PDA

View Full Version : At what age did you first try alcohol?

JimNasium
06-22-2005, 04:54 PM
What age were you? I remember when I was 4 years old I saw a beer can on the counter and took a swig but I'm not counting that because I didn't know what the hell it was and thought it tasted nasty. I was 13 when I first tried a drink. One of my friends had stolen a shot out of each bottle in his dad's liquor cabinet and we mixed it with grape soda. I don't think I got drunk. I was 15 before I tried beer again but this time I got hooked. Poll forthcoming.

Mr. Laz
06-22-2005, 04:56 PM
15 or 16 ...

a couple of senior girls took me out and got me drunk at a park.

i think they wanted to corrupt the newbie :D

we drank these little bottles with grape flavored stuff in them.

i think they were called "cold duck" or something :shrug:

it was the first wine coolers IIRC

Skip Towne
06-22-2005, 04:57 PM
14 or 15 I think.

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 04:58 PM
10 I think. Dad let me taste one. Which is kind of weird, because my parents are conservative as hell in a lot of ways. Conservative as in they got pissed that I saw an R-rated movie when I was 14. But a swig of beer to a 10-year old? Why the hell not!

philfree
06-22-2005, 04:59 PM
I'm sure I had a sip from the Ol Mans beer before but the 1st time I got drunk I was 12 years old. Way to young :shake: I road a bike down to a neighborhood party but I couldn't ride it home. It was Black Velvet and 7 Up. Oddly after that I was never much of a drinker through my youth. I didn't become a pro till I spent some years in college.

PhilFree:arrow:

Donger
06-22-2005, 04:59 PM
Probably before one. My mum has told me that she used to put a little whiskey in my bottle to get me to sleep on whacky evenings. And, its not unusual for kids in the UK to get a "shandy" at a pub; basically a beer mixed with 7-Up.

Kerberos
06-22-2005, 05:00 PM
I was 14 years old and I drank 5 beers and was flipp'n hammered.

2 years later I smoked my first doobie and drank a 6 pack with it and was REALLY hammered.

Of course now that I am a family man I havn't had a drink since my company christmas party last Dec. and I don't smoke anything anymore either!

:D

Rain Man
06-22-2005, 05:02 PM
Probably 18 when I had my first sip of beer out of a friend's beer can. I think I was probably 22 or 23 before I drank an entire serving.

I've never drunk a full can or bottle of beer. It's nasty-tasting to me.

Hydrae
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Although I voted 15 on the poll, that is a little misleading. I was a total straight ass in high school but went to Europe with the band at the age of 15. I tried beer on two ocassions there but didn't like it.

First drunk was at 17. BV straight. Funny, after 1/2 the bottle, I was wondering why all the cars had their headlights on hi-beams (no, I wasnt driving thankfully).

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 05:04 PM
Probably 18 when I had my first sip of beer out of a friend's beer can. I think I was probably 22 or 23 before I drank an entire serving.

I've never drunk a full can or bottle of beer. It's nasty-tasting to me.*points and laughs, whispering "now we know where gochiefs was cloned from" to all the other posters*

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 05:05 PM
12. It was Milwaukee's Best. Needless to say, I didn't drink anything again until I was about 18.

4th and Long
06-22-2005, 05:07 PM
0-5. Cough syrup rules!!!!

BIG_DADDY
06-22-2005, 05:11 PM
22 and older [ 1 ] 5.56%
I have never had a drink. [ 1 ] 5.56% ROFL

Phobia
06-22-2005, 05:28 PM

I'll tell you like I told Saul..... you're drinking the wrong shit. You can't judge "beer" based upon one experience with PBR. Try some of the good stuff some time. Unless you just prefer to be a non-drinker. Which is fine, too.

TRR
06-22-2005, 05:30 PM
I was 16...

See, I am the type of person that will get drunk and stay up all night by the toilet spinning....You bastards that can plastered, and the pass out...Well I'm jealous.

JimNasium
06-22-2005, 05:35 PM
I was 16...

See, I am the type of person that will get drunk and stay up all night by the toilet spinning....You bastards that can plastered, and the pass out...Well I'm jealous.
Sack up bitch. :p

go bo
06-22-2005, 05:39 PM
i had one or two drinks now and then (new year's party with drunk adults and lots of booze laying around, for example) when i was very young...

but i didn't start drinking every day (almost) until i was a sophomore, so i voted for 14...

