PDA

View Full Version : Filet in a red wine and mushroom sauce, topped with capers and Scanlon ~ $24.95

Bootlegged
06-20-2005, 01:37 PM
Served with a side of garlic mashed potatoes and asparagus.

ChiTown
06-20-2005, 01:42 PM
mmmmmmmmmmm, Scanlons :homer:

Eleazar
06-20-2005, 01:43 PM
Bah, everyone knows that a red wine would piss all over that dish. A nice sauvignon blanc would be much more appropriate.

chagrin
06-20-2005, 01:49 PM
New, with sparkling drops of Yeltsin!

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 01:53 PM
Oh yeah......Last night, I had Fresh Pork Chops, soaked in a raspberry dressing with garlic chips, sliced potatoes cooked on the grill in foil, with liberal portions of butter, fresh pieces of thick smoked bacon, a splash of 57 sauce and s&p.....Fresh picked asparagus, cooked on the grill in foil in butter and beer.

This morning, like Rich Scanlon legend, was able to hold a 3 note fart, for 4 bars.

Bootlegged
06-20-2005, 02:07 PM
Oh yeah......Last night, I had Fresh Pork Chops, soaked in a raspberry dressing with garlic chips, sliced potatoes cooked on the grill in foil, with liberal portions of butter, fresh pieces of thick smoked bacon, a splash of 57 sauce and s&p.....Fresh picked asparagus, cooked on the grill in foil in butter and beer.

This morning, like Rich Scanlon legend, was able to hold a 3 note fart, for 4 bars.

Oh yeah, I had a #2 from Wendy's. My colon fell out this morning.

Eleazar
06-20-2005, 02:08 PM

That's nothing. Rich can fart the star spangled banner with perfect intonation after living on beetles and rainwater for two weeks.

Goapics1
06-20-2005, 02:09 PM
Oh yeah, I had a #2 from Wendy's. My colon fell out this morning.
I feel your pain. I had Taco Bell on Friday and I did not think I was gonna get off the shitter Saturday.

LTownChief
06-20-2005, 02:11 PM
On Saturday night I grilled a couple of 25 oz T-Bones baby! they were $15.00 a piece at my local Hyvee and worth every penny! yummm
and I marinated them with absolutely NOTHING!!!

Skip Towne
06-20-2005, 02:18 PM

TMI

Iowanian
06-20-2005, 02:38 PM
TMI

Thats just something people with worn out separators say.