PDA

View Full Version : Some Battlefield 2 videos

ChiefFripp
06-08-2005, 05:52 AM
The Vids (http://www.eagames.com/official/battlefield/battlefield2/us/videos.jsp?setID=Terry%20Barwegen&resID=hi)

This is for you guys and gals that play online PC games. If you're not familiar with the Battlefield series then this awakening will be a godsend for you if you like first person shooters.

...also the free demo comes out on June 10th(Friday). So if you're interested in the demo , bookmark that page the link sends you to then go to BF2's home page on Friday to get the demo. You will need a decent Gaming CPU for this game(2.66 Processor, 1g of ram and a 246mb video card).

Saulbadguy
06-08-2005, 06:55 AM
I'll play the demo for awhile, and wait a couple months after its released to get it. I got burnt out on Battlefield:Vietnam quickly after I bought it due to all the bugs and LAG. The fact that its 49.99 doesn't help either..

HC_Chief
06-08-2005, 08:16 AM
BFV sucked balls. I played it twice, then sold it.

BF42 w/ Desert Combat mod (DC) kicked major league ass. That is what BF2 is: BF42DC w/ insane graphics. EA 'bought' the DC dev team... kinda like Valve bought the Counter Strike team.

BF2 will rock. :thumb:

ChiefFripp
06-08-2005, 08:22 AM
BFV sucked balls. I played it twice, then sold it.

BF42 w/ Desert Combat mod (DC) kicked major league ass. That is what BF2 is: BF42DC w/ insane graphics. EA 'bought' the DC dev team... kinda like Valve bought the Counter Strike team.

BF2 will rock. :thumb:

Yeah, Dice got rid of Trauma a couple days ago
:hmmm: Hope everyone got what they wanted.

...I love BF:V.

David.
06-08-2005, 08:23 AM
I'm soo ready

COVERING FIRE :bang: