics"

J Diddy
06-08-2005, 03:15 AM
Dude all the time.

The best story is of a place that I was not employed. I knew a hot chick that was a manager of an arbys, I went in there drunk as shit one night and told her to meet me in the restrooms which were located outside of the building. ****ed for hours. She came in all trying to look composed. She eventually lost her job there though because her boss decided to look at the security cameras one night after we were screwing like mad hell in the kitchen.

To this day I don't eat at Arbys cause I know there's some prick screwing in the kitchen after close who'd think it would be funny to make his own mayo.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 03:20 AM
Dude all the time.

The best story is of a place that I was not employed. I knew a hot chick that was a manager of an arbys, I went in there drunk as shit one night and told her to meet me in the restrooms which were located outside of the building. ****ed for hours. She came in all trying to look composed. She eventually lost her job there though because her boss decided to look at the security cameras one night after we were screwing like mad hell in the kitchen.

To this day I don't eat at Arbys cause I know there's some prick screwing in the kitchen after close who'd think it would be funny to make his own mayo.

:thumb: i dated a girl when i was in college that worked at the local bbq establishment. i used to meet her after they closed and would hit it all over the resturaunt for hours. it was great. ah good times

Mr Grimm
06-08-2005, 03:42 AM
Last time i got with a chick from work...i got married. :banghead:

never get your honey where you get your money!!

Saulbadguy
06-08-2005, 04:32 AM
At least it wasn't the cleaning lady.

Ultra Peanut
06-08-2005, 04:56 AM
Eating an orange,
while making love,
leads to bizarre enj-
oyment thereof.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 05:02 AM
Eating an orange,
while making love,
leads to bizarre enj-
oyment thereof.

really :hmmm:

badgirl
06-08-2005, 05:34 AM
I have dated 2 of my bosses from the workplace, but only once when I was working at a Tysons that I ever experienced anything sexual, in this guys car that was a USDA inspector, but I didn't go all the way, does that count? :hmmm:

Otter
06-08-2005, 05:35 AM
I did alot of landscaping work over the summers in college and part of the job was driving to a local supplier and picking up mulch, gravel, lock-block...that kinda stuff.

The cashier always used to flirt with me. One trip I was loading up some brick on the back of the truck while she was on break and she came out started talking. Got everything loaded up, hopped in the truck and said "see ya next week".

She said "take me for a ride" and I said "hop in". 10 minutes later and 3 miles down the road we were pulled over spread across the front seat (it was a big dump truck style truck with the long front seat) and legs and nuts were slappin'.

Life seems to have gotten duller since the 40 hour work week crept in my life.

:deevee:

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 05:38 AM
I have dated 2 of my bosses from the workplace, but only once when I was working at a Tysons that I ever experienced anything sexual, in this guys car that was a USDA inspector, but I didn't go all the way, does that count? :hmmm:

close enough for me :thumb:

badgirl
06-08-2005, 05:45 AM
I worked in this factory once and these 2 people where really going at it at the table in the cafateria, I said to the person sitting beside me, man those two need to find a room and she said they're married, I said still, there is a box room down the hall they should go in there. She said oh they're not married to each other.

Factories are like meet markets, but I agree that hospitals are just as bad, I have had patients to grab me everywhere there is to grab, Drs who are married will come onto ya, I think its that way most places though, cause when you spend more time with the people you work with than your own family things happen.

But it does make for a better workweek. :p

chagrin
06-08-2005, 06:23 AM
Sex at the Chicken Plant and Arby's bathrooms...ick!

I have been fired for doing a gal on the Sales manager's desk before.

I was on the air in radio for many years, I have had the rod sucked while speaking at almost every one of them, banged away in the studio all the time! Ahh, memories...:)

the Talking Can
06-08-2005, 06:49 AM
guys, copying whole articles from Penthouse is called "plagerism"......

Dartgod
06-08-2005, 07:11 AM
"It has come to my attention that you and the cleaning woman have engaged in sexual intercourse on the desk in your office."

"Was that wrong? Should I have not done that? I tell you I gotta plead ignorance on this thing because if anyone had said anything to me at all when I first started here that that sort of thing was frowned upon, you know, cause I've worked in a lot of offices and I tell you peope do that all the time."

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 07:20 AM

so you gave him a BJ in his car?
did he get his hate paste in your hair?

Kerberos
06-08-2005, 07:26 AM
I was partners with a friend in a Restaurant about 10 years ago and we had a chick dishwasher that was about as bubbly as a cheap glass of champane. Not bad looking but definatly not miss america either. BIG HOOTERS and really nice lips which make up for allot.

She came into the office one night after we closed and I was the one that closed up at night. Dishwasher is the last person done so she sat down and after talking for a few minutes she was on her knees and knob goblin on my member.

As much as this makes me look like a selfish asshole as soon as she was done with her immidiate chore,l I stood up, zipped up my pants and said thanks and started locking up.

