PDA

View Full Version : The psycho girlfriend (or boyfriend) thread...

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2005, 11:21 PM
We've all had 'em... tell your stories.

Mine aren't NEARLY as bad as some peoples' stories... aside from general psycoses (she was diagnosed OCD shortly after we broke up), the bitch ****ed her college orchestra teacher, then got pissed at me when I told her to **** off and I split. She slashed the tires of a girl I dated (once) later, drove by my house daily, and called a TON afterwards. She always acted apologetic until I'd bring up the fact she ****ed another guy... then she'd get pissed at me for being pissed at her, like I should be totally OK with it.

Dated a girl in college that I took to a psychiatrist appointment once... but she was a gymnast, so I was willing to overlook her issues. But all in all, she was dumb as a plum and REALLY needy.

Phobia
06-24-2005, 11:24 PM
You actually WANT to hear this shit?

My stories are pretty depressing. Psycho doesn't begin to describe my ex. If psycho were a sport, she'd be Mary Lou Retton.

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2005, 11:25 PM
Well shit, Phil, now I'm intrigued!

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2005, 11:26 PM
I was thinking funny psycho stories, not psycho stories where somebody really gets screwed.

Hammock Parties
06-24-2005, 11:26 PM
I'm pretty lucky. I've never experienced a psycho SO.

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:28 PM
I'd rather forget about it than describe it in detail.

I seem to attract f*cked up women like flies. Maybe showering would help.

Phobia

But all your SO's have.

Fire Me Boy!
I didn't think you'd "experienced" any SO.

Hammock Parties
But all your SO's have.

Sorry to go all chiefs4me on you, but... :rolleyes:

Hammock Parties
06-24-2005, 11:29 PM
I didn't think you'd "experienced" any SO.

Welcome to noshitville, population: you.

Phobia
I was thinking funny psycho stories, not psycho stories where somebody really gets screwed.

Oh my stories are funny to everybody except for me. I'm still bitter about some of them. There's 100 stories about her at ChiefsPlanet. Cheap therapy, ya know?

go bo
funny psycho?

does oxymoron ring a bell? :shrug:

Fire Me Boy!
But all your SO's have.
Mine was better. :p

Hammock Parties
06-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Cheap therapy, ya know?

Are you going all RaidersRock on us?

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2005, 11:30 PM
Welcome to noshitville, population: you.
ROFL ROFL ROFL

go bo
06-24-2005, 11:33 PM
i think my second ex-wife burned down my parents house that they retired to on the lake after i had moved out of state...

does that count as psycho?

Phobia
06-24-2005, 11:37 PM
i think my second ex-wife burned down my parents house that they retired to on the lake after i had moved out of state...

does that count as psycho?

If she didn't actually do it, yes - you're the psycho. If she did it, she's psycho. In either case, yes.

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:39 PM
That's what you get for tuning her out all those times she spoke longingly of quiet nights by the fire.

go bo
06-24-2005, 11:41 PM
That's what you get for tuning her out all those times she spoke longingly of quiet nights by the fire.shit...

i'm laughing so hard i woke up the wife...

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:43 PM
I'm glad you're laughing, that was one of those jokes that was really funny in my head, but could come off as so...wrong.

Being me, of course, I didn't let that stop me.

Rausch
06-24-2005, 11:44 PM
I've dated women stupid enough they should have a few special olympics medals, but no real psycho.

My girlfriend's mom is the most psycho bidge I've ever met in my life. She only quit ****ing up my girlfriend's life after I told her that if I ever saw her again I'd beat her until she died...

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:46 PM
I've dated women stupid enough they should have a few special olympics medals, but no real psycho.I would say that the fact that women dated you itself infers an inherent degree of stupidity, but that would be uncharacteristically mean of me. Or was that characteristically. I can never remember.

go bo
06-24-2005, 11:47 PM
If she didn't actually do it, yes - you're the psycho. If she did it, she's psycho. In either case, yes.well, i'm pretty sure i was psycho for marrying the fruitcake in the first place...

but, no, i'm pretty sure her and her cult friends did do it though...

there were three fires over the period of several years right after i divorced her...

all arson...

first it was my empty apartment where i had left a lot of my belongings while i was out of state...

then it was my folks garage where the rest of my stuff was stored...

then it was my folks house when they were in florida for the winter...

and her group/cult damned near worshipped fire...

plus some people claim to have heard her say things about it...

i'm pretty sure it was her and her cronies... :( :( :(

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:49 PM
well, i'm pretty sure i was psycho for marrying the fruitcake in the first place...I've come to the conclusion that any of us who marry anybody are psycho.

