PDA

View Full Version : SCANLON SINGLE HANDEDLY LOSES THE WORLD BOWL!!!!!!!!

Bowser
06-11-2005, 05:07 PM
If he had not allowed that interception he was about to make to bounce out of his hands and float in the hands of the tight end all soft like, Berlin would have won.

And it is all Rich Scanlon's fault.

:D

Simplex3
06-11-2005, 05:08 PM
That kicks ASS!

Dinny Bossa Nova
06-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Anybody wanna set a replies over/under?

Dinny

ROYC75
06-11-2005, 05:31 PM
That's Pure grade A bullshit.......I expect your are being sarcastic, but if not read on.

2 things turned this game.....

The game fell on the hands of the offense. Ragone was sacked often in the 1st half. One time he was inside the 20 yard line got hit,fumbled the ball leaving the Admirals an easy score. The inability in the 1st half of the offense killed them.

The 4th qtr defense kinda sucked, Berlin had the Admirals stopped on 2 different 3rd down plays only to have a penalty called. One was even questionable on hitting/roughing the QB.

Again, teams win games, teams lose games,but to blame one play / player is just stupid.

Bowser
06-11-2005, 05:51 PM
That's Pure grade A bullshit.......I expect your are being sarcastic, but if not read on.

The game fell on the hands of the offense. Ragone was sacked often in the 1st half. One time he was inside the 20 yard line got hit,fumbled the ball leaving the Admirals an easy score. The inability in the 1st half of the offense killed them.

The 4th qtr defense kinda sucked, Berlin had the Admirals stopped on 2 different 3rd down plays only to have a penalty called. One was even questionable on hitting/roughing the QB.

Again, teams win games, teams lose games,but to blame one play / player is just stupid.

24 minutes! I expected much better!

ROFL

ROYC75
06-11-2005, 05:52 PM
24 minutes! I expected much better!

ROFL

Sorry, had to clean up the mower after doing the yard, I promise to do better next time, OK.:D

Red Dawg
06-11-2005, 05:53 PM
CUT SCANLON A BREAK! When a team loses it's the TEAM losing! Not one player.

RICK, YOU BUTTER FINGERED ****! You lost the game.

teedubya
06-11-2005, 05:54 PM
Yeah, Rich Sucklan ****s it up for Der Fuhrer.

Deberg_1990
06-11-2005, 07:54 PM
If he had not allowed that interception he was about to make to bounce out of his hands and float in the hands of the tight end all soft like, Berlin would have won.

Rich Scanlon, Future CFL Superstar!!

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Rich Scanlon, Future CFL Superstar!!

Oh, you're good. Who would have thought this from you ......

That boy will never be CFL or Arena League. The kid will be on somebodys NFL roster this year. Let's hope the Chiefs can see this and keep him around for the next several years.

Simplex3
06-12-2005, 09:32 AM
The kid will be on somebodys NFL roster this year.
True. As rediculous as it may sound, teams have a hard time finding quality jock-sniffers. They're in high demand.

Rausch
06-12-2005, 09:53 AM
Yeah, Rich Sucklan ****s it up for Der Fuhrer.

Germany has no Fuhrer...

Bob Dole
06-12-2005, 10:05 AM
Are they going to repo Gophers MVP trophy?

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 10:19 AM
Are they going to repo Gophers MVP trophy?

Reason being that you ask ? :rolleyes:

headsnap
06-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Who the hell is Rich Scanlon???!?!?!???

stevieray
06-12-2005, 10:33 AM

He's Batman.

headsnap
06-12-2005, 10:34 AM
He's Batman.

Rich Scanlon is Gus Ferotte??!!?!? :eek:

stevieray
06-12-2005, 10:36 AM
Rich Scanlon is Gus Ferotte??!!?!? :eek:
only on M,W,F...the rest of the week he's Underdog.

Wile_E_Coyote
06-12-2005, 10:37 AM

the cover of Madden 2007

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 10:38 AM

Heh,nice, around here he is Underdog. Very few believe in him.

headsnap
06-12-2005, 10:38 AM

I say, I say... you might be correct!

Bob Dole
06-12-2005, 11:00 AM
I say, I say... you might be correct!

So he's Foghorn Leghorn?

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 11:12 AM
So he's Foghorn Leghorn?

I say, I say I knew there was something special about that boy.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 11:16 AM
Good God, this is pathetic.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 11:20 AM
Good God, this is pathetic.