For some reason she kinda hated me after that and quit a week or two later.

:D

morphius
06-08-2005, 07:26 AM
Nope, never have. It is kind of an after effect when you have a girlfriend at 16 that you end up marrying though, assuming one stays faithful of course.

Though I'm not sure I want to divulge how many times I have turned down sex in the work place.

Eleazar
06-08-2005, 07:30 AM
This isn't exactly about sex between two people, but when I was in high school a guy at the place I was working got walked in on by my boss, he was burping the nephew back in the stockroom. At the time none of us knew why he just suddently disappeared and was never seen at work again, but a year or so later the boss told me what had really happened. Glad I wasn't the person who happened on that self-romance ROFL

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 07:32 AM
anyway i molested a few girls at the office....thats about it.

ChiefFripp
06-08-2005, 07:33 AM
This isn't exactly about sex between two people, but when I was in high school a guy at the place I was working got walked in on by my boss, he was burping the nephew back in the stockroom. At the time none of us knew why he just suddently disappeared and was never seen at work again, but a year or so later the boss told me what had really happened. Glad I wasn't the person who happened on that self-romance ROFL
Man , work shifts can't be that long. Wonder what set him off? LOL

Eleazar
06-08-2005, 07:36 AM
Man , work shifts can't be that long. Wonder what set him off? LOL

Well, he was gay and positively the gayest person I have ever encountered in my life. I think he just had it on the mind 24/7, he never talked about anything else.

The Bad Guy
06-08-2005, 07:37 AM
here is a pic of the chic. i wanted to add this before i got the dreaded "this thread is useless without pics"

To quote Uncle Jessie.."Have Mercy"...

Damn, can you tell me what hospital you worked at and her name? I'd like to take a few bathroom breaks with her.

The only fun thing I had happen to me at work was when I worked at a video store when I was 19, my boss was about 4 years older than me and she had huge cans and showed me and my friend them while we were on break.

Nothing exciting, but she had some large snacktrays.

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 07:43 AM
I caught my coworker whacking it at my desk not too long ago... does that count?

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 07:52 AM
I caught my coworker whacking it at my desk not too long ago... does that count?
At your desk? Was he sniffing your chair? If so, you better watch out.

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 07:54 AM
At your desk? Was he sniffing your chair? If so, you better watch out.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=2285711

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 07:57 AM

ROFL

cadmonkey
06-08-2005, 07:58 AM
I've been hooking up with this chick I work with for a while now. She pulled me into the women's bathroom one time to have a little time alone. it was after hours but the office still had people in it. of course she's married and I have a girlfriend so it makes it a little bit more fun on top of everything else.

KCFalcon59
06-08-2005, 08:04 AM
I was partners with a friend in a Restaurant about 10 years ago and we had a chick dishwasher that was about as bubbly as a cheap glass of champane. Not bad looking but definatly not miss america either. BIG HOOTERS and really nice lips which make up for allot.

She came into the office one night after we closed and I was the one that closed up at night. Dishwasher is the last person done so she sat down and after talking for a few minutes she was on her knees and knob goblin on my member.

As much as this makes me look like a selfish asshole as soon as she was done with her immidiate chore,l I stood up, zipped up my pants and said thanks and started locking up.

For some reason she kinda hated me after that and quit a week or two later.

Which one was that? You lucky bastard.
ROFL ROFL

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 08:05 AM
When I was a bartender in college, I banged uglies with this waitress from time to time. It was alright because we would get it on and the next day we would act like nothing happened. No strings attached, gotta love it!

I'm married now so I do not fool around.

ChiTown
06-08-2005, 08:16 AM
I had a secretary who worked for me that I used to bang. Back in the day, before all this sexual harassment horseshite, she used to come into my office, during my lunch hour, and blow me. She had a monster rack, but an extremely marginal face. I had no intention of dating her, and she was fine with that. She just had a very large sexual appetite, and loved to suck the pole. I felt it was my duty to oblige.
:)

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 08:19 AM
I had a secretary who worked for me that I used to bang. Back in the day, before all this sexual harassment horseshite, she used to come into my office, during my lunch hour, and blow me. She had a monster rack, but an extremely marginal face. I had no intention of dating her, and she was fine with that. She just had a very large sexual appetite, and loved to suck the pole. I felt it was my duty to oblige.
:)

Things have certainly changed since back in the day. Nowadays, she would sue your ass and walk out of the court room with your pole in hand.

ChiTown
06-08-2005, 08:25 AM
Things have certainly changed since back in the day. Nowadays, she would sue your ass and walk out of the court room with your pole in hand.

That's a fact.

In the early to mid 90's, memo's started coming out about sexual harassment issues, and the office fooking between the sales guys and the secretaries all but came to a screeching halt. :cuss:

Vegas_Dave
06-08-2005, 08:39 AM
I used to have a girl that I worked with that had the absolute greatest pair of jugs I have ever seen. She had a boyfriend but appearantly he was not very experienced in pleasing a woman.

