PDA

View Full Version : How come dogs don't eat lunch?

Pants
06-22-2005, 05:55 PM
What gives?

Rain Man
06-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Probably because they don't know how to use the can opener.

chiefs4me
06-22-2005, 06:37 PM
They don't eat lunch because they are full from breakfast. If they have kibbles in their bowl they will nibble all afternoon. They also don't like to eat at night when it is hot, they wait till it cools off. If the weather is really hot they will eat less and drink more.

WilliamTheIrish
06-22-2005, 06:45 PM
How come dogs don't eat lunch?

Not true. Just today I saw a really ugly chick eating lunch at a deli.

listopencil
06-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Because I'm too lazy to fill the bowl three times a day.

chiefkdawg
06-22-2005, 06:54 PM
They don't eat lunch because they are full from breakfast. If they have kibbles in their bowl they will nibble all afternoon. They also don't like to eat at night when it is hot, they wait till it cools off. If the weather is really hot they will eat less and drink more.
I thought it was because they spend the day licking their nutz.
I hear ballsweat is pretty filling.....

Rain Man
06-22-2005, 07:05 PM
I thought it was because they spend the day licking their nutz.
I hear ballsweat is pretty filling.....

Heh-heh. Posted by chiefkdawg.

CosmicPal
06-22-2005, 08:31 PM
If you're feeding your dog nothing but dry dog food, they won't eat it until they are really hungry. Dry dog foods do nothing more than dry them out.

Feed your dog some raw foods: liver provides head-to-tail benefits for dogs. Add some olive or flaxseed oil to their foods. Add cottage cheese or non-fat yogurt, shredded carrots or broccoli. Even a bowl of oatmeal. Your dog needs raw, wet foods for overall health and to improve their hair and skin. Start adding raw foods to your dog's diet, and he/she'll be eating all day long...

chiefs4me
06-22-2005, 08:50 PM
If you're feeding your dog nothing but dry dog food, they won't eat it until they are really hungry. Dry dog foods do nothing more than dry them out.

Feed your dog some raw foods: liver provides head-to-tail benefits for dogs. Add some olive or flaxseed oil to their foods. Add cottage cheese or non-fat yogurt, shredded carrots or broccoli. Even a bowl of oatmeal. Your dog needs raw, wet foods for overall health and to improve their hair and skin. Start adding raw foods to your dog's diet, and he/she'll be eating all day long...

:eek:.......:deevee:......that picture scared me...:crybaby:

PastorMikH
06-22-2005, 08:52 PM
Probably because Gaz is at work and not able to feed his dog lunch.

stevieray
06-22-2005, 08:54 PM
They call it runch.

keg in kc
06-22-2005, 09:27 PM
The other day a dog question came to mind: how can they sleep with their nose right up against their ass?

KChiefsQT
06-22-2005, 09:37 PM
Who says dogs don't eat lunch. My dog eats lunch everyday!!!