Yep, I agree, a stupid thread.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 11:33 AM
Yep, I agree, a stupid thread.

Your posts are the worst part of it.

For someone who insists that everyone else should let it die, you sure are actively keeping it alive.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 11:49 AM
Your posts are the worst part of it.

For someone who insists that everyone else should let it die, you sure are actively keeping it alive.

Oh, let me guess here, the others are quietly praising him ? :rolleyes:

Sheesh, get a grip of yourself.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 11:50 AM
How is it they can poke a little fun and sarcastic remarks but I can't.

Yur such a hypocrite.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 11:53 AM
How is it they can poke a little fun and sarcastic remarks but I can't.

Yur such a hypocrite.

You just don't get it do you?

If you would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually they would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason they are doing it is because they enjoy watching you react exactly like you have in this thread.

Take your own advice and let it die. As for me being a hypocrite, you obviously have no idea what the word means.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Oh, let me guess here, the others are quietly praising him ? :rolleyes:

Sheesh, get a grip of yourself.

Why do you feel the need to defend him?

There's ONE post in this thread that was made in actual seriousness. Read it:

The joke used to be busting on Scanlon to get a rise out of a certain someone. Now that certain someone has BECOME the joke.

I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm trying to do you a favor. If you would just leave them to their devices, the Scanlon shit would die eventually. It would cease to be fun. As it is, people are now making threads about Scanlon for the sole purpose of baiting you and then laughing at you.

Dinny Bossa Nova
06-12-2005, 11:57 AM
If only there were some way to do rock-paper-scissors over the internet.

Maybe a best of three.

I think it would help this bash.

Dinny

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 12:08 PM
You just don't get it do you?

If you would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually they would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason they are doing it is because they enjoy watching you react exactly like you have in this thread.

Take your own advice and let it die. As for me being a hypocrite, you obviously have no idea what the word means.

Ph without a doubt, you are so correct. Grow up, this is the planet, people here will do this till the sun stops burning. For a month I ignored it, the jokes continued, I laughed and enjoyed the comedy.

But God forbid it's against htismaqe set of rules to join the fun. You and Titus are the only ones who act as though it's personal, why ? You say it's not, but you still complain. Like a cat and catnip, you can't resist it. If it bothers you ( which you clim it does not, but can't ignore it ) why read it, why respond.

BTW, here is a little help for you .....

Hypocrite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like to place yourself above others to show favor. You like to lay false claims to show favor to others.

You should look in the mirror sometimes and take a good look at yourself.

As for my self, I claim to be greater than no one and really try not to lead anyone to beleive it. To each his own, rather it be opinions or values.

But I like to have a little fun too..... enjoy it matter of fact. If this bugs you, the mirror is your best option for answers. :)

|Zach|
06-12-2005, 12:10 PM
The joke used to be busting on Scanlon to get a rise out of a certain someone. Now that certain someone has BECOME the joke.

I know you don't want to hear it, but I'm trying to do you a favor. If you would just leave them to their devices, the Scanlon shit would die eventually. It would cease to be fun. As it is, people are now making threads about Scanlon for the sole purpose of baiting you and then laughing at you.
It is funny because it is true folks.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 12:14 PM
Why do you feel the need to defend him?

There's ONE post in this thread that was made in actual seriousness. Read it:

I understand this, long before you ever caught on, why don't you think I
'm not having a little fun with this as well ?

So since there are 6-700 members and only myself, I should shut up for the sake of a few select posters ?

FWIW, his name is mentioned on multiple threads thatI never post on and will continue to posted on. It has turned into a runaway train.

He has already exceeded the expectations of probally 90% of the BB.

Ninjaman
06-12-2005, 12:19 PM
Did anyone watch him play ?

Grade ?

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Ph without a doubt, you are so correct. Grow up, this is the planet, people here will do this till the sun stops burning. For a month I ignored it, the jokes continued, I laughed and enjoyed the comedy.

But God forbid it's against htismaqe set of rules to join the fun. You and Titus are the only ones who act as though it's personal, why ? You say it's not, but you still complain. Like a cat and catnip, you can't resist it. If it bothers you ( which you clim it does not, but can't ignore it ) why read it, why respond.

BTW, here is a little help for you .....

