PDA

View Full Version : Rep to the Planet Artist

CosmicPal
06-16-2005, 02:58 PM
Who can make me a logo of a kewl dog in shades.

Brando
06-16-2005, 03:00 PM
Who can make me a logo of a kewl dog in shades.
You mean for your company? My brother certainly can but he'll charge for it. I can get you in touch with him if you're interested.
Here's a link to his site. Specializes in dog paintings but has done some logo work in the past.
www.patrickarena.com

Hammock Parties
06-16-2005, 03:01 PM
Just google image search.

CosmicPal
06-16-2005, 03:04 PM
You mean for your company? My brother certainly can but he'll charge for it. I can get you in touch with him if you're interested.
Here's a link to his site. Specializes in dog paintings but has done some logo work in the past.
www.patrickarena.com

Thanks. I'll definately keep him in mind. It's just for a menu and a business card I'd like to print out today, and I'm trying to keep the expenditures down as much as possible. When we get off the ground with this thing, then I'll be looking for some serious work.

Brando
06-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Thanks. I'll definately keep him in mind. It's just for a menu and a business card I'd like to print out today, and I'm trying to keep the expenditures down as much as possible. When we get off the ground with this thing, then I'll be looking for some serious work.
Aiight..he bills $50 an hour figure 2-3 hours for development. He's done some great stuff. Keep him in mind when you get up and running.

CosmicPal
06-16-2005, 03:10 PM
Aiight..he bills $50 an hour figure 2-3 hours for development. He's done some great stuff. Keep him in mind when you get up and running.

Kewl....I've bookmarked his site. I've got this marketing ploy that we hope to generate quite a few sales over the weekend. Hopefully, it all works out and I can make a considerable profit on it, if not at least get the name out there.

tyton75
06-16-2005, 03:26 PM
you can pay me my $$ now

1adam1238
06-16-2005, 03:31 PM
Now that is funny!!!!!