View Full Version : 4000th Post!

Over-Head
06-21-2005, 07:02 PM
First and formost, 4321
That's for wasting so much of my damn time for the past 5 years.

Ok, since none of you gave a rat’s ass about my most of my post’s.

How about a little rep for a poor (brain dead) Ra!ders fan, who must be completely f*cked up by admitting that he has just made his 4000th post on a Kansas City Chiefs message board. :banghead:

Help a brother out will ya? :deevee:

My oh my where has the time gone?
I remember my first time here.
Got chased out, self inflected mind you, but what the hell. I just take it where it comes from these days.

But eventually I got to know you bunch, and got treated, well. Ah, well like shit I guess, but that’s ok.

Every now and then I get even. Ain’t very friggen often mind ya, but I have had a few good moments. Ho ever brief they may be. :D

Let the insults begin!
:cuss:

Mr. Kotter
06-21-2005, 07:03 PM
Pretty impressive for a Fader fan....congrats.

Hell, you can even put together a couple of coherent sentences now that you've spent so much time here....heh.

Skip Towne
06-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Postwhore.

Over-Head
06-21-2005, 07:06 PM

Hell, you can even put together a couple of coherent sentences now that you've spent so much time here....heh.
Hell no! :shake:
I just finally learned how to use Microsoft Word.
Problem is the better half wants to upgrade to word perfect :(

milkman

Can you point me to those, please? :p

Rain Man
Overhead is the exception that proves the rule when it comes to the linkage between Raid ers fans and illiteracy.

Over-Head
06-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Postwhore.
Learned from the best :wayne:

Over-Head
06-21-2005, 07:10 PM
Overhead is the exception that proves the rule when it comes to the linkage between Raid ers fans and illiteracy.
As sad as it sounds, that’s one of the nicest things ever said to me in here in 5 years. :p

go bo
06-21-2005, 07:45 PM
congratulations, mate... :toast: :toast: :toast:

chiefs4me
06-21-2005, 08:44 PM
well you know I luvs you ......PBJ

go bo
06-21-2005, 09:09 PM
well you know I luvs you ......PBJwhat, are you trying to get the poor guy in trouble?

it's bad enough that he's a faider fan... :p :p :p