Hypocrite

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
One who plays a part; especially, one who, for the purpose of winning approbation of favor, puts on a fair outside seeming; one who feigns to be other and better than he is; a false pretender to virtue or piety; one who simulates virtue or piety.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You like to place yourself above others to show favor. You like to lay false claims to show favor to others.

You should look in the mirror sometimes and take a good look at yourself.

As for my self, I claim to be greater than no one and really try not to lead anyone to beleive it. To each his own, rather it be opinions or values.

But I like to have a little fun too..... enjoy it matter of fact. If this bugs you, the mirror is your best option for answers. :)

Read you second paragraph again. At least you confirmed for me that I was 100% correct. "Like a cat to catnip" describes your behavior to a tee.

I figured you would have no problem looking up the definition of "hypocrite". Of course, I had no idea you'd struggle so badly with the "use it in a sentence" part. Do you even know what you said? I'm not acting like this to "gain favor" from anyone. I just want all of this to stop, I'm sick of hearing about Scanlon.

If that post of yours was "just joining into the fun" you're demented. Usually, when I'm having fun, I try to refrain from animosity, but I guess that's just me.

The reason I'm uniquely interested in this is because I'm sick of hearing about Rich Scanlon. Oh and thanks for throwing in your tired line about looking in the mirror again, Proctor. Just confirms again that "pompous" was the right word for you.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 12:33 PM
I understand this, long before you ever caught on, why don't you think I
'm not having a little fun with this as well ?

So since there are 6-700 members and only myself, I should shut up for the sake of a few select posters ?

FWIW, his name is mentioned on multiple threads thatI never post on and will continue to posted on. It has turned into a runaway train.

He has already exceeded the expectations of probally 90% of the BB.

Read that post again. A post that starts with "That's Pure grade A bullshit" is not made in FUN, no matter how hard you try to convince people otherwise.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Did anyone watch him play ?

Grade ?

B....... This will shock a few here , I seen some flaws ! :eek:

headsnap
06-12-2005, 12:50 PM
today my son was playing had a hotwheels school bus in his hand and my daughter threw a fit because she said she wanted the Bus. Because of the reaction he got out of my daughter he decided to take the bus to his nap.

I think there is a lesson in there..

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 12:57 PM
Oh my, you are a selective reader, only reading what you want to use towards your post or comments.

Your point is nullified. :)

BTW, why is not your comments good enough for the all members ?
Your comment was : If you would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually they would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason they are doing it is because they enjoy watching you react exactly like you have in this thread.

Why can't it read : If they would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually I would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason I am are doing it is because I enjoy watching you react exactly like they have in this thread or all the Scanlon threads.

2 way street....... or is it just one way because a few select see it this way ?

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 12:58 PM
today my son was playing had a hotwheels school bus in his hand and my daughter threw a fit because she said she wanted the Bus. Because of the reaction he got out of my daughter he decided to take the bus to his nap.

I think there is a lesson in there..

Uhmmm.... OH, NAP TIME EVERYBODY ! :D :) ROFL

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 01:05 PM
Oh my, you are a selective reader, only reading what you want to use towards your post or comments.

Your point is nullified. :)

How can my point be nullified when you still don't understand what it is?

There's nothing selective about it. You ENTIRE post (not just the part I "selectively" pasted) is made in SERIOUSNESS. And it was the ONLY serious post in the thread.

BTW, why is not your comments good enough for the all members ?
Your comment was : If you would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually they would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason they are doing it is because they enjoy watching you react exactly like you have in this thread.

Why can't it read : If they would just NOT RESPOND to this shit, eventually I would stop because it would cease to be fun. The only reason I am are doing it is because I enjoy watching you react exactly like they have in this thread or all the Scanlon threads.

2 way street....... or is it just one way because a few select see it this way ?

I see you're still clinging to the "it's not fair" mantra. You just don't get it. YOU started all of this. YOU did. Nobody else. You can continue to cry that everybody is picking on you, or you can sack up, admit that your comments about Scanlon, which were WAY over the top, are what started all of this, and just ignore it from here on out.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 01:23 PM
How can my point be nullified when you still don't understand what it is?

There's nothing selective about it. You ENTIRE post (not just the part I "selectively" pasted) is made in SERIOUSNESS. And it was the ONLY serious post in the thread.
The comment started out as I "expect " but if not. Yes, I was serious after the if he actually meant it. The thread starter comments were pure BS.It was a joke it's clear and plain to see. How did I do anything wrong, I covered the part when I said " expect ". So yes, nullified ......