TRR
06-22-2005, 05:46 PM
Sack up bitch. :p

LOL! Hey I'm not a big fan of praying to the porcelain God.

Rain Man
06-22-2005, 06:03 PM
I'll tell you like I told Saul..... you're drinking the wrong shit. You can't judge "beer" based upon one experience with PBR. Try some of the good stuff some time. Unless you just prefer to be a non-drinker. Which is fine, too.

About once every five years, my wife will be having a beer and I'll take a swig. Still doesn't work for me. I don't recall what she usually drinks, though, since she doesn't have strong beer brand loyalty.

On occasions where we're having someone over and we buy beer, I always insist on having a say in the purchase decision, because I like to pick weird, off the wall beers just to see if people will drink them. We've got a liquor store not too far away that carries about 8 zillion brands of beer, and I always try to find the most unusual one I can get. That's kind of fun.

Boise_Chief
06-22-2005, 07:07 PM
I voted 6-10 , but I have had drinks of Dad's beer since I can remember.

7 years old mom and dad went to a movie. We start drinking and one of the neighbor girls comes over and has 1/2 of 1 beer. My first drunk and first time to second base. 1977

Went Pro in 1986, was on top of my game by 1988. I've lost a step now but still can step up and play with the probowlers. Yea I'm a gamer.

morphius
06-22-2005, 07:23 PM
Had sips of my dad's beer when I was younger, enough to know I wasn't meant to drink beer.

As for my first real drink, cousin and I split my uncles root beer and root beer schnaps with one of my cousins, followed that up with a couple other drinks, mixed some coke with some beer to get rid of the after taste. I was 13 at the time. Didn't get drunk or anything though, and never have.

Lzen
06-22-2005, 07:50 PM
I was 14 years old and I drank 5 beers and was flipp'n hammered.

2 years later I smoked my first doobie and drank a 6 pack with it and was REALLY hammered.

Of course now that I am a family man I havn't had a drink since my company christmas party last Dec. and I don't smoke anything anymore either!

My story is very similar to yours. Except I was 15 when I first drank. Had 5 beers and was wasted. And I smoked the first time about a year later. I'm also a family guy now. :D

CosmicPal
06-22-2005, 08:05 PM
When I was about 12 years old, I used to walk around Arrowhead stadium and dip my head into the trash cans looking for strange and exotic beer cans to add to my beer can collection. If they had beer in them, I drank 'em. Wouldn't want to waste some good beer, you know.

Skip Towne
06-22-2005, 08:07 PM
About once every five years, my wife will be having a beer and I'll take a swig. Still doesn't work for me. I don't recall what she usually drinks, though, since she doesn't have strong beer brand loyalty.

On occasions where we're having someone over and we buy beer, I always insist on having a say in the purchase decision, because I like to pick weird, off the wall beers just to see if people will drink them. We've got a liquor store not too far away that carries about 8 zillion brands of beer, and I always try to find the most unusual one I can get. That's kind of fun.
Your wife drinks one beer every five years? Wow! A sixer would last 30 years! I have a buddy who has a satellite group who revolve around him. (I'm not included) They pride themselves on drinking the cheapest beer they can find. Yep, a headache in every can. Lately I saw him and I spied a light blue can called Minnesota something. I think Minnesota Brew. Let me know if anybody will drink it.

SnapDogg
06-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Wherez "I'm so old I don't remember"?

I do remember the local liquor store burning to the ground when I was in high school, a buddy of mine came over with a half gallon of peach brandy he'd dug out of the ashes, so of course we had to polish it off.....................I HATE ANYTHING W/PEACHES IN IT!!!

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
Phil is my beer savior. I now know the greatness that is Blvd Wheat, Blue Moon, and yes, even Guinness. My new favorite is Pilsner Urquell, though.

Hammock Parties
06-22-2005, 08:43 PM
Between 6 and 7 years old probably. Dad used to give me sips (I didn't like the taste back than, but LOVED the foam). As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying a cold Bass as we speak.

