PDA

View Full Version : College BB. Arizona State vs Cal State Fullerton...

Coogs
06-12-2005, 08:06 PM
heck of a game going. Bottom of the 9th. CSF just homered leading off the 9th to make it 9-8 ASU.

ASU rallied from being down 7-2 to lead 9-7.

Winner goes to Omaha.

ASU also got hosed in game 1 by some very questionable calls, including a balk to walk in the winning run.

1 out now, as I type slow.

Coogs
06-12-2005, 08:08 PM
Game over. ASU 9-8.

Great game. :toast:

alanm
06-12-2005, 08:19 PM
Game over. ASU 9-8.

Great game. :toast:
ASU will play Nebraska next Friday and they will run into the buzz saw named Joba Chamberlain who struck out 13 Hurricanes the other day. Nebraska is on fire at the right time headed into Omaha. Plus they will have the home crowd.

Coogs
06-12-2005, 08:21 PM
ASU will play Nebraska next Friday and they will run into the buzz saw named Joba Chamberlain who struck out 13 Hurricanes the other day. Nebraska is on fire at the right time headed into Omaha. Plus they will have the home crowd.

I saw the Huskers games. (Rainy damn weekend.) They were pretty impressive. Should be a heck of a CWS.

alanm
06-12-2005, 08:36 PM
I saw the Huskers games. (Rainy damn weekend.) They were pretty impressive. Should be a heck of a CWS.
I'm calling in some markers for next weekend so I hope to be headed home to Omaha this Thursday. It's been raining across the state this whole weekend but the forcast looks good for the upcoming week. I hope to be camped out at Rosenblatt Stadium waiting in line to get in to see the game Friday. Pitching will win this series and Nebraska has 4 legit Friday starters on their rosters. And a bullpen that is unreal. The staff as a whole has a ERA of 2.26. Which will probably lead the nation after this weekend. And pitching usually ends up winning the CWS.