PDA

View Full Version : tommykat.......I need....

philfree
06-09-2005, 11:26 PM
A trim! You did a much beddered job then what I was gettin before......No Tequila but I'd still kiss you if you'd let me :) Hell you've met me in person so you know how sweet I am....Book me please!

PhilFree:arrow:
-did I ever tell you I wnted to kiss you?-duh-

elvomito
06-10-2005, 02:08 AM
brazlilian or buckwheat?
buckwheat!!

philfree
06-10-2005, 02:18 AM
brazlilian or buckwheat?
buckwheat!!

Just a trim....just a trim :)

papasmurf
06-10-2005, 07:04 PM

What no shave?

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:07 PM
Shave and a hair cut, two bit's :D

papasmurf
06-10-2005, 07:11 PM
Shave and a hair cut, two bit's :D

2 bits and a sawbuck

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I can remember as a kid going with dad once a month for the Regular old $5.00 it’ll take a week before people stop saying “got your ears’ lowered huhh?”

papasmurf
06-10-2005, 07:17 PM
I can remember as a kid going with dad once a month for the Regular old $5.00 it’ll take a week before people stop saying “got your ears’ lowered huhh?”

You mean the old bowl cut?

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:19 PM
You mean the old bowl cut?
Yep, that'd be the one :banghead:
Parents were Jehovah's Witness, so growing up I had to "look the part". :rolleyes:

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Difference between a good haircut and a bad haircut = two weeks.

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:21 PM
2 weeks! :eek:
I think mine last cut was back in Feburary :hmmm:

tommykat
06-10-2005, 07:22 PM

Shoot they still say I see you got your ears lowered......ARGGGGGGG that makes me old huh? GO FIGURE.........FOOOOOOOOOOO CHIT!

See Springfield.....errrrrrrr JimNasium I cut hair good....you just can't drive across town. (Snickering)

tommykat
06-10-2005, 07:23 PM

Speaking of which, have you had a ( GOOD ) or haircut since I cut it? I don't mean you cutting it either.

papasmurf
06-10-2005, 07:27 PM
Speaking of which, have you had a ( GOOD ) or haircut since I cut it? I don't mean you cutting it either.

nobody cares. HERMIT

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 07:28 PM
I just got a haircut a couple of weeks ago. Not as good as yours but was only $8.

tommykat
06-10-2005, 07:29 PM
nobody cares. HERMIT

:spock:

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 07:34 PM
Yep, that'd be the one :banghead:
Parents were Jehovah's Witness, so growing up I had to "look the part". :rolleyes:
Hey, just like Gochiefs!

tommykat
06-10-2005, 07:35 PM
I just got a haircut a couple of weeks ago. Not as good as yours but was only $8.

Good Skip, don't let it go so long before you cut it........A year is :hmmm: way to long~;)

milkman
06-10-2005, 07:37 PM

So you want a kiss and trim?

Isn't this something you two should discuss in private? :p

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Good Skip, don't let it go so long before you cut it........A year is :hmmm: way to long~;)
I like it short in the summer and long in the winter. So I get it cut in April and voila!!! Good for a year.

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:40 PM
I’ve only ever had 3 people cut my hair that I finally trusted not to butcher me.
#1 Was Brenda who works at the Flying-J Truck stop in Indianapolis.
She never shuts up, but keep’s ya laughing. She’s a riot. :p

#2 Was best friends wife.
Also named Brenda
Master hairdresser, did what you asked, and wanted. Only problem now is, I live in NL, they are back in NS. :(

#3 Judy.
Right here on the island, perfect!
Did an incredible cut the first time and has done for the last 4 years.
Came down with a sever allergy to hair care products after 21 years of hairdressing.
And had to retire last month. :deevee:

Here’s the delma:
Both the better half and I use Judy, (better half 16years)
Wedding coming up. :banghead:
Best friends wife may or not be able to make it if her relative hasn’t died by then :hmmm:
Need a new hair stylist,
tried Judy's former partner a few months
She turned me from (think mid 80’s) Vince Neil, to (Think late 70’s) John Lennon :shake:

And TK is too damn far away to fly up and hire to do it.
Help a brother out will ya? :deevee:

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:42 PM
I like it short in the summer and long in the winter. So I get it cut in April and voila!!! Good for a year.
I thought those 3 remaining strands grew quicker than that? ROFL

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:43 PM
Blasphemy woman!! :cuss:

milkman
06-10-2005, 07:43 PM
I’ve only ever had 3 people cut my hair that I finally trusted not to butcher me.
#1 Was Brenda who works at the Flying-J Truck stop in Indianapolis.
She never shuts up, but keep’s ya laughing. She’s a riot. :p

#2 Was best friends wife.
Also named Brenda
Master hairdresser, did what you asked, and wanted. Only problem now is, I live in NL, they are back in NS. :(

#3 Judy.
Right here on the island, perfect!
Did an incredible cut the first time and has done for the last 4 years.
Came down with a sever allergy to hair care products after 21 years of hairdressing.
And had to retire last month. :deevee:

Here’s the delma:
Both the better half and I use Judy, (better half 16years)
Wedding coming up. :banghead:
Best friends wife may or not be able to make it if her relative hasn’t died by then :hmmm:
Need a new hair stylist,
tried Judy's former partner a few months
She turned me from (think mid 80’s) Vince Neil, to (Think late 70’s) John Lennon :shake:

And TK is too damn far away to fly up and hire to do it.
Help a brother out will ya? :deevee:

Don't they still sell those Vacuum attachments?

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 07:52 PM
Don't they still sell those Vacuum attachments?
To quote James Coburn (sp) from "Pay Back"

"That was just mean man!" :cuss:

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 07:59 PM
I thought those 3 remaining strands grew quicker than that? ROFL
Ask TK, I have a very thick head full of hair. No gray either and I can't explain that. My dad had male pattern baldness (hair only on the sides of his head) but women transmit that trait to their sons so it didn't affect me or my brothers. My sister's twenty something son is nearly bald.

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 08:02 PM
Ask TK, I have a very thick head full of hair. No gray either and I can't explain that. My dad had male pattern baldness (hair only on the sides of his head) but women transmit that trait to their sons so it didn't affect me or my brothers. My sister's twenty something son is nearly bald.
I have mine 80's glam rock lenght, as thats the type of band i'm in, while at work back in a pony tail.
When I just let it air dry, I can rteally see how grey i'm getting. Dad's 65 and Jet black, mom wen't grey, then sno white at 45, and my brother is snow white at 42. :(

milkman
06-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Ask TK, I have a very thick head

I don't think we need TK to verify this.

tommykat
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM

You are right about the male pattern baldness coming from the Mothers side, however, in 29 years of hair it does not prove to be true....you go figure that one out, but it is true~

Over-Head
06-10-2005, 08:05 PM
I don't think we need TK to verify this.
REP ROFL

Skip Towne
06-10-2005, 08:15 PM
You are right about the male pattern baldness coming from the Mothers side, however, in 29 years of hair it does not prove to be true....you go figure that one out, but it is true~
So you're saying it's true but it's not true? Well, OK.....I guess.

David.
06-10-2005, 08:17 PM
I haven't had a haircut since October. :)

tommykat
06-10-2005, 08:18 PM
So you're saying it's true but it's not true? Well, OK.....I guess.

I'm saying that is what is taught, but it doesn't seem to be proven true with 29 years of the mens hair I have cut......Is that clear?