She had been flirting with me for quite awhile and so one day when I was in my photo studio taking some pictures, she came in and ramped it up. I look over when she said, "hey, how bout you take a picture of these"... when I turned around, she was topless (yes!) and she eventually ended up giving me a BJ right there. We then hung around after work that night and took care of her and myself again.

This happened numerous times since her boyfriend, who she "really liked", just couldnt make her happy in that department.

Of course, once I met my wife, I called it all off since I am a one woman guy... though she tried numerous times to get me to give her a little more.

Ahhhh... good times.

The best thing about it is that it made the work environment a lot more fun and I didnt have to worry about any commitment of any sort.

p.s. Sorry no pics were taken... should have though... it was funny how all of a sudden my attention swtiched from taking pictures to taking my **** out for her. :)

Brando
06-08-2005, 08:42 AM
I've never in the office, but my ex-fiance works at the same place, and we bumped uglies in the parking garage when I took her back to her car after our first date.

Iowanian
06-08-2005, 08:44 AM
I didn't, but I had a good buddy who worked at a grocery store with me in HS, who laid pipe in the icecream freezer with a checkout-ho.

Nzoner
06-08-2005, 08:46 AM
All I'm saying is myself,the company secretary and the company office manager.It wasn't on company time but was at the company Christmas party.

Great,I have to run ad proofs to 40 or so clients now with that memory on my mind.

Donger
06-08-2005, 08:48 AM
All I'm saying is myself,the company secretary and the company office manager.It wasn't on company time but was at the company Christmas party.

Great,I have to run ad proofs to 40 or so clients now with that memory on my mind.

Can we assume that at least the company secretary or the office manager was a female?

munkey
06-08-2005, 08:48 AM
The best thing about it is that it made the work environment a lot more fun and I didnt have to worry about any commitment of any sort.

Every girl I've ever dorked has gotten attached... :(

~lucky bastard~

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 08:50 AM
Can we assume that at least the company secretary or the office manager was a female?
Donger, I'm not sure we can make that assumption. You know what they say about if you assume. :hmmm:

morphius
06-08-2005, 08:51 AM

I was sure there was going to be some subtle refrence to your house being your place of business.

Oh well, guess I was wrong.

Phobia
06-08-2005, 08:52 AM
I boff my secretary at least 4-5x a week. She's pretty hot, too.

Nzoner
06-08-2005, 08:53 AM

Both were females and thank you for pointing that out.

Vegas_Dave
06-08-2005, 08:53 AM
Every girl I've ever dorked has gotten attached... :(

~lucky bastard~

Yeah it was great. I had never had one without it either but this girl was special... <insert flashbak montage of sexual encounters here>.

Plus, she loved the throat yogurt. Good girl.

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm relatively new to the planet, but I believe pink is your wife/secretary or something? Are you cracking a funny?

Nzoner
06-08-2005, 08:54 AM
I was sure there was going to be some subtle refrence to your house being your place of business.

Oh well, guess I was wrong.

Well sure I've got those stories but those are with the mrs.

ChiTown
06-08-2005, 08:55 AM
Yeah it was great. I had never had one without it either but this girl was special... <insert flashbak montage of sexual encounters here>.

Plus, she loved the throat yogurt. Good girl.

ROFL

Gotta love those gals that enjoy a pint of the Gentleman's Jelly.

Donger
06-08-2005, 08:57 AM
Both were females and thank you for pointing that out.

I serve ChiefsPlanet.

munkey
06-08-2005, 08:58 AM
this girl was special... <insert flashbak montage of sexual encounters here>.

I'd say....

Come to think of it I did have one girl that wanted me REALLY bad so after a few drinks one night one thing lead to another and I ended up passing out while whe was riding my pole... :redface:

She never spoke to me again after that... :shrug:

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 09:01 AM

Oh man,doesnt your wife post?

yeah its gay,i dont care......:harumph:

Phobia
06-08-2005, 09:05 AM
Oh man,doesnt your wife post?

yeah its gay,i dont care......:harumph:

Yeah - I'm a little transparent aren't I? But, seriously - I tear that up frequently.

ROYC75
06-08-2005, 09:09 AM
A few nights while on patrol....... hey, what can I say, I was a Public Servant. :D

ROYC75
06-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Plus I work at home now, does that count too ?

Baby Lee
06-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Gentleman's Jelly.
ROFL ROFL - I love this place.

Edubs
06-08-2005, 09:11 AM

I am very proud of you. She looks yummy!

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 09:11 AM
A few nights while on patrol....... hey, what can I say, I was a Public Servant. :D

Ever see the movie Bad Lt.?

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Internal Affairs w/Richard Gere?

Hoover
06-08-2005, 09:14 AM
Not at work, but I did score the new girl in the office once, well a couple times.