Rausch
06-24-2005, 11:52 PM
I would say that the fact that women dated you itself infers an inherent degree of stupidity, but that would be uncharacteristically mean of me. Or was that characteristically. I can never remember.

There was a really nice chick back when I was in high school that I was good friends with who always had a crush on me (for reasons unknown.) She kept asking why I never asked her out.

I told her I'd never date a woman I had any respect for.

Only now do I fully understand how seriously flawed my logic was...

Frankie
06-24-2005, 11:53 PM
The psycho girlfriend (or boyfriend) thread....

Does wife count?

go bo
06-24-2005, 11:53 PM
I've come to the conclusion that any of us who marry anybody are psycho.my first two were like that, but the third one's been the charm...

wouldn't trade the old gal for anything...

nope, sure wouldn't...

Fire Me Boy!
06-24-2005, 11:55 PM
Does wife count?
Absolutely.

keg in kc
06-24-2005, 11:57 PM
There was a really nice chick back when I was in high school that I was good friends with who always had a crush on me (for reasons unknown.) She kept asking why I never asked her out.You'll have to tell me what that's like sometimes, this "crush". And I can fill you in on the world from the perspective of the short, fat and ugly.

go bo
06-25-2005, 12:01 AM
You'll have to tell me what that's like sometimes, this "crush". And I can fill you in on the world from the perspective of the short, fat and ugly.well, aren't we feeling special tonight...

i'm tall, fat and ugly...

so there... :p :p :p

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:04 AM
well, aren't we feeling special tonight...

i'm tall, fat and ugly...

so there... That was a haha. I'm not actually short. Fat and ugly I have in spades, though.

Frankie
06-25-2005, 12:05 AM
Absolutely.

My stories are many and long. Here's the only short and sweet one:

We've been divorced 17 years and she still obsesses over me and my personal life.
:rolleyes:

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:11 AM
You'll have to tell me what that's like sometimes, this "crush". And I can fill you in on the world from the perspective of the short, fat and ugly.

Been there, done that.

Amazing what Atkins, exercise, a razor, and good sleep can do for a guy.

At least that's what Gaz tells me...

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:12 AM

We've been divorced 17 years and she still obsesses over me and my personal life.
:rolleyes:

Why does Denise still claim to be married then?

Ok, that was low. Sorry...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:13 AM

We've been divorced 17 years and she still obsesses over me and my personal life.If I can't say anything else good about my ex, it's that she's only called me once since we split.

Speaking of psycho, I was at a party a few weeks ago, and an associate of mine got plastered and started babbling on about how great my ex - who he'd barely met - was. That was a fun night, let me tell you. I'm at that point now when I don't think about her at all unless somebody else brings her up, and here this asshole is saying all this shit about how great my (ugly, annoying, generally worthless) ex was. It was funny, once I explained to him that she'd slept with virtually everyone I'd ever met, he shut up. I think he was mad she never f*cked him.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:15 AM
Been there, done that.

Amazing what Atkins, exercise, a razor, and good sleep can do for a guy.Yeah, but you're still a midget. :D

I've actually lost a little weight. But ugly, well, there's no cure for that. I'm stuck with that for life.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:16 AM
If I can't say anything else good about my ex, it's that she's only called me once since we split.

Speaking of psycho, I was at a party a few weeks ago, and an associate of mine got plastered and started babbling on about how great my ex - who he'd barely met - was. That was a fun night, let me tell you. I'm at that point now when I don't think about her at all unless somebody else brings her up, and here this asshole is saying all this shit about how great my (ugly, annoying, generally worthless) ex was. It was funny, once I explained to him that she'd slept with virtually everyone I'd ever met, he shut up. I think he was mad she never f*cked him.

She didn't have any kids, did she?

I don't need anymore stress than I've already got...

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:18 AM
Yeah, but you're still a midget. :D

I've actually lost a little weight. But ugly, well, there's no cure for that. I'm stuck with that for life.

Make the NYT Best-seller list and you'll become ****ing Fabio overnight...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:21 AM
She didn't have any kids, did she?

