PDA

View Full Version : In Case You Missed It, The Royals are...

AirForceChief
06-12-2005, 08:16 AM
...no longer sporting the worst record in baseball thanks to a seven game losing streak by Tampa Bay. The Royals also brought in yet another young, strong armed pitcher who spent all of ten weeks in the farm system. Howell grabbed his first win in a ninty pitch effort last night.

Carrasco takes the mound again today. He's strung together the best starting efforts of anybody on the team (although, rightfully so, many would point out this isn't all that tough given the inconsistancy on the staff).

This team has definitely re-sparked my interest during the early dog days of summer. That's saying something given how they turned my heart to tapioca in April and May... :clap:

Hammock Parties
06-12-2005, 08:17 AM
You just needed a former Ranger managing you.

AirForceChief
06-12-2005, 08:24 AM

The way your team is playing, there will be yet another former Ranger manager available soon.

Hammock Parties
06-12-2005, 08:26 AM
The way your team is playing, there will be yet another former Ranger manager available soon.

I wouldn't be talking any shit. We're 6-1 against you this year.

AirForceChief
06-12-2005, 08:28 AM

Has he been fired yet? How's the last seven games taste?

Hammock Parties
06-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Has he been fired yet? How's the last seven games taste?

Shit happens. It's a long year.

Even so, I'd love to know WTF happened.

AirForceChief
06-12-2005, 08:32 AM
Shit happens. It's a long year.

Even so, I'd love to know WTF happened.

Your right...only two and a half games back of the Angels...at least you can still see the post season from there. But if this slide continues I can see the front office punching somebody's ticket.

WilliamTheIrish
06-12-2005, 09:49 AM

He's more of a former Cleveland Indian.... to me.

WilliamTheIrish
06-12-2005, 09:51 AM

I'll talk shiot on the Rangers all day. How's David Clyde? Where's Odibe (young again) McDowell?

Where's Lenny Randle when you need to kick a managers ass? I think it was Frank Luchessi.