I see you're still clinging to the "it's not fair" mantra. You just don't get it. YOU started all of this. YOU did. Nobody else. You can continue to cry that everybody is picking on you, or you can sack up, admit that your comments about Scanlon, which were WAY over the top, are what started all of this, and just ignore it from here on out.

This is a BB, people can say what they wish, unless it is not true or false info. Each person has that right to defend himself or the subjuect. Besides, my comments on what I saw in Scanlon has not changed matter of fact, his NFLE suscess has only strenghten my claim. According to DV and CP they are impressed with him. Are there any planteers now who have changed their opinion of Rich ? I can't answer that, but I wouldn't be susprised to see that there is.

Skip Towne
06-12-2005, 01:50 PM
I'm still having fun with the Scanlon thing and I think Roy is too. But I also see what Parker is saying, that Word Association thread is driving me crazy. Eight months of that shit.

htismaqe
06-12-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm just ready for ****ing TC. So all-world Rich Scanlon can take his place behind a pathetic Kawika Mitchell AGAIN.

ROYC75
06-12-2005, 08:04 PM
I'm just ready for ****ing TC. So all-world Rich Scanlon can take his place behind a pathetic Kawika Mitchell AGAIN.

That may very well happen, Mitchell is odds on favorite to be. BTW, When did Rich become All World ,I missed it, you been holding out info on him ? :D

Ultra Peanut
06-12-2005, 09:55 PM
Lois: What's going on down here?
Stewie: Oh, we're playing house.
Lois: That boy's all tied up.
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house.

unlurking
06-13-2005, 05:44 AM
I hate to take a side on this one, but I have to admit, it sure SEEMED like the Roys stopped talking about Scanlon completely for about a month, but the jokes never stopped. In that period, I think it seemed almost impossible not to open a a thread and find some reference to Scanlon from a few regulars, followed by quips from many others.

Personally I think the "ignore it and it will go away" tactic was tried, and did not work. On the Planet, things do not just "go away". I think the only way that happens is if Scanlon becomes a starter somewhere (maybe not with the Chiefs) and has a good showing.

StcChief
06-13-2005, 05:45 AM
What about the tip ball on last play. Why couldn't the receiver get it.???

keg in kc
06-13-2005, 06:05 AM
Oh damn, I slept and missed the world bowl.

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 07:04 AM
I hate to take a side on this one, but I have to admit, it sure SEEMED like the Roys stopped talking about Scanlon completely for about a month, but the jokes never stopped. In that period, I think it seemed almost impossible not to open a a thread and find some reference to Scanlon from a few regulars, followed by quips from many others.

Personally I think the "ignore it and it will go away" tactic was tried, and did not work. On the Planet, things do not just "go away". I think the only way that happens is if Scanlon becomes a starter somewhere (maybe not with the Chiefs) and has a good showing.

The Hugh Douglas thing went away. Of course, there are still references here or there, but for the most part, it's over. There are other examples as well.

The problem is that it sometimes might require more than a month. It's called patience. As opposed to acting like an indignant child.

Goapics1
06-13-2005, 07:07 AM

Someone watched the World Bowl? :hmmm:

Idahored
06-13-2005, 07:26 AM
Someone watched the World Bowl? :hmmm:

Yep, I Tivo'd it and then watched the whole thing. The Chief's had five players in the bowl and they were the most talked about group as a whole. Jonathan Smith, RB had a good game, scored one TD on a tough run.

John Booth, WR made some really tough catches and had over 100 yds recieving. In fact, he made a great catch on 3rd down for like 25 yards and the next play was Jonathan Smith's TD. On two back to back plays they made about 40 yards and the TD.

Scott Connot, SS played a pretty good game and had a real key stop on a 3rd and short. He is in on a lot tackles. Oh, he also had a great pass break up in the inzone that stopped a TD. It was a very nice play.

And of course the gopher...enough has been said about him....

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 08:05 AM
The Hugh Douglas thing went away. Of course, there are still references here or there, but for the most part, it's over. There are other examples as well.

The problem is that it sometimes might require more than a month. It's called patience. As opposed to acting like an indignant child.

Indignant child......... you give yourself too much credit at times. The only ones who have been complaining is yourself and a few select others. Maybe when you speak of being unworthy you can recall of your false claims ? :hmmm:

Does your own advise not work with yourself ?

Fact is, you don't want to see the name Scanlon unless it is the butt end of a joke.