I don't need anymore stress than I've already got...I've sometimes wondered if part of the reason she left was that she either was pregnant or had an abortion (that really wouldn't suprise me - she's the kind of person who'd have done that without telling me). I haven't heard anything either way. I have this nightmare that she'll call me up sometime and say "you have a kid". I'd tell her to f*ck off.

If she did have a kid, and it was somebody else's, I wouldn't give a shit. It's not like it would come as a blinding shock that she f*cked another dude.

Phobia
06-25-2005, 12:22 AM
It was funny, once I explained to him that she'd slept with virtually everyone I'd ever met, he shut up. I think he was mad she never f*cked him.

Did you consider maybe that's what he was talking about?

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:22 AM
Make the NYT Best-seller list and you'll become ****ing Fabio overnight...Yeah, like that'll ever happen.

I think I have performance anxiety, I've noticed lately. I can brainstorm and spec ideas at about a four page an hour pace. But as soon as I settle on an idea, and say, "okay, this is my story, let's do it", I clam the f*ck up. Go totally braindead, can't write anything. Really starting to piss me off.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:24 AM
Did you consider maybe that's what he was talking about?Yes I considered that, no I don't think there's any chance.

Although who knows. And who cares. I actually feel sorry for the guy, his wife died last year and he's having a really hard time right now.

Phobia
06-25-2005, 12:26 AM
Yes I considered that, no I don't think there's any chance.

Although who knows. And who cares. I actually feel sorry for the guy, his wife died last year and he's having a really hard time right now.

Did you tell him he doesn't know how good he has it? If not, I'm disappointed.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:27 AM
Did you tell him he doesn't know how good he has it? If not, I'm disappointed.Dude lost the love of his life, even I'm not that heartless. Close. But not quite.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:27 AM
I have this nightmare that she'll call me up sometime and say "you have a kid". I'd tell her to f*ck off.

Declarations like that have a way of coming back to bite you in the azz with raptor-like razor teeth...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:29 AM
Declarations like that have a way of coming back to bite you in the azz with raptor-like razor teeth...Sure, except I would literally tell her to f*ck off. She'd be welcome to take me to court, but I'm sure she makes two or three times as much as I do.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah, like that'll ever happen.

I take it you don't buy your reading material from that list.

I've seen $#it scribbled on bathroom walls that was more entertaining than some of those books...

Nzoner
06-25-2005, 12:31 AM
I wouldn't call the bitch a GF but I took a chick home from the bar one night and the next morning I overslept and had to get to work so I told her to let herself out.

I get home that night and she has her clothes in the closet and dinner on the stove.I inform her that I am going out and she needs to do the same,so to get her clothes and leave.

A few nights later she sees me at a bar and gives me an envelope with a card and 2 Moody Blues tickets inside,said it was because she knew how much I liked them and that if I wanted to I could take her.I took a buddy instead.

I got hang-up calls and saw her numerous times at places I frequented but luckily it stopped there after a couple of months.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:32 AM
Sure, except I would literally tell her to f*ck off. She'd be welcome to take me to court, but I'm sure she makes two or three times as much as I do.

Meaning she can afford a better lawyer, and can take a huge chunk of any earnings and all remaining dignity you might have left...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:32 AM
I take it you don't buy your reading material from that list.

I've seen $#it scribbled on bathroom walls that was more entertaining than some of those books...That's exactly why I don't think I'd be on it. If I ever did write a book, it would probably take a 10th grade education and the attention span of an adult from about 30 years ago to get through it. Not to mention the fact that I don't seem to have the attention span to write a f*cking short story. I've started referring to myself as ADD Boy.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:33 AM
Meaning she can afford a better lawyer, and can take a huge chunk of any earnings and all remaining dignity you might have left...I have very little in the way of earnings and even less dignity, so I think I'm safe.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:34 AM
I've started referring to myself as ADD Boy.
That's kinda funny. I call my wife ADD Girl.

I'm not kidding.

Phobia
06-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Dude lost the love of his life, even I'm not that heartless. Close. But not quite.