PastorMikH
06-22-2005, 08:46 PM
Used to drink out of dad's can when I was at his place back as far as I can remember. Oddly, once I got to be a teenager, he drew the line and wouldn't let me drink his beer anymore. About 19 or so, I decided that I didn't like fighting with the roomate because we were out of beer so I decided to quit drinking it for a while. Wasn't much longer before I got into church again so I haven't drank any since.

Skip Towne
06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Between 6 and 7 years old probably. Dad used to give me sips (I didn't like the taste back than, but LOVED the foam). As a matter of fact, I'm enjoying a cold Bass as we speak.
Are you saying your strict JW dad drank alcoholic beverages? Isn't that a bit hypocritical?

HemiEd
06-22-2005, 09:01 PM
15, everclear and seven up. I worked nights at a Vickers station. One of the older pump jockies was setting out in his car each night by himself. I finally figured out he was doing something off of the clock. He gave me a taste of it.
I have had a lot of adult beverages since then.

papasmurf
06-22-2005, 09:06 PM
Oops sorry, first drink was an old beer I found in a hay loft about 6. started drinking at 18

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 09:26 PM
This thread inspired me to have my first beer in about a month. Well done.

Ari ümlaüt
06-22-2005, 09:28 PM
21 [ 0 ] 0%

awesome

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
I still want to know who's never had a drink.

Dammit JimNasium, this should'a been one of those polls where your vote's ratted out.

|Zach|
06-22-2005, 09:30 PM
14, the first time I tried anything I drank Beefeater gin.

I got so ****ing sick...holy crap.

I still can't believe that was my first real drink.

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM
Beefeater*chuckle*

|Zach|
06-22-2005, 09:31 PM
heh

|Zach|
06-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Damn that soldier.

http://www.mintat.co.uk/images/jobs/Beefeater-final-pack.jpg

Hammock Parties
06-22-2005, 09:35 PM
What about smoking? I first smoked a cigarette in first grade (7 years old), never inhaled, just thought it was fun blowing smoke out of your mouth. I still can't inhale a cigarette to this day.

stevieray
06-22-2005, 09:38 PM
14, the first time I tried anything Beefeater....

I so ****ing can't believe that was my first.

holy crap.

|Zach|
06-22-2005, 09:39 PM
Everyone is a comedian on Chiefs Planet.

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Everyone is a comedian on Chiefs Planet.It's hard not to be when you're talking about how you like eating beef and gochiefs is discussing how much he liked blowing in the 7th grade.

PastorMikH
06-22-2005, 09:58 PM
Everyone is a comedian on Chiefs Planet.

Well, everyone but you.

(I've been meaning to tell you that you aren't that funny) Say, you look funny, I guess that could count.

Phobia
06-22-2005, 09:58 PM
I still want to know who's never had a drink.

I'm guessing it's mcan.

yeti
06-22-2005, 10:06 PM
Damn that soldier.

http://www.mintat.co.uk/images/jobs/Beefeater-final-pack.jpg

Actually I think he is more of a ceremonial security guard, at least that is what they were like at the tower of london. Anyways, mine was a sip of ZIMA at 15, but then I grabbed my friends Bud and finished that off.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 10:10 PM
I had my first High life at "Medieval Times". They give you a choice between that and pepsi. Of course I chose the beer, as it was included in the price of the meal, and I got free refills. For cheap ass beer, it was pretty good. I'm gonna stick with that now when I want a cheap buzz.

Phobia
06-22-2005, 10:16 PM
Phil is my beer savior. I now know the greatness that is Blvd Wheat, Blue Moon, and yes, even Guinness. My new favorite is Pilsner Urquell, though.

I don't think I would have recommended Guinness. The only reason I drank very much of it at all was when I thought it was low carb. Heh. It has 18 carbs. Silly freaking misinformation.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 10:18 PM
I don't think I would have recommended Guinness. The only reason I drank very much of it at all was when I thought it was low carb. Heh. It has 18 carbs. Silly freaking misinformation.
Brilliant.

Naw, you didn't recommend that. Someone else did. I can only drink a couple of those though before I feel "full". Same with any stout or porter.

stevieray
06-22-2005, 10:19 PM
18. My first semester of college. At the APO t-shirt signing tea.

Pledges were supposed to show up wearing a white t-shirt and w/ a marker. Upon arrival two headings were drawn on my chest: "Chugs" and "Blows". Every time I chugged a beer, I got a tally in the chugs column. Every time I puked, a tally in the blows.