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 09:18 AM
Indignant child......... you give yourself too much credit at times. The only ones who have been complaining is yourself and a few select others. Maybe when you speak of being unworthy you can recall of your false claims ? :hmmm:

Fact is, you don't want to see the name Scanlon unless it is the butt end of a joke.

Fact is, I don't want to see the name of Scanlon AT ALL.

As for the rest of it, I might as well put you on ignore. You're a first-class idiot, and there's no hope of you ever getting it.

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 09:24 AM
Someone should also remind you, AGAIN, that whining about false claims on your part is 100% unadultered BULLSHIT. You've known all along, and been told several more times, that your posts made during the 2004 preseason are either gone or not searchable, due to pruning of the database.

Goapics1
06-13-2005, 09:26 AM
pruning
Isn't that something you do to a tree?

keg in kc
06-13-2005, 10:32 AM
As for the rest of it, I might as well put you on ignore. You're a first-class idiot, and there's no hope of you ever getting it.I've found that to be a great plan.

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 10:48 AM
Someone should also remind you, AGAIN, that whining about false claims on your part is 100% unadultered BULLSHIT. You've known all along, and been told several more times, that your posts made during the 2004 preseason are either gone or not searchable, due to pruning of the database.

ROFL Oh gee, you should grow up. You upset because you can't find something that isn't there. Your false claims of me being a NFL talen scount went as far as your mouth, it 's a lie straight from you. For months you twisted everything I have ever said to your own prefrence.

You have proved it, you are upset, you are taking this personal. I back anything I have ever said but one thing I don't make a habit of is stretching the truth.

BTW, Ingnore button is for those who have a personal problem with somebody. Personally, I have never used it nor will I ever. If I have a problem with something or somebody, I keep it to my self and not respond to the comments or subject. I see you can't do this ..... again, another reason you are taking it personal when you claim you are not !

BTW, I see you are still complaining ....... :)

Try to have a good day, this is a BB, let it go, you'll feel better .

Skip Towne
06-13-2005, 10:53 AM
Lois: What's going on down here?
Stewie: Oh, we're playing house.
Lois: That boy's all tied up.
Stewie: Roman Polanski's house.
What does this have to do with Rich Scanlon?

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 10:54 AM
Something else Parker, this thread was a joke, I called the joke as it was and if not.

Why was it any reason for you to jump in if you don't want to see the name Scanlon or here it. It wasn't your thread. your post. Nope, you had to complain and whine about it.

FWIW, you will see the name Scanlon on the roster..... I hope this makes your day. Every day you see it, you can recall how much you whinned and cried about all of this.

Now, don't you have a anger controll class you need to go to and attend ?

Please have a good day ! :D

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 11:06 AM
Yep, I Tivo'd it and then watched the whole thing. The Chief's had five players in the bowl and they were the most talked about group as a whole. Jonathan Smith, RB had a good game, scored one TD on a tough run.

John Booth, WR made some really tough catches and had over 100 yds recieving. In fact, he made a great catch on 3rd down for like 25 yards and the next play was Jonathan Smith's TD. On two back to back plays they made about 40 yards and the TD.

Scott Connot, SS played a pretty good game and had a real key stop on a 3rd and short. He is in on a lot tackles. Oh, he also had a great pass break up in the inzone that stopped a TD. It was a very nice play.

And of course the gopher...enough has been said about him....

I thought that Booth make some very tough catches. Showing good ability to keep his eyes on the ball on deflected passes.

Connot played well, he has showed the ability to stand out in NFLE, can he do thet this year in TC ? Too bad we are so deep at safety, it's going to be tough for him to do.

Smith was a pleasant suprise, he showed toughness for his size. If the Chiefs keep 3 RB's and only use Robert Holcomb at FB and ST's, he will make the roster.

BTW, let's not mention the other name, it gets Parker rilled up ! STFU
STFU

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 11:37 AM
ROFL Oh gee, you should grow up. You upset because you can't find something that isn't there. Your false claims of me being a NFL talen scount went as far as your mouth, it 's a lie straight from you. For months you twisted everything I have ever said to your own prefrence.

So you're saying that the other people that have openly said they read your comments are either lying on my behalf or too stupid to know that I am lying? You still believe that all of this was made up to make you look bad? Tell you what, I'll grow up when you WISE UP.