Yeah - that sucks. You know I was kidding. I can't imagine going through that. Big K lost his wife a couple years ago. He didn't deserve that. Few do.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:36 AM
Back to the topic, my ex wife was not only psycho, but she was ass-ugly. Not a good combination.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:39 AM
Yeah - that sucks. You know I was kidding. I can't imagine going through that. Big K lost his wife a couple years ago. He didn't deserve that. Few do.Yeah, I don't generally feel all that sympathetic towards people, cause, well, I don't usually feel anything, but this guy has just been crushed. He had to watch her die slowly (cancer) and he just hasn't recovered from it. I can't imagine the kind of loneliness he's had to face, too.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 12:44 AM
Yeah, I don't generally feel all that sympathetic towards people, cause, well, I don't usually feel anything, but this guy has just been crushed. He had to watch her die slowly (cancer) and he just hasn't recovered from it. I can't imagine the kind of loneliness he's had to face, too.

My aunt is going through the same thing.

Her and her husband purchased their retirement property, he's one year from retirement (enough that they can both retire) and now she gets cancer.

They gave her 4 years, topps, if all goes well. And it's not.

But then, it's not how much life you get, it's how much you get out of it...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:45 AM
But then, it's not how much life you get, it's how much you get out of it...It's that kind of sentiment that makes me so happy about how I've spent the last 10 years of my life sitting in front of a computer and getting obese on junk food.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:47 AM
OK... this WAS a decent thread... now it's sad. You people are making me sad! STOP IT!

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:48 AM
OK... this WAS a decent thread... now it's sad. You people are making me sad! STOP IT!Anybody who starts an "ex" thread deserves whatever the f*ck he gets. Just you wait until the day crew gets here.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 12:49 AM
Yeah... I guess I shoulda known what I was in for.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 12:53 AM
I'll just go back to the "my ex-wife was f*cking psycho and ass-ugly" thing.

She really was. I don't know how the f*ck I co-existed with someone that unattractive for that long. 'course, she probably asked herself the same question. Psycho.

alanm
06-25-2005, 01:05 AM
well, i'm pretty sure i was psycho for marrying the fruitcake in the first place...

but, no, i'm pretty sure her and her cult friends did do it though...

there were three fires over the period of several years right after i divorced her...

all arson...

first it was my empty apartment where i had left a lot of my belongings while i was out of state...

then it was my folks garage where the rest of my stuff was stored...

then it was my folks house when they were in florida for the winter...

and her group/cult damned near worshipped fire...

plus some people claim to have heard her say things about it...

i'm pretty sure it was her and her cronies... :( :( :(

go bo, surely these fires were investigated? Were they determined to be arson? Are the arson investigators that inept there? Sounds to me like it would have been a slam dunk to get to the bottom of all these fires. :hmmm:

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:10 AM
It's that kind of sentiment that makes me so happy about how I've spent the last 10 years of my life sitting in front of a computer and getting obese on junk food.

Amazing how far an oversized-ego can carry you in tough times...

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 01:11 AM
Amazing how far an oversized-ego can carry you in tough times...Would that carry me as far as self-flagellation?

I think not!

Rausch
06-25-2005, 01:15 AM
Would that carry me as far as self-flagellation?

I think not!

Uh...are you telling me you can't fart without outside intervention?...

:spock:

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 01:36 AM
Uh...are you telling me you can't fart without outside intervention?...Flagellation not flatulation.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 02:21 AM
Flagellation not flatulation.

Same thing...

alanm
06-25-2005, 02:22 AM
Would that carry me as far as self-flagellation?