At some point in the evening, while shitfaced, I started announcing that I'd never drank before, and that I only joined APO because I'm an Eagle Scout and they're affiliated with the Boy Scouts. A sober officer caught wind of this, and I was suddenly cut off. At that point they started asking what house I was in... at the time I wasn't in Delta Tau Delta yet, and they were less than pleased to learn I lived in the dorms.

IIRC, the final tally on my t-shirt was 11 chugs and 1 blow. Of course, there was much, much more vomiting after I left the tea... and the next morning. Mmmm... puking straight bile.

I didn't much care for beer after that. Funny how your first experience drinking being chugging and puking Natty Light from the keg can do that to ya. At some point relatively early in my second semester I picked up a High Life and drank it.... then another... then another... and, well, I've never looked back.

Was I the only one anticpating this reply?

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 10:20 PM
Heh. Now that I re-read that, its funnier.

"Stop giving me beer...I'm an Eagle scout!!!"

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 10:25 PM
Don't ruin my fantasy.

Skip Towne
06-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Well, everyone but you.

(I've been meaning to tell you that you aren't that funny) Say, you look funny, I guess that could count.

So true.

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 10:26 PM
Would you guys believe that I've never had a drink in my life?

Nzoner
06-22-2005, 10:32 PM
Mom used to love the screwdrivers and between the ages of 6-10 I would always help myself to a few swigs from her drink.

My first real drunk though came at 12 with the gawd awful MD 20/20.

DanT
06-22-2005, 10:37 PM
I'm guessing I was between 6 and 10 when I first took a nip of some Mogen David my father left in the frig. Our family didn't drink much. First time I got drunk was as a college freshman. I drank a lot toward the end of college and the first year or two after, but I quit after a friend said he thought I was spending too much time at the bar. It was easy to quit. I've probably averaged less than half a drink per year since then--almost all of them toasts at weddings and other celebrations.

Saulbadguy
06-22-2005, 10:39 PM
Mogen David!? Oy gevaldt!! ROFL

Nzoner
06-22-2005, 10:40 PM
Aw... I've got some fond blank spots where memories should be thanks to the ole Mad Dog.

I know of what you speak as my first MD drunk was not to be my last.Hell,in my day you could get a quart for 99 cents.

KCChiefsMan
06-22-2005, 10:42 PM
the first time I got drunk, I was 18-19 at a New Years Eve party. College turned me into a drinker though

Prince22
06-22-2005, 10:54 PM
I was 11 or 12 when I first got shit faced. My brother had just got out of bootcamp from the Navy and he was home on visit. I went out to a welcome home party with him and hanged with the big boys. He was only 18 and there were only a handful of people over 21. Most of the people I knew through him. I drank beer called "Lil Knights" or "Lil Kings" something along those lines. They were minature bottles and I swear I drank 15-16 of them. Every time he came in I would go out drinking with him and his friends. I was the cool little brother not the annoying one. You can imagine the stories I had at school on mondays. My brother corrupted me and I corrupted my friends. We've been at it every since. But it was to be expected I'm catholic and I have Irish and German in my blood. Hell I'm drinking right now. :toast:

Prince22
06-22-2005, 10:56 PM
I know of what you speak as my first MD drunk was not to be my last.Hell,in my day you could get a quart for 99 cents.

You could get a 40oz for around $2.00 nowaday.

Nzoner
06-22-2005, 11:06 PM
You could get a 40oz for around $2.00 nowaday.

Doesn't surprise me,rot gut shit that it is.As soon as I was able to afford better I never touched the stuff again.

Prince22
06-22-2005, 11:13 PM
Doesn't surprise me,rot gut shit that it is.As soon as I was able to afford better I never touched the stuff again.

Me too. That crap was horrible. Plus it gives one nasty hang-over.

DanT
06-22-2005, 11:19 PM
Incorrect response. The correct response would've been, "Maybe *you're* just not spending *enough* time there."