BTW, Ingnore button is for those who have a personal problem with somebody. Personally, I have never used it nor will I ever. If I have a problem with something or somebody, I keep it to my self and not respond to the comments or subject. I see you can't do this ..... again, another reason you are taking it personal when you claim you are not !

I have only one other person I've ever put on ignore - Proctor. Welcome to that club.

BTW, I see you are still complaining ....... :)

Try to have a good day, this is a BB, let it go, you'll feel better .

I don't know where you got the impression I'm having a bad day or that I'm not feeling well. I'm fine, I feel great, I've got a smile on my face right now. I thoroughly enjoy this, otherwise I wouldn't continue.

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 11:39 AM
Something else Parker, this thread was a joke, I called the joke as it was and if not.

Why was it any reason for you to jump in if you don't want to see the name Scanlon or here it. It wasn't your thread. your post. Nope, you had to complain and whine about it.

FWIW, you will see the name Scanlon on the roster..... I hope this makes your day. Every day you see it, you can recall how much you whinned and cried about all of this.

Now, don't you have a anger controll class you need to go to and attend ?

Please have a good day ! :D

Yep, this thread was a joke. And in 24 minutes, you managed to exposes the fact that it was made to make fun of YOU rather than Rich Scanlon. You're friggin brilliant.

shakesthecat
06-13-2005, 11:46 AM
I must be a liar too.

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 12:04 PM
So you're saying that the other people that have openly said they read your comments are either lying on my behalf or too stupid to know that I am lying? You still believe that all of this was made up to make you look bad? Tell you what, I'll grow up when you WISE UP.

I have only one other person I've ever put on ignore - Proctor. Welcome to that club.

I don't know where you got the impression I'm having a bad day or that I'm not feeling well. I'm fine, I feel great, I've got a smile on my face right now. I thoroughly enjoy this, otherwise I wouldn't continue.

Why do you call me a NFL talent scout ? When you know that I am not , your comments are pointless, but yet you still use them.

Wise up.... :hmmm: I'm good, thank you.

Bad day ...... anytime you see the name Scanlon, it sends butterflies inside you cause all you do is complain.... Why ?

You are upset because what you want to beleive is not what I have said. You want to use the search funtion to find something, you can't find. I wish it was fixed, then it would prove what a fraud you are to your claims.

I wish Kyle, Phil or anybody could fix it . I want the truth to come out . If in the fact that I have said I was an NFL Talent Scout I will publicly make the announcement to the BB and and anywhere you choose to have it mentioned that I was wrong and that I made that claim.

Can you do the same Mr Porker, I mean Parker ? :p

Ignore......... Ha Ha ....what a wussy !

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 12:07 PM

Claims, comments...... catch all answers. Put them on the line, time to put this babified BS witch hunt to a rest.

go bo
06-13-2005, 12:09 PM
I'm just ready for ****ing TC. So all-world Rich Scanlon can take his place behind a pathetic Kawika Mitchell AGAIN.eh, don't forget the boom man...

go bo
06-13-2005, 12:12 PM

Fact is, you don't want to see the name Scanlon unless it is the butt end of a joke.a few select others?

where do i apply for membership in that club?

(i've always wanted to be a "select other" :D )

Biohazard
06-13-2005, 12:14 PM
I think that someone needs a hug!

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 12:14 PM
Why do you call me a NFL talent scout ? When you know that I am not , your comments are pointless, but yet you still use them.

So you're saying you unequivocally did not say that you "saw things" in Scanlon during preseason that showed you he was an NFL MLB? Are you saying that you did not say that you "saw things" that the coaching staff COULD NOT see? I, as well as MANY others, read those comments. I, as well as many others, laughed at you and referred to you as an "NFL talent scout" because of the ludicrous nature of your comments. I know full well you're not a REAL NFL talent scout. It's called sarcasm. Maybe you should consult the Websters online dictionary again.

Bad day ...... anytime you see the name Scanlon, it sends butterflies inside you cause all you do is complain.... Why ?

Because I'm sick of seeing your bullshit. Again, this thread was a complete JOKE, meant to do nothing other than perhaps push your buttons. Your response was NOT "playing along". Try again.

You are upset because what you want to beleive is not what I have said. You want to use the search funtion to find something, you can't find. I wish it was fixed, then it would prove what a fraud you are to your claims.