I think not!
Keg, When ever I get to feeling sorry for myself it's time to start thinking of what I should be grateful for. I know it's a stupid saying but it's true. No matter how bad you got it, it could always be f*cking worse.
And as for psycho GF's I guess I've been really lucky. Besides my former job which BTW is hell on married men because we basically had no real homelife. We got transferred all the time. On call all the time, no real set work hrs. and the fact just by the nature of what I did it wasn't exactly a safe occupation. I've never been married. My whole adult life has been a endless blur of GF's. From one end of the country to the other. I have no children. But since I'm of the male sex, I can still have one at my age(47) if I still choose to. Hell I shold be trotted out in this topic for a beating by more than a few ex GF's. My problem is that I seem unable to settle down to a serious relationship with one woman. I've always got to be on the hunt for another. I can't get enough of women. I've got a serious personality flaw in that regard. I guess one of these days I'll finally grow up. I've been with the same woman now for a few years and make no mistake she's a fantastic lady. But I feel the wanderlust coming on again. I've lost so many wonderful women that I've lost count. It's like one woman(platonic) friend of mine say's as she looks at me " All men are whores" :) And I can't deny it.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 02:26 AM
Keg, When ever I get to feeling sorry for myself it's time to start thinking of what I should be grateful for. I know it's a stupid saying but it's true. No matter how bad you got it, it could always be f*cking worse.
And as for psycho GF's I guess I've been really lucky. Besides my former job which BTW is hell on married men because we basically had no real homelife. We got transferred all the time. On call all the time, no real set work hrs. and the fact just by the nature of what I did it wasn't exactly a safe occupation. I've never been married. My whole adult life has been a endless blur of GF's. From one end of the country to the other. I have no children. But since I'm of the male sex, I can still have one at my age(47) if I still choose to. Hell I shold be trotted out in this topic for a beating by more than a few ex GF's. My problem is that I seem unable to settle down to a serious relationship with one woman. I've always got to be on the hunt for another. I can't get enough of women. I've got a serious personality flaw in that regard. I guess one of these days I'll finally grow up. I've been with the same woman now for a few years and make no mistake she's a fantastic lady. But I feel the wanderlust coming on again. I've lost so many wonderful women that I've lost count. It's like one woman(platonic) friend of mine say's as she looks at me " All men are whores" And I can't deny it.Hey, that's great. But, uh, what the hell does it have to do with me. I certainly don't have anything to complain about. I choose the life I have, and I wouldn't live it any other way.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 02:27 AM
Keg, When ever I get to feeling sorry for myself it's time to start thinking of what I should be grateful for.

**** that.

What you do is go out and drink with your 3 best friends. Just get damn well toxic.

You'll sit there and sob and blubber and cry like a ****ing sissy for a while. They'll get sick of hearing it and tell you to Shut teh fug up.

Of course, you won't. You'll blabber and murmer and bumble around for a few more hours, then puke.

Next day you'll realize how much of an azz you made of yourself and realize being an emo-esque-self-absorbed puzzy insn't the type of $#it you're into...

alanm
06-25-2005, 02:34 AM
**** that.

What you do is go out and drink with your 3 best friends. Just get damn well toxic.

You'll sit there and sob and blubber and cry like a ****ing sissy for a while. They'll get sick of hearing it and tell you to Shut teh fug up.

Of course, you won't. You'll blabber and murmer and bumble around for a few more hours, then puke.

Next day you'll realize how much of an azz you made of yourself and realize being an emo-esque-self-absorbed puzzy insn't the type of $#it you're into...
Well, there is that too. Nothing to set you straight faster than a good ass kicking from your friends. I'll probably have one of those sessions next week when I go home to Omaha. Got a poker game set up with some of my OLD friends from HS I still keep in touch with. About 5 of us still hang. And they all still live in Omaha. It should be fun.
F*ck this topic is starting to turn out to be a Oprah thread. :shake:

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 02:35 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why you thought I was feeling sorry for myself. That was a WTF moment here. I guess I come across as darker than I am.

alanm
06-25-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm still trying to figure out why you thought I was feeling sorry for myself. That was a WTF moment here. I guess I come across as darker than I am.
Well maybe I was reading something into it that wasn't there. You were relating about your ex and spending too much time in front of the computer. I thought maybe you were feeling kinda down about it.
My bad.
I've been reflecting lately on how much I've missed out on by not having a brood of rugrats who by now would have been out of the house. And how different my life would have been had I married one of my former GF's and settled down.

F*ck it's Friday night why are we talking about this shit? Oh that's right we're in the football season dead zone. :cuss:

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 02:48 AM
Well maybe I was reading something into it that wasn't there. You were relating about your ex and spending too much time in front of the computer. I thought maybe you were feeling kinda down about it. That kind of stuff is a joke coming from me...I've been reflecting lately on how much I've missed out on by not having a brood of rugrats who by now would have been out of the house. And how different my life would have been had I married one of my former GF's and settled down. I've been married. It's nothing special. Never had a family, never will. Never wanted to, never will.

Reflecting is fine, if you're doing it for a reason. Learn whatever it is you think you're supposed to learn and move on. Dwelling on the past is a great way to keep yourself from any kind of future.

And regret's a waste of time. You can't change anything, so why bother.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 02:55 AM
That kind of stuff is a joke coming from me...I've been married. It's nothing special. Never had a family, never will. Never wanted to, never will.
Watch yourself, Chiefs4Me will be by to call you a selfish bastard for not procreating.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 02:56 AM
Watch yourself, Chiefs4Me will be by to call you a selfish bastard for not procreating.She did that several days ago. Strangely enough, she shut up as soon as I asked if it was better for me to be a bad father.