ROFL

luv
06-23-2005, 12:51 AM
Story time...
Way back, when my parents were married, my mom went to Las Vegas with some family friends for a few days. One night, my dad was getting drunk. At the start of the night, my older brother and I (I was about 10, so my brother would have been 14), asked him if he could order a pizza. He had said no, that there was food to eat in the kitchen. Throughout the evening, the drunker he got, the more we would ask to order pizza. He was very stern in his no. "I told you already...there's food in the kitchen. I'm not wasting money when there's food in the kitchen."
My brother (being the clever troublemaker that he was) decided to ask dad if he could mix a drink. To his total shock (and mine), dad said, "Sure, the stuff is in the fridge." My brother went in and mixed something, which I, to this day, have no clue what it was. He had me try a drink. I thought it was nasty, but my brother drank it. We told dad this story years later, but I still don't think he believes us.

Abba-Dabba
06-23-2005, 01:14 AM
First time I had a taste of alcohol I can't remember. Probaly under the age of 10.

My first alcohol buzz was with the Nighttrain... ROFL... when I was 12. First time I got drunk was 12 also, on some Seagrams 7. Drank a half pint in 10mins. Ate a whole bag of doritos and on the way home I puked little bity pieces of doritos down the side of my uncles car. Fun times.

HemiEd
06-23-2005, 02:24 AM
IIRC, the final tally on my t-shirt was 11 chugs and 1 blow. Of course, there was much, much more vomiting after I left the tea... and the next morning. Mmmm... puking straight bile.

Hey, good old times. ROFL

Obthw, I had lunch in Rolla last week. Thought of you when going through there.

mikey23545
06-23-2005, 05:29 AM

Oh, the humanity!

mikey23545
06-23-2005, 05:31 AM
About once every five years, my wife will be having a beer and I'll take a swig. Still doesn't work for me.

First the flirtation with the Broncos, and now this?...

I can no longer trust you....

chagrin
06-23-2005, 06:19 AM
14, similar to Nasium's story, 'ceptin we took the shots and mixed them with coca cola and beee, all in the same glass. I vomited black colored bile and other natural flavors...ICK!

JimNasium
06-23-2005, 06:48 AM
For future reference....the offcial pronunciation for Riunite wine is "Ruin your nitey."

StcChief
06-23-2005, 07:56 AM
Vodka with a buddy. Screw drivers and bike riding on snow packed streets. at New Years eve.

kc rush
06-23-2005, 08:11 AM
I had my first drink of beer around 3 years old. My parents were having problems potty training me so the doc (you've got to love old-school doctors) told them to sit me on the toilet and give me beer knowing that it would run right through me and the light would click on. Apparently it worked, but it does explain a lot.

I remember taking sips from my uncle's beer when I was 5 or 6 then having my first full beer around 8 at a neighborhood 4th of July party. I was staying with a friend and the keg was right there so we both had a beer.

The first time I got drunk was at 16 camping with friends. Apparently I was talking with the trees that night.

When I was 16 and 17 one of my uncles worked for the KC Trolley company and one of the bars at Westport would charter the trolley for Chiefs home games. My job was to watch the trolley while people were at the game, so I got paid to sit on there, listen to the game on the radio, drink beer from the keg and eat BBQ. I never drank too much because it was a good gig and I didn't want to lose it.

College was fun. Many adventures, few brain cells.

cadmonkey
06-23-2005, 08:15 AM
My grandfather used to give me sips of his beer when I was a wee little lad, like 4 or 5.

I didn't start seriously drinking until I was 15. 12 years later I am a hurting puppy.

Lzen
06-23-2005, 08:21 AM
I was 11 or 12 when I first got shit faced. My brother had just got out of bootcamp from the Navy and he was home on visit. I went out to a welcome home party with him and hanged with the big boys. He was only 18 and there were only a handful of people over 21. Most of the people I knew through him. I drank beer called "Lil Knights" or "Lil Kings" something along those lines. They were minature bottles and I swear I drank 15-16 of them. Every time he came in I would go out drinking with him and his friends. I was the cool little brother not the annoying one. You can imagine the stories I had at school on mondays. My brother corrupted me and I corrupted my friends. We've been at it every since. But it was to be expected I'm catholic and I have Irish and German in my blood. Hell I'm drinking right now. :toast:

Nice story but somehow I think if you had drank 15-16 beers at age 11 or 12, you'd be dead.

Lzen
06-23-2005, 08:27 AM

Eh, no.

10 I think. Dad let me taste one. Which is kind of weird, because my parents are conservative as hell in a lot of ways. Conservative as in they got pissed that I saw an R-rated movie when I was 14. But a swig of beer to a 10-year old? Why the hell not!