I wish Kyle, Phil or anybody could fix it . I want the truth to come out . If in the fact that I have said I was an NFL Talent Scout I will publicly make the announcement to the BB and and anywhere you choose to have it mentioned that I was wrong and that I made that claim.

Again, I care not if you call me a liar. I can handle it, especially coming from you. But you're also calling MANY other people liars. Are you prepared to do that, just because you don't want to admit you are talking out of your ass?

Can you do the same Mr Porker, I mean Parker ? :p

Ignore......... Ha Ha ....what a wussy !

Porker? How original. Quite "twelvish". Now I just need to figure out if twelve is your emotional age or your IQ.

And no, I obviously haven't put you on ignore yet. This is way too much fun.

go bo
06-13-2005, 12:18 PM
So you're saying you unequivocally did not say that you "saw things" in Scanlon during preseason that showed you he was an NFL MLB? Are you saying that you did not say that you "saw things" that the coaching staff COULD NOT see? I, as well as MANY others, read those comments. I, as well as many others, laughed at you and referred to you as an "NFL talent scout" because of the ludicrous nature of your comments. I know full well you're not a REAL NFL talent scout. It's called sarcasm. Maybe you should consult the Websters online dictionary again.

Because I'm sick of seeing your bullshit. Again, this thread was a complete JOKE, meant to do nothing other than perhaps push your buttons. Your response was NOT "playing along". Try again.

Again, I care not if you call me a liar. I can handle it, especially coming from you. But you're also calling MANY other people liars. Are you prepared to do that, just because you don't want to admit you are talking out of your ass?

Porker? How original. Quite "twelvish". Now I just need to figure out if twelve is your emotional age or your IQ.

And no, I obviously haven't put you on ignore yet. This is way too much fun.porker, huh?

are you fat or something? :shrug:

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 12:20 PM
porker, huh?

are you fat or something? :shrug:

Why as a matter of fact, I am! Of course, the only person that's ever told me that to my face is my 3-year-old. :hmmm:

go bo
06-13-2005, 12:29 PM
Why as a matter of fact, I am! Of course, the only person that's ever told me that to my face is my 3-year-old. :hmmm:well, don't feel all alone then...

and, btw, enjoy that little girl...

as tired as it to say, it's still true that they grow up before you know it...

seems like yesterday that my kids were all rug rats...

now my youngest will be 25 next month... :(

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 12:46 PM
Is it OK if I use blue to respond ?

Oh so cool, you came up with possible quotes that are twisted. I did say I saw things in Scanlon that I had yet to see in Mitchell. I did mentioned that I questioned the motives of the coaching staff from what I have seen in Scanlon. I did mentioned that IMHO Rich never got an equal chance in TC and preseason games due to DV's love afair with Mitchell. Talent Scout, sarcasium, yes, I knew all along........you used it to try to twist my comments, it didn't work.

Because I'm sick of seeing your bullshit. Again, this thread was a complete JOKE, meant to do nothing other than perhaps push your buttons. Your response was NOT "playing along". Try again.[

A joke I covered at first. But in the event he was serious, I mentioned the real reasons that everybody with any football knowlewdge would know. If all of this Scanlon comments and post bother you so much, why did you complain about the post. Why comment if Scanlon bothers you to much ? Ref: What a cat is to catnip, Parker is to Scanlon .You can't stay away , can ya .

Interesting, is that not what you call me when I tell you what I see. If you see something other than I , it's a difference in opinons, but with you you want to "try" to prove me wrong ? I haven't called anybody else except maybe Titus for making comments that are not true. Speaking of talking out of the ass, hows the cheeks, you need something for those hemerroids ?

It was yours, I had to stoop to your level for you to understand , It worked too .

And no, I obviously haven't put you on ignore yet. This is way too much fun.

Ya know, somehow your comments are rather funny, one minute you appear upset and the next you contradict it . Yep, it's fun for sure, Who said the off season wasn't any fun.

:)

go bo
06-13-2005, 12:49 PM
yes, blue is my favorite color...

htismaqe
06-13-2005, 01:06 PM
The blue is MUCH better than the read. I still wish you wouldn't post your responses inline. They're hard to read.

Lzen
06-13-2005, 01:53 PM
The blue is MUCH better than the read. I still wish you wouldn't post your responses inline. They're hard to read.

Kansas Jayhawks
:KU:

ROYC75
06-13-2005, 02:05 PM
Kansas Jayhawks
:KU:

Nice.........but that's alot of work to do. Have some rep for the work involved !