View Full Version : Batman Begins

keg in kc
06-15-2005, 12:00 PM
Just saw it. Awesome f'n movie. I'm already ready to see it again.

BigRedChief
06-15-2005, 12:08 PM
The popcorn pimp or whoever does movies on the DA show says its the best comic book to movie ever. Beats out Spiderman, Batman movies everything.

keg in kc
06-15-2005, 12:14 PM
The popcorn pimp or whoever does movies on the DA show says its the best comic book to movie ever. Beats out Spiderman, Batman movies everything.Yeah, I heard that. He also said Blade was the best comic movie ever, which I thought was a joke.

Anyway, easily the best Batman film. I'll need to see it again before I can compare it to the Spider-Man flicks, but I'd say it's better than either of them, too (I like the 2nd better than the 1st). Best movie I've seen in a while, actually, probably since the Lord of the Rings films. First movie I haven't walked out at least a little disappointed. Really delivered.

I've seen a few negative reviews (mainly Devin on CHUD) that I had in mind during the film. After seeing it, the reviews didn't stand up. I thought the film was great.

Saulbadguy
06-15-2005, 03:15 PM
Can't wait to see it.

kc rush
06-15-2005, 03:34 PM
The popcorn pimp or whoever does movies on the DA show says its the best comic book to movie ever. Beats out Spiderman, Batman movies everything.

That guy is an idiot. He claims that the Matrix Trilogy is the greatest franchise of ALL TIME. He was mad because the third one (I think) wasn't nominated for best picture.

Whenever you see an ad for an obviously shitty movie and the announcer claims "Critics love..." you can be sure to see his and one other persons name on there. The studios must love sending him on press junkets because you are sure to get a positive review.