PDA

View Full Version : cheeseburger in lenexa

Demonpenz
06-16-2005, 10:39 PM
Ususally i try to eat well even skip lunches to walk out side during work, but **** it i have some cheeseburgers and a 12 pack with all the fixings. Crank up the music ****ers

Taco John
06-16-2005, 11:54 PM
Cheeseburger in lenexa (lenexa)
Medium rare with mustard ’be nice (lenexa)
Heaven on earth with an onion slice (lenexa)
I’m just a cheeseburger in lenexa

Demonpenz
06-17-2005, 12:07 AM
It isn't working.

asshole :) i will show off the guns next time

Demonpenz
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
yep i was going to show the pic of me with my guns hanging out but i won't

Demonpenz
06-17-2005, 12:49 AM
Nobody wanted to see a pic of you with your gut hanging out anyway.

Oh wait... that isn't what you typed. Nevermind.

got me, and cool deck too

Taco John
06-17-2005, 02:25 AM
wut the fuk are u doing in lenexa anyway?

Eating cheesburgers and drinking beers... ;)

Rain Man
06-17-2005, 08:43 AM
I'm excited because it's French Friday, the only day of the week when I get to have french fries.

BigRedChief
06-17-2005, 08:47 AM
I went to Jimmy Buffet's Cheesbuger in Pardise restauraunt out by the racetrack last weekend. The burger was frigging awsome.

KC Kings
06-17-2005, 08:54 AM
I went to Jimmy Buffet's Cheesbuger in Pardise restauraunt out by the racetrack last weekend. The burger was frigging awsome.

I got the basic cheapo burger, because I hate paying $9 for something I could get at Hardee's for $4, and I agree that it was frigging awesome. There fries have have some kind of secret seasoning on them and they are awesome, the sweet potato fries that came with my wife's Cuban sandwhich were awesome, and my kids chicken strips were the best frigging chicken strips I ever had in my entire life.

They had a good guitar player/singer, and balloon lady that made awesome balloon things for the kids, (my daughter got a mermaid that took at least 8 balloons, included boobies and bikini), and we had a hot waitress to top it off.

I am pretty tight with the wallet, and prefer Taco Bell to ElMaguy and CiCi's to pizza Hut due to price alone, and I very rarely like these "atmosphere" restaraunts like Red Robin, Rain Forest, etc... where you pay a lot of money for decent to crappy food.

Cheeseburger in Paradise is great food, not to expensive, and a great atmosphere. I get half wood just thinking about it.

And no, I don't work there.

Dave Lane
06-17-2005, 09:12 AM
I'm excited because it's French Friday, the only day of the week when I get to have french fries.

Go away Dungver homer and Elway foot lackey your days of freedom fries are over!

Dave

Baby Lee
06-17-2005, 09:27 AM
And Fraunch Dressing. . . and to drink . . . Peru!!!