This thread inspired me to have my first beer in about a month. Well done.

CosmicPal
06-23-2005, 08:44 AM
I honestly don't recall. I know my father has a tradition of offering the boys in the family one drink when they reach their 12th B-day. I tried a can of beer then, and couldn't stand it.

It was a couple of years later I discovered the green grass of heaven and did nothing but smoke pot for awhile. I know sometime in high school, I went to a party and made the mistake of not only getting high, but drinking more than just a few beers while raiding the liquor cabinet. The last thing I remember was standing against the wall with everyone at the party telling me to hand my keys over. I wasn't very coherent and ended up throwing the keys across the room- at the same time, the drunken motion of my arm knocked over all the family pictures off the wall. My buddies, Rob, Bob, and Chris all drove me home- Only they dropped my limp body on the front porch, rang the bell, and drove off into the night in one of their vehicles- leaving me to be discovered by my sister who ended up laughing uncontrollably which of course, garnered the attention of my parents to saunter over and find their teenage son passed out on their porch.

Needless to say, I didn't go to Church the next morning...

HemiEd
06-23-2005, 09:47 AM
Lunch in Rolla, huh? Did you eat at the Maid Rite?

Actually, if you were lucky, you ate at Alex's Pizza. Next time you go through there I recommend stopping by. There was a time when I would highly recommend the cheese balls, but they changed them a few years ago. I haven't had the pleasure of sampling any Alex's the last few times I was in town, so I don't know if they every went back to the original cheese balls or not.

We will be going back through pretty soon, and check out Alex's Pizza. We were trying to find the barbecue place that was hyped on the road signs but finally gave up and had Arbys.

Donger
06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Heh. Endelt's story reminds me of the Simpson's episode where we learned how Barney started drinking.

Mr. Laz
06-23-2005, 09:58 AM

nah, your too depressed and bitchy to not have imbibed more than a few times.

:p

MOhillbilly
06-23-2005, 10:28 AM
tried beer (just a sip) when i was six by the time i was 10-11 i started sneaking into my grandparent liqour cabnet and mixing suisides in pint bottles.
Id hide them and drink them warm while listening to metal shop on sat nights.

munkey
06-23-2005, 10:41 AM

Ahh common....

That's like saying you don't eat pussy cuz the first girl you did had a bad case of crotch rot...I don't think that would stop you from trying another...or would it? :hmmm:

whoman69
06-23-2005, 11:06 AM
If you want to know about sips I got from my parents, it would have been like 6 or so. But my first real alcohol experience was senior skip day when I was 18. I got totally wasted that day. One chick, who I had a big crush on said she was surprised I was there. Guess she thought I'd be one of those to actually show up for school that day.

LiL stumppy
06-23-2005, 12:27 PM
Took a drink of my dads beer when I was like 7?

Nzoner
06-23-2005, 01:16 PM
But my first real alcohol experience was senior skip day when I was 18. I got totally wasted that day. One chick, who I had a big crush on said she was surprised I was there. Guess she thought I'd be one of those to actually show up for school that day.

Just curious,your senior year was the first time you skipped school?

CosmicPal
06-23-2005, 01:17 PM
But my first real alcohol experience was senior skip day when I was 18. I got totally wasted that day.

Ged, I remember my senior skip day: Total screw up on my part. I was dating three girls from three different high schools at the time: 1 from SMW, another from SME, and another from Blue Valley.

Ahem, somehow they ALL showed up at the party. Hundreds of freakin' kids all over the place. Double-digit keggers. Live band. I was surprised when one of them showed up, but really surprised when another showed up, and freakin' disappointed when the third showed up.

Needless to say, I wasn't dating any one of them after that...I couldn't wait for college.

Nzoner
06-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Ged, I remember my senior skip day: Total screw up on my part. I was dating three girls from three different high schools at the time: 1 from SMW, another from SME, and another from Blue Valley.

Ahem, somehow they ALL showed up at the party. Hundreds of freakin' kids all over the place. Double-digit keggers. Live band. I was surprised when one of them showed up, but really surprised when another showed up, and freakin' disappointed when the third showed up.

Needless to say, I wasn't dating any one of them after that...I couldn't wait for college.

Damn,your nik outta be CasanovaPal.