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 02:57 AM
She did that several days ago. Strangely enough, she shut up as soon as I asked if it was better for me to be a bad father.
I know... that was after last weekend's night crew thread.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 02:59 AM
I know... that was after last weekend's night crew thread.Personally, I think the world we be a better place if less people procreated.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 02:59 AM
She did that several days ago. Strangely enough, she shut up as soon as I asked if it was better for me to be a bad father.

Ha.

See, that's where I'd have said "Whenever yer' ready Cleopatra..."

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:00 AM
See, that's where I'd have said "Whenever yer' ready Cleopatra..."Oh god, that would be a fate worse than death. There isn't enough beer in all the world to make those goggles.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:00 AM
Personally, I think the world we be a better place if less people procreated.

Or, at the very least, were more choosy about who they procreated with. There ought to be a law about getting people drunk and then pregnant.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:01 AM
Oh god, that would be a fate worse than death. There isn't enough beer in all the world to make those goggles.

Chug a gallon of gas. If that won't do it at least there's the possibility of bursting into flames.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:04 AM
Or, at the very least, were more choosy about who they procreated with. There ought to be a law about getting people drunk and then pregnant.What I want to know is why the people who shouldn't be allowed to have kids in the first place are always the ones with the most. It's like dumbing down the species by attrition.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:06 AM
What I want to know is why the people who shouldn't be allowed to have kids in the first place are always the ones with the most. It's like dumbing down the species by attrition.

Too poor to have anything else to do.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:13 AM
Too poor to have anything else to do.If that were the case, then I should have like 800 kids by now.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:17 AM
There ought to be a law about getting people drunk and then pregnant.

Here here...

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:18 AM
Too poor to have anything else to do.
If the poor are having lots of sex, doesnt that make the richer than those with money?

Ok, no more waxing philosophic for me!

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:19 AM
If that were the case, then I should have like 800 kids by now.

Here is an experiment.

Get yourself a low income mate (should probably be female) and confine yourself to a trailer in a bad trailer park. The only money you get is on the first of the month and it's like $300, You also get a magical card with $200 on it to be used exclusively for food. There is no way to change your finances. Wait 2 years. I guarantee you'll have at least 3 kids.

keg in kc
That was more like waxing phallisophic.

Rausch
If the poor are having lots of sex, doesnt that make them richer than those with money?

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:21 AM
If the poor are having lots of sex, doesnt that make the richer than those with money?

Ok, no more waxing philosophic for me!

Nope it means they're ****ing more.

keg in kc
06-25-2005, 03:22 AM
Here is an experiment.

Get yourself a low income mate (should probably be female)Yeah, there's my hangup. When I look at potential mates, the first thing on the checklist is "must not be anything like me".

Since only people like me would settle for people like me, it kind of thins out the prospectives.

J Diddy
06-25-2005, 03:23 AM
Yeah, there's my hangup. When I look at potential mates, the first thing on the checklist is "must not be anything like me".

Since only people like me would settle for people like me, it kind of thins out the prospectives.

Hey 2 years and you're done. That's the second phase of this experiment you get to leave and never come back.

Rausch
06-25-2005, 03:24 AM
Yeah, there's my hangup. When I look at potential mates, the first thing on the checklist is "must not be anything like me".

That's an absolute must for me.

I can't stress that enough...

Fire Me Boy!
06-25-2005, 03:26 AM
I feel honored... I've never gotten that yet! WOOHOO!

I'm done reading, but that's another thread, so I'll go there.

CosmicPal
06-25-2005, 10:18 AM
I've never had a psycho GF. When it comes time for me to break up with them, I simply say, "I'm going home now."

They usually respond with, "Whew. Thank gawd. I didn't think you'd ever leave."

chiefs4me
06-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Oh god, that would be a fate worse than death. There isn't enough beer in all the world to make those goggles.

:rolleyes:.......pleaseeeee, you wouldn't know what to do with a girl like me.:)

Dartgod
06-27-2005, 12:51 PM
:rolleyes:.......pleaseeeee, you wouldn't know what to do with a girl like me.:)
Beetle Juice...

Beetle Juice...

Beetle Juice!

Brock
06-27-2005, 01:09 PM

I don't either, but I have a feeling it would involve an elaborate set of pulleys.

MOhillbilly
06-27-2005, 01:17 PM
theyre all crazy.