In College I worked for Honda Distribution Center. They employed a certain amount of College kids going to 4 year schools, great pay for a college job. Anyway, I didn't work with the other college kids, I did inventory and inspected parts which ment I spent time in the office as well as the floor.

They hired this new girl in the Dealer department which I spent a lot of time in, she was hot, all the guys on the floor liked her. We flirted from day one, when the guys on the floor saw her flirting with me I was in line for a ton of crap, so I knew I had to try and bag her.

So one day she pages me over the intercom, I call her back and she she needs something, so I say, damn I thought you wanted to buy me a drink after work? She thought that was a great idea, but then she told the other office ladies so they all took me out for drinks (Hard to believe Hoover was the office boy toy) anyway, it was fun but not what I wanted. So I drank pretty hard, I came back from john and noticed all the office ladies where gone but the one. So I succeeded.

Baby Lee
06-08-2005, 09:15 AM
Great, now I have the mental image of Roydaddy seeing Scanlon and going into naked convulsions and weeping his ass off.

OgTheCaveman
06-08-2005, 09:15 AM
http://www.kahiko.com/images/v.gif :drool:

Hoover
06-08-2005, 09:16 AM
Internal Affairs w/Richard Gere?
that would be my Primal Fear

Edubs
06-08-2005, 09:20 AM

I had a friend who just reported the cleaning lady because they were finding Spanish gay porn in the history of the we browser. The sites were very nasty. Funny stuff!

Edubs
06-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I think this is my favorite thread of the week. Good quality material....half of which is probably BS.

I did a chick in the pool room when I was a lifeguard. Best day of my life.

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 09:22 AM
I think this is my favorite thread of the week. Good quality material....half of which is probably BS.

I did a chick in the pool room when I was a lifeguard. Best day of my life.

did you choke her out before or after queer?

Baby Lee
06-08-2005, 09:23 AM
When I was a security guard, a good buddy of mine, well liked and respected by the crew and client alike, was fired when he failed to report seeing one of the line worker's riding her boyfriend's pole out in her car on break. He'd seen it while patrolling the lot, and made the mistake of telling some people, but not writing an official incident report.

Kerberos
06-08-2005, 09:27 AM
Which one was that? You lucky bastard.
ROFL ROFL

.... she was the NASTY little red head that was a waitress and then wanted to wash dishes cause she didn't want to live on tips.

Her mom works for Doug at Eisenhower school.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 09:28 AM
You're all lying.

ROYC75
06-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Great, now I have the mental image of Roydaddy seeing Scanlon and going into naked convulsions and weeping his ass off.

You, are a sick puppy , sick I tell ya. :Lin:

ROYC75
06-08-2005, 09:30 AM
You're all lying.

Prove it ........... STFU

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 09:30 AM
You're all lying.

You can tell us about one of your fantasies with Vader.

Donger
06-08-2005, 09:31 AM
Having worked with very few females, I can't say I ever had sex at the workplace. Well, that's not entirely true. I did get the wife (girlfriend at the time) bent over the boss' desk once.

Edubs
06-08-2005, 09:34 AM
did you choke her out before or after queer?

Come on hillbilly......tell us some of your farm animal stories while you were on the job.

ROYC75
06-08-2005, 09:35 AM

Uh, let's don't and say he did, OK ?

munkey
06-08-2005, 09:36 AM
You're all lying.

I wish I was... :(

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 09:38 AM
You're all lying.
I'm not lying... I really did catch my coworker whacking off at my desk.

KCFalcon59
06-08-2005, 09:39 AM
.... she was the NASTY little red head that was a waitress and then wanted to wash dishes cause she didn't want to live on tips.

Her mom works for Doug at Eisenhower school.

I knew that was the one. I wanted to bang that ho too.
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Lucky Bastard.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 09:40 AM

Nothing like that, but I did polish my lightsaber in a newsroom once.

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 09:41 AM
Nothing like that, but I did polish my lightsaber in a newsroom once.
ROFL

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 09:41 AM
I'm not lying... I really did catch my coworker whacking off at my desk.

Let me clarify: The ones who are full of shit are lying.

Donger
06-08-2005, 09:42 AM
You're all lying.

Actually, I seriously doubt that. This is normal male behavior.

MOhillbilly
06-08-2005, 09:45 AM
Come on hillbilly......tell us some of your farm animal stories while you were on the job.

You men the one about your mother?
yeah she was a sweat hog.But she was cheap,being that she didnt produce well.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 09:51 AM
ROFL

There are advantages to having your own key.

Biohazard
06-08-2005, 09:55 AM
I have sex in the workplace everyday, but then I am a Pornstar!.............no wait maybe thats a wanna be pornstar. Oh well back off I can still have my hopes and dreams!

Kerberos
06-08-2005, 10:02 AM
I knew that was the one. I wanted to bang that ho too.
:cuss: :cuss: :cuss:

Lucky Bastard.

Nanny Nanny Naaaaannnnny.

