PDA

View Full Version : Quote of the day:

KC Kings
06-17-2005, 04:12 PM
I was listening to the last hour of Jim Rome today, and he was making fun of Michael Jackson talking about his ordeals and comparing himself to Martin Luther King and and Nelson Mandala.

He starts up telling the story, says what's up with that a couple of times, then says...
"When I think about Wacko Jacko, I think of a freak. When I think about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela, I think about two of the most influential Americans in the last 50 years."

keg in kc
06-17-2005, 04:13 PM
I was listening to the last hour of Jim Rome todayI stopped reading right there.

KC Dan
06-17-2005, 04:14 PM
I was listening to the last hour of Jim Rome today, and he was making fun of Michael Jackson talking about his ordeals and comparing himself to Martin Luther King and and Nelson Mandala.

He starts up telling the story, says what's up with that a couple of times, then says...
"When I think about Wacko Jacko, I think of a freak. When I think about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela, I think about two of the most influential Americans in the last 50 years."What? No clone references? Another reason to not like that idiot Rome. Now, Mandela's an American....

Skip Towne
06-17-2005, 06:28 PM
I like Rome. He's funny.

Marco Polo
06-17-2005, 07:47 PM
Rome's an idiot.

go bo
06-17-2005, 07:49 PM
nelson mandela, huh?

well, he really was a great american, wasn't he?

although he did spend a lot of time vacationing in south africa, now that i think about it...

Hammock Parties
06-17-2005, 07:53 PM

"When I think about Wacko Jacko, I think of a freak. When I think about Martin Luther King and Nelson Mandela, I think about two of the most influential Americans in the last 50 years."

Hahahaha. What a dumbass.

whoman69
06-17-2005, 08:04 PM
Despite the fact that Rome is an idiot, Jackson has no business comparing himself to Mandela and King. For one thing, they're both black and Michael Jackson hasn't been black in a long time.