PDA

View Full Version : PETA arrested for abuse

MOhillbilly
06-17-2005, 06:59 AM
yeah.....i cant wait till these fools get there tax excemption revoked and the leaders go to prison for domestic terrorism.

AHOSKIE, N.C. - Two employees of People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals have been charged with animal cruelty after dumping dead dogs and cats in a shopping center garbage bin, police said.

Investigators staked out the bin after discovering that dead animals had been dumped there every Wednesday for the past four weeks, Ahoskie police said in a prepared statement Thursday.
PETA has scheduled a news conference for Friday in Norfolk, Va., where the group is based.
Police found 18 dead animals in the bin and 13 more in a van registered to PETA. The animals were from animal shelters in Northampton and Bertie counties, police said.
The two were picking up animals to be brought back to PETA headquarters for euthanization, PETA president Ingrid Newkirk said Thursday. Neither police nor PETA offered any theory on why the animals might have been dumped.
Police charged Andrew Benjamin Cook, 24, of Virginia Beach, Va., and Adria Joy Hinkle, 27, of Norfolk, Va., each with 31 felony counts of animal cruelty and eight misdemeanor counts of illegal disposal of dead animals. They were released on bond and an initial court date was set for Friday.
Hinkle has been suspended, but Cook continues to work PETA, Newkirk said.
Newkirk said she doubted Hinkle had ever been cruel to an animal and said if the animals were placed in the bin, "We will be appalled."

Goapics1
06-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Fuggers. I hope they get there ass busted.

Skip Towne
06-17-2005, 07:04 AM
I'm going to hunt those fuggers down and stab them.

Duck Dog
06-17-2005, 07:09 AM
The phonies are being exposed. Hopefully the airhead liberals around the world will think twice about giving them anymore money. We have an active PETA chapter not far from here. They protest Hormel from time to time.

Its fun to throw raw meat at 'em.

Braincase
06-17-2005, 07:23 AM
Maybe they ought to go to the Humane Society for lessons.

Or make them clean up after deer-through-the-windshield accidents for 10 years or so.

MOhillbilly
06-17-2005, 08:10 AM
Maybe they ought to go to the Humane Society for lessons.

why so they can really learn to not give a shit?

chagrin
06-17-2005, 08:18 AM
Did anyone see the Penn and Teller's Bullshit episode on these freaks?

Turns out the pres lady takes a bunch of medication that was the result of Animal testing...hilarious!

Rain Man
06-17-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm going to hunt those fuggers down and stab them.

Yeah, but you say that about everybody.

chagrin
06-17-2005, 08:55 AM
Funny, I see no mention of this on their web site. One would think that such a righteous and devoted clan of people would want to stand up for themselves on their web site...hmmm

KC Kings
06-17-2005, 09:09 AM
My wife is from VA Beach and I live in Norfolk for 4 years. These guys are freaks of nature. My wife took some kids she was baby sitting to Mc Donalds and PETA was there handing out Ronald McDonald action figures with jagged looking teeth and blood all over his mouth and front.

I was lucky enough to be able to Particpate in several FM99 Annual PETA Fishing tournaments. They aren't too bright, and came out dressed up as giant vegetables and starting throwing rotting veggies at all the boats. We had plenty of squid bait and cut off many fish heads from our catch and threw them back it the screaming veggies. Then I had a 6 pack and went home and humped the wife.

Nothing makes you feel more like a man than fighting vegetarian nazi's, drinking beer, and humping your old lady. IT was a good day.

Goapics1
06-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Nothing makes you feel more like a man than fighting vegetarian nazi's, drinking beer, and humping your old lady. IT was a good day.

and plus you went fishing on the same day. :thumb:

MOhillbilly
06-17-2005, 09:13 AM
ROFL

BIG_DADDY
06-17-2005, 09:51 AM
My wife is from VA Beach and I live in Norfolk for 4 years. These guys are freaks of nature. My wife took some kids she was baby sitting to Mc Donalds and PETA was there handing out Ronald McDonald action figures with jagged looking teeth and blood all over his mouth and front.

I was lucky enough to be able to Particpate in several FM99 Annual PETA Fishing tournaments. They aren't too bright, and came out dressed up as giant vegetables and starting throwing rotting veggies at all the boats. We had plenty of squid bait and cut off many fish heads from our catch and threw them back it the screaming veggies. Then I had a 6 pack and went home and humped the wife.

Nice, I think we should euthanize these POS.