She also took one UP the Hershy Highway ... but that wasn't at work.. it was in one of the rooms at the Harvest after I closed up.

You're all lying.

You are green because you can't even get laid and we are getting some butt at work. When you are the boss it is EASY to get laid. There were more than a few chances to bang some waitresses but my partner started getting pissed telling me to STOP boinking the HELP.

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 10:40 AM
[QUOTE=rxrider]Nanny Nanny Naaaaannnnny.

She also took one UP the Hershy Highway ... but that wasn't at work.. it was in one of the rooms at the Harvest after I closed up.

You are green because you can't even get laid and we are getting some butt at work. When you are the boss it is EASY to get laid. There were more than a few chances to bang some waitresses but my partner started getting pissed telling me to STOP boinking the HELP.

:D [quote]

:rolleyes: of course they are gonna screw you if you are the boss....they don't want to get fired for turning you down...it's like taking one for the team.

JimNasium
06-08-2005, 10:47 AM
:rolleyes: of course they are gonna screw you if you are the boss....they don't want to get fired for turning you down...it's like taking one for the team.
ROFL Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. Would you like to take one for the Chiefs Planet team?

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 10:50 AM
ROFL Ouch, that's gonna leave a mark. Would you like to take one for the Chiefs Planet team?

ROFL that would depend on who you had in mind.

tyton75
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
I once worked for a hotel up by the airport as a maintenance guy.. would work until midnight... anyway.. the head of the housekeeping dept was a tall blonde with a nice @ss.. and she would kinda flirt with me but i never thought much of it.

well, she and my boss would sit around and smoke before he left and I would have to go on rounds.. well.. one friday, they started to smoke so I left and when I came back down.. he had gone but she was still there.. so we started talking/flirting.. this went on for a couple weeks..

long story short... we had sex all OVER that freaking hotel... on my boss's desk, in the electrical room, in some of the hotel rooms.. but my favorite was on the roof.. it had a glassed atrium that you could look down on the hotel from.. and I drilled her bent over the atrium, while she looks into the hotel... that was pretty cool if I dont' say so myself..

JimNasium
06-08-2005, 10:53 AM
Well, I'm on the team so.....

BigMeatballDave
06-08-2005, 10:54 AM
NEVER any sex in my workplace. All dudes...

JimNasium
06-08-2005, 10:55 AM
NEVER any sex in my workplace. All dudes...
At least none that you have been involved in eh?

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
I hear gochiefs needs experience with another human.

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 10:56 AM
it's like taking one for the team.
Yeah, kinda like that whole pink/phobia thing... she thought she had to since phobia was a founding member.

I also just noticed in pink's profile she joined 9/11, 2001... while the rest of us were watching in horror the twin towers disaster, she was playing around on ChiefsPlanet...

BigMeatballDave
06-08-2005, 10:57 AM
At least none that you have been involved in eh?Most certainly, and eeeww, BTW...

chiefs4me
I hear gochiefs needs experience with another human.

I am not into little boys...

Iowanian
gohoover, I think you meant to post that in another thread

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=40515&page=2

Not at work, but I did score the new girl in the office once, well a couple times.

In College I worked for Honda Distribution Center. They employed a certain amount of College kids going to 4 year schools, great pay for a college job. Anyway, I didn't work with the other college kids, I did inventory and inspected parts which ment I spent time in the office as well as the floor.

They hired this new girl in the Dealer department which I spent a lot of time in, she was hot, all the guys on the floor liked her. We flirted from day one, when the guys on the floor saw her flirting with me I was in line for a ton of crap, so I knew I had to try and bag her.

So one day she pages me over the intercom, I call her back and she she needs something, so I say, damn I thought you wanted to buy me a drink after work? She thought that was a great idea, but then she told the other office ladies so they all took me out for drinks (Hard to believe Hoover was the office boy toy) anyway, it was fun but not what I wanted. So I drank pretty hard, I came back from john and noticed all the office ladies where gone but the one. So I succeeded.

Kerberos
06-08-2005, 10:58 AM

Well I may not be your boss .... But I could sure by YO DADDY !

Hammock Parties

And I'm not into stupid whores.

chiefs4me

ROFL

Goapics1
06-08-2005, 11:00 AM
uh oh.

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 11:00 AM

ROFL have you ever had sex....other then with yourself.

Donger
06-08-2005, 11:01 AM

Get it right. She's a fivesome NASCAR slut.

chiefs4me
Well I may not be your boss .... But I could sure by YO DADDY !

ROFL you are not old enough to be my daddy....

Kerberos

Does Rosey count since she has a different name???

tyton75
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM
I think this thread is going to be hijacked with this BS.. take it to another thread.. don't spoil this one

Iowanian
06-08-2005, 11:02 AM

Aren't you married, Hooker?

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 11:03 AM
damn this thread just went south......it's all yours now.

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 11:04 AM

it just might.....:)

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 11:09 AM

I've had sex with hundreds of people.

