PDA

View Full Version : Which websites and message board communities became extinct...

teedubya
06-18-2005, 05:05 PM
and you are totally sad about it.

There was this website called www.wbs.net and it was the dopest chat room in all the land. They had several rooms with people from all over the world... and with each post you could put a 500x500 image to go with your post.

too be continued in second post...

teedubya
06-18-2005, 05:11 PM
Anyway... wbs.net was funny shit.

I was in a chatroom with one of my college buddies... ganging up on this dude who had this huge rediculous picture up... we were in KU's computer library, by Robinson... anyway, we started owning him using Austin Powers Lexicon and verbage. Next thing you know this person called "drkangl" joined in, and that person was hilarious. Turns out, its two friends typing in the same room together...

next, my friend and I, started our own private chatroom with these two girls... and immediately get their phone numbers... turns out they are strippers from Austin Texas. Tiffany and Summer. This was July 1997... in Sept 1997, I was going to Dallas, TX for training for sales for GTE Yellow Pages.

So, knowing this... I kinda play it smooth. Have internet and phone conversations with Tiffany until Sept. Lots of phone sex... madness.

Anyway, Her and Summer stop being friends over some stripper issue, in which Tiffany stops being a stripper... and a couple weeks before she is to come to Dallad, she lets me know that she was a bit scared to come to Dallas to meet me alone. Well, her friend, Stephanie talks her into going, because I was hot. [i was obviously unmarried and thus in the best shape of my life.] Well, Tiffanny agrees to come meet me as long as her friend Stephanie can come along.

Brain starts thinking 2 weeks in advance, that the very real possibility of a threesome, perhaps my only opportunity, may indeed happen in Dallas TX.

I started consulting friends about how I could possibily convert the threesome. Hrmmm... don't really know... but Im gonna bring some scented massage oil and jasmine bubble bath, just in case.

Get in Dallas the first Sunday of September, 1997. Have 2 weeks of training... so they are coming up the Friday evening after my training and stay in my hotel room with me. Well turns out Stephanie is kind of a bitch. She immediately wanted to go out... Lets get ready to go...

Im like "Look, Tiffany and I have been wanting to hang out for awhile, if you want to go drive around, perhaps you want to go take a bubble bath. That tub in there is huge, and there is some scented bubble bath in there, also... probably be relaxing after that drive from Austin, plus it will give us some time to hang out and enjoy each others company."

Next thing you know... she is observing down under, up close and personal... i return the favor... turns out she is a screamer/loud moaner... Girl taking bubblebath hears this, and realizes that Ali Chi3fs is for real wicked. After about 20-30 minutes she gets out of the bathroom, wearing only a robe.... I ask her if after that bath, if she would like a nice massage. She says yes, and lays on the bed and disrobes wearing nothing... I look at Tiffany and she smiles and acknowledges the situation, and gives the go ahead...

Good times ensue. They never did really get on each other... but they would take turns with me simultaneously... Its like I was the entire focus the entire weekend. It was my personal weekend harem escapade.

Damn, I miss www.wbs.net, it got bought out by www.go.com and it became extinct.

Those were the good ol' days. Sorry about the threesome story, I just really miss that site. What sites do you miss?

unlurking
06-18-2005, 07:51 PM
penthouseletters.com?

:D

Beatlemanu
06-18-2005, 09:30 PM
If you wanna catch up, there are people on there looking for old members, I just signed up...how sad is that?

T-post Tom
06-19-2005, 01:23 AM
and you are totally sad about it.

There was this website called www.wbs.net and it was the dopest chat room in all the land. They had several rooms with people from all over the world... and with each post you could put a 500x500 image to go with your post.

too be continued in second post...

Didn't the "wbs" stand for "wistful bull-sh!t?" So you got any band camp stories? :)

Taco John
06-19-2005, 02:40 AM
I was in a chatroom with one of my college buddies... ganging up on this dude who had this huge rediculous picture up... we were in KU's computer library, by Robinson... anyway, we started owning him using Austin Powers Lexicon and verbage.

That's about as far as I could get without feeling like a loser by association...

Phobia
06-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Good times ensue. They never did really get on each other... but they would take turns with me simultaneously... Its like I was the entire focus the entire weekend. It was my personal weekend harem escapade.

Cool. I just jerked onto the floor thinking about your sisters in law showering.

Skip Towne
06-19-2005, 10:03 AM
Tiffany and Summer. Hahahahahahaha. Great story, Ali.

teedubya
06-19-2005, 10:51 AM
Tiffany and Summer. Hahahahahahaha. Great story, Ali.

your welcome. These were their stripper stage names. Tiffany's real name is Kimberly... never found out what Summer's real name was... but Stephanies name was Stephanie. What is awesome is I have video and I had both of them write in my journal when it was done, because I knew it would sound like a bullshit story...

I think I may go into more details pertaining to this, and submit it to www.literotica.com It was a Fri-Sat-Sun Threesome... a threeday threesome. It was great.

Kimberly was about a 7 and her friend Stephanie was about 6.5 or so... not superhotties, but 7+6.5 = 13.5 better than a ten. heh.

When my wife isnt home, Ill scan a picture and post it.

Over-Head
06-19-2005, 10:57 AM
your welcome. These were their stripper stage names. Tiffany's real name is Kimberly... never found out what Summer's real name was... but Stephanies name was Stephanie. What is awesome is I have video and I had both of them write in my journal when it was done, because I knew it would sound like a bullshit story...

I think I may go into more details pertaining to this, and submit it to www.literotica.com It was a Fri-Sat-Sun Threesome... a threeday threesome. It was great.

Kimberly was about a 7 and her friend Stephanie was about 6.5 or so... not superhotties, but 7+6.5 = 13.5 better than a ten. heh.

When my wife isnt home, Ill scan a picture and post it.
You da man! ROFL :clap:

teedubya
06-19-2005, 11:12 AM
Stephanie is on left, had HUGE really nice boobs, and body was pretty solid... her face wasnt wonderful, though.

Kimberly was pretty hot... 7 may be underestimating. She is on right.

teedubya
06-19-2005, 11:13 AM
Kimberly Verification.

heh.

teedubya
06-19-2005, 11:14 AM
And Stephanie Verification...

heh...

teedubya
06-19-2005, 11:17 AM
Moral of the story, ladies and gentlemen... if you have a threesome, get verification, because your friends will inherently call bullshit...

Heh... I distinctly remember saying to myself... damn, I HAVE to get them to write something in my journal or else people at CHiefsplanet in 8 years wont believe me at all.

What is also great, is that the Chiefs were playing Oakland in an evening game that weekend... and I was scoring a touchdown the same time that Marcus Allen did.

Eleazar
06-19-2005, 11:25 AM
Alright KCChiefsman, what have you done with Ali. And which one of them is your girl robot?

teedubya
06-20-2005, 06:29 AM
I guess I should have named this thread, "who has had a three-day threesome?"

Mile High Mania
06-20-2005, 06:42 AM
Did you save the scent from your finger as well? This whole thread is just odd, something I expect we'll see from GoChiefs if and when he gets the cash to pay for sex.

Bwana
06-20-2005, 07:45 AM
NFL.com had a chat board that was decent before it went T.U. I know Dartgod posted there as well. You talk about a smack fest.

Baby Lee
06-20-2005, 09:18 AM
I never f&cked a 10, but one night I f&cked 5 2s. And I think that should count for something. ROFL