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 11:09 AM
Please no... I have a cat named Rosey. :shake:

Actually, her name is Rosebud (I have a thing about naming my pets after literary/film characters/items. Obviously, this one's Citizen Kane... and also the film's writer's nickname for his girlfriend's pussy)...

KCFalcon59
06-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Nanny Nanny Naaaaannnnny.

ROFL ROFL I remember him saying that. funny chit.

J Diddy
06-08-2005, 11:36 AM

dude your only hope is a stupid whore.

One that charges quite a bit.

J Diddy
06-08-2005, 11:39 AM
I once worked for a hotel up by the airport as a maintenance guy.. would work until midnight... anyway.. the head of the housekeeping dept was a tall blonde with a nice @ss.. and she would kinda flirt with me but i never thought much of it.

well, she and my boss would sit around and smoke before he left and I would have to go on rounds.. well.. one friday, they started to smoke so I left and when I came back down.. he had gone but she was still there.. so we started talking/flirting.. this went on for a couple weeks..

long story short... we had sex all OVER that freaking hotel... on my boss's desk, in the electrical room, in some of the hotel rooms.. but my favorite was on the roof.. it had a glassed atrium that you could look down on the hotel from.. and I drilled her bent over the atrium, while she looks into the hotel... that was pretty cool if I dont' say so myself..

imagine the horror of the children watching innocently as some man pound a chick on the roof of the hotel.

priceless.

J Diddy
06-08-2005, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=rxrider]Nanny Nanny Naaaaannnnny.

:D [quote]

Yep, I like being the boss.

foxman
06-08-2005, 12:22 PM
I did one time at work with my now wife in the stock room floor while a customer watched a movie.

I once worked for a Pizza resturant as a delivery driver and pretty much had every waitress. It was to the point that when a waitress was late the manager would call my house to see if she was there.

shaneo69
06-08-2005, 12:38 PM
I didn't think I'd be able to contribute to this thread, but tyton's story reminded me of a good one...

My senior year in H.S. and freshman year in college I went out with a girl that I waited tables with (let's call her Lisa). Before my soph year in college, I broke up with Lisa and got a new job waiting tables at a restaurant that was connected to a Comfort Inn. Started dating a different girl named Jennifer (who I did not work with), but after a few months, I realized that I still liked Lisa. Lisa had also started dating a new guy, but somehow we still ran into each other occasionally, probably because her dad and I had Chiefs season tickets together.

After working at this Comfort Inn restaurant for awhile, I found out that employees could use the hotel hot tub after work (it closed to the public at 10:00 p.m.). At some point, I mentioned this to Lisa, and one night, she showed up at the end of my shift with her swim suit in her bag, saying she wanted to sit in the hot tub. Turned out she got bored pretty quickly just sitting in the jacuzzi, and wanted to "enhance" the hot tub experience.

After that, she would come up to the restaurant/hotel about once a week for hot tubbing after work, and my co-workers got to know her better than Jennifer, the girl I was actually dating.

It all came crashing down one night, however. Jennifer called the restaurant to talk to me, and the dumbass bartender says, "Yeah, let me get him. Is this Lisa?"

Ouch. I couldn't explain my way out of that one, and Jennifer dumped me that night. And when Lisa found out that I was now single again, she suddenly decided that she wanted to be "exclusive" with her boyfriend. So I was SOL.

munkey
06-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Ouch. I couldn't explain my way out of that one, and Jennifer dumped me that night. And when Lisa found out that I was now single again, she suddenly decided that she wanted to be "exclusive" with her boyfriend. So I was SOL.

Sucks getting caught...

KC Kings
06-08-2005, 01:07 PM
When I was in the Navy I was stationed on the USS Simon Lake in Italy for two years. It was a Sub Tender, and tenders were the first ships modified for females, and about 50% of the E-4 and below were female. If we hooked up with a girl while we were out drinking (every night), and didn't have cash for a hotel room we would go back to the ship and bring them to the back room of our shop.

There was one standard governement blue office chair with no arms, that was used mulitple times for doing the deed. We kept a list of the "Blue Chair Specials", and at one time there were over 50 names on the list, but that was between 4 different guys and one of them was a man whore goofy Irish kid that could somehow get laid 4 times a day if he wanted to.

It was nasty because the chair had been used so many times, never washed, and towards the end of my tour we would actually give up a hotel in order to get another Blue Chair Special. It was great when we were woring in the back office and some unsuspecting soul sat down in the chair and took a rest as the rest of us laughed our butts off.

MichaelH
06-08-2005, 01:28 PM
Unfortunately, I have never been as fortunate as other Planteteers. Usually the secretaries were hideous at every place I've worked. I just started a new job on Monday with a large manufacturer that employs several hundred workers. The chance might arise, but I'm now happily married. I will look around and dream though. :drool:

alpha_omega
06-08-2005, 01:49 PM

I thought that story sounded familiar.

Pants
06-08-2005, 02:04 PM
I know this is frowned upon by our bosses and hr departments but it is bound to happen. who else around here has nailed a little ass on company time? at my previous job location (before i moved to kc) there was this hot little piece of arse that eyed me everytime i saw here. of course i flirted back, i mean i am only a man.she worked as a receptionist at the main desk of the hospital. one conversation topic lead to another and next thing i know she is wanting to bang. i never took her serious because she was engaged. then one night i was getting ready to get off and she called me in the lab. she wanted to meet up before i went home. i quickly thought of the most secluded place in the hospital and it happened to be a bathroom in the basement. i told her to meet me down there in 10 min. the whole time i was thinking to myself this can't really be happening. people only read about things like this (maybe some of you right now). sure enough she was down there and we banged like i was drilling for oil. it was crazy. this scene ended up repeating several times before i moved. she still calls to this day.

anyone else care to share?

Aren't you married with kids?

Skip Towne
06-08-2005, 02:13 PM
Gochiefs already spoke for you.

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 02:21 PM
Gochiefs already spoke for you.

bite your tongue....

Fire Me Boy!
06-08-2005, 02:30 PM
I must say that I liked the older style soda machines a lot... the metal and glass made so much noise that I was always sure that [it] was going to break as I pulled ... out.

StcChief
06-08-2005, 02:39 PM
First job (1977) in Chicago as tech engineer got a a hot little programmer to give me a BJ after happy hour in company parking lot in my car. Went to her place and nailed her all night into next day in the shower. It was a Sat.

Work on Monday was interesting since she was on our team... We acted like nothing was amiss.

I moved away a few months later after finding out she had done a bunch a guys there. Lucky I didn't catch anything. She was just a nympho.

Second job (1978) my married friend (software engineer) was nailing the secretary there on side.

They did it on big conference room table. I was look out and door guard. His wife later found out, that was the end of it, nearly cost him his marriage.

Those were before sex charges and BS.

Hoover
06-08-2005, 03:18 PM
So I just had to go to the store in town. I think they only employ Hotties from High School, maybe Hoov could work there at night so he could have another story to tell....

Calcountry
06-08-2005, 03:43 PM
A chick asked me to carry her to a meeting room on my back once.ROFL

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I declined the offer. I'd say she got the hint.

Pants
06-08-2005, 03:45 PM
I declined the offer. I'd say she got the hint.

Why did you decline?

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 03:47 PM
Why did you decline?

Here's her pic:

http://www.theshorthorn.com/archive/2002/fall/02-oct-02/opm2.jpg

Skip Towne
06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
Here's her pic:

I'll bet she could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 04:01 PM
I'll bet she could suck a tennis ball through a garden hose.

Who knows, but I wasn't fond of her personality either.

tk13
06-08-2005, 04:11 PM
Here's her pic:

One day you were learn that... that looks a lot better than this:

http://www.allgemeinbildung.ch/piktos/Hand_die.jpg

Hammock Parties
06-08-2005, 04:11 PM
One day you were learn that... that looks a lot better than this:

http://www.allgemeinbildung.ch/piktos/Hand_die.jpg

I'm positive she didn't want to do anything naughty anyway.

Baby Lee
06-08-2005, 04:13 PM
Who knows, but I wasn't fond of her personality either.
Good a place for this as any.
gochiefs = Zio? :shrug:
http://www.bartcop.com/fudgepacker7kz.jpg

Fairplay
06-08-2005, 04:53 PM
I do not have any sex in the work place stories to tell.

I did however have an on going afternoon romp thing going with this girl at my work. Shes married. She would start saying stuff like my husband wants to see me have sex with another man a few times. I just said oh thats kinda strange and all that. I think she was wanting us to do it for him i think. No way.

chiefs4me
06-08-2005, 05:13 PM
I do not have any sex in the work place stories to tell.

I did however have an on going afternoon romp thing going with this girl at my work. Shes married. She would start saying stuff like my husband wants to see me have sex with another man a few times. I just said oh thats kinda strange and all that. I think she was wanting us to do it for him i think. No way.

:spock: I wouldn't of thought you were a bad boy B...you little devil.

Kerberos
06-08-2005, 06:56 PM
I'm positive she didn't want to do anything naughty anyway.

Man ... who cares about personality or looks for that matter ..

That is why they make convenient light switches and gags.

If I was a virgin I would take the first piece of AZZ that came my way as long as she was at least smaller than a hump back whale and didn't smell like one.

I know you would probably like your first time to be special or something *ucked up like that but damn boy ... grab your balls and go get yourself a piece of ass and end this (put age here) year long drought!

The first time you slide into a WARM, MOIST, SOFT and hopefully TIGHT CAVERN you will wonder WHY .... WHY.... WHY did I wait so long to try this out!

IMO

Hoover
06-08-2005, 07:30 PM

If I was a virgin I would take the first piece of AZZ that came my way as long as she was at least smaller than a hump back whale and didn't smell like one.

I know you would probably like your first time to be special or something *ucked up like that but damn boy ... grab your balls and go get yourself a piece of ass and end this (put age here) year long drought!

The first time you slide into a WARM, MOIST, SOFT and hopefully TIGHT CAVERN you will wonder WHY .... WHY.... WHY did I wait so long to try this out!

IMO

Isn't go Chiefs like 75?

Skip Towne
06-08-2005, 07:42 PM

IMO

Uh..... I think Gochiefs is 25.

elvomito
06-08-2005, 08:02 PM
i used to cut/make pizza at the local pizza "teepee"
one day before work i was fingering and bangin some chick. took the routine shower and realized the smell was still on my fingers. couldn't get it off no matter how hard i scrubbed.
still, i went to work, handling people's pizzas.
the smell lingered for 3 days.

what was i to do? i tried

Inspector
06-08-2005, 08:10 PM
Years and years ago I was a long distance operator.

Over 90 employees and only 6 of us were men.

And yeah, it was just like you're thinking. Probably even better.

Monty
06-08-2005, 09:22 PM
I swore to myself that I would never talk about my OJT exploits, but I've been drinking heavily tonight, so here goes:

I used to work at a Pizza place my first two years of college and the manager asked me if I wanted to stay late and do some extra work around the place for some extra cash. Being the starving college student, of course I agreed and offered to help out. The first night was just normal stuff, painting and stuff. The second night she showed me the bed upstairs and we made it a regular habit to spend some time up there when I was doing this extra work. I remember her giving me the first check, making sure that I noticed in the Memo section that she had written "For Services Rendered" and giving me that knowing wink.

When I was at KU, I sold Kirby's on the weekend in some of the small towns around Lawrence. I'd do the demo for the lady, sell the machine and then come back later for some fun. There was one lady in Ottawa who I'll always remember and I used to stop by her house regularly for a service check for about a year after she bought from me. :D

That's enough for now....I need to go get another beer.... :D

Katipan
06-08-2005, 09:49 PM
We wanted to steal a bunch of music and burn CDs, and this was way back in the day before we had our own stuff. So we snuck into my office which was on the 10th floor of a downtown building, played footsies on the conference room table overlooking the phoenix sky line at night.

Every monday my boss would sit on the chair my hubby dribbled on.

God I hated my boss.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 10:42 PM
Aren't you married with kids?

no sir i'm not.

Pants
06-08-2005, 10:49 PM
no sir i'm not.

I'm confused.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117535

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:04 PM
I'm confused.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=117535

never said i was married but i do have a wonderful daughter

wutamess
06-08-2005, 11:05 PM
He's not married but he has a daughter... what's so hard to understand here?

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:07 PM
these sort of things happen

Pants
06-08-2005, 11:09 PM
He's not married but he has a daughter... what's so hard to understand here?

When I asked whether he was married with children, he said no - to the whole statement. I assumed he meant no to both parts. Thanks for the input, though.

Rausch
06-08-2005, 11:40 PM
I met my girlfriend at work.

Only ****ing thing that place was ever good for...

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:46 PM
I met my girlfriend at work.

Only ****ing thing that place was ever good for...

i take it your no longer there?

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:47 PM
I am very proud of you. She looks yummy!

sometimes i really miss that place :(

Rausch
06-08-2005, 11:50 PM
i take it your no longer there?

No.

Due to issues completely unrelated to sex or my girlfriend.

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:51 PM
To quote Uncle Jessie.."Have Mercy"...

Damn, can you tell me what hospital you worked at and her name? I'd like to take a few bathroom breaks with her.

The only fun thing I had happen to me at work was when I worked at a video store when I was 19, my boss was about 4 years older than me and she had huge cans and showed me and my friend them while we were on break.

Nothing exciting, but she had some large snacktrays.

her name was andrea but the facility shall remain nameless

wildcat09
06-08-2005, 11:53 PM
No.

Due to issues completely unrelated to sex or my girlfriend.

do you still have the girlfriend?

Rausch
06-08-2005, 11:57 PM
do you still have the girlfriend?

Yup. Almost 9 years later.

We make money to allow us to have the means to be happy with other people.

I can think of no greater definition for lonliness than finding work more rewarding than interaction with other human beings...

Mr Grimm
06-09-2005, 05:34 AM
At least it wasn't the cleaning lady.

ROFL

actually she was a housekeeper at the hotel i worked in at the time...so ya....she kind was.

wildcat09
06-09-2005, 05:40 AM
ROFL

actually she was a housekeeper at the hotel i worked in at the time...so ya....she kind was.

this is why i never trust the sheets at hotels

JimNasium
06-09-2005, 06:26 AM
Yup. Almost 9 years later.

We make money to allow us to have the means to be happy with other people.

I can think of no greater definition for lonliness than finding work more rewarding than interaction with other human beings...
I think I need to get out my Tommy Kat decoder